Freemasonry for kids

Freemasonry for kids
International Order of the Rainbow for Girls The International Order of the Rainbow for Girls (IORG) is a Masonic youth service organization which teaches leadership training through community service. Girls (ages 11–20/21)

Job's Daughters
Job's Daughters International is a Masonic sponsored youth organization for girls and young women aged 10 to 20. The organization is commonly referred to as simply Job's Daughters, and sometimes abbreviated as JDI (or IOJD, referring to its longtime former name, International Order of Job's Daughters). Job's Daughters welcomes many religions and cultures. They are praised for their memory work and delivery.

In order to apply for membership in Job's Daughters, one must be a girl between the ages of 10 and 20. The original age for membership was 13-18, as stated in "The Official History of the International Order of Job's Daughters", but has been changed several times over the years. Until August 2015, the girl must be related to a Master Mason or Majority Member. Now, she may be sponsored by a Majority Member and Master Mason if no relation is found.

Members are not required to practice any particular religion, but they must believe in a Supreme being. If a daughter reaches the age of 20 or marries, she is considered a majority member. Majority members are not allowed to hold an office or vote on Bethel affairs; however, they are encouraged to remain active in their respective Bethel. At age 18, they also are eligible to join the Order of Eastern Star or Order of Amaranth.

Demolay
DeMolay International, founded in Kansas City, Missouri in 1919, is an international fraternal organization for young men ages 12 to 21. It was named for Jacques de Molay, the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar. DeMolay was incorporated in the 1990s and is classified by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.

The order of the Knights of Pythagoras
The order of the Knights of Pythagoras is an organization composed of youths from nine to twenty years of age inclusive, working under the sponsorship and personal supervision of Prince Hall Masons.

The Organization of Triangles, Inc. of New York The founder of the Organization of Triangles, Mrs. Rose E. Scherer, was born on November 18, 1883, in New York City. In 1925, Mrs. Scherer was Grand Matron of the Order of the Eastern Star. She conceived the idea of a fraternal youth group for the daughters of the Eastern Star and the Masonic Fraternity, to be a type of preparation for future membership in the adult organizations.

A.J.E.F
A.J.E.F. or Asociación de Jóvenes Esperanza de la Fraternidad (Association of Youth Hope of the Fraternity) is an appendant body to Freemasonry for youth aged 14–21 in México, United States, and Latin America.

Masonic Child Identification Programs (CHIP) are a charitable initiative by North American Masonic lodges to aid in the identification and recovery of missing children. CHIP programs are supported monetarily at the Grand Lodge level, and are staffed by volunteers from subordinate lodges as well as law enforcement and dental professionals.

There are a lot more of these fraternity's/semi-secret societies
And guess what they are all pro-Israel, helping the Goyim get enslaved.
Freemasonry = Judaism for goyim

Attached: 52421e8af1d36.image.jpg (792x511, 354.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gatewaystobabylon.com/myths/texts/life/righteousufferer.htm
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Letter_to_Touro_Synagogue
founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/05-06-02-0135
law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/2/419
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They walk around with rope bondage in plain sight huh?

Freemasons are total morons, here's the Babylonian basis for the Book of Job,

gatewaystobabylon.com/myths/texts/life/righteousufferer.htm

The Lord took hold of me,
The Lord set me on my feet,
The Lord revived me,
He rescued me from the pit
He summoned me from destruction
he pulled me from the river of death,
he took my hand.
He who smote me,
Marduk, he restored me!

Hahaha :'D

Wow thank you very much.
I never heard of this before, very interesting.

>>>/reddit/

Freemasonry = Judaism for goyim

I think this is a fascinating thesis. This topic needs to be explored in greater detail.

Minor league system they use to groom fuck meat. Parents are knowingly scarificing their children for shekels. Been going on a hundred years here and longer elsewhere. Fuck them and every other degenerate piece of shit.

Kill all masons

Does this mean it's an institution where white people can act in their own ethnic self-interest and make plans in secret to seize the levers of institutional power and exist with each in a high-trust community of mutual support? Because that sounds pretty good to me.

Obviously not. It's effectively a secret club that imbues a worldview on members which renders them golems working on behalf of Jewish interests. More precisely it's not Judaism for Goyim; it's slave morality for Goyim, and who but the Jews own these slaves?

At what point did the original Masonic societies of the Founding Fathers become kiked?

I don’t believe they were always operating on behalf of Jewish interests. Perhaps it was the teachings of Crowley and the Golden Dawn that lured later members away from Gnosticism and towards adopting Hermeticism and Semitic pagan magic?

At least as I understand it, it's not a case of subversion. Freemasonry has been cancer since its very inception, and it's a fundamental part of its belief system

I smell a kike posting

What the fuck is this fresh new hell

freemasonry was infiltrated by (((them))) during the enlightenment period after the founding of the United States; Freemasonry has its origins in Egypt through the Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphsis and Misraim

Any recommended reading materials on this?

ITT: Mundies triggered by things they will never understand

Lectures Of The Ancient And Primitive Rite Of Freemasonry by John Yarker

Which one?

But that rite was invented in the 1800s as a combo of two unpopular rites (and is now defunct itself), and there's no actual link between Freemasonry and anything but Britain, no matter what Robert Lomas or Dan Brown say.

Masonry scripture is founded in Judaism; there will be no Masonry to speak about without Judaism. It wasn't cool hundreds of years ago, it wasn't cool a century ago, it isn't cool now, it will never be cool.

Prussian/German Rite proves you wrong.
It was, though. Millions upon millions of members. Down to just a few million now, but the drop is arresting.

