Condoms required at Scouts' 24th World Jamboree

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.

web.archive.org/web/20180522044019/http://www.wnd.com/2018/05/condoms-required-at-scouts-24th-world-jamboree/

Attached: 1526964300916.jpg (1235x1939, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

summitbsa.org/about-us/the-donors/
sdbjrfoundation.org/
bechtel.com/
issuu.com/worldscouting/docs/wosm_wsjguidelines_en_2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking hate kikes

By openly supporting the assraping of children ?
Stupid jews.

at least the children won't be getting AIDS now

How old are the kids in scouts?

You're right, they'll be getting HIV. Then AIDS.

Attached: Goy_Scouts.jpg (1153x506, 199.33K)

I just noticed something in that pic related that I'd never seen before.

Attached: Goy_Scouts_Detail.jpg (278x113, 11.29K)

This is what they call the slippery slope and we are being slid down it by a bunch of fat crazy kike zerglings clinging to our toes. Shake these parasites off white man!

Both the (((Wikipedia))) article and their official Website, scouting.org still refer to it as the "Boy Scouts of America." Having said that, it's a kiked up organization through and through. Better off sending your kid to Trail Life USA instead.

Boy Scouts will be 11-18.

Attached: Orleans-Fair-4-H-challenge-300x336[1].jpg (2048x1361 28.55 KB, 493.99K)

(((Boy Scouts))) added niggers in 1916 way before any progressive to include niggers. The whole organizations is just a front for Jews and Freemasons.

I hope white families finally stop sending their kids into such a cult and instead run their own among their own children as they see fit.

Attached: jews and freemasons support.jpg (1131x1600 754.02 KB, 482.42K)

Damn, that's pretty cringey. Also, note the black adult man + white female child, a Jew behind this photo is subtly suggesting interracial pedophilia.

When will this degenerate (((organization))) be purged and replaced with Hitler Youth 2.0?

Wew they're really going all out to pervert and corrupt it after the overwhelming support they gave Trump a while ago.

pic realted

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (550x913, 38.08K)

We should spread stories that "anal lube" is being required, the only way this ends is when little Jimmy's church going mom and dad get a full unalloyed of the degeneracy.

*full unalloyed dosage of the degeneracy.

Also meme this shit on normie media like faceberg and twatter. They want to be rebranded huh , lets give them the rebranding they desperately want.

Attached: 1 (2).png (1150x772, 1.35M)

Not worth it. Scouts isn't a dating club; it's a place for learning teamwork, survival skills, etc. Having stupid roasties join would be detrimental, and scouts is going to get less popular and more pozzed over time. Mark my words.

Probably. I don't think it's quite been infiltrated yet, most of the push for girls as I've perceived it has been from parents of girls who's only option is the fucking joke that is Girl Scouts™.

Attached: t3_64jbp8.jpg (1280x854, 527.32K)

This is actually a good tactic in general. Claim X, and when the kikes deny it, the unwittingly admit Y.

the / they*

Is there anything these kikes won't ruin nowadays?

You country really has great parents.

Clearly not.

Attached: 1526953454400.jpg (720x893, 58.63K)

ruined my fucking day

Attached: 1426361832961.jpg (497x732, 52.66K)

Join the boy love scouts, free condoms and aids for those without condoms. Proud supporters and brothers of NAMBLA.

I sometimes wish I was a King that had millions of soldiers, drones, weapons of every kind, so that I may destroy the evilness within this realm.

being surrounded by skanks that wont fuck you is not good for your social development

dead scout leadership at the highest levels can't ruin a once great American tradition

Nailed it on the 1st post. /thread

But that's what they want. Do not take this world personally. There is more to life than life on Earth.

The Summit (((Bechtel Family))) National Scout Reserve
summitbsa.org/about-us/the-donors/
sdbjrfoundation.org/
bechtel.com/

Attached: First National Boy Scout Jamboree, Washington DC 1937 Chevrolet Newsreel.webm (640x360 563.55 KB, 4.13M)

The completely infested the school system with their judaism. Scouts was next on the list so they can get the kids outside of school and the out of reach homeschoolers.

Attached: IMG_6309.GIF (150x150, 2.77M)

Wasnt it rather since Trump was having that BoyScout speech in 2017?
As in stop the BoyScouts before they become empowered by Trumps programs n speeches

soon

Attached: 9c9d6f6bc5599b3e18592d0a82bab775b94c5d9121be24ac5f98bdd6be947f99.jpg (500x375, 24.26K)

The Boy Scout symbol looks similar to the Fleur de lis. French: “lily flower” is an ancient symbol that has long been associated with French royalty.

Attached: images.jpg (1286x846 414.21 KB, 313.48K)

this is false in many ways but i just dont have the inclination to spell it out, basically, no, there is no strength in cultural/racial diversity

Why is that (((New World))) is always unlocked by putting penises in the boys ass?

