Filth Column Activity in My Neighborhood

Two infiltration centers are operating in my town. What can I do about this menace?

I just found out two rapefugee-infiltration centers are operating in my town, Zig Forums. I came across information from the Obama era about how these two organizations were part of Kang Nigger’s plan to insert 10,000 Allahu Akbars into America under the cover of “refugee resettlement.”

Starting about three years ago, I noticed my neighborhood was shifting. Suddenly, there were Muslims around, where there had never been before. They built a mosque in my neighborhood. They have two or three tavistockd communities. Their kids are all over the school system here now. This was not happening four years ago, and now I think I’ve pinpointed the issue.

These two organizations have HQs around the corner from each other nearby. Neither stands out, and you have to know the neighborhood as well as I do (grew up here and rode my bike through this area every day) to notice them at all. Here they are:

Opening Doors
openingdoorsinc.org/
1111 Howe Ave #125, Sacramento, CA 95825

International Rescue Committee (the ones who spam all the Facebook ads and ask for donations)
rescue.org/volunteer
2020 Hurley Way, Sacramento, CA 95825

The IRC is one of the NGOs that’s catching “refugees” overseas and sneaking them across the border at immense expense to taxpayers (thanks a bunch, Obama!) and donors who think they’re giving to Sally Struthers or some shit. The second place, Opening Doors, specializes in hiding them once they’re here.

IRC is looking for local volunteers for internships, coaching, job assistance, and help getting the hajis on MedicAid. For the record, these refugees all live in huge fucking houses behind walls and an automatic tavistock. Their homes are (according to the County) worth an average of $300k or so. There are a bunch of Benzes and BMWs rolling around my block now. I think they’re moving Saudis and other Gulf-money dune coons into the neighborhood to steal the area by stealth.

You may not have grasped how much things have changed here from my post – I am telling you I see headscarves everywhere now, and the Sikh shopkeepers are starting to complain under their breath to me because some of them know how I feel.

Arson is still illegal in California, fam. What can I do? How do we stop these cunts from turning the neighborhood where I’ve lived since I was 11 into Dabiq?

Attached: Filth_Column.png (1119x620, 1.46M)

Good choice of topic, agent. But you went completely overboard with "words to use to fit in on Zig Forums".
There's such a thing as overacting, and you're doing it.
Shame, you might actually have got what you came here for advocates of terroristic activitiy.
sage

Oh, and this part is the cringiest:

Damn it. I almost posted a kike-free first post, but then I thought it would be a bit much. Now I see I have to do it every time.

lol what a fucking joke

Attached: god u are so dumb.jpg (418x305, 34.62K)

Nigger speak is unwelcome here too. Constantly pushed by 4cucks and redditfaggots.

Don't you get it? You fucked up in your first post, there is no way to reclaim credibility. You're a fed trying to bait terrorist responses from young White men, and everyone knows it now.

Indeed, but I addressed it in my second post, that whole sentence, including "fam" is a lapse to "britpol".
Shouldn't really be enumerating his mistakes though, it's not our job to train them.

Okay, when the fuck is this shithole going to ban Tor? Not that it would matter.

Okay, after filtering the faggots – has anybody else seen a rapid uptick in Muslim infiltration in their neighborhood? Is this going on all over, or is Sacramento special?

alphabet here; do you think you have what it takes to do some moonman assassination shit via cover of night? and then put pork in/on their bodies?

you shouldn't, of course, that would be illegal and immoral

Nobody's doing anything illegal. My white kids don't need Daddy to be locked up or dead.

Top kek! I can't imagine how redpilled whites must be getting in that coastal triangle of despair!

Arson is illegal, but Koran confetti? Spray some moist Koran shavings with a leafblower all over their front door area so that they cannot enter. Make sure to leave a page and cover or two intact so it is clear what books you have been shredding at the entrance to their center.

You could also pay some kids to throw eggs and other shit at the houses. Dindus and whites might actually enjoy screwing over the sandniggers.

Sounds fun, but I don't think these places are staffed by 'slimes. Muslims sometimes go there for English classes, but from the street view pictures inside the office, it looks like they're local whites and some (maybe) Jews. I don't think Koran shredding will really spook them.

And the kids around here don't need to be paid to egg things. There is a local Sheriff station not far from there though, so cover ops are probably a lost cause unless jail is in the plan.

I travel across the US regularly and it's everywhere. Aside from muzzies there are a shit ton of street shitters, chinks and depressingly……..65IQ light bulb head Somalis. In fact I've seen a HUGE uptick in obviously fresh off the boat fucking Africans showing up EVERYWHERE.

