Republicans Announce They're Going After Hillary, Comey, Lynch, And Others in DOJ and FBI For Crimes

Republicans Announce They're Going After Hillary, Comey, Lynch, And Others in DOJ and FBI For Crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=XR97EgcihlU

Attached: title.png (1167x858, 871.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know why the link didn't embed.
Just copy and paste it into your browser.

Top kek, there's gonna be blood in the streets, get ready for a lot of nothing or a lot of death

because you are new as fuck

very good news though

Posting in a historic bread.

Attached: c8ea3b1e4f7bab21e6c75cfef36405d0f2b401c29199b7467ee8331f67196ac4.png (407x333, 170.94K)

Is it happening? I honestly expected them to never return fire.

Attached: Cogito.jpg (600x600, 12.78K)

I just don't post much. And I guess I'm fucking blind because I messed that embed field in the post. Jesus. Anyway.
Things are starting to pick up. What everyone who posts about "lol nothing happened yet!!11!" misses is that to do things by the book requires a long time. I mean this is the highest echelons of (official) government. What else would be as bureaucratic as this?

There is no doubt trump has greased the zog wheels, but most of us are us hoping it's to get what he promised.
Personally I don't care about the embassy in jewtown shit, it's just throwing them a bone

Blackpills were wrong yet again. Who didn't see that coming?

Attached: rape_horse.jpg (548x493, 179.69K)

How will shareblue/correct the record try to deal with this?

Attached: 96c7c85b7dd2a83c82dbb14624ee3176b3fbd0b35d2ea8e121eacd3a52c2c024.jpg (1492x1058 98.08 KB, 707.63K)

There having a meeting now, planning their attack and will show up itt in about 10 mins…

*They're

Again? Gawrsh.

I'm only a few minutes in and this is already spicy as fuck. Getting a little excited.

By doing nothing. Why would they need to do anything when you've been claiming Hillary would be in jail since 2016?

Criminal prosecution is one of the most difficult and lengthy processes in American Law, how long did people think it was going to take to build a comprehensive, extensive, and most importantly digestible case against a former president, secretary of state, attorney general, and fbi director? and that's just the names we know now Not to mention the fact that the jew-party system sycophants will fall over themselves screaming that it's a politically motivated attack? The case has to be airtight and it takes time to make a case that solid.

I agree with this sentiment. To be fair, it really got a lot of people irl to talk about how fucked up it was the kikes were shooting the muds indiscriminately. I hope at least some of you faggots practiced your "I don't hate jews or anything, but israel is fucked and we give them $500b a year in foreign aid alone" normalfag talks when the embassy protests happened

Checked and agreed, they have a fucking solid timeline of events and even describe motive for each individual actor. Good fucking shit.

Nice to see you here, Shlomo, I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up tonight.

Attached: jude.jpg (255x253, 14.59K)

I'm at 6:45 and he's just laying down the belt of ammo they're announcing they'll be filled with. This must be brutal to hear for anyone even related to the DNC.

They're growing spines. At this rate they'll be screaming for executions by next year.

So what does this mean? These congressmen are just requesting the appointment of a special counsel, so apparently they can't do anything more. Since Jeff Sessions is going to recuse himself again, is it up to Rosenstein to appoint a special counsel?

This is it, I feel it in my bones.

Attached: make the grave great again.gif (260x260, 696.36K)

Someone is about to watch the watchers, and the watchers are both pissed and scared shitless.

YOU are the shill.

You can shove that blackpill right up your ass.

It's not a black pill, you faggot.

Nobody
Is
In
Jail

Prove me wrong.

…no way…is it really happening?

Not coming out of the gate so strong shareblue

Attached: NO_U.jpg (491x398, 30.03K)

BUMP
U
M
P

Attached: 1500032590214.jpg (800x800 84.46 KB, 141.25K)

Mods Sticky!! This is history happening!

Don't worry, kid. I'm on a VPN so any ban will never be noticed. Go run screaming to the report button.

