Affirmitive Action - WE WUZ DOCTORS N SHIEEEET

Imagine all those years ago on Zig Forums those dystopian greentext stories about DeShawn and Jamal and they will be your new doctors and surgeons.

The dystopia is now

(A MUST WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/2-investigates/doctor-who-made-music-videos-in-operating-room-facing-several-malpractice-suits/751266828?li_source=LI&li_medium=widget-1
youtu.be/O7HUJFCMff0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5754797/Plastic-surgeon-filmed-videos-dancing-singing-surgeries.html
bitchute.com/video/qjrHZ2ybJ8Oh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Shaniqua 'doctor' killed a woman and caused permanent brain damage to another. 30 malpractice suits and was only in practice a short time KEK

These malpractice suits are hilarious:

This is the future you choose.

I'm losing my sight in my left eye, and had to go to a hospital full of somalinigger ninja bitches for care. I told the nurse I am kafir because there is only one God that sent His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins, and as such I would not be allowing her to touch me. I requested a non-muslim and non-jew provide me care.

The manager of the clinic came to the room to discuss the "situation". The lying nigger cunt told her I was being violent and threatened her. I told the administration that I simply stood up for my rights and asked for a different nurse because I'm kafir and I'm afraid that a muslim will do me harm because they of taqiya.

The dumbfounded looks they gave me… They told me they would not be providing me care for my eye and that I would have to find a different hospital. They called the police to make me leave; as if I was going to stay and let a somalinigger mudshit touch me. When I went peacefully they pretended they didn't call the police, and that they just randomly came. Yet the police tried to interrogate me as I left by own volition.

I told them I hate muslims and jews, smiled, and walked away.

And that officer? His name was Donald Trump.

I would've done the same. The thought of having some nig/pajeet/mudslime or even some chink preforming surgery on me because of state-funded programs bringing them in makes my blood boil.
Anyone with European heritage should be terrified about growing old in a society that makes 3rd worlders responsible for surgery and elderly care.

What happens when you have a disenfranchised population of middle-aged white men who are more afraid of being put in the care of shitskins at your local hospital or elderly home than to go out in a blaze of glory with a quick death to fight against that which they hate? Put between a rock and a hard place most people will reject state-funded care or nigger hospitals in favor of a quick death, which will result in conflict. Hopefully we get a strong charismatic ethnocentric leader before that can start happening (although its already happeneing).

t. Norwegian
Yes, our elderly homes and hospitals are also filled with muds, I can only imagine how Sweden is doing.

dead niggers can/t somehow become doctors

Fucking niggers, man.

Attached: KDGec1RgzyubCX7dPU2bmcLBqu4Jm7YDB-Qj5juK6eQ.jpg (577x350, 46.39K)

This is one of those videos where you desperately want it to be fake but know deep down that it's not

WTF THIS IS REAL?
wsbtv.com/news/2-investigates/doctor-who-made-music-videos-in-operating-room-facing-several-malpractice-suits/751266828?li_source=LI&li_medium=widget-1

WTF THIS IS REAL………………………………………….. omg i thought it was a joke

Attached: 5ad37ce273dcf.jpeg (960x828, 164.9K)

Attached: varg-larp3.jpg (1024x564, 477.4K)

Jews put them there.

I want to
==FUCKING DIE==>>11602656

Attached: FUCK FUCK.jpg (640x448, 37.5K)

Come on Torfag, you are posting what everyone here already believes. It's your job to post links so Zig Forums can spread it to their friends, families, coworkers, ect.

Attached: Abbo mekboys.webm (720x406, 7.99M)

Here you go cunt:

youtu.be/O7HUJFCMff0

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5754797/Plastic-surgeon-filmed-videos-dancing-singing-surgeries.html

enjoy cbf archiving going to bed.

lol

And people still expect me to pay taxes all my working life like a good goy to support the jewish money system and traitor/immigrant leeches.

The cognitive dissonance is strong.

wheel me into a veterinary clinic. I'll take my chances there.
multiculturalism in a medical setting has already cost me dearly. RIP, Sweetie

How much more cucked can Sweden get at this point?

This is why I plan on making money via a non taxable way. I refuse to pay to support the kikery that goes on here in the US.
t. youngfag who hasn't quite gotten his life together

That is terrifying, true. On the bright side, in this case it was a plastic surgeon, so the victims knew what they were getting into and might have been vain narcissists who deserved it.

Post the jewtube so I can read the fucking comments.

Fuck off with your cuckchan posting, cunt. Learn to come correct or stay the fuck out.

Here's a Bitchute link to a different version of the video:

bitchute.com/video/XG7cwmFqgxv5

bitchute.com/channel/black-crimes-matter

Attached: 1.png (422x244, 109.84K)

bitchute.com/video/qjrHZ2ybJ8Oh/

That's actually a pretty great channel.

Also very likely to have actual whites there, because no other species gives a shit.

Holy fucking ladybugpill dude. I am doing what this
user did next time, I will not have a nigger operate me to the beat of some shitty rap song while singing.

Stay conscious.

Attached: fac3e6184ceaba512d94991e59cc3226[1].jpg (911x600, 85.13K)

they are ingenuitive little buggers arent they

>youtu.be/O7HUJFCMff0

shit got deleted, i saved it though

Attached: black dancing plastic surgeons.mp4 (400x224, 2.51M)

If you find a good way to work a real job and not pay taxes let me know. IRS goons aren't even worth a bullet but I'll be damned if I'm gonna keep feeding the zoghog

Jewtube fucking deleted it?
Are we not allowed to post any nigger shines even if the local news reports on them?

What happened to the video?

harms jews' agenda so they shitcanned it.

it's still on other video sites, it's still on the news, they arent doing anything but showing their butthurt over their precious pets being exposed as not only frauds but fucking dangerously stupid.

They want dangerously stupid.

Isn't the "doctor" the one who put them up in the first place?

Self-employment is usually the only way to hide the majority of your profits so you don't have to feed nigs and spics

can't have their pets shown in a bad light

The uploader deleted it.

Did they not want their professionalism appreciated?

Notice how the niggers touch their face with gloves.
Way to spread staph.
Giving shitskins medicine was a mistake.

It's on Bitchute.

Either whites or the occasional Asian, but the chinks handle animals like they're fixing a computer while the whites are caring and actually make the animal comfortable.
Side note: Young white women are everywhere in most pet hospitals. If you have a little cash to spare or a coupon for a free first check up for Banfield you can have a good reason to talk to them and show you're responsible enough to care for something besides yourself.

Attached: SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN NOW.png (1820x744, 169.76K)

How old is that ape?

To think a white man or woman lost a spot because of this ape. I even feel bad that a fucking pajeet lost it.

Doing gods work, user.

Can confirm, every vet clinic i have been to is 95-100% white.

Not sending all the blacks back to Africa after founding the country is the biggest mistake we ever made as a nation.