Does a government who intentionally replaces you with hostile foreigners have any right to impose a legal system on you? A government that does this is already illegitimate. But since none of us want to go to prison lets talk about unrelated things. There are commercial, off the shelf products that can deliver a 5KG load with GPS but you should be using GLONAS :^) accuracy within 1M to a designated place to take pictures of course. Also totally unrelated there is information out there on the web on how to construct incendiary devices, just in case you were a history buff and wondered how that kind of stuff worked.

When you replace the actual talent (whites) with streetshitters in the name of diversity you end up with garbage like this.

Kudzu

Yup. They are everywhere. My family lives like half of a mile from a HUGE snack bar temple. My wife doesn't go anywhere by herself anymore. I guess I get more food that I want when I go to Kroger with her, so it's not so bad, but she wants to be able to feel safe. Our neighborhood isn't safe anymore.
Also they have a damaged/expired food store in my neighbor. I thought we would check it out, since we didn't know who opened it. We don't speak goat so we left.

But say someone did have it in them… you guys hiring?

Haha! Jokes on you I'm already an MKULTRA kid. But maybe you put in the department transfer forms? Send me the benefits package details, pay raise and such and I will get back to you?

Attached: ffd69f571bcd68cdfab07e8b3ae75f594ee86ab68e327a44c428d5355c650738.jpg (499x499, 44.08K)

This is illegal now, vandalism.

Attached: pet-dog-cat-armor-samurai-age-japan-17.gif (394x207, 1.27M)

use excessive amounts of tannerite, ammonia nitrate and diesel to blow the buildings…

t. the fucking fbi

Attached: 8d.png (720x540, 759.76K)

You glow in the darks should stay away from the chans, look how violent it is making you kek

It's 100% Organic non-GMO, Californians would love it.

Attached: plants vs niggers.png (800x531 606.19 KB, 158.96K)

anarchists cookbook, search the doc for styrofoam

Attached: 5c39a7f14d7ed5202df7c214ac4bf13959b4ef74a60bb3f1e8ac21d4c5e2ad04.png (638x717, 338.4K)

Attached: gtfo.png (431x465, 234.32K)

you leave … and even the air is better

yes jamal , white peoples ice is colder , and its clear because they take care of their surroundings

they are all doped up on the whores that the black pimp out and the weed that is genetically enhanced to make you a slave

california is lost, i left it, was there 20 years … there is no hope.

let it burn, and anyone that come from california make sure they are not bringing any of their shit

That time of year huh

Attached: greened.png (600x417, 180.94K)

Sage because op should find an exit bag instead..
Hey op, best way is to find a plastic bag(no holes), some ductape and a sewer line.

Bumping to frustrate this nigger's sage.

Who gives a shit, nigger? Your entire state is gone already. A handful of mudslimes is just icing on the cake.

They want you to follow their unbroken links.
They want you to search their terms.
They want you to reveal your geolocation.
They want you to answer their questions.

They want to build a profile on you. Do. Not. Let. Them.

INB4 t. FBI do nothing; wrong! I want anons to do activist things, but I want you to save your ass and practice correct OPSEC.

Nervous?

Release cockroaches, possums, etc into their offices. Infest them with bedbugs.

Ur hvn a gigle this is a board for posting the memes an alao all things here are jokes mang

i'm fucking tired of the Zig Forums is board of peace meme

start using guerilla actions coupled with big ole kabooms to make these fucks think twice about undermining this country, kill them

Sorry nobody airdropped awesome weaponry. Power plant substations can still be knocked out with small arms though. You fags with the china shipping containers have the big guns.

Join and document fucking everything.

Whatever you end up doing, don't post or plan about it here. The only place on this God forsaken planet that is free from surveillance is the depth of your own mind for now. This is still some great information though. Anons need to be reminded that these traitors are all over the nation doing everything that they can to destroy the country.
Archive your links next time though.

Central North Dakota, and the niggers have appeared within the last few years. Massive, sudden infestation. I think most of these nigs are Christian (like that fucking matters much), and many nigs don't stick around long due to extreme cold. Fortunately, LSS (the only ones allowed to import nigs from foreign countries here) seems to have been mostly castrated in this respect over the last year.

This.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO THINGS, DO NOT TALK ABOUT THEM
NOT HERE
NOT ANYWHERE

Oh but talking about it online gathers eyes and ears and if you are bluffing they waste resources and end up missing the real culprit. Which it's always the agencies and churches themselves who have the capacity aka the state. Just remember if the mutilated your body and all these other things and offer no compensation then you are free to kill anyone responsible. Now try not to drink but if you need to smoke some meth to take down 3 power plants and 20 chur h niggers and their dick cutting police enforcers then smoke as you wish.

Get them addicted to meth.