Wigger and Mullato monstrosity friend break into mans house to steal nazi flag and personal property

Antifa are now targeting peoples homes. Good job this retard bragged about it online:

twitter.com/tommyxshitt

Attached: antifa retard.jpg (900x1200, 286.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fe
instagram.com/p/9RsNFwx8V1/?taken-by=tommyxshitt
usnews.com/news/best-states/virginia/articles/2017-10-23/10-suspects-wanted-in-assault-during-charlottesville-rally
facebook.com/thomas.marple.56
archive.is/RmoZc
facebook.com/tom.marple
facebook.com/natalie.marple.9
facebook.com/AmyMarple
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211667951723047&set=bc.AbqK-wmsGTHevxMfXWF1WD6niK4eQLxm-uRqJ0mgKevHRZYyawNqaamstPytH4d2_asC4n0RfKa2DuI5_VylOqBkSfa8JpfPjCzVyG9cDEvlnJNjsxRqaKPGkHn2H57XRvumna5MA1jaLFF8JxKsLt&type=1&opaqueCursor=Abp6SS7DPaB7vOrqRvoJEHMFQH18YsOmRkOPiY5wqT6Fa2gtbiaK2EfpHpXgjJRC0eZUqRsGt-dzWVCKkYrQMDrC3KesrqRw9pHivLVNamO0Oi2f9kSs-qgRF1oFeoy1HNaHZnb3H0xs5jZJU9ag-m20YGaMPKmpXW1XY7b166dm76g1vTFbeoVQ6HGMzHU59ndmfWcRsJfXg4fwNRv0YMgV0OEnQJriWO_t1qrN48ny-uaG8DQouL9R6UqVOUhhO5VZxJ3Z7wQNGf4VSiYhW-vr_vNXCl8oQo3s1hjao4NEXGilEI2thfmdfcKkx4vBcl4wHqFSbUFiuSdoZCqSLok8B7hO_zX7v2JrlJ_KIjNM2b9AHKuHXym2CiyaV4_jjxwQXr9ZOojogtbibW17jghGuD2iuwdkV3dhyQPjw-0wSFonu9Zi2s6httUhOqeVU&theater
scontent.ftpa1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/24131387_10211667951723047_8385315718514001513_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=37fcec6fe750969757b5ad245a3d7006&oe=5B7CB8BE
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209748094563102&set=bc.AbqLwpM0bZIPuT6GYzdEOB_EbaHwCXKZKWeasptJOhJB4qX2dKEU-31gIZwFnecoTavCUPFxOP87F8y2eBDuEUGWH8wjPwzCdn-3NQQUOZndmaCzbJLWYFnRYyRdaf0JwI83L7NDGPGaH4RbzJaTU0_o&type=1&opaqueCursor=Abp_stY_95saa6e4Mouh30pc0gnXaEtqLj95IRbFfP9Dho9TuuCHHlxYKs-N_duDMPJvSCprrdmn3B8xl-il8b2AFajVflcIs7VXlD4Lf7UAmX3CHOi_0kQ3tWLY3nuh2wSUds8lZ1AbWAOcqFM3lsVY4P01PeozxIL_WSFlaU9ZmRyzEgZz87DtMgYpHC17lbTu6KrmqujIiLLxHfyT-g34okfzyMfRf05wg1tSEYxRdFIglR5ryLMt9NcChUcpjOOg-2tVn-IsmgKL8B1jcTe3oolxJyk12C-ROYYEOQ4naM4YVS8eKHtH369_hBon1S6qg_KwSctRY8A9yFanov_em1xhyOTd7FH9bfs7tE2IZWpLPTM-JQ9NAZC26Rx7Bls&theater
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do they do this?

Attached: stop it.jpg (323x156, 5.87K)

why not?

I don't think most people would give a shit about them burning some flag, but did they really have to say they stole it from some guy? They're setting themselves up for a lawsuit.

breaking and entering is a crime. lawsuits are for civil matters.

