AntiChrist in plain sight

lads, this photo geuinely scared me.
Zuck in "questioning" in Brussels smiling happily among the symbols of EU

This looks like fuck I don't know but it looks like he returned among his own
This can not end well

*!cnbc.com/2018/05/22/mark-zuckerberg-didnt-answer-a-lot-of-eu-leaders-questions.html**
archive.is/HkiAS

Attached: 65500801.jpg (1146x800, 92.88K)

Look at the body language:
It doesn't look like he is the one being questioned, but rather like he's their leader returning home and having a meltdown over their leadership in his absence

Attached: 65500802.jpg (1455x800, 150.07K)

That preacher was onto something

Does anyone know if he is sitting on a couple phone books?

Attached: Cushion fuckery.png (538x650, 522.37K)

maybe his butthole flaps are sore

WTF LADS

Attached: 65500801.jpg (1455x800 92.88 KB, 150.07K)

You're gay and you should feel bad for sucking dicks.

It looks like satan giving a speech/instructions to his assembly of demons

Not getting a good vibe about this at all.
For.the record I did not know about

I was working the whole day.

The first association I got when I saw the picture is the one I wrote in the OP 30 seconds after I saw the news. (News was 1 minute old when the thread was created)

He must certainly have the largest insurance file on earth considering he runs Facebook. He knows he owns them.

I totally missed this when I posted his pic.
UPSIDE DOWN 666 TRIPS OF TRUTH

pls no dubs

Can we outmeme it?

Attached: 1453818409749.jpg (859x1267, 106.54K)

From what I understand, they all use those cushions since the questioning takes hours on end.

Fuck. This can't be good.

Jude = nasty Black tar drippy oil spring hair USA nigger, dark skin, mud eyeball, nasty nigger good damnigger Juden. 🤣

Now never let him back into the US.

someone should kill mark zuckerberg

t. the fucking fbi

interesting observation
the EU rats are submissive to him

Slide thread. (((They))) are using antichrist as superstitious spam. Look at the front page.

He looks like the demon spawn of a Rothschild. Pics very related.

Attached: Zberg.jpg (1200x801 23.23 KB, 526.5K)

G-guys…a

Jews are all inbred dude

Is it really happening lads? I mean I said it's going to happen soon in the SLAVIC surge thread but I didn't know the date.

Can we postpone war until the end of summer? Nogs and arabs are not adjusted to cold and I would really like to just shitpost irl.

Attached: 1491284741760.jpg (1042x1031, 95.06K)

Is it really happening lads? I mean I said it's going to happen soon in the SLAVIC surge thread but I didn't know the date.

Can we postpone war until the end of summer? Nogs and arabs are not adjusted to cold and I would really like to just shitpost irl.

Attached: zuckerberg-facebook-hearing-e1523653772551.jpg (480x720 191.5 KB, 256.74K)

Attached: Mark-Zuckerberg-1.jpg (480x720 98.04 KB, 406.7K)

Attached: 65500801 (1).jpg (480x664 181 KB, 185.26K)

Looks a pillow for people with hemorrhoids. I bet his gook wife pegs him for being a jew bitch.

Some weird lines on his jacket too. Maybe he threw a bearing on the way to the meeting and they had to do a quick fix with duct tape and JB Weld.

Attached: Mr-Robot-Mask.jpg (970x545, 82.53K)

His media team prepped him to look larger than he is it’s all optics. I wonder what type of oil zuzkerberg leaks if he gets shot

Some high quality lube for sure. He only fucks with that fancy shit.

Dude is creepy

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-235822.png (2560x1440, 1.54M)

wew

Huge pupils and lights are probably directed at him meanwhile. This kike is either some alien kike, on pain meds or other drugs.

Also what's with all the slide and 4cuck tier threads on the frontpage today?

All the halfcuck fags flooded here when their board when to shit it's always been shit but it really has gone downhill the past few weeks

cousins perhaps?
zuckerberg being a rothschild would make sense to me

Attached: nat rothschild 2.jpg (968x681 16.16 KB, 35.69K)

Attached: Proof_Mark_Zuckerberg_is_Human.webm (640x360, 620.89K)

#SuckZuck2020

Pain meds usually gives you small pupils, opiates and the likes.

Then why is he getting grilled publicly? Sure, he isn't going to jail or get any proper sentences for his crimes, but they are damaging his business (anudda shoah).

Pretty sure the anti-christ is supposed to be charismatic. Zucc is the opposite of that.

MKUltra'd psychopath m8
It's the eyes.

Attached: jamesholmes_2283166b.jpg (620x387, 50.33K)

zucc's social media assets, insurance files (aka dirt/blackmail material), and (((special connections/networking))) can easily make up for that user. When one knows all of this, his charisma is increased greatly 'as prophesized' by ancient seers, take away those things and you'll see him shrivel like the pussy he actually is

That and MKultra shit, which also helps in artificially buffing his 'charisma' from 2 to 7 out of 10

But no one likes him.

you didn't count the ultra kikes, the shabbos, their marxist grunts, and the plebiest of normieplebs on that equation. and it doesn't have to be the genuine kind of like, the kikebook 'like' is more than enough to qualify because the ol' johnny the revelations writer doesn't know any better

MKUltra typically has the opposite effect to a charisma boost.
It's a massive char/int/wis debuff.

MKultra can do one thing, and can also do the other
- can make a victim compliant by degrading his char/int/wis
- can also make a victim be overly-confident on (x) with just a few tweaks to boost his degraded char/int/wis
MKultra is essentially the all-rounder psyop tool, like one does with mind-altering spells on a D&D session, with the drawback of only being able to do one thing at a time, and then there's the side effect of the victim losing it sometimes or something not going according to plan (e.g. marco rubot)

In general a MKUltra subject isn't going to last very long after going through the process. No way Zuck the cuck would have lasted years.
Monarch is a more likely scenario and would explain his habit of wearing weird symbols.

Data from Star Trek anyone?

Attached: 5b81ed9dcb5d07132815543821fe1b09.jpg (694x530, 34.36K)

Fallen Cherub, to be weak is miserable
Doing or Suffering: but of this be sure,
To do ought good never will be our task,
But ever to do ill our sole delight,
As being the contrary to his high will
Whom we resist. If then his Providence
Out of our evil seek to bring forth good,
Our labor must be to pervert that end,
And out of good still to find means of evil;
Paradise Lost Book I
triggered my lit 'tism
so cultured

Attached: Bosch.jpeg (278x640, 43.06K)

Forgot about that one but yes him attending monarch classes (and picking up habits from said classes) makes sense, where mkultra breaks them down, monarch 're-adjusts' people for a specialized purpose

Depends on the depth and variant.
If he was put all the way through then we need to get info on his behaviour outside the public eye as we might only be seeing his operation persona.

Imagine some old fucks questioning you about something they have no grasp at all all the while they are being payed off or/and blackmailed by your people in a place they have no judiciary power over you…

I'd guess he sits through this 'hearing' because it is the strategically best thing to do for 'facebook' as a brand.

I would only if i got a condo from a witness protection program of some kind
implying im serious because im not its only a joke i swear

Attached: Screenshot_20171116-220048.png (2220x1080, 1.48M)

pantomime?
like most politics
giving the illusion of things being done to protect the public

By admitting to it and not being arrested he takes blame, asserts power, and normalizes the practice. They have him doing naughty things. He has their info. Each has the other by the balls. It's just cosy time for them. They are bound together and must cooperate. A theory.

I don't know what I thought posting this thread.

I was absent from the board for 1 month since the betraying mod deletes good people. This board is ruined, your mod is a traitor, bye

look at that soulless stare…