TUCKER GOES FULL WHITE KNIGHT

Tucker SOUNDS THE ALARM on MASS GENOCIDE of White Farmers by Black Supremacist South Africa Govt

youtu.be/U3-JljVTmtw

twitter.com/TrumpsXmasList/status/998870729570635776

Attached: 96f1b1ed2bd0c1aad9a42f7012b9cc03 (1).jpg (800x578, 120.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/south-africa-virtual-jewish-history-tour#5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_South_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Institute_of_Race_Relations
sahistory.org.za/sites/default/files/file
mlpol.net/mlpol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bbb

Attached: jsnm61rn5v7z (1).png (1280x720 31.22 KB, 69.82K)

Well that's nice of him.

Can't solve the problem without naming the jew that are behind it.

Checked. Check these.

Damn….

Fuck. Why don't these cuckchan faggots stop making threads & lurk if they don't know how instead of pissing up the catalog. Or sperg out in >>>/4pol/ instead

Maybe not the word you should have used.

You fucking moron.
It's all niggers down there now. The jews fled SA long ago after successfully brainwashing he populace.
Taking a step against niggers is better than fucking nothing. You'd rather people say nothing if they don't name the jew.
Fuck you, faggot.

That's not what white knight means.

Get out.

Cool, I guess. How deep into the topic does he go? The death rate would be good to shove into the faces of boomers.

I don't even know why you try jewing here, jew.

Back to reddit

We need oil.

Attached: Israel Using American Tech for Free.png (950x460 244.39 KB, 33.93K)

This

The list of Jewish anti-apartheid activists is massive, nearly all of them fled to kike up other white countries once the niggers started nigging a little to close for comfort.

The Jews are biological locusts and they will do this to every country until they are stopped.

Attached: 4B5pGS.jpeg (1242x1560, 360.67K)

Can't name the jew behind a problem without first making people aware that there is a problem. Nice blackpill though.

Attached: jews galloway.jpg (600x300, 31.07K)

Learn to make a proper OP faggot. While breaking links aren't necessary fucking PIC RELATED, shitstain.

Attached: Phaggot.png (1917x1161, 1.05M)

There's an oven waiting for you.

So what’s the likelihood of civil war in SA? I know there’s the Suidlanders and Kommandokorps but they might be just Boer Oathkeepers, I don’t know enough. What would be the likely scenario in the case of war?

Don’t get so assblasted about formatting when the user is correct in what he says

Attached: pence hit a nerve.jpg (598x900, 208.01K)

I'm not even surprised anymore

Attached: its_always_the_juden.jpg (998x562, 153.99K)

This. He should at least namedrop (((Joe Slovo))) born (((Yossel Mashel Slovo))) (I hope the cancer he died from was very, very painful), And (((Ronnie Kasrils))) (still alive) who were the two top Jews behind Mandela and the coming to power of the African National Congress party.

I don't get what's so bad about losing your career if you do something revolutionary.
If he simply names the jew he will only be signaling to boards like us.
the thing is, (((they))) dont really get mad because it's almost impossible to verify whose side you're on!
you guys act like tucker carlson is some deep state operative who is hanging on by his balls until he slips up then disappears?
Really if he's a libertarian he would have no choice but to name the jew.
it just makes sense

Checked.

I agree with Jesus Christ and David Icke: the kikes are blood-drinking serpents.

Jesus was a semite
His mama was a Jewish whore
The Jesus sacrament is ritual canibalism aka SPIRIT COOKING

All these outlets such as diversity, pro Islahmis the word Religion of Cuck™ still filtered, gay rights, Transfags and fat acceptance seem counter intuitive but all have a familiar atmosphere. It is simply the same sugarcoated ideology with the same goal which is to destroy the white man. If you take out the root of the issue which is the jews then you take out the root of the problem which the crowd becomes fractured allowing an easy take over. This is history 101 conquer or be conquered.

Wrong. Jesus was God, from the beginning of the foundation of the world. The kikes belonged to him (were his property), but they slew him.

"born not of human descent, nor of Earthly will, but born of YHWH"

Yeah. If you look at everyone as your enemy then no one will trust you. You need a fine balance between finding trustworthy individuals while weeding out the people who are actively working to destroy you. If we strike this balance then the game becomes much more simpler. I think we should look into the people we support before blindly supporting them. Read there previous tweets figure out what they do behind the scenes it may sound obsessive but if you are not on your guard 100% of the time then you can be broken by your enemy as you will start to break under the pressure and the enemy can simply crush you under said weight.