Hes set it as private but he still posted pictures of himself holding and then burning the flag.

I wish old/pol/ wasnt so shit and theyd archived it before then

we need to identify this faggot and report him to the cops.

theyve escalated to targeting peoples homes we need to strike back.

They probably won't get shit done to them, you know how the (((judicial system))) is.

Aw fuck, he set it to private?
Well the important thing is that people saved the images, if the police contact Twitter they legally have to give them information.

Just get in contact with the guy they stole it from.

Because there is no consequence to being anti-whi-, I mean, anti-racist

No idea who he is. Just saw this posted on old/pol/ and its utter shit so they didnt archive or screencap much or give much information.

Sounds like 4/pol/ alright.

so can some ameribros report this guy to the cops or doxx him or something?

You have restated my question most accurately. Now try answering it.

Because you're actively putting evidence against yourself out there, if you ever go to court you've fucked yourself.

Go back to half.

fuck off nigger we need to keep doxxing antifags we have done nothing since cvile worth wile

after this guy is in jail

Breaking into homes in America is a really retarded idea…

Attached: foiled home invasion.webm (400x306, 1.04M)

Aw pussyfarts twitter is private. Anyone got his doxx?

It's called jewdicial system for a reason.

I have said this a million times, but it keeps not sinking in:

The police are not in existence to protect us from them, they are here to protect them from us. Dox this guy, who looks dumb enough to have his address on LinkedIn or somewhere, then skip calling the police and "strike back" in a manner the sharpness of which will not be misunderstood.

InB4 FBI

Remember how these delusional faggots talked themselves into starting fights on the street? Remember how brave they all were in front of cops who weren't allowed to beat them? Remember how fucking fast the fash bashing stopped when reality kicked in and the fash started bashing back?

It's the language they understand. Don't call the police. And don't let him call the police either, if you're careful.

Depending on his state, that was NOT a good shot. I mean, I agree, but, don't keep this vid - in my state that's DEFINITELY an issue legally.

Also, a tavistock that doesn't immediately go up or down after entry. Also, old man here has 0 situational awareness. Also, both old dude and woman have 0 CCWs.

2/10 at least tubbo here uses his firearm in anger, but, get better training, and tell pops and the wife to get their shit together.

Sounds a lot like that FBI agent who stumbled into the Zig Forums mumble back in 2015 when this place still had many skid anons who made crews and did cyber stuff.

For the newfags, watch this, the alphabet soup always sucked at infiltrating us.

If you're dumb enough to paint yourself as a target, then dont bitch about it afterwards. At least be a bit user about it.

Here's another one fe edle.net/ This commie was even at the vegas shooting.

wait, you can't say G A T E it autofilters? what if we want to talk about something other than shit political movements board? Like actual metal barricades that allow for the ingress/egress of people/supplies?

Bind a spare key you don't use to the zero width space and add one so it displays like this gat​e

Does this homosexual wigger beta even know what 'racist' means? Why doesn't he realize the inconsistencies regarding tribalism in modern society? WHY don't they notice?
I am very very concerned that the overwhelming majority of whites currently alive are cognitively incapable at a genetic level of identifying who their real enemies are (who is actually effectively harming them the most).
I understand that it is the vast majority that operates by consensus and not logic, but is it that the capacity to comprehend various matrices of control is literally not there or is it just the psychological/emotional capacity to develop a worldview beyond consensus that isn't there?

How do we work through this short of bombing the US govt.?

Attached: 1510451273554.jpg (720x722, 303.43K)

If your house is invade-able, it should be invaded. This is natural order. This is right wing politics and philosophy. If someone can invade your house, he should invade your house.
Ok yeah sure this scum should be sued and all that, all I'm saying is, dont forget to do your push ups, practice shooting, feed your alarm dogs, change batteries on your lights and sensors and alarms, and be ready to respond 24/7 especially in your own house for fucks sake.

