Antifa thug revealed

The Antifa thug who broke in and stole a swastika flag has been revealed. I found his facebook with revealed his real name, but too bad for him as I already took screen shots.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-22 20-48-39.png (586x507 439.83 KB, 87.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11600692.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So who's going to fuck Emily Cheeseman?

Dunno, but now we have this fucker. He thought he'd just change his name and it'd be all okay, but it was one of his buddies who lead me too him. 4chan is fucking him up right now, so I figure Zig Forums should join in on the fun.

you left your name and profile pick in the blue tab retard

That was a shitposting FB and it has since been banned. But thanks for mentioning something that is long gond.

Btw, notice there's 2 names on both profiles? They have both been banned. Brian and James is not my real name. Thanks for paying attention though.

Bump, despite OP being a bit retarded, I want to see these faggots burn

Fake accounts that have been banned. Ya know, I am not one to use real information to dox people. They can search Brian or James all day, it won't do them any good. Which also this is not illegal, so I got nothing to worry about. What you do with the information is on you. I take no responsibility.

But I do agree, he deserves it.

Cheers m8. Hopefully justice will triumph for once.

His father is a LEO and he said he knows about it and he also said "how is it wrong that he was fighting racism?"

Proving that if given the chance he'd stand back and let our guys get attacked.

There's the father. I think I am going to forward along the message when I can to his supervisors or even to the media.

Don't know yet, but I hope he does get in trouble.

Attached: 18557276_10209281680823050_1754353388622623858_n.jpg (231x231, 14.03K)

Once this gets out, his name will be all over the news. LEO or not, you should not be making excuses for your son. I hope this goes through and he gets charged.

Attached: screenshot-www.facebook.com-2018-05-22-21-29-52.png (259x270, 16.53K)

what happened to the other thread with every possible piece of info on him?

I really wanted to give the dad the benefit of the doubt. That's out the window. Burn these motherfuckers. This man is a fucking cop.

I could not find another thread, otherwise i'd have posted it here. I am the one who found his name on the 4chan post.

there was a thread on here yesterday, had his name addresses emails landline numbers cell numbers and his parents too

sage for unrelated

I'm proud of you OP

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (718x800, 47.8K)

That thread was nowhere near autosage, what could have happened to it?

Do you have proof of

Pidgin for tor only chat with OTR, and thunderbird with Enigmail. Plus I tend to run proxy chains instead of Tor when connecting to clearnet.

no idea, I went through the catalog twice looking for it to post in here too

Also Tomb for encrypted storage, but I run encrypted containers also inside those, which the whole harddrive is encrypted, so whoever wants my data is gonna have to work for it.

And I forgot, the keys is just a storage container for encryption keys. PGP is enabled by default.

Because racism isn't illegal and breaking windows and stealing property is. Fucking faggot ass shitty police fucktard… no wonder this little soy boy buttpirate acts the way he does.

I found it

Checked, cops in the US are literally zogbots, almost every one of them. This fucker needs to be taken down too. How dispicable

Rural/small town cops are okay from my experience.

So no user has been able to turn up a criminal complaint from someone reporting a broken window and stolen property? A complaint needs to be matched to this little faggot and his apparent assumption of immunity to laws.

Not in my town (small as fuck) tho technically they hire county cops, and use undercovers. Regardless, those rare few don't make up for these types of shitbirds

this, OP go read this thread

If a window was even broken. It might have been left unlocked and simply slid open. Might be a town where nobody expects this kind of shit to happen so they just leave their doors unlocked. But if somebody is smart enough to believe in the NSDAP, they probably are suspicious enough to lock everything up no matter how "safe" people think the community is.

what an absolute faggot

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 3.1K)

Great, now I can add that one to my file.

Little shitstain should spend some time in jail and his father should be fired.

Attached: 1429925724879.gif (354x163, 2.78M)

I read it now. I found the guy at about 9:30 last night. Idk if anyone else found him first, but at least we got the fucker. I confirmed that his father is just as bad considering that he equated it to doing no harm.

The only complain I have with Protonmail is they don't have a bridge for me to encrypt my own messages with my own key from thunderbird, but I like it nonetheless.

Yes, they both need to go down. Let's make it happen! Get to it everyone! Between this thread, and the last, we have all the info we need, well for the most part.

Attached: 8fbec2db9da9b4f8a7cdcb4c2c1cf243336cd2302e9d0725f54047a57b38a90f.jpg (500x669, 33.34K)

Zogbots have always been anti-white. ACAB

Comes with practice my dear friend. Ironically RiseUp has all of it listed on their website of how to lockdown your OpSec, so go there and read everything they have listed. They have pics to help with the process.

I found that out when I was 18. They don't care about us, they only care about the power they are getting.

I have to concuer
Seems also baity in here.

If I am feeling a little bit more intrusive in my doxxing and need to ensure I won't have my ip leaked, I use a wifi sniper, which is basically a modified long range antenna and macchanger.

Trips of truth, sadly.

He has a shirt saying "support 59". SOSF is a group of bitch made wanna be bikers that aren't tough enough to hang with actual hardcore crews, so they get young idiots like this to wear their lame ass gear and get targeted it for it. Fuck this kid on every level.

They're all weak and wimps.