Reported for jewish paid shilling.

And you can't do anything about the jews behind it without energizing the White public against White genocide.

Or better yet, support people when they say things that are beneficial to White children and don't support them when they fail to defend their race.
Too many fools believe that we must either support someone 100% through thick and thin no matter what they do or oppose them completely no matter what good things they say and do. This isn't a zero sum game and no one real can pass the purity test.
This is politics and when someone respected talks about White genocide, it is a good thing.

Ain't no Jews here pal
Wake up
You've been lied to you're entire life

Who is lying to us?
The jewish media, the tenured professors, the billion dollar jewish lobbyist groups, the politicians, and every major corporation in America and Europe all tell us exactly what you are trying to say.
So who is "indoctrinating" us to notice all the jews in government and the media?

Attached: 1b7b08d9f879d3065c9d535cb5f569bed95acde97fbcfdac8614e568f7a0e9c8.jpg (2106x3240, 1.13M)

Those Jews you mentioned
The Jews controlling education
The Jews controlling the churches
The Jews controlling money
The Jews PERIOD
All of them. No half measures. All means all

Yes it is.

This

Yeah this as well. When people say thing you like them saying let them say it. Getting people with soft redpill's then subtly increase the concentration until there is no turning back. We also need more efficient propaganda something we can sell to normalfags. I was thinking video games since its became popular. I mean why not try to undermine the industry with free to play online games that teach moral values and give alternative non jewed products to the customer. There is a couple of problems with this though. Since we don't know if we have anyone who can make games efficiently because even if the message is strong what is the point if the game play is tedious and boring. What else is that we would actually have to get the games out there which is easier said than done. We could set up some jewtube channels and get some people to take one for the team and promote them over the jewish games coming out nowadays. Or we can get the really popular tubers to do it so we can more easily spread our message. The further our message travels the faster the doves will flock and uses their wings to obtain the freedom that we strive for.

*become sorry typo

< crackers & juice are blood
The absolute nigger of this.

Ah this reminds me of William Pierce's "Ethnic Cleansing"
The ADL kvetched hard about this hilarious little game back in the day.

Honestly, if Tucker had a "fuck it" moment, he could go full 14/88 on air and namedrop the Jews like a son of a bitch, subsequently get fired, and start his own independent Internet show.

Still, even going the moderate route, he could just namedrop a bunch of Jews that were involved like the previously mentioned (((Joe Slovo))) and (((Ronnie Kasrils))) without any mention of their Jewishness, then if (((someone))) cries foul, he could just revert to standard cuckservative rebuttals like "they were leftists destroying law and order in South Africa!" or the standard weak pilpul of "They weren't Jews, they were atheists, on top of being Marxists."

As kiked up as NPR is, they still manage to have some good segments (especially anything non-political). My guess is because not as many goyim listen to NPR, as say, watch television, there's still some semblance of quality, in spite of its liberal proclivities. Also, it's great to listen to reporting on some obscure happening in some third world hellhole, which I can then use later as ammunition in dispensing red pills when debating the terminally braindead in front of fence-sitters.

About fucking time. We're working on a crypto to fund various advocacy groups around the world. What groups GENUINELY support the rights of the Boers? And which also genuinely support the Khoisan in a way that is beneficial to the cause? indigenous rights always looks good on paper.

Their international reporting is okay. Not great but okay.
Though these days, the only thing they talk about is "Trump Russia Possible Collusion" non-stop.
After hearing the same story 100 times in a row, it gets old.

Even live shoes have a delay, jews would just drop the feed like they've done in remote interviews.

(check'd)
7second delay to allow for bleeping.
(check'd)
We need to do our own reporting. This is the issue that will put white genocide in the open and make it household conversation. At that point, there's no fucking going back. It can not be denied.

I'd say OP should have said Paladin instead, but they were the personal guard of the guy that put Rothschild into power.

Oh, shut up.

Except that's not what he's saying. You can't solve a problem without finding the cause. He never called anything garbage. Take his post as a reminder to always name the jew.

What a coincidence.

Almost all the leftists he has on his show are some manner of kike. I'm surprised his viewers haven't put it together yet.

What you think this means
What this actually means

And this time, there is no organized army ready to intervene and salvage some remnants. The only thing that could stop it now is full deployment of as many Marine Expeditionary Units as possible and rapidly ship the Boers here as quickly as possible. Wont happen.