No fuck you, it is inexhaustible source of fun. You can even reach wizardly normies wouldnt even believe. Such as purifying and testing all your water. Setting up hidden gardens and supply shacks troughout the woods. Offshore boats. It never ends. There's always more.

Attached: 1387587514526.jpg (533x496, 93.27K)

Somebody may break into his house and steal his skull.

Did the faggot in OP's post buy a swastika flag just to burn it? this is hilarious

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

turning people into women by poisoning food and water to make them easier to control. all these jewish controlled companies from meat to fruit to oil to fucking cosmetics. Women are like negroes. easy to control just give them stuff and they don't care.

It's either sociopathic uncaring and feeling of invincibility or simple thinking that everyone is on their side.

pretty sure that's South Africa, m8.

Are you suggesting we go and invade nigger houses and jewish owned mansions?
That's illegal mate

You're right. I guess that means he must not be worried about going to court.

They are lying to try and make them spud scary.
Of course they wouldn't admit it if they really robbed someome.

The only illegal thing is getting caught. That is what all prisoners have in common. Getting caught. Getting caught is what makes you a criminal. Getting caught is what is illegal.

edgy

you just talk online or?

so what is the bitch doing out alone without a man to help her??

idiot women , thinking they can be leaders … did she fight back at least?

Attached: fucking justice.webm (600x480, 2.99M)

Also, here is some mandatory roof korean training

Attached: fine motor skill.webm (1024x720, 6.58M)

Nobody gives a shit. This is 8chins, illegal shit has been happening here since year 1, just like it happened all the time on all chans at least up until 2015 when GG crashed the sekrit club with no survivors.

Regarding the law, some cowardly American faggot always spits out platitudes about following the law. But you really should be breaking it user. ( >>11601133 )

It's almost as though the government is run by jews who want to shut us down and we are fighting an illegal war against them (whoooaaaa) or that people enjoy doxing and lolcows or that raids and trolling happen for teh lulz not law or that this website would be a tavistockway to danknet anyways.

To understand the chans you have to understand why they fear us. Operations and raid groups/irc cells are easy to build and abandon as soon as opsec is compromised. As soon as you abandon moralfaggotry and realize that the law is merely behavioral guidance for idiots and niggers and that as a white man, your natural instincts for preservation of the planet and society should lead you into white collar and political crimes. You can be found guilty of having committed a thousand crimes without hurting a fly under the current biased Marxist legal system. Since policing has shifted from mainly low intensity community work and a bit of serious involvement (back during white homogeny) to 'holy shit we are buried, let the AI pick who to target, also target people based on beliefs and search for crimes.' Most policing is predictive or backwards: they identify who is most dangerous to the state and persecute those people based on the crimes they find.

Ever wonder why traffic cops let white people off with a warning? It's because the system is overloaded and serious nigger crimes are eclipsing any sort of "hate speech" we put out. We may say that financial sector jewish supremacists deserve to be executed or have their assets confiscated, but at the same time a thousand niggers are raping and fighting in the streets, perhaps ten thousand more Islummers are talking about Jihad.

We are safe because the world is becoming more dangerous and we are the lesser threat. Despite the artificial kike ideology of suicidal Pacifism being forced on us, reality is outshining all law, all social convention and all lies about supposed white inferiority.

OP doesn't even tell us the state… Where's a pic of the shitskin? Details of what else was stolen?

How do gross motor skill shooting when finger don't work no more?

okie dokie artechokie

Could be Oklahoma. Could also be a jew.
What's for sure is that the faggot uses Gmail and has an Iphone.

Dead leftists couldn’t even break into a morgue

You're the one who posted the thread you pompous nigger.