I bet this kid is regretting burning that flag now though.

If you have pidgin with OTR, create an XMPP account, and in the domain section, add "jabber.otr.im"

And in the advanced tab, under connect server, put "5rgdtlawqkcplz75.onion"

Now just go to proxy, put 127.0.0.1 as the host and port 9150

Now just create a username in the basic tab, and a password if you want one, connect to tor, and then on pidgin click "Create this new account on this server" and you click ok.

Don't forget to set up enigmail, but other than that, it ensures everyone can chat anoymously and it will all still be encrypted.

And of course he has a pit bull. Somebody inject rat poison in a steak and feed it its last meal, two birds with one stone.

I am betting his father took the pictures for him. Probably had the guy distracted while his son slipped in and got the flag.

Not saying he did, but the way he got offended so easy is quite telling.

Santa Cruz po didn't even have side arm on him totally cool but he is still a faggot cop.

Even police in the Third Reich did not carry weapons. Not even clubs.

I've never heard that before, can you give me more info or a source? Not intending to be combative, just genuinely interested about that since it proves how peaceful it was

They literally have no moral compass

God, I fucking hate the faggot yankees.

Normal patrol officers did not carry weapons. If there was a conflict they'd call in someone who did carry, or in rare instances they'd have random officers who would carry. Now when war broke out and there was a need they'd arm them, but for the most part the patrols would be unarmed.

Attached: dog-patrol.jpg (400x556, 55.89K)

That's cool. Cops near me wear body armour, glock 22, 4 magazines, pepper spray, cuffs, baton, knife, taser and on and on…

Diversity is Strength

Not to mention the dog has a muzzle on so it won't bite you randomly.

But no matter, antifa cop is about to get outed, and he can thank his son for that.

I see an early version of a billy club on both of their sides.

This cunt still looking for victimbux?

Rural cops tend to either love their jobs or are tryhard shitheads who resent not being able to cut it in a real police department. The former are great to deal with and the latter are generally awful.

send this to the media and local police office

Corrupt cops should be shot

check the catalog its still there

I see it now. There's some pics showing police patrolling without any weapons, it's hard to find it now that the link is no longer showing up. I did bookmark it, but they may have changed it.

However, we know our police is more violent than the Third Reich police.

In all honesty there is no real evidence that he broke in that has been made public, and the dad is right. If there are fingerprints, blood, any other shred of real evidence that there was a B&E and his son perpetrated it, his son would be in jail. Father has said not one word that in anyway will even get a stern talking to from his boss, let alone being fired.
Cops don't lose their jobs for loving their shit children.

This is why we are pushing to find out if a flag was stolen, If not, then okay, we have another antifa scumbag and his supporting father to add to the dox list.

If there was a crime, then he gets charged and his father faces losing his job if we push for it.

Remember, they played dirty over our guys protesting legally, so they should be treated the same.

No excuses, it's only fair.

Says the guy being accused of B&E after he admitted to B&E.

Sounds legit

Him, his father, or the person who took the photo.

Either way, he screwed up by sharing a picture of himself and sharing it to the public.

He's now been doxxed and we have proof his father thinks it's somewhat okay considering that he's "fighting racism".

If he's not so guilty he'd have never deleted his FB.

What's revealing is the guy never came out and said that it was not a stolen flag.

Ditch Firecuck and use Waterfox.

It does not matter considering that I connect with a YAGI style antenna and use proxies and vpn, so I am not worried

I have confirmed with the PD he's not an officer there any longer. He's working for Fire Maneuver Concepts, LLC..

With this I think we can now work on getting him fired for that comment.

Cops truly are retarded. Point out to him what a degenerate the kid is and blame him for being a cuck. The piece of shit has an 'ACAB' tat and the dad is a pig hahaha.

Good work.

he's just LARPing for street cred so some blue haired harpie will put out for him thinking he's a bad ass when in fact he just bought the flag from the intarweb

lefties are generally cowards

I've got the feeling that his dad is rather embarrassed by his son and the dumb ass shit he does. I also feel that he has told his son he is a fucking retard, but what would you do in this situatioin?

Regardless of how dumb your son is/acts, most fathers would say some good shit about their kid in the public eye, and be rather fucking embarrassed by him behind closed doors ….

(sorry if i was rambling and made no sense, my eye lids just became so fucking heavy and brain is shutting down. )

The Police allowed make genital mutilation in the USA to prop up Nigger populations to subvert a certain racial demographic. All signs are pinting towards the Police being in desperate need of a total fucking shootout and they need to be fucking crushed.

We need to take down the cops. I am there supreme commander and I told them to disband and they didn't listen. They are on the menu to be slaughtered. They allow genital mutilation and help prop up nigger sportsball raping our women. The police have to get taken out

>>>8ch.net/pol/res/11600692.html

Attached: Nazi Punks Fuck Off.mp4 (640x360, 1.64M)

This song describes this little fag far better.

Attached: The_Dead_Kennedys_-_Holiday_in_Cambodia.mp4 (640x480, 4.13M)

Somebody should ask him if he enjoyed the Dead Kennedys concert in Cleveland OH, May 5th.

I'm sure he went, tickets were only 15 bucks.

Attached: 20180505_214936.jpg (1280x720, 191.2K)