Chemical attack in sweden

6 glass containers with the extremely toxic compound osmiumtetroxid found in a preschool playground in stockholm
(((someone))) put them their hoping the kids would break them and die

link in swedish, use google translate if you want to read it
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/bKbeq3/glasampuller-hittade-vid-forskola–manniskor-saneras

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/bKbeq3/glasampuller-hittade-vid-forskola–manniskor-saneras

Attached: 1*8FJEq0XhbWNmI8px-LuUvg.jpeg (1023x575, 120.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

varmdo.se/skolwebbar/munkmoraskolan.4.5c70c374158e4053629f31.html
archive.is/DeWXo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmium_tetroxide
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3603961.stm
archive.fo/pHLJC
ugeo.urbistat.com/AdminStat/en/se/demografia/dati-sintesi/varmdo/20298415/4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't that chemical rare as hell? How the hell did someone acquire this?

Is this neighborhood frequented by swedes or "new swedes" ?

This time it could actually be the jahooties they let in.
Either way, there's an obvious ploy by bibi to get the EU to attack the middle east since Trump won't go full boots on the ground or really do anything other than bomb empty parking lots.

Since it's in Stockholm and not in the countryside, you can pretty much assume it's the jahooties.

I don't know how rare it is, but it's extremely expensive. Speaks to a government's involvement.

I bet it was a black skinned curly haired Juden.

Hmm, making me think here

Coupled with the war leaflet, hm… what could be their goal? Blaming the shitskins on this as a causus beli for their subsequent deportations? High hopes.

What's the demographic of the preschool? Mudlings?

Maybe, they are getting desperate.

varmdo.se/skolwebbar/munkmoraskolan.4.5c70c374158e4053629f31.html

The school look whiter then i tough possible in this day and age

That means the next phase of the demographic replacement is underway.

How in the fuck? That's not something that is easily come by. (((Who))) would do something like this?

Oh wow, and this just after the swedish government sent out pamphlets to the whole nation with "information on how to act during war times". What a (((coincidence)))!

archive.is/DeWXo

Yeah, betting my last shekels on it, this will be another false flag attempt to further the "muh russia" narrative.

The swedish media isnt exploiting the story, so it most probably wasnt a government plant.

Mudslimes trying to kill white children, if the school website is anything to go by.

Interesting choice…
Seems its physical properties makes for an excellent weapon.

>It also has a number of interesting properties, one being that the solid is volatile
>it sublimes at room temperature

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmium_tetroxide

So, I take it they're trying to elicit a violent response from true-native Swedes?
Indeed what said…

So
The Swedish government is going all out genocide on Swedes?
Do they just start bombing their own schools and suburbs now?

I found this
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3603961.stm
notice how they dont mention WHO was planning it.

Before the Pedophile Incel revenge narrative takes hold in Swedenistan News, who the hell would do this shit and how they managed to get those kind of chemicals.

A Black tar dripping haired Black dark skin juden. Know your Juden. Juden is Nigger.

>aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/bKbeq3/glasampuller-hittade-vid-forskola–manniskor-saneras
NO YOU DOUBLE NIGGER - YOU TRANSLATE IT AND USE GREENTEXT PROPERLY!
Don't make a thread if you don't know how!

TL;DR
Notice how this is (((coincidentally))) timed after the Swedish government put "get prepared for war" through everyone's post?
Media will blame Russia, like the UK did, or imply a Russian connection.

Who pays you?

Muh Russia 3.0

Six cents for a baby isn't much. Now prepare to die Juden.

This. They just handed out pamphlets to millions about what to do if muh russia attacked.

whats the point to archive something in moonspeak ?
* 6 glass containers found at preschool
* no one broken - 3 to hospital for checkup
Media isnt writing much more
If it was planned and they wanted to blame russia later on they would have drummed much harder.

This is what I said

>Notice how this is (((coincidentally))) timed after the Swedish government put "get prepared for war" through everyone's post?
It is all too (((conveniently))) timed.

If this is a serious question: fuck off and don't return
>>>/oven/

Archive because OP is a lazy double nigger
archive.fo/pHLJC

came here to say this. good call.

good. communist russia and its jewish overlord need to go.
even hitler hated the russians

It was probably the sandniggers but they'll blame muh russia.

I doubt it, they will blame the Russians to try to unite the population against a common enemy.

FYI: Sweden isn't a NATO member. Their is hope for them yet, as a Russian invasion can't exactly do much more harm than they're doing to themselves. (Provided of course that this isn't a protracted brothers war)

*There.

I can't say for sure how they expect a native Swede to react to their children being harmed or killed, however, I think it's safe to assume it was intentional and they definitely are counting on some specific reaction they can exploit.
Never forget the Hegelian Dialectic.

>The ampules were found according to the police in a bush cake

Threadly reminder: despite certain advancements, Google Translate is still shit.
Buskage means shrub (cake-shaped bush), not literally 'bush cake'.
I had to look that up and thought I'd spare some of you the same confusion.

Why would they want Russia to invade? Russia isn't particularly "muh saviour of the hwite race" either.