I hope it's still gassing pilots

I feel like the situation isn't as bad for the Boers as things seem, in that SA seems to be falling apart, so launching a war for an independent state should be easier than it may seem. They are heavily outnumbered, however, the SA army is full of AIDS, inexperience, and poor morale while the Boers are better equipped, fighting for their land (which they really don't want to give up), can acquire mercenaries and foreign volunteers, and aren't hampered by many of the problems that affect black South Africans. I think and hope they organize and fight back, I know there's the Suidlanders and Kommandokorps, but I don't know much about them.

When I say isn't as bad as things seem, I don't mean there isn't a genocide. I mean their chances of fighting back.

Waking up Americans is like trying to explain the current world situation to a fucking child because in a sense we are children. It's incredibly monotonous and frustrating and inheriting a world empire was the worst thing that could've ever happened.

It's why I despise all these goddamn baby steps people have created over the decades to slowly uplift people, but at the same time its completely necessary when you factor in that we've been largely unable to face the hard facts as a society for nearly 100 years. No thanks to the marxist that have subverted the left since the 20's and 30's and the "right" has been limiting the conversation doing more to create our retarded brain dead society than the left ever could.

They only need to have a front to be supported. What is that front?

Reminder
>>>/boers/

Attached: 1526577998422.png (2220x2955, 5.14M)

>>>/suicide/

Attached: affirmative action jews.jpg (719x458 107.83 KB, 86.57K)

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN TO?

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/south-africa-virtual-jewish-history-tour#5

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_South_Africa
In 1980, after 77 years of neutrality, South Africa’s National Congress of the Jewish Board of Deputies passed a resolution urging "all concerned [people] and, in particular, members of our community to cooperate in securing the immediate amelioration and ultimate removal of all unjust discriminatory laws and practices based on race, creed, or colour". This inspired some Jews to intensify their anti-apartheid activism, but the bulk of the community either emigrated or avoided public conflict with the National Party government.[27]
The Jewish establishment and the majority of South African Jews remained focused on Jewish issues. A few rabbis spoke out against apartheid early, but they failed to gain support and it was not until 1985 that the rabbinate as a whole condemned apartheid. (Adler 2000) Tony Leon who served as leader of the Democratic Alliance from 1999-2007 his Successor Helen Zille Premier of the Western Cape (2009–present) also served as leader of the Democratic Alliance from 2007-2015 were both Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Institute_of_Race_Relations

sahistory.org.za/sites/default/files/file uploads /south_africa_anti-apartheid_ngos_in_tran.pdf

Attached: lo456456go.png (3000x1993 102.94 KB, 1.88M)

Dubs confirm, it's always the kikes. Now, who the fuck are our allies? Who do we support in private and who do we support in public?

Anyone have any redpills on the last 30 years in SA?

Don't get me wrong, this is a huge injustice to South African whites but the whole thing is being played out as a psyop to set the standard for the future. Of course it is important for whites to speak out about these events but when we use Jewish attack vectors, it just strengthens them to be used in precedent against us in our own countries.

Whites should just red pill the fuck out of the world with facts about the barbaric behavior of blacks without Jewish attack vectors. It is much more important for us to come together and support one another.

Here is what should happen:

Attached: conquistador.jpg (500x375 145.17 KB, 77.98K)

bumping for…
WHAT GROUPS CAN WE SUPPORT!?

Steyn von Rönge and the Afrikaner Resistance Movement (AWB).
Ask
gab.ai/JanLamprecht
for more info.
von Rönge is the successor to Eugene Terreblanche.

Jews and the English were the first to flee. They were also the most vocal supporters of Mandela. Go figures.

Well you see the Jews are co opting the boer genocide. SA has an enormous jewish population. You will see the boer situation be transformed into a jewish one.

N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER! N!GGER!

Are they really active? also, any normie-friendly groups? I'm in a situation to allocate corporate funds towards "charities" and whatever bullshit sounds good on paper.

double redditor

Going to have to kick out all the double redditors and beaners out of the military before that.

mlpol.net/mlpol/

Probably a good idea if you migrate now anons.

Can't name the jew if the problem isn't first known. People becoming aware of the white genocide in south africa takes priority. The kike-naming can come later. Baby steps, user.

Why the fuck are you samefagging? You're making that board look even worse now.