But you will never be able to rectify that literally nobody is in jail. All you can do is cry and beg and hope that maybe perhaps possibly someday someone maybe might perhaps be in jail. Deal with it.

Here try this anons
(((>>11604739)))
This is such good news, that even assholes and geckos appeared to chime in. What's that about more flak?

Just ignore these pointless blackpill posts.

You are too stupid to post here.

Nice
This is a decent start

Attached: IMG_3321.GIF (220x172, 58K)

Trump literally said "DAY ONE". You will never, ever be able to deny that. He said "day one they will go the prison".

He lied and you keep slurp slurp slurping on that lie.

aaahhh…
Please let this finally begin

We've already won so much Hillary's career is dead so is her bratspawn and corpse rapist husband. The public grows more tired of her everyday. Once she kicks it give it 5 years and there will be books and exposes of all the shit she's done.

We live in a world where we denied that hag what she sacrificed so much for that in itself gives me vigor and joy. I know she's going to be punished and the left will need to have expansive surgeries to remove both their feet from where their tonsils were.

It's just…they've been avoiding this trial for so long that I was sure Trump was about damn complicit in not going after Hillary for her crimes. It feels completely surreal seeing this news. I can actually feel the cognitive dissonance in my head. This really isn't fake? Are there any other sources? Is it one of those things where it's a case of the headline puffing up an actually very small story? I've become so jaded and cynical that I honestly can't believe that justice would ever happen in D.C.. It's got to be a bullshit mock trial that will exonerate Clinton, right?

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeel nope! She still makes $500,000 per speaking engagement.

hillaryclinton.com/

Her career ain't dead.

moshe, please learn english if you intent to shill here, much thanks!

Yeah that will surely happen lol.
However we would all see her get to pay for all her shit. We'll see if she is above the law or not, we'll see. I just hope they gut her and gets to live to see it

Oh no, an Alinskyite. :^)

t. shareblue employee

WEW

Attached: 6-ZKLN1IHGXnqUE3Ipeqc31ufMj_GCpIqvVbWIpVyAE.jpg (768x768, 141.55K)

ment for

Attached: 3700ab643f7845969180e2cf93c6c95a443b4fcfdf2e4d324b787b84e287c698.jpg (360x360 14.43 KB, 1.16M)

Lol relax user. And enjoy the catharsis.

omg you people are fucking retarded

Don't reply to them. Hillary and her line are disgraced only the blind elite who are still sore about Trump give a shit about her. They're going to drop her like a hot potato just watch we know how the left is eager to turn on their own.

In 24 hours not a single warrant will be issued and not a single arrest will be made.

But you faggots will move the goalposts and say "n-n-no he meant by July 1st!" and then on July 2nd, you faggots will move the goalposts again.

Screencap this post for proof.

SWAMP: DRAINING

ofc not this is a long process

yeah well they're asking for a special counsel to investigate, so nobody is saying there will be arrests in 24 hours

How fast do you think the legal system in this country is? Fucking non-white mental midget.

This is them moving the goal post it's like an addict begging for just one more hit. They would happily give or do anything to continue living in their dream for one more day.

They asked for a special council to investigate 8 months ago. They found nothing. They'll find nothing again. Stop slurping Trump cock.

Man your battle-stations.

Hahahahahahaha lmao.
Filtered.

How long have you been locked up?

Attached: bb0469aeda72a4d17c9cccd9c21286bfc2b2bfc2e2a8337b4effdc235467b742.png (636x244, 26.54K)

Damn. Comey might actually get raped on this NDA violation.

DAY ONE
DAY ONE
DAY FUCKING ONE
YOU GOTTA BELIEVE MEEEEEEEEE
Fuck you and your orange god.

You're bad at this.

i don't even disagree with you, but they are calling for an investigation. there's no guarantee that one will be opened up. this video is mostly nothing. so yeah, there will be no arrests tomorrow. everyone already knows that. you don't need to keep yelling about it.