University chemical research labs have this for organic synthesis. It's a very useful compound.

You have to get high level approval to purchase this item, and it is certainly on a watch list.

=FALSE FLAG

Not true, this compound can be obtained at a University with a chemical research department. However, you would have to know what you are looking for and its lethality. You have to be one sadistic son of a bitch to pull some shit like this.

Doesn't that mean the ampules will have tracking info/lot number printed/etched on them?

You could snatch it from a poorly secured lab, but you would need to know that the lab has it and where it is, then there is the challenge of charging the containers. Then you would need to use a fume hood and an atmosphere of an inert gas to charge the containers or you will risk an explosion. You could probably pull it off clandestinely but you need some serious balls and dedication.

All while under CCTV in the building

If I remember correctly in my distant memory it is in not in an ampule but in a vial with a puncturable cap for a metal needle and glass syringe to pull the shit out. And you do this under a fume hood in a container flooded with an inert atmosphere or you die. You can't smell this shit, it oxidizes your nerves before a signal is sent up to your brain.

Who else is going to beat those Muslims into submission? Russians have plenty of experience controlling their muds. If left to their own devices, Sweden will just disappear.

Some places dont have CCTV. This is some really obscure stuff. Your typical rebel won't know of it or even where to get it or handle it.

I'm really going out on a limb here but perhaps they could identify the makeup of trace contaminants in gasses in the jars to identify which manufacturing process was used to make the shit. Then you could potentially pinpoint a set of manufacturers using the process that creates a similar chemical contaminant fingerprint during manufacure.

Yawn.

I doubt this original container exists.

>>>(((1)))
Russians aren't even doing anything to their Chechens (infact, Kadyrov might precede Putin in rulling Russia). Russians are for Russia only.

WHO was planning it? Or who was planning it? Who did you mean by WHO?

Perhaps (((someone))) is behind the acquisition of this shit and used a proxy to try and plant it or possibly expose it. Then again (((who))) else could have access let alone afford some shit like this?

Police said they where labeled

T H I S
H
I
S

One day after Sweden mails out a warning about war, we see this?

WWIII is still planned for this summer methinks.

No one would go to those lengths to acquire the chemicals and then leave the delivery method to chance.

Good. Two of the most gayest nations at war with each other.

Seems (( (fishy))) as fuck
Maybe the same chems used to attack civies in Syria perhaps?

You can't hide forever, hymie

neither can you

Anyone care to put the article from the OP into Google Translate and then post a screencap? Doesn't seem to be working for me and it's not very useful being in Swedish

Attached: Osmium Tetraoxide.png (1163x592 89.64 KB, 150.37K)

Arent they given a ridiculous amount of money by the government and arent expected to pay bills or anything else anyway? Why wouldn't some muds take some of their money to poison some white kids? This one is up in the air.

No doubt it was done by the government itself to justify some upcoming extreme measures.

with translate:

Glasampuller found at pre-school - three to hospital
NEWS May 22, 2018 17:49
A number of glass vials with very dangerous osmium tetroxide were found during a farm cleaning at a preschool in Gustavsberg, outside of Stockholm.
The rescue service has showered people who may have been in contact with the subject.
Three people have been taken to hospital for control.
Police, ambulance and rescue services were alerted to preschool at 17.10 on Tuesday. According to Aftonbladet's broadcast, two lockouts have been made.
"Pre-school is locked off and there's a blockage 100-200 meters away, where people are cleaning people," says reporter Oskar Forsberg, and continues:
- You drive with a shower from the fire truck. There are five people who have got blankets around after being cleaned.
1 of 21 | Photo: Peter Wixtröm
Five fire trucks and four ambulances were in place.
According to Nina Sundell, Nurse, who is in place in Gustavsberg, three people have been taken to hospital for mild symptoms and observation.
No specific symptoms, but discomfort and so, she says.
A total of 22 people have been examined by a doctor.
Gas association osmium tetroxide
The ampules were found according to the police in a bush cake.
According to data from Aftonbladet, the ampoules should contain the osmium tetroxid gas compound, called the world's most dangerous and may be fatal at high doses.
The rescue service confirms that it is osmium tetroxide.
The ampules were found at the nursery's farm in connection with cleaning and were moved indoors away from the children, where the subject was identified. They are all and nothing has leaked, "said Christer Wahlström, commanding officer at the rescue service.
Used in industry and healthcare
According to Göran Svensson, Chief Fire Officer, the ampoules found have been packaged and will be sent away with national bomb protection to the National Forensic Center.
The topic of osmium tetroxide is used in industry, healthcare and for betting.
"The substance is very toxic, but as long as it is sealed in the vials it is where it lies," says Göran Svensson.
How long can ampoules have been on the farm?
- They may have been there for several years or a short period of time. The police have initiated a preliminary investigation into this.
The police have begun a preamble of grossly common negligence.

Its not that 200 dolalrs is too expensive, think about it, muslims have raped, looted, killed, maimed and thrown grenades.
Driven cars, trucks and shot at people, stolen crown jewels and done knife attacks, but this is retardedly outside of the average.

