GOYS WE NEED TO BUNKER THIS

GOYS WE NEED TO BUNKER THIS
SIGNS ARE ON THE HORIZON OF POLITICAL ASSASSINATION. I AM TALKING DONALD TRUMP HERE. IT LOOKS LIKE THE DEEP STATE IS FAILING AND WE WILL SEE ANOTHER US PRESIDENTIAL ASSASSINATION IN THE WEEKS TO COME. ISRAEL WILL BE THE DRIVER DEHIND THE SCENES WITH THE CHINESE AND RUSSIANS CONSPIRING WITH THE IMF AND THE WORLD BANK FOR A YUAN PETRODOLLAR
ARE YOU PREPARED???
Murder committed by a perpetrator without the personal provocation of the victim, who is usually a government official.

First used in medieval times to describe the murders of prominent Christians by the Hashshashin, a secret Religion of Cuck™ic sect, the word assassination is used in the twenty-first century to describe murders committed for political reasons, (((JFK))) especially against government officials. Assassination may be used as a political weapon by a state as well as by an individual; it may be directed at the establishment or used by it.
ARE YOU READY FOR TRUMP TO BE WACKED???

Attached: assassination-collage1.jpg (4759x3053, 1.33M)

Things are moving quickly and I can't post much more here. Be on guard anons

Q predicted this

MAKE A USEFUL THREAD AND SAY SOMETHING WE DONT ALREADY KNOW YOU CIRCLEJERKING ALT-KIKER

Attached: Uh huh.gif (500x356, 167.63K)

yeash, it's like the Israelis fill the board with their little cock jokes, pissy pants sillies, diaper whore jokes, pea soup pussy eating, ben stiller comedies, previsions, etc, and then commit mass murder….

Goys don't be alarmed we will bring peace

Attached: Ariel_Sharon_Headshot.jpg (912x1216, 239.79K)

we will lead the way. we are righteous.

the Russians and the Chinese at the behest of the Israelis are planning a coup in the USA any week now

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_in_Israel_27-29_April_2005-10.jpg (334x500, 55.31K)

Fuck you and your "peace", murderer

Attached: dead kike 5.jpg (600x345 55.83 KB, 123.49K)

America says fuck you, stay in your patch of desert and die

Attached: dead kike 10.jpg (1200x791 45.81 KB, 193.3K)

Forgot one

Attached: dead kike 9.jpg (880x580, 289.26K)

Sounds like he demolished his wife and traded it for a newer model

Attached: dead kike 12.jpg (620x416 60.17 KB, 285.61K)

Don't fuck with Trump

Attached: swastika.jpg (900x900, 40.93K)

blessed are the peace makers…. and the bump lockers

Welcome to 2015. If only you knew how bad things really are. I do hope we find out someday how many attempts have been made on Trump though.

Attached: t_erik_prince_blackwater_adam_.jpg (1440x960, 176.69K)

holy shit is this how idf "regulars" carry their dead or wounded? unfucking believable, how did these kikes win conflicts in th emiddle east is astounding, arabs are as bad as niggers, god DAMN

serving the modern king arthur

Zig Forums is a board of peace, so I would never advocate violence. However, should they take down Trump, that's the go signal. You already have your targets, do not await orders from headquarters, engage all hostiles with extreme prejudice.

legitimate question. How many of you faggots have actually invested in foreign currency? If so what services did you use?

0/10
He's done everything jews want while not doing any White America first promises.

400 miles of wall have been gurionn built

I don't think so m8.

Attached: 6091083675983e84dd23dc7cb7cfac2a90d29cd567fc510b0d32b23c1729ab7a.jpg (367x403, 19.45K)

Who gives a shit about living anyways. Seriously who cares. They ruined everything

This isn't anything new for him at all.

Fuck off TRS. Don't you have a pool party to attend?
He wouldn't be president if they actually where opposed to him.

Either it will happen and we are along for the ride or it wont happen and we are along for the ride. If assassinations are the work of an elite cabal, what can we do to stop them? The best we can do is shape the narrative; make of it a Beer Hall Putsch, rather than a demoralizing event.

OP offers nothing of import but wild speculation, and that's exactly what a faggot would do. Everyone here knows Trump has been at risk of assassination for months and months now. This is not a new or exciting or informative topic. It is a waste of space.

TBH this was always a distinct possibility, and as president Trump continues it only becomes more likely. Now he's really going after the deep state for all they did during the election. At this point I am pretty sure that something is in the works the main thing stopping them is what the people's reaction will be. Despite the fact all you see in the news and tv are communist who hate freedom the fact is the vast majority are people who just want to be free and left alone and that's the ones they're worried about. They have no desire to awaken the sleeping giant that is the true America

The media would do the same thing it did after Michael Jackson died, praise him and say how he was a good guy and how he will be sorely missed by many, after years of constantly bashing him.

What's the matter with you, nigger? Have some self respect.

fuck off.

THIS IS NOT A THREAD YOU SPERGING CUNT!
Make a thread properly or not at all!
These cuckchan faggots are annoying enough to earn a place on the DOTR list.
Lurk don't post. Fit in or fuck off

Top Kek, why in God's name is there a picture of faggot Harvey Milk on the top left of your collage?

BRING THE HELL AND FIRE I CAN'T WAIT TO KILL EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF YOU.