30 year old refuses to leave parent's house - takes it to court!

Funniest damn thing I've heard in a while.

charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article211676059.html

Attached: michael-rotondo-screenshot.png (1140x641, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/pickaposy
archive.is/si0TR
archive.is/syu6e
archive.is/KjdGU
archive.fo/luqxt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, forgot the best part:

Looks exactly like you'd expect.

Based.

I dunno how this can be fairly dealt with. The dude didn't ask to be born, he should be his parents' responsibility for life. He never asked for independence. If you throw anything on the street it's littering except having a kid and kicking him out is just fine.

Every time I've seen a dude with eyes that look like that, he's always been complete shit.

Get yourself sorted out.

SILENCE, WAGESLAVE BREEDER
/r9k/ should enslave their parents for birthing them without their permission.

Attached: 1522098567600.jpg (520x395, 46.69K)

He can exit at any time.

Soon you can too. And without a like judge to help protect your USA nigger ass.

Looks like a fat Mitch from dazed and confused.
I'm 30 and currently live with my parents but there was a time I lived on my own and supported myself, until my fucking landlord decided to raise the rent on me.
I'm only here so I can save up before I get my ass back out there.

/r9k/ should be deleted

Man he better sue, whoever glued those pubes to his face MUST BE STOPPED

BRING BACK THE DRAFT!!

Try not living paycheck to paycheck next time, you dumb fuck. "I live at home, but am different"

kys

Oh, I think I've heard a rumor the incel revolution is sorting itself out nicely.

I heard a rumor they were doing that, gradually.

I agree 100% but only if we completely withdraw from the middle east and ALL fucking foreign entanglements. neocons need to fuck right off into a ditch. I hope one day is proven wrong. I'll be disappointed because he won't

But give a choice of compulsory military service OR compulsory civil service. Civil service in this definition is national infrastructure maintenance and improvement and that's it. Either way you go kill people not for the Chosen or dig a ditch, who cares. But you'll do it for 2 years kinda idea. Thusly Old Michael from would already have been digging ditches or even possibly have been in the military and learning to take care of himself.

In either case- this is the ultimate degeneration of the family due to the Marxists and it is why fuckers like Michael need a new necktie with the rest of their ilk. This generation will require horrendous culling.

my sides

Attached: af9216c9a7151793f247a0456b9ede97.gif (974x500, 536.97K)

kikes cut off your dick, you gonna let 'em cut off your beard?

Please stop, my sides can't take much more.

You wanna take another swing at a coherent sentence there, smart guy?

That's not how it works, neet. If he regrets being born, then he can always jump off a bridge. This guy isn't a kid anymore. He is 30 years old. The parents have done more than what is expected of them.

Everything about this is hilarious.

You deserve everything bad that will continue to happen to you.

this will be me one day

lol this is what manchildren actually believe, your parents should've kicked you out at 18

Underrated post.

/a/ absolutely btfo

You know, just know, this dude has a dead cat that kinda looked like this and if he ever got so much as reminded of it he would throw his piss bottles around in rage.

Attached: still-life-with-janny-cat.jpg (653x600, 55.64K)

It's a kike, Jim.

It's a jew.

So fucking tired of these invaders from cuckchan and plebbit.

I feel like him only shaving his neckbeard and getting a haircut would make him somewhat more likeable.

Jewish parents would have unloaded their useless spawn by calling up a relative and getting him a teaching job where he can teach impressionable children that white genocide is simultaneously not real and a good thing. Lurk before you post or get shit on, your choice.

Then explain his beady soulless eyes that simply do not exist in the white population.

I got the feeling he'd make a great lulcow. He needs to be doxed.
Parents are Christina and Mark Rotondo. Some articles got her as Christine. Might be able to find his social media if we find theirs. Only thing I found was his defunkt facebook he had under mike rotondo.
facebook.com/pickaposy
He's a snowflake neckbeard you'd expect to work for shareblue. Probably had to move back home out of their office after the election.

Attached: Untitled.png (1152x832, 417.08K)

Or they could run a video games imageboard.

This.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1284x980, 2.45M)

A kike wouldn't get dragged through the mud like this unless they REALLY fucked up (pic related). Kikes are well aware that everyone hates them, so they try to settle disputes among their own kind through back channels and away from goy eyes. If this degenerate were a yid, his parents would never take him to court because if they did their community would shun them for causing a scene and possibly making the goyim know. They hate us because they live in fear of what will happen when enough of us figure out (((why))) things are so bad.

Attached: 170914-weiner-abedin-mn-0855_88d471f7e69ac1780791ab8d191bc01d.focal-760x380.jpg (760x380, 45.65K)

You stupid piece of shit. There are countless examples of kikes throwing each other under the bus. They aren't this perfectly united force like you're putting forward. If one of them lives in a basement and has nothing to contribute to their cause Mark from /v/, they just discard them. The fact that you're trying to make the argument that they are perfectly nepotistic in every situation proves you're a fucking heeb.

