I just wanted to give you guys a heads up if you had any plans to operate a cannabis business in Missoula

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up if you had any plans to operate a cannabis business in Missoula.

I used to be a "closet grower" and vend buds to get by. We all have been there. At a certain point you realize your fighting an uphill battle, surrounded by entities with more capital, experiance, better customer service, and more cutthroat, who can produce more volume and beat out the competition and glady do so. At some point, you need more money to startup or to even compete because your profit margins are dwindling.

That's where we are at today. I have amassed a whopping 4.6 million dollars to monopolize the city of Missoula(Which is way more then enough lol) to gaurentee my family and I retirement money until we die.

After opening 3 retail stores in Missoula we have plans to expand outwards through the state. My team is opening 3 stores in Missoula, 2 in Kalispell, 1 in butte, and 1 in Bozeman, all within the next 3 to 6 months as the leases execute and build outs happen. The only stores that ultimately matter when things go recreational, are in missoula, because this is town is so small and easily monopolized.

The product stocked at these dispensaries will be from farmers who have experience growing for 9 years on the medical scene and in recreational states. The quality is far superior then anything currently at a dispensary in Missoula or Bozeman(Which you can freely check yourself).

Every piece of equipment we have is top of the line. Anytime new equipment comes out we have it immediately. If you cannot accomplish this, do not try to compete with us. Our goal is to eliminate all competition and monopolize the town and we will be successful. My team respects what you want to do, but please understand we would prefer you don't shoot yourself into the foot because you thought it be a good idea to operate a cannabis business here.

We're offering this information to each Montana based cannabis forum, each Montana based weedmaps, and to any new business license submitted to Missoula city business licensing. If you cannot compete in business then please don't try. We respect your abilities but we are better positioned then you for this and are just informing you ahead of time so you can save yourself hassle.

Attached: ass kickin homegrown.jpg (600x455, 47.53K)

gas yourself kike

get off my board, faggot

Attached: 41a4d8e767931f26fe279f5c2f87554c346516c46895c16ef1a20dd11b0d1f54.png (392x486, 315.14K)

stupid jew
label the soil contents (soil, eggshells) and care products (neem, greencancer) of every strain or gtfo
also fight to repeal all excise tax or you are coward pussy and should give up nao

Attached: 1487396959640.jpg (720x589, 64.17K)

You have more than enough money to survive on but you want to corner the market like a jew. Don't be surprised if your grows and dispensaries get firebombed and you have to spend so much on security you earn nothing.
I sincerely hope the feds raid you and confiscate all your assets.

Shalom and deja vu.

Your teeth in the photo are darker than your dad's mustache (can't afford toothpaste). Gimme your address, I'll buy you some toothpaste!

Neck yourself kike. Also what person with even a shred of self respect and some form of dignity would get a juggalo tattoo?

Anyone in the area *should not dump kudzo roots in any growers yards*

F off; Vicente Fox and Al Sharpton were both key note speakers at the cannabis convention an ALL CASH BUSINESS…

why are you posting this here ?

i already know the answer - your brain is rotten from weed

"Fuck the world and humanity" motto when trying to be on top of the pile for a fucking shekel. Fuck you and your weed.

You should be ashamed of yourself for peddling weed to whites. Weed is only useful to society as a nigger pacifier, but it also attracts them to an area. Don't be surprised when you return home to find your family murdered and your shoes stolen. It's the future you chose.

It did jack shit to pacify the Founding Fathers of the United States of America, rabbi.

Get out.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6.3K)

The difference between why we can enjoy an excellent cognac, and why the Muslims cannot is nothing more than the fact that we possess rational self-control. It is Puritan/Abrahamic religions that attempt to purge the joy and happiness from life by forbidding all the things that are natural to enjoy.

You'd best be rethinking your Jewish/Abrahamic stance on things if you want to advocate for a better world. The anti-freedom mentality you have is absolutely revolting and degenerate.

There is nothing wrong with responsible usage of herbs.

An enlightened, rational, scientific society with a healthy and stable culture understands this. You do not, because you are degenerate. Hopefully you will continue to learn and grow, or else you will reveal yourself as just another member of the obedient slave-class. I pity you.

Actually, you probably shouldn't, those things take over entire areas quite quickly if not promptly dealt with. Wouldn't want to fuck up any nearby white businesses or ecology. I mean, I like the idea, but not with something that invasive. Now, kudzu in totally kike infested areas is another story. ;^)

Attached: download.jpeg (283x178, 15.35K)

I do double my normal sets at the gym while high, so fuck off with this nigger pacifier shit. It works well as a painreliever, especially when the doctors want to put you on (((opiods))), and most strains aren't stopping you from doing shit, I've resided whole houses high.

Fuck off, hemp was used for rope, clothing, bags, ship sails and fuck tonnes of other industrial uses, it was a basic material. Just because the founding fathers happened to own plantations of it for industrial use, doesn't mean they were junkies, stop trying to justify your addiction.

believe it or not I have never grown pot in my closet.

Ben Franklin didn't write how one of his favorite things was a pipefull of the sweet hemp that grew on his porch.
They also didn't describe separating out the seeds of plants which had high potency.
Check your history, growing hemp was outlawed/licensed because a jew that had plantations of trees found out that hemp produced 5 times more paper per acre. Not because some varieties leave you in a pleasant state of intoxication after their use.
Founding fathers were stoners and psychonauts. Hard shit if it doesn't fall in with your current political beliefs.