Attached: santa is sick of your shit.webm (768x436, 1.02M)

Good going, retard

I think Phuc's accent is faked.
At the beginning of this video he sounds fine, but when he's talking about guns he goes full Gook mode.
He's probably actually from Southeast Asia but I think he exaggerates his accent a lot for the kicks. Some Asians do that, they're weird. There's a video of a Japanese-born student in America who faked his accent for months before he revealed to his friends he can talk perfectly fine, their reactions to him having an American accent are funny.

Attached: Bonus SHOT Show 2016.webm (640x360, 7.59M)

pretty based but…..he was shooting point blank range….did he even hit the closest attacker once? I don't see a spec of blood spatter on the wall.

can you guys get on this case we know he lives in cleveland

Where are the archives? There better be archives. Always archive incriminating information or information that may be deleted in the future.

INSTAGRAM LOCATED

instagram.com/p/9RsNFwx8V1/?taken-by=tommyxshitt

Attached: 1526485948566.jpg (1078x775, 93.01K)

Found the archived tweet by searching for "twitter.com/tommyxshitt/status/*" on archive.is

Stupid motherfucker.

Attached: tommyxshitt.png (640x918, 473.5K)

brothers lets unite on discord, join my facebook and follow me on twitter

almost forgot, let's conspire

Attached: b659628668f1b64fc3847e86423bd0d58f4a974ff08802f75e829fe681243d7b.gif (350x466, 1.49M)

I also have a snapchat, an instagram, and google groups, hook up with me using whats app or telegram, all conversation will be kept confidential.

Attached: instagram5.png (936x595 817.88 KB, 450.6K)

Attached: instagram7.png (935x597 661.03 KB, 644.68K)

Attached: DdvpuZWV4AAvjmt.jpg (863x909 88.51 KB, 101.31K)

Report him and get his ass fired

Good work user.

Better yet report him to the police for theft.

Holy fuck that guy was obvious.

Attached: explode.png (168x149, 24.36K)

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Attached: lolbernie.PNG (954x620, 809.58K)

He gut shot the nigger, he clenches the area, there isn't always blood, especially if the bullet gets stuck inside the guy.

That shit was a joke and people took it as an actual thing. Trust me when I say that the FBI actually would know what it was doing when it came to infiltration.

You’ve got to be kidding me

why hello fbi kun

Attached: 2d5dd49cca3db54d8e7e630d365c19d129a4450ec63483ef28892f032ede6f1f.jpg (311x406, 16.21K)

I wish I could find his wrx on nasioc. I guarantee he’s on there, and like most have sold something. Check there anons.

Every time there is a doxx thread for something like this, glow in the dark CIANIGGERS show up.

Why are you worried about the enemy incriminating themselves?

The police might not always do something, but this shit is enough to get this faggot fired, but I believe doing both is a good call

Tough shit, fag, the turk and his homosexual brigade of hebrews have made a royal edict stating you can't. Get fucked.

Well, this should be fairly easy - hasn't anyone in his vicinity reported a smashed window and stolen property?

Has anyone tried correlating tommyxshitt with fetlife yet? He seems like the kind of person who would have an account there. Be a damn shame if his weird fetishes, photos and posts were unexpectedly dumped on his workplace.

That's the joke you fucking autist.

Actually, on second thought, if he does have a fetlife account, we should have local anons canvas the neighborhoods serviced by this power company, distributing flyers with his picture and fetish material, warning residents of an unregistered sex offender working for the power company.

Who are the Jews responsible for giving this faggot running water?
Who are the Jews responsible for giving this faggot shelter?
Who are the Jews responsible for giving this faggot internet access?
Who are the Jews responsible for not dragging this faggot out of his house kicking and screaming?
More questions must be asked.

Did someone say Antifa hunting?

usnews.com/news/best-states/virginia/articles/2017-10-23/10-suspects-wanted-in-assault-during-charlottesville-rally

Where is this faggot from? I've been working on these guys and nailed 5 of them. We need more Antifa hunting like the good ol days!