Look they need to start the investigation, now they have been investigating trump and frankly stalling there, but just look how long time that has taken. They won't end it till sept 1st.

So when they start, which they haven't yet, this is going to possibly take lit years.. A guess at least one maximum two.
This is international, it always takes fucking long time. But they need to start first at least

Shills not helping themselves tonight. Continue to panic it's fun watching you rats squeal and squeak about how weak we are before we stomp on you.

Lmao screech harder you psycho 🤣

Attached: OY_VEY.mp4 (640x360, 2.07M)

no special counsel was appointed when they asked before

you stand out here you stupid idiot

Attached: Morose-932x891.jpg (932x891, 75.99K)

Me neither crusading hitler.

Attached: Huh, war.jpg (600x430, 29.44K)

Stop replying to him.

non-whites
49c74a
f70325
f70325
set filters accordingly

Attached: 16265768_404926203174279_8618083884099018120_n.jpg (718x714, 55.51K)

LE DROOOOOOOOOOOOOMF

Attached: ffd874d0288742fdff5980c398ea340ae25d69751ee700c61f4962602b32a42.jpg (639x360, 44.29K)

Its unbelievable that there are people who think that you can just do the equivalent of smashing the gate down and storming in when it comes to Jews. Their rat tailed tentacles are wrapped around all aspects of western civilisation, it takes a long game plan and careful manoeuvring of give and take. From what I have seen of Trump he is doing just that.

Attached: Trump is against kikes.webm (1280x720, 962.38K)

Is it too early for the salt mines on this one? Are the normies even seeing this?

Attached: ya blew it.jpg (278x282, 10.76K)

Already filtered his screeching non-white ass

You're fucking worse at this. You genuinely and honestly unironically believe Clinton will go to prison. Yet here you are 1 1/2 years into Lord Dampnut's presidency and not a single fucking thing has happened.

You are truly bad at this.

They started the investigation a decade ago. Do you somehow magically think a new investigation will suddenly make any fucking difference? Do you even politics? You're worshiping an orange rich faglord who doesn't give a shit about you except to spew out some rhetoric now and then that makes you want to slurp on some more orange cum. If you can't think for yourself, you will be forever controlled and I will laugh my ass off as you lose lose lose.

Haven't seen it on a news site yet

It's pretty late in the day. Most normies are going to bed. Leftists might be up late since they don't work, but the big salt will be tomorrow.

Media probably waiting until they are told how to react and what buzzwords to collectively use to describe it.
Will it be dark? Will it be frightening? Will it be crazy conspiracy?

Shill's, ladies and gentlemen.

We need to do our part and bring it up to the normies we know.

Is this really all shareblue can afford now?

Casting my vote for "nightmarish"

Attached: e451463c10f4e7b26718a32f90809ef7dc6d689f26770a5c0bc60e32f0716b25.png (1364x573, 618.97K)

No this is them "literally shaking".

Is it actually happening? Killary and others associated with her are finally going to be in chains? Get a move on and arrest the bitch already. In the meantime, I wonder if pic related will come down anytime soon?

Attached: Statut-Clinton-Pristina.JPG (960x1280, 243.23K)

Trump said a lot of stuff, but I don't remember that one. You got a link to back that up?

Expect small scale earthquakes from all the vibrating leftists.

Looks derelict already.

>informant was threatened by DoJ when he tried to come forward I had no idea this happened, holy fuck
>still no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion
>still no evidence of Trump committing any crime to win the election

Hand them a jar of milk free home churned butter.

loooool
Seriously, faggots, do you really honestly believe anyone is going to prison? Seriously. Answer the fucking question so I can screencap this whole thread and use it to prove how stupid you fucking retards are.

Answer
The
Fucking
Question

You don't remember
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
Nope … of course you don't. Mental gymnastics.

Employ them at bars as martini mixers

Hahaha, it changed ID.