Attached: 9c502a9e4624470de0fb637c5d87043293ffa9fa1db317fb0a1b52032cedd114.png (1091x647, 643.24K)

Filtered. You're a moron.

kek

Attached: 1d713e8b79a7325582ad16f3ceb963041dbe0397342660eff53361c44dfd7cb0.jpg (488x672, 291.93K)

holy shit, you could derail that revolution with an exposed nipple and a pair of skimpy panties.

Attached: 2porkfaggots.jpg (281x452, 51.66K)

It's just a reflection of our society. In the 60's you could go to university, get a well-paid career, a non-degenerate feminine girl and an affordable house in a decent area.

Which of those can you do today?

What motivation does this guy have when he knows he's just gonna be worse off than his parents, and the only room he can afford is in a nigger area, as suburban houses are only affordable to Jews and CCP chinks now.

Why don't incels what a fucking gay name just get a whore if they need to get their nut off so bad? It's not like pussy is very expensive, just save a portion of your autismbux for a month or two. Do these people really have so little personal agency that they can't even manage that?

This. Not much point in playing a rigged game unless you cheat

They'd need jobs for that.

To be fair to him, it's very difficult to move out nowadays. Especially if you live in a kiked up blue state.

Attached: Aesthetic Autism 岡ゴゼ.png (381x332, 38.98K)

Are you perhaps retarded? I wouldn't do it if I was the one getting paid

He was living for free. He could have saved money and gone anywhere. You're not being fair, you're excusing a useless sack of crap.

Spoken like, you know, I don't know, a true millennial.

Today there is absolutely no need for college because the internet exists, and a "well-paid" career has never required college. Lots of good women still exist, and you can get them if you're a good man. There's also still good places to live that are affordable.

Now, certainly everything is worse than it was in the 60's, but you can in fact have everything you just said, making your last paragraph irrelevant.

I filter this 6fcf21 kike, and he immediately tells white people to go get whores. Fucking hilarious.

I wasn't talking about you user. I was talking about those guys on /r9k/ or r/victimcomplex whinging about how they can't get a girl to spread her legs for them? I hope that most of us here know that 3D is PD and the only reason we bother with 3D women at all is because it is our duty to continue the bloodline of our race.

lol what a gay

GENERATION LOLCOW

Bullshit, all parents are selfish, there are so many reasons why people decide to make children but in the end it's always because of narcissism, they never think about the suffering that they cause, thus they deserve every bit of it and should stand straight for the things they did in life. They wanted children and now that things aren't going as they planned and their son didn't turn out to be the person they wanted, because of their shit genes, they go to court to get rid of him because of narcissism, that's not very responsible of them.
Great he has to suffer even more because of his parents mistakes and narcissism, now i now why some children kill their parents.

Tbf that would be a compelling argument is a society not completely fucked by good goy boomers.

clean your room

If you think they are selfish for asking a 30 year old man to move, giving him 1100 dollars to find a place, offering to fix his car, and help him move selfish, then yeah, sure, they are selfish.

The poor neet isn't selfish at all though. Teehee. It's all the parent's fault. He dindu nuffin. He wuz a good neet.

isn't he responsible for himself after 18? it's not like he has a contract to live with them, they should be allowed to kick him out whenever they want to, even if they have to call the police
how the hell did this even manage to reach a courtroom

This faggot just needs about 6 months of forced labor felling trees, pouring concrete and picking up rubbish on the roadside.

archive.is/si0TR
archive.is/syu6e
archive.is/KjdGU

Attached: faggot.jpg (669x464, 250.96K)

If living is suffering, then death should be a mercy, no? Could it be then, that he refuses to do so, because he still finds some value in life?

The primary mission of every single white man on this board is to start a family, have as many white children as you can support to ensure the survival of the white race, and then to be a good example, so that you may inspire other people to do the same. You disdain for parenthood– your claim that all parents are selfish, and the only reason to give birth is narcissism–has outed you, kike.

Attached: mother.jpg (800x533, 71.5K)

kek, when I was 18 my parents pretty much said get the fuck out now and don't come back. Here's $100. And they weren't poor either.

I can recognize autistic antisocial neet if i see one. I can't see him surviving on his own. Probably in serious conflict with his parents, experiencing teen angst and edge at 30 years. Reminds me of myself honestly, funnily. Can't say its bad for his health to move out as long as he gets a place provided, but i don't actually see that he's able to find one with his antisocial behavior pattern.

Now this may be a real bitch. Homeless AND with ableist SJW advocates on the ass.

I know you're laughing, but the reality is that this guy is probably going to run his life down the drain in few years if not accepts the challenge of change.