Attached: hj-prelude-hike.jpg (402x269, 50.98K)

It's their way of raping the Holy Spirit (or at least they think that's what they're doing).

because you forgot to add "brave" to that line
yknow, brave new world

Maybe you're just young and sheltered, but there's a reason guys-only social clubs are an essential component of a healthy society. Inserting women into a group of men changes the social dynamic utterly. You'll see this for yourself in work groups and so on.

What goes from a group of jovial men where all the chads and betas alike get along and cooperate, becomes a highschool-esque sexual signaling competition where the chads discard or ignore the betas of the group or put them down if it means he gets sexual approval from the woman. The woman being a woman has no real intention of contributing to the work activity, and the chads spend all their time flirting instead of working. Group producivity and morale alike drop like a rock.

I've seen this myself an uncountable number of times in my life. Working in all-male groups were some of my most fulfilling experiences, because it's amazing how well men of all types can meld together and even become unlikely friends when it comes time to accomplish a goal. Your average normie man changes when women are introduced to the group, usually they become assholes to work with. It's like flipping a switch. You'll realize this soon enough.

Time to start up an alternative

Attached: Hitler Youth.jpg (468x301, 45.03K)

(checked)

Women are complementary to men but not in all aspects of life.
They're nest builders, their domain is literally the home.
Anything else is a bonus.
It is sexist but I also don't wanna write an essay right now that goes into nuances and stuff.

When you look at the SJW agenda for what it actually is, this all makes perfect sense and fits in with a clear plan.

The leftist pedos and other perverts want tranny and gay shit taught in kindergarten on wards, and Boy Scouts have let in faggot adults as scoutmasters, etc. Normalizing and encouraging confusion and homosexuality.

It's obvious that those groups pushing for this are trying to groom children and get them into vulnerable situations away from their parents so they can have sex with them. That's literally all there is to it, preying on children.

Didn't the mormons already do that? I heard they started a similar non-pozzed organization, and would allow non-mormons to enter as long as they weren't faggots or women.

I wouldn't let my kids do any activities with niggers. And I sure as fuck wouldn't send them to a camp with niggers.

Attached: new-girl-scout-badges-iud-diy-pre-k-sex-ed-queer-21284120.png (225x225 30.96 KB, 14.59K)

HIV Doesn’t exist and AIDS is a meme. Just more of (((their))) control systems.

I wouldn't know, I don't live in Utah.

Do they drink Pepsi too?

Attached: qu2002.jpg (455x227, 22.28K)

Most normal people get their jollies from helping children learn or acquire a hobby. Some of the people who get into positions with children get off on corrupting them.

The worst are those that convince them that they want to be corrupted. There's a special place in hell for them.

Attached: 42c339fa6225c558e3f07be55c08ceb0.png (500x676, 780.79K)

It was corrupted to core values over ten years ago when I was in. Don't even suggest it's a good organization.

Nigga your pics are retarded cherry picking. Symbols do not change into unrelated symbols just because their shape is similar. That and the lilly flower has a clear lineage from the bourbon frog.

Attached: c2a99b06dcb7f49c3ce7299318618024a77f46f95f8f680262abcb80c4b0e01e.jpg (512x677, 76.41K)

WOSM WSJ Guidelines EN 2016
issuu.com/worldscouting/docs/wosm_wsjguidelines_en_2016

Attached: The_Donors_-_The_Summit_Bechtel_Reserve_-_2018-05-22_12.45.16.png (594x841 52.59 KB, 53.34K)

Attached: Bypass.jpeg (576x320 7.54 KB, 8.41M)

Like they give a fuck about the kids, not the condoms are so that there is no DNA if it for some reason should really come to a persecution.

Well that was fucking quick.

I think this part:
< allow the use of alcohol by adults in some locations at the jamboree

Is honestly the most damning. Why would adults drowning themselves with alcohol even matter in the slightest at what is supposed to be an event about supporting children? I think this pretty much sums things up. Fuck the kids literally if possible if some normie can't drink the pain of their existence away for ten minutes then engage in massive degeneracy. Honestly, why don't they just go the whole way and just disband all the scout groups and just make this another (((adult))) summer camp so they can just fuck and drink with impunity? Oh wait, right, then there wouldn't be able to corrupt large crops of children (especially the celibate mormon ones).

Attached: standard woman going to class.jpg (480x331, 26.54K)

Wow
That escalated quickly.

Boomers. Boomers never change.

My first thought was to wonder what alternatives were available.
If Trail Life USA isn't pozzed, yet, they better guard themselves with jealous zeal, because I can guarantee the same infiltrators are coming for them.

No sane parent should ever allow their children to be in the presence of alcohol, because it's inevitable that something will happen.
How can the organizers not anticipate this, unless they want the Scouts to be destroyed when they get BTFO in the court of public opinion?

Nice d&c.

Something tells me America would come at the scouts with torches and pitchforks if this were to become big national news. Tucker might report on this shit.
I mean, WHY else would you need condoms at an event for mostly males age 12-17? It's pedo grooming, pure and simple. No way anybody else can read anything else out of it but that.
Tucker would definitely talk about this shit.

