Thought experiment

How would you explain White Supremacy to a space alien? The alien knows nothing about the Earth, isn't swayed by emotion, but is logical and intelligent.(Start by explaining that OP is a faggot. Take it from there.)

Attached: hitler-alien52d57a1c4c05d.jpg (585x441, 32.19K)

If the alien is sentient and has traversed the expanse of space and time it would invariably see that whites and our accomplishments are vastly superior. In all categories.

The first mass broadcasted news ever was Hitler's speeches. With any luck, the ayylmaos have already been warned.

Sigh. Do we need to go down the list of genetic variations unique to Nordic/Germanic Caucasoids again?

I'll start:
* White skin camouflages in the snow better
* Blue eyes see in water better
* White people are taller on average
* Whites have larger brains
* Whites do not have disgusting monkey features such as a simian cranium
* White people were the first to explore and travel since they have a higher predisposition for a gene which heavily predicts curiosity

White skin camouflages in the snow better

Yeah, go hide naked in snow drift and see how long that takes to kill you.

idiots like you give white power a bad name.

Fuck off retard. Next you'll tell me the T-Rex evolved short arms because it was busy jerking off your microchode for a few million years. Idiot.

no fuck you.

Humans become intelligent to make tools, clothes and fire because of the fucking ice age, Bare white skin would freeze in the snow then or now,

White power is electricity

White electricity is not the only electricity however

Damn straight, Who do you think discovered it? White Power is also Atomic, Solar, and Hydro,, we invented it all.

Making tools, clothes and fire in the ice age is not the same as inventing democracy and civil rights or a Boeing for that matter. The ice age was purely a time of survival. When white people built Rome and then the Renaissance, that is when our evolutionary advantage really revealed itself. The point of white skin is not to freeze but to blend in with your winter environment so that wild animals who rely on contrast and movement based vision do not see you sneaking up. Only children or morons would think that we evolved from frolicking in snow drifts. Evolution is far more selective than that.

It wouldn't require an explanation, White superiority is self-evident.
Then it is immune to every emotion-based leftist argument in favor of "equality" and readily apprehends that the patent inferiority of shitskin intelligence is the result of genetic (i.e racial) differences.
But your point (which you think is so witty and gotcha ;) is actually a mo0t one because White Nationalism does not require or imply White Supremacy.
The next point you think you'll surprise everyone with:

Why would I need to explain the supremacy of our race?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that no men are created equal and the white race is the greatest of them all.
Anyone or anything that cannot look upon the deeds and words of other races and acknowledge their inferiority by comparison are, themselves, inferior.

Beautiful White Skin is the product of sexual selection. Who needs to blend in with the environment when you can wear the hides of the animals that do? But you aren't educated enough about evolution to know what sexual selection is. But surely you must realize that hairless skin and snow don't mix well. Go take an ice cube from your frig and hold it for as long as you can.

It's a alien, dumb ass. It's new here and can barely tell us apart.

In b4 Navy Negress

Also,
Gas yourself.

I would highly suggest moving asap out of my neighborhood if you have Black skin. You will die.

racial supremacy is a jewish invention straight from the talmud. With that being said, the white race is the pinnacle of all life. I would tell the ayylmao "Go read siege faggot"

Attached: 1507760381318.png (748x753, 770.48K)

@Rolling_Stones, Nigger kike Reed Seej!

Also this is a spicy note to end this thread on. Hope everybody learned something.

/thread

thread full of JIDF shills

go to >>>/b/ or >>>/bog/

You have a brain, use it.
You explain it very simply. The tech they likely used to find Earth was Radio. Who developed it? Who developed the tech we use to get into space ourselves? The answer is self evident with that right there.

You have a brain, use it.
Any alien being that developed under anything remotely resembling evolutionary pressure that threatened its species' survival will be able to:

All of which can be accomplished without the need for optical sensory input, the fastest and easiest method we use. Stop basing things off of Earth life just because it's the only thing you know. Dolphins alone break that narrative by having a fourth lobe capable of sophisticated echo-communication.

I never said race was a jewish invention. Bad strawman shlomo

testing my new scattergun.

BONJOVIMOTHERFUCKINGSPASTICFAGGOT
NONWHITECOONIGGERACEBAITERJEWAIDS

might need to retool the right one but it looks like the left shoots true.

Except from Dolphins, Whites are the most intelligent life form on this plant, Herr Alien.
Wollen sie jetzt den Rundgang in Neu-Schwabenland beenden?

T-rex thats about as big of a fairy tail as white supremacy.