Attached: 2.png (409x326 194.42 KB, 183.1K)

The parents are selfish because making children is selfish, for example making children to feel accomplishement in life or because of loneliness and fear of becoming old or just to have a purpose in life etc. Why is it that when a society gets wealthy they tend to make less children? Because then satisfy some of their selfish needs in different ways.

Like father (and mother), like son. If the parents are selfish why shouldn't he be?
They wanted to milk him for their own interests, now he is milking them.

When I was 18 my parents hadn't had a fucking thing to do with my life for over a decade, git gud.

Okay, not a neet then. Disregard my previous post.

With some rope and you hanging right beside him.

as a man with a nice beard his makes me cringe

This is dumb as shit, every men in the world have duty that you must fulfill, the fact you don't want to deal with it means you are a fucking failure who want to escape.

Nowadays with healthcare, his parents can be stuffed into a sick house, but that's not HOW it should go for a society that values duty.

State Supreme Court Justice arguing with a neckbeard.

Of course every bad deed needs a noble justification, after all we are all narcissists.
That's also how parents justify making children, because of love.

Birthing children is duty that is done out of love of yourself and society.

You being a failure doesn't mean everyone have to be like you.

Hurry post more nigger slang with pedo cartoons before you fuck your onahole or molest your sister again. That'll teach us.

That post is grammatically correct, you nigger jew.

< The survival of the species is a bad deed. Everyone is a narcissist.
You are projecting now, jew.

LOL

Attached: benq.jpg (277x182, 2.82K)

I highly doubt any of many men who fucked your mom loved her. Only betas love sluts

You are just using emotional language to trigger an irrational and emotional response, which everyone is allowed to follow of course but when it comes to truth you have to use an objective language, the problem with truth is that it is a destructive force for most people.

You just need to know:
archive.fo/luqxt

Attached: comment.png (820x188 32.22 KB, 27.44K)

Also he has a son from a woman he never married NOR IN RELATIONSHIP WITH.

Attached: lost custody.png (791x322, 49.59K)

Except birthing children objectively means you love yourself (your genes get passed on) and improving the nation (your children is the future of the country).

There's nothing subjective and emotional about this, kike.

Jewish education has rotted your brain if you believe any of this shit.

That's right. It is because of love although I doubt you would know anything about that. Raising a child is our duty to our family, our people, our ancestors, and all of humanity. It is in a way sacrifice; an expression of virtue. Narcissists such as yourself are projecting. That is why you have such a warped, almost mentally ill, view on family.

And a hypocrite too, I see. You have not once been objective. All you have done is project your own psychosis to every parent on the planet.

Do you really think i don't know the destructive power of what i wrote, i know it is anti ego, however i really want to know the truth.

Now that's just your survival instinct speaking.

Your truth is self-hatred.

You think yourself as worthless, therefore you blame even your fucking parents.

Get rid of that.

Know that your life is in suffering, but without your birth, you will never, ever know happiness, or anything at all.

As opposed to your wish of death?

Survival instinct makes sense, it's how things live.

I thought it was narcissism. Are you so retarded that you can't even stick to one bullshit theory?

Are you fags just in denial that this faggot represents you and so you derailed the thread with our dialogue about survival, life and death only not to talk that you're basement dwellers too?

Nope, just find it a better thing to talk about since the OP is fucking boring.

What do you want me to do? Another boring post on how the 30 year old JEW in the OP is a fucking dead weight?

Walking proof that white privilege is real :^)

Attached: whitepriveleged.png (405x74, 15.51K)

Anger.
If this causes so much distress to you than maybe you shouldn't read what i write or maybe i should say you are right.

Nope, suicide is a crime in many places.
The fact that he is 30 years of age and doesn't want to leave his parents home is evidence in itself that he's a victim of domestic abuse. Chances are that his mother is somewhere on the NPD spectrum and has been using him for supply, stifling his development and deliberately failing to teach basic life skills to keep him dependent on them.
If he had been properly parented he would've been desperate to get the fuck out of there and into his own place.
tl;dr fuck these parents.

Meanwhile the majority of women (the people calling him a manchild in this thread) go their entire lives never living independently, but simply jumping from one independent man to the next, leeching accommodation and security.

I sometimes hear this and laugh. You cannot catch a man who killed himself. Cannot put corpse in prison.

There are no girls on the internet, user :^)

If you read more about this "Michael Joseph Rotondo" fellow, you will know in age of 22 he lost a job and THEN moved to parents home. This means he only been leeching off parents for 8 years, and then lost custody of his own son. The amount of times he uses courts and law is scary though, including him suing the best buy.

I think if he actually fixes his life he will become revengeful kike who will be suing people just of vengeance and kikish hatred. That's what's likely to happen if he manage to get into society. He will also abuse modern norms of liberal democracy because he already sued Best Buy for "gender discrimination". Its just next time it will be on his terms.

Goddamn he has a kid.

While I'm 27, with a well-paying job yet no family or kid.

It's me who's the failure here.