URGENT MESSAGE FROM Q

Remember to vote Democrat in the midterms, #Bluewave2018. We need the Democrats' help if we're going to MAGA! #NotMyPresident #RESIST

Attached: Shareblue_Media_logo.jpg (447x223, 41.68K)

Q predicted this

I'm Nostradamus in cyberspace, bucko.

No thank you. I want a red wave. Jewish blood aswept the streets of America.

PAGING FOXTROT BREAD TEAM! I HAVE SOME HOT CRUMBS WHICH NEED DELIVERY

alphaniner928391-!!3jod
Cl[niggers]owns
Glow. Patriots. Poop.
Godspeed, Isaac 24:1
Q

That sounds pretty intolerant of you. I really don't appreciate it when my fans say things like that.

Agreed, it's really not good. I'd gild this comment but I don't want to give /u/spez money because he likes Nazis

haha yeah, upvoted, le gentlesir

There is but one Savior.

Attached: St Johnson_Transparent.png (800x1120, 982.91K)

Well fuck you bruddy we had enough of insular jews who only care about false blood retribution instead of helping this country operate efficiently.

Like it or not when gen Z grows up you'll have to deal with an adult population who has not only heard of the jewish question but have an ready answer in reply.

The clock is ticking and the more desperate the chosen act the more assured we are they are going to crumble into degenerate desert people like they always do.

You wrote be able to leech us as easily in the future so appreciate the good times you have now because they will be reborn as mere fables in your children's ears. You will fall and be mixed with the mudbloods you so love so much.

ALL FOR A LARP

I would blow St. Gary but I'm worried it would violate the NAP.

Fuck you and your fans you Heebslime

Oh sorry I broke character for a minute.

Cryptic word. LARP. Vague allusion to Trump's Twitter account. Bad things happening?

There, that should be the Q content you've come to expect from me.

Heil
Funny

thank you, Moshi. Now back to the ovens with you Niggerlicker.

Checked holy shitpost dubs

No just more shilling for (((our greatest ally))) that's the kind of content expected from Mossad agents such as yourself

Honey, you aren't important enough for the Mossad to care.

Kek. You shouldn't shitpost this much, curryniggers will be jelly.

mossad cares very much about the chans

Noted. So what's the big message? What can we expect from today's briefing? Will the DOTR be soon? If it's truly URGENT it must be important. Seriously I'm all ears.

The trip of the Q in here doesn't match the Q yesterday.
I guess we found one of the Fake Qs.

half life 3 confirmed

So Q is compromised?
This is of little concern as the genie is out the bottle.
There are armies of autists out there digging for the dirt and baking with the crumbs.
Q is now the lingua franca on the owned mainstream media.
The momentum is unstoppableā€¦.

Can you help me find easy way to get sexy taller girlfriend who will dominate me?

Did you think this faggot shit was funny?
at all?

I agree with OP, it's just like my Wife's boyfriend is always saying - "we need to get the reparations for the hood niggas. " I just wish Tyrone wouldn't make a such a mess of her but I practically owe him for 400 years of slavery!

Fooooooool. Help me find sexy taller girlfriend.

Chloroform and a wrench

Eat shit, Qunt

Boy, those kikes sure hate Q, don't they?
To go through this much trouble, it's astounding. As though a cuckchan larper is actually a threat to them. Really makes you think.

>>>/cbts/

Open bob for me.

Fake and gay

Who is OP?
WHAT is OP?

Q

Who are they?

Why are they on alert?

Why can't Pajeet find taller girlfriend?

Why does Pajeet take his shits in the street?

What is OP?

A faggot?

Q

Open bob show vagene bhabhi. I make very horny so much my penus is like all in rench my bhabhi. Cum on sho me wut it do motherfuk.

Suzie Q. Et Phone home.

Follow the PAJEET.
Think designated shitting streets.
(((Coincidence)))?
The not being able to find taller girlfriend will only get worse.
They are losing [all] control of their bowels.

(((#qanon)))

Q

P.S. I'm not a shill guys I'm super serious!