Why doesn't the US invade?

Google translate is cheeky af fam.

Sigma isn't going to ship that to just anyone.

Lots of things wrong with your green text. Need more details. Tetrahedral molecular geometry doesn’t necessarily equal non-polarity. It depends on what the bonds are. Non polar compounds will be omen homogenous with other non polar compounds since they both exhibit dispersion forces only. Won’t interact with “charged” particles (I’m assuming charged means positive polarity) unless it is also a polar molecule

And as always, the kids are fags

Because kikes.

the next war will be worse than hell on earth

Is this a new wordfilter or are you retarded?
Test: jews, Jews, the Jews.

We have a plan to, GLADIO, but:

They are given 300k$ houses
run around with the latest smartphone
bugaboo strollers
forget ikea furniture the have MIO furniture

Hopefully it will kill their traitor judges, bureaucrats and orchestrating jews.

Swedes are lazy niggers apparently. Learn to make a proper fucking OP you useless faggot.

Kill yourself, nigger.

Oh I doubt it. Did you know that for decades, Sweden sterilized right wing women? They only stopped in the 1980s. They've been prepping the bull for fifty years.

Sterilizing retards so they wouldn't shit out more retards.

Can I get some sources for that?

That's what I was thinking, that sounds outlandish, not impossible, just…out there.

it was trannies that was sterilised/castrated, swedish eugenics program ended in 1979.

Maybe someone is sending a warning.
I hope someone listens if it's the case.

Read up on the Rwandan Genocide. It was well organized. They juiced up the population with propaganda, then set a date, and on that date, bam, went outside and started the slaughter. They killed faster than the Nazis did when the Soviets were on their doorstep and the rail system was blasted to shit so the slaveworkers couldnt get any food that was available.

And yet, how is Sweden doing now?

Jews really are dumb as fuck then.

VERY IMPORTANT: Was the preschool one of the rare WHITE ones, or just one of the numerous mud-preschools?

Looks like a mainly White municipality:
ugeo.urbistat.com/AdminStat/en/se/demografia/dati-sintesi/varmdo/20298415/4

hmm false flag to rile them up?
I don't fucking trust their (((säpo))), they are disgusting! They probably killed this guy bechir who was an investigative journalist, he asked the politicians the questions their establishment journalists never do… Then he contacted this media person Robert (((Aschberg))) (swedish rotchilds) and called him out for his crap. He had been harassing people on national tv, for """"trolling""" that is wrong speak on the internet

A weak later he was found dead of a heart attack, the symptom of novichock, which they got in the the 90ies when the ussr fell… pure coincidence…. Anyways they are cancer and would do something like this

Attached: DRHvrDkWkAAoUvx.jpg (464x327 111.67 KB, 31.12K)

he was being harassed by säpo as if they tried to make him scared, he kept on reporting it and laughed. Then they found him dead in his flat. 33 years old, nobody gets a heart attack then…

Its what Ghost from TCR calls kebabs. Although I have lost a lot of respect for that guy due to his neocon cucking.

They are openly discussing it again these days… Hmm haven't thought about this before now, but this might actually be their motive for spooking up the population.
we must join nato now guys, there is no but or no this time. If we don't russia is going to gas our children

gypsies and retarded people

These kikes really want WW3 badly, its enough of what is happening between the US and Iran/Syria with Israel hungry for war and trying to push the US into fighting said countries and also Russia. With these kikes also bringing the swedes to also attack Russia, sucks more that Sweden has its infamous (((progressive government))) allowing these kebabs and niggers into their country.

Dangerous but readily purchased online.
Therefore the target is legal availability of chemical reagents, much like the new legislation in the UK which was justified by "acid attacks" but actually controls around 50 everyday but essential chemical reagents, effectively making meaningful DIY chemistrya White hobby a thing of the past.
Anons suggesting this was an attempt by mudslimes to kill widdle White kiddies are being retarded. Chlorine (for example) is more readily and cheaply available, easy to make in quantity, more notorious and causes horrific chemical burns, making it a much more logical choice.
This event was just a necessary move to get the chemistry ban ball rolling.
Up next in Swedish soccer mom media:
THINK OF THE CHILDREN, BAN IT ALL

I've used it a few times in the past when I was in the lab. Fume hood for sure, but I don't remember maniacal precautions. The lot number will most definitely be trackable though.

Arabs have been known to have chemical weapons. Some of them were real nasty.

I'm not an expert on these types of weapons, but they are probably possible to manufacture for someone with the know-how. It would be a lot smarter than a purchase or risking theft. One would want total silence, no alerts, prior to striking. Of course, they fucked up somehow if it is an actual attack.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if kikes started gassing us. It's in their holohoax fables, and they like to project.

Isn't this a controlled substance though? Don't tell me you can eBay this shit? (even though you should, as I agree with you).

I guess we'll need to ban smoke detectors :^)

Attached: How to make a nuclear reactor at home.mp4 (640x360, 9.39M)