This is true. I think they'll be largely okay, since Trail Life USA's leadership has to be vetted, and if there's any foulness, they're kicked out and banned immediately. Hopefully, they also low-key keep an eye on the Jews, and don't allow any in, especially in any leadership position. Even if the initial generation of Jews don't subvert the organization, subsequent generations will, exactly as happened in the BSA.

What a fucking shitshow.

Attached: shinpai_worry.jpg (207x255, 8.29K)

I want to believe it won't change anything but fuck if I don't know better by now.

Just look at the girl scouts, they didn't become that way because they had a different mission plan or corporate vision. They became that way because it was run by women, for profit.

The Scouts have been going down the drain for several decades now, dude. Track down a scouting book from the 50s-60s and see how it compares to one from the 80s-90s. It's been pussified so badly, you would swear one was made as a joke.

Attached: 17791b01e46f4095f68f9bfe9dae3c7f11d0b8c4110fdc10ed4bd08e77fc45dc.jpg (423x755, 37.02K)

Yeah, its the NWO Jamboree now.

Attached: Joe-This is totally normal-Biden.jpg (326x534, 89.34K)

Wew, that pic

I'd be squeezing the MILF's ass. That's the difference between a good red blooded American and Joe there.

Poor taste.

People who are into MILFs are just proto-cucks.
You going to take care of another man's child user?

You can be with one and not get roped into that bullshit. Most of the time, they just want some young penis, not a provider.

But why settle for sloppy seconds?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x550, 1.72M)

Queers….now cunts.
Boy Scouts are now dead.
Liberals defile more than jews.

Attached: jew nation.jpg (125x111, 3.85K)

Liberals are directed in their defilement by jews.

I went to Jamboree a couple of times when I was in scouts, if was fun and we learned a lot. However, even before I was red-pilled I was seeing the rot in the organization, like when we had to start allowing faggots in. I also saw it in the scouts, I saw a Hispanic named Armando come to the weekly meeting stoned once, another time he vaporized hot chocolate and tried to breath it in. I am sure he is vaping these days.

Very true. The path for the American elite pretty much goes Boy Scouts, military, Freemasons, elite college. My old scout master just called the military the big boy scouts.

We all wish that, God give a leader!

She looks angry, the kike must have raped her.

Attached: camping_with_girlscouts.png (198x201, 84.85K)

Originally, scouts was modelled as military lite, sans the drill and manual of arms. We already seen what happened when the military allowed women in any position, and the "sexual learning" baggage they bring. Combat readiness fell, rather then having been the advertised rise (the argument was that at least a quarter of women enlisted for infantry MOS would be as capable for every man successful enlisting in an infantry MOS.)
A similar effect is coming to Scouts, and the nightmare in the military outlined this. Sexual assault courses will be made mandatory. Non-male scouts will be given preferred treatment. The activities for the older boys (difficult rock climbs, philmont, deep sea diving, primitive camping) will be curved to nonexistence to accommodate the lessors. Games and skits will be curved (scout shop, British bulldog).
Of course, fraternizing like

has stated is also going to destruct. Cliques will no doubt form, and will bring the tradition of the older boys taking charge and teaching younger boys skills and how to act.

…to an end.

Mormons dropped the scouts, and will officially separate their partnershp the end of next year. Expect a plummeting popularity and Scouts BSA to go defunct in a generation or less.

The church is working on it right now, won't be ready until 2020 though.

t. Mormon that received an email newsletter about it

than tell the fucking girl scouts to man up and start doing boy scout shit.
Why fuck up boy scouts to pander, it already panders some anyway.

You're creepy but you mormons are alright.

I've never seen such hardcore NAU Zion World Order propaganda before, it looks like it was made in the early 00s, even has that cheesy music. At the end was the phoenix rising for fuck sake!
This is spooking me out, why does that video look so old– like they made it a decade or two in advance?

I wish they were actually Hitler worshiping Luciferians that wanted to kill all useless eaters to bring back Atlantis like /christcucks/ and Jones say, it'd be way cooler than just stupid ZOG kiddie diddlers.

We didn't name it sheepstate for nothing.

Attached: fuckshitdamn.gif (301x300, 948.56K)

Why not just hijack the girl scouts?

Dammit.

What? why?

that didn't take too long. Nice work Tillerson, you traitorous faggot lover.

Honestly that was probably the plan from the start.

pssst…she's a kike

Last time I check the girl scouts are pozzed like the boy scouts are now, it's just now a money making business.

aren't*

Severing the innate connection Whites have with nature and making them dependent (read: enslaved) to the system sounds like a kike's wet dream.
I have no doubt they'd have us living in squalor and voting Democrat out of simple necessity to survive off handouts, just like they do the blacks, if only they could.
To that end, destroying the Boy Scouts was a brilliant maneuver.

Mormons made their exit shortly after Scouts announced they would be including girls. Clearly they saw the writing (jew runes) on the wall.