Waco

My gf just finished this book, and we watched the William L Peirce lwcture on it.
Why the hell was this allowed to happen. Why was it done? Why is it still to this day talked about by the media as if the ATF dindu nuffin.

Attached: 20180522_220353.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigeye.com/wacodead.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
netowne.com/conspiracy/important/
youtu.be/jFOBvCxx3qo
nypress.com/hillarys-holocaustis-waco-investigator-onto-something-or-off-his-rocker/
archive.is/xQRkl
wnd.com/1999/08/3798/
archive.is/s4K8R
amarillo.com/stories/091399/tex_delta.shtml
archive.is/o2ATI
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=115
archive.is/dOiTX
rense.com/ufo6/deltawaco.htm
archive.is/XK9kX
apfn.org/apfn/secretmilitary.htm
archive.is/O68a3
counterpunch.org/1999/06/01/the-delta-force-was-there/
archive.is/WrI9X
tarbaby.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/talmudic-terror-and-torture/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/11676428.html
youtube.com/watch?v=is_CRRyTei4
peterlance.com/HouseOKCReport.pdf
peterlance.com/wordpress/?p=203
archive.is/aOQ4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know (((why))).

bigeye.com/wacodead.htm

This will help you on your way, traveler

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

Attached: Reality Imitating Art.jpg (1088x598, 156.03K)

Well duh, everything points to this being controllled from the very top. But what did it accomplish for them?

The best I can think of id that its a propaganda stunt to show Americans being killed by their government as a way to say " fuck you this isn't the peoples government, get used to staying under our bootheel"

because jews hate people who don't pay their taxes. also they wanted an excuse to kill more children with actual fire because of that bullshit they believe in.

It was testing the waters to see how much evil shit they could pull before someone did something. As a result of this, they lost some of their own guys in Missouri.

Eat shit kike. Fuck your slide.

How is this a slide thread.
I read a book and want to talk about the incident it is based around.

Go away Janet
netowne.com/conspiracy/important/

The question that should be asked is not "Who allowed this to happen?", but "Who will stop them?"

the same reasons there are virgins and chads
virgin fed walk tbh fam smh lol

see thread >> 11604656
it was allowed to happen becase the USA at it's highest positions are 150% completely corrupted by see attached image:

they are the power brokers involved in 90% of the cocaine trade, 95% of the meth trade and 100% in the heroin trafficked into to US cities, while they claim poverty and collect every social service possible.

These jews convert US currency to GOLD, and they are sitting on piles…. tons in fact.

Attached: hasidic-jews.jpg (990x660, 504.18K)

Did the book mention David Koresh's trip to Israel where he developed "Jerusalem Syndrome"? It's rarely mentioned.

Jesus Christ, spoiler that next time.

I'm not saying I'm for what happened at Waco and the government ran by jews used Waco to perpetuate a narrative that any "unregulated" Christian congregation is a terrorist organization. I understand all that, but I also was brought up in a Seventh Day Adventist Church and the amount of miscegenation inherent in it I can only be disgusted with now.

I grew up with some good people and I don't believe any of criminal bullshit Koresh is accused of doing, since kikes always go for sexual degeneracy to paint a figure as abominable. But I have to temperate his life with what I have learned here about the evil in racemixing and you can see Koresh had a large amount of non-whites mixing with whites there. This makes me angry at Koresh though I feel bad at his undeserved execution though if he was a big figure with the Seventh Adventists today being completely redpilled except on race and promoting miscegenation I would hate him.

Next up?
Ruby fucking ridge.
And then the Oregon standoff.
Then Bundy Ranch, where many of us were \k\ halfchanners and were ready to head out there.
Please note that more and more the cuckservatives moved closer and closer to the opposition.
The next revolution almost happened brothers.
The BLM spoons were very fortunate to not fire on us….
For them

How is spook not in my predictive text…

No fuck that.
Koresh was in no way controlled Op.
He was an artist, and a believer in his cause.
No, he wasn't the man he thought he was, or the man for us, but you can bet for damn sure he was a genuine man, who was made a monster by those who left him, and the spooks that wanted him dead.

The Bundy affair and shenanigans in Oregon were retarded, basically the agrarian equivalent of someone spouting off sovereign citizen lunacy and getting away with it. The fact that they're even brought up with Waco and Ruby Ridge cheapens the latter events.

Yeah, there's nothing