White who defended himself in Charlottesville is now guilty for hate crime against black man Deandre

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5755655/3rd-man-guilty-beating-black-man-Charlottesville.html

Look at this shit. Remember the blacks stalking the whites for 10 minutes, threatening them while brandishing weapons. I went to find the full video and google has it censored. Can somebody upload or link me to the full video where the blacks stalked and started the fight. This is horse shit. Dailymail headline is that they were white supremacists for defending themselves. The guy took a plea deal. He probably knew it was a witch hunt. This is horse shit. The left and jew media demonizes whites while we are the ones attacked physically.

Attached: www.jpg (1122x902, 481.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=pMoccJ98wuQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=WctZYtaL1W8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is the paradigm the left has set up, it must be destroyed.
also, hooktube faggot, it may be uncensored there

hooktube just shows videos from youtube as far as i know. i checked on liveleak and a google search and nothing.

Bump.

did you try it?

hey thanks. i found a few videos.

Attached: 15826796_1284324484981329_1825095044546347025_n.png (793x812, 894K)

np post links user, I think there are also some webms of the event in question.

Keep your eyes on the target, jews.

Real Zig Forums told you not to go to the ralley and that the threads should be banned.

= == Useful Idiots==

Attached: smart people stupid.jpg (936x1168, 118.89K)

who said i went u dumb faggot

webms are took big
hooktube.com/watch?v=pMoccJ98wuQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=WctZYtaL1W8

Attached: 171003141618-02-trump-paper-towels-puerto-rico-10-03-2017.jpg (3000x2000, 615.77K)

I remember this. Those stupid niggers started shit then got their asses kicked kek

WTF? These were the guys that stopped the pack of niggers that pounced on that one white guy minding his own business.

Nice facebook meme faggot.

the whole thing is a lie. there are other videos of them attacking motorists in their cars. another giant lie. there is no white media representing white people and the sad thing is that most whites believe these lies.

The law is always against whites when browns and yids are involved.

Lurk two years before posting,
even if you're a paid shill

You don't say.

Attached: 78f17ac1efdd47ec8f5d2493326254226b1c5f21ea775c20ec75688245db4160.jpg (1000x750, 132.54K)

Blacks are Jews dumbass. And they are to be utterly destroyed.

nice try jew, you are first order of business, your pets later.

This, it doesn't matter if he went to the rally or not whites will be fucked over by the jewdicial system no matter what.

Get your monkey paws off the keyboard you aren't fooling anyone nigger.

Attached: 119cc43ccb795fc924ab2f31e8662f751097fbe8.jpg (1124x900 133.78 KB, 385.64K)

That third pic is sad but fuckin hilarious.

hey is Olu Stevents still a judge? I can't find anything new online. Says he got suspended in 2016 for 90 days but no new information on him.

jews first doesn't mean based niggers, jew. you = fail.

It's like those Zig Forumsfags who went to a BLM rally shouting Bane memes and got attacked by 50 or so niggers, ran for a few blocks before being cornered and beaten within an inch of their lives before pulling a pistol and shooting a couple of the wogs in the legs. Despite two of the four Zig Forumsfags being spics and one being a chink, the single white one was arrested and found guilty of "muh white supremacist hate crimes", even though he was clearly defending himself against a mob. His face was all fucked up in the mugshot too. The (((government legal system))) doesn't actually care about the law or if you were defending yourself or not, they just want to arrest every white person they can.

Ya, don't let yourself get arrested. They will throw you in solitary for life. Those fucking halfcuck Zig Forumsommandos would have been okay if it weren't for one of them ratting out to a "based" cop friend

Zig Forums news in the werks
smh tbh fam

groids are only the attack dogs of the jews
without their kike overlords they are no threat

Next you're assaulting someone just yell "aww you voted Trump?" to hack the press and justice system and receive your get out of jail free pass.
t. Professor Chaos

Attached: Untitled-1s.jpg (1071x1440 597.11 KB, 394.3K)

Nice misleading title OP.
Where's the videos? You'd think that that if they showed the codemonkeys stalking and starting the confrontation then someone would have got the videos to them. Didn't Dicky Spencer or Kike Eunuch hook them up?

Attached: 1511012973489.png (662x558, 21.98K)