I'd join if I didn't have to sit through a bunch of boring formal meetings following corporate or judicial operating procedures.

That is the worst part of it. Especially American Rite where they won't do anything digitally, and won't shut up about charity bullshit.

Freemasons run the 'White' race. They're the shamans. You can't fuck with them with your posts because they're core is 'invisible'

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 8.40.21 PM.png (1366x768, 1.45M)

Their*

But they don't run the world as they think.

Attached: IMG_15994-e1422429821526-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 260.66K)

States of consciousness and hierarchies. You can't touch what you can't see.

Attached: waldo6.jpg (600x400, 257.56K)

I hate to say it, but they were kiked from the very beginning, note the letters between George Washington, and warden of the Touro Synagogue, Moses Seixas:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Letter_to_Touro_Synagogue
founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/05-06-02-0135

This was from before the Bill of Rights went into effect on December 15, 1791, as the letters are dated August 17 & 18, 1790. I should also note that not long after the Bill of Rights went into effect, there was a landmark Supreme Court case called Chisholm v. Georgia (1793) in which the individual States and the United States as a whole are referred to as "corporations":

law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/2/419
>The word "corporations," in its largest sense, has a more extensive meaning than people generally are aware of. Any body politic (sole or aggregate), whether its power be restricted or transcendant, is in this sense "a corporation." The King, accordingly, in England is called a corporation. 10 Co. 29b. So also, by a very respectable author (Sheppard, in his abridgement, 1 Vol. 431) is the Parliament itself. In this extensive sense, not only each State singly, but even the United States may without impropriety be termed "corporations."

The United States of America was most likely founded from the very beginning as a Judeo-Masonic republic and corporate entity, the only difference between then and now is that the Jews now want it all for themselves, where as before, the original founding white stock had near complete control in conjunction with some Jews, very much hidden in the background. Of course, having said all this, it doesn't have to be this way, Vichy France abolished the French Third Republic, which was also a Judeo-Masonic republic, perhaps a Vichy USA is in order?

this is what i think as well, but that in the law at the time a new order was needed for them to establish a society on their beliefs, because americans were individually sovereign so they are/were lawfully equal with kings. that way they began the american experiment to see if people could just be left to their own knowledge to protect themselves but at some point assholes came in and started purposely dumbing everyone down so its like theyre fighting retards now. still they are proud of taking on a bunch of downies. thing is they poisin the same well they drink from so now theyre fucked because less retards are on their side

Attached: jerry-seinfeld-kramer-pocker-face-Newman-winner-laugh.gif (400x292, 4.3M)

But they sure are playing you all like Lemmings.

Attached: CgiAnhrU0AQauwE.jpg (551x791, 79.57K)

most people are only just now being alerted, the psychosis is deep in the public :,L(

Attached: 1522731620949.jpg (600x267, 31.35K)

ITT: Masons kvetching that they are basically honorary jews. The shabboest goyim. The lube for international jewry.

Attached: Rakim.png (620x582, 303.7K)

Because you just couldn't keep your kikery to one thread, right moshe? No fucking ulterior motive here, I'm sure. You'll be in the ovens soon enough.

That so many jews are against masonry is very telling. Why attempt to subvert something you control? What's that? You don't?

Attached: A thought.png (630x345, 209.94K)

Why would (((they))) be against Masonry? The only reason would be so they can blame Masonry to draw attention away from (((them))). Since the topic of this thread is kids in Freemasonry, no doubt they're pushing the pedosexual meme to make pedophilia acceptable. It's already at the point where transgenderism was 15-20 years ago, very much hated, but still seeping more and more into the public consciousness.

This is one of the greatest screenshots I've ever seen on any imageboard. There's so much going on. Thanks for the laugh
sage for off-topic

what the fuck

mirin these crazy aesthetics

Attached: crowley_mason.jpg (832x1032 81.64 KB, 219.74K)

cont.

Attached: zz1013a.jpg (4032x3024 42.69 KB, 2.42M)

This is the only thing you should be concerned about.. it is connected to pizzagate, QFagFraudnon and the Elite…
It is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
It will be too late…

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

We must stop THEM before it's too late

Freemasonry is Jewish satanism
This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

Dont be!!! RISE UP

Attached: JdifHatesThisImage.jpeg (630x692, 46.74K)

Absolutely_disgusting.jpg

It's all so tiresome.

You also get to fuck underage kids and cheat on your wife and no one will squeal on you.

Sounds like a playground for degenerates.

you forgot about Scouts op. literally all of their ceremonies are so masonic you will feel like getting initiated to next degree just by watching them.

bump

this is absolutely ridiculous. It's literally just a boy scouts for mason members. it's actually a pretty good organization for kids to be taught traditional values. with the fall of the boy scouts we should be encouraging groups like these that are gender segregated.

I'm gonna go right ahead and bump this thread

No, it's where White people can LARP as kikes and act in their (the jews') ethnic interest.

Attached: masonry is based on judaism.jpg (632x472, 43.76K)

Its still controlled by jews. The goyim must still be subservient to the jew.

Thats true while it appears to be even some kind of way for white people to network it is not that at all. it is the crust of pizzagate and its awful

death to the (((NWO)))

This seems to be an ontological problem if one calls all institutions with legal backgrounds of some sort "corporation".

Thoughts on kybalion?

good

Just as long as they believe…

Yes, just so long as you believe in a higher being, be it god, government, or even mere money… heheh, just believe in an authority, and it makes you weak enough to control.

They need a new crop they can put in all the power positions.

TTT

Conspiracy theory: both are the same person.

So why is that supposed to make us agree with you?