Attached: charlottesville10wantedsuspectsrevealed2.png (1082x937 938.34 KB, 1.27M)

Yeah this faggot is in Ohio.

lmao

facebook.com/thomas.marple.56

"Thomas Marple

In a relationship with Emily Cheeseman
From Salem, Ohio"

Too easy…

lol this fag thinks he's a rebel but has a Facebook account

Let's get these faggots jailed.

ARCHIVE THAT SHIT NIGGER
GODDAMN

archive.is/RmoZc

Have you ran the people search?

heil'd. Good job, these faggots will have permenant shit on them. I can't wait to see the aftermath. I'm passing out, so I hope I wake up to something good.

facebook.com/tom.marple

His daddy.

facebook.com/natalie.marple.9

His sister.

facebook.com/AmyMarple

Likely his momma.

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211667951723047&set=bc.AbqK-wmsGTHevxMfXWF1WD6niK4eQLxm-uRqJ0mgKevHRZYyawNqaamstPytH4d2_asC4n0RfKa2DuI5_VylOqBkSfa8JpfPjCzVyG9cDEvlnJNjsxRqaKPGkHn2H57XRvumna5MA1jaLFF8JxKsLt&type=1&opaqueCursor=Abp6SS7DPaB7vOrqRvoJEHMFQH18YsOmRkOPiY5wqT6Fa2gtbiaK2EfpHpXgjJRC0eZUqRsGt-dzWVCKkYrQMDrC3KesrqRw9pHivLVNamO0Oi2f9kSs-qgRF1oFeoy1HNaHZnb3H0xs5jZJU9ag-m20YGaMPKmpXW1XY7b166dm76g1vTFbeoVQ6HGMzHU59ndmfWcRsJfXg4fwNRv0YMgV0OEnQJriWO_t1qrN48ny-uaG8DQouL9R6UqVOUhhO5VZxJ3Z7wQNGf4VSiYhW-vr_vNXCl8oQo3s1hjao4NEXGilEI2thfmdfcKkx4vBcl4wHqFSbUFiuSdoZCqSLok8B7hO_zX7v2JrlJ_KIjNM2b9AHKuHXym2CiyaV4_jjxwQXr9ZOojogtbibW17jghGuD2iuwdkV3dhyQPjw-0wSFonu9Zi2s6httUhOqeVU&theater

scontent.ftpa1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/24131387_10211667951723047_8385315718514001513_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=37fcec6fe750969757b5ad245a3d7006&oe=5B7CB8BE

Pics of him and his daddy.

Jesus, archive these things.

So when we getting this faggot arrested?

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209748094563102&set=bc.AbqLwpM0bZIPuT6GYzdEOB_EbaHwCXKZKWeasptJOhJB4qX2dKEU-31gIZwFnecoTavCUPFxOP87F8y2eBDuEUGWH8wjPwzCdn-3NQQUOZndmaCzbJLWYFnRYyRdaf0JwI83L7NDGPGaH4RbzJaTU0_o&type=1&opaqueCursor=Abp_stY_95saa6e4Mouh30pc0gnXaEtqLj95IRbFfP9Dho9TuuCHHlxYKs-N_duDMPJvSCprrdmn3B8xl-il8b2AFajVflcIs7VXlD4Lf7UAmX3CHOi_0kQ3tWLY3nuh2wSUds8lZ1AbWAOcqFM3lsVY4P01PeozxIL_WSFlaU9ZmRyzEgZz87DtMgYpHC17lbTu6KrmqujIiLLxHfyT-g34okfzyMfRf05wg1tSEYxRdFIglR5ryLMt9NcChUcpjOOg-2tVn-IsmgKL8B1jcTe3oolxJyk12C-ROYYEOQ4naM4YVS8eKHtH369_hBon1S6qg_KwSctRY8A9yFanov_em1xhyOTd7FH9bfs7tE2IZWpLPTM-JQ9NAZC26Rx7Bls&theater

Attached: thomasmarple.png (923x620, 490.39K)