POMPEO WARNS U.S. COULD CRUSH IRAN IF DEMANDS AREN'T MET

POMPEO WARNS U.S. COULD CRUSH IRAN IF DEMANDS AREN'T MET

HAHAHHAHA MUDSLIMES AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS BTFO

edition.cnn.com/2018/05/21/politics/pompeo-iran-speech/index.html

Attached: 1QOtFWyIX.jpg (500x500, 100.78K)

Attached: 1QOtFWyIX.jpg (500x500, 100.8K)

Attached: dees israel.gif (533x502, 127.81K)

How about they stop dicking around in the sand and fucking help some Americans?

This has nothing to do with Israel. Iran has always been an enemy of the west. It must be wiped out.

Try harder, Ahmed.

BASED E.U WILL SAVE US
U

Attached: sgFQJbh.jpg (657x448 570.32 KB, 82.07K)

No, the communist muslim union couldn't even save itself.

JIDF spotted. Iran is a threat to the Zionist empire not the American people.

Attached: back2plebbit.png (800x820, 664.33K)

Boy, does this thread reek of stale matzo and foreskins.

Attached: 1392220481317.jpg (540x720, 79.5K)

Enemies of the British Empire and Jewish controlled Soviet Union, but not the entirety of the West. Iran and the United States can swiftly normalize relations by simply stopping the funds that support the Israelis in their Palestinian genocide. Tensions exist between Iran and the US because of Israel.

Attached: PL monument to Iran.jpg (1024x768, 329.38K)

Shills for Kikes

This. We're Iranic. We can't let our ancestral homeland fall. Besides I want a qt Nasim waifu

Attached: 1518897217001.jpg (1024x722, 100.43K)

EU on suicide watch.

Not exactly why I want it to end, but you're right that we can't let Iran take anymore shit from the dirty kikes that keep oppressing them (and us obviously, but when we fix the US, it'll fix every other important relation)

Nice trips but surely its not expensive to genocide a load of unarmed plenbs. They are obviously keeping the funds we give them for other things.

Iran is a threat to isreal and potential ally to whites.
Get fucked sage thread, nice try jews, you skinny ugly fucks are gonna get it for your subversion.

oh i dont know maybe kill every sinlge human in the entire fucking middle east. fuck kikes and arabs. they make this world a worse place

>unironical boomer-tier muh eyerabs murica shilling (((JIDF))) style

The Jews want to destroy anything to do with Aryanism. This'll only push them more forwards Religion of Cuck™ because they'll need strength. We need Iran to convert to Christianity (after we take back the Church) or Zoroastrianism at the very least. Iranians are Caucasians, we can't let this happen, Caucasians are already dying out.

This isn't Zig Forums, not /neocohen/.

>>>/reddit/

Jews should be reminded that the worldwide political status they enjoy is dependent on them not compromising the autonomy and land of Palestinians
We aren't listening to your bullshit and we're naming you when we come across you in the dark corners and sewers of humanity.
Fuck Pompeo and all the other jewish supremacists.
Time to go.

I could hear you, Mossad, kvetching in the background.

Attached: 3.png (218x210, 46.99K)

Ακόμα και οι άμεσοι απόγονοι των Σπαρτιατιών θεωρούν τη συκοφαντεία σου βλακώδη, Μωυσή.

Yea, the US could crush Iran. Because destabilizing a country or entire region has worked out so well for them in the past. Nothing bad could happen, right?

Fucking diagusting. Kill yourself. sage because OP is a kike.

THE US IS NOT PALESTINE
END THE JEWISH OCCUPATION OF AMERICA

But won't. Sorry shitskin, you're gonna burn at the hands of other stinkbeards.

Kill the Jews

if America goes to war with Syria, Iran, Hezbollah, and/or Russia, then America must be destroyed
Europe is all that matters. America already destroyed Germany and potentially doomed the entire white race (perhaps minus eastern Europeans) in WWII; the absolute top priority of Americans is to ensure that the power of America is not used as a battering ram against European nationalism on behalf of Jewry ever again. If such a war happens, then it is the racial duty of all white Americans to prevent America from being capable of waging war.

Go fuck yourself there's not a war happening anyway and it actually looks like ole Bibi's gonna try to get the EU to act since the US won't in the capacity that he would like.
America is going to be white again and there's nothing you can do about it, faggot.

That's a ju

We hate you kikes for getting the arab world to hate us.

You turned 1 billion muslims against the west and now you expect us to fight your wars for you.

Our people die for you while you destroy our culture at the same time.

FUCK YOU. You jews will be hated for all eternity.

Thank You Jews for: World wars, world banking thievery, genocides, famines, communism, 9-11 and now I have to check my privilege while my kids learn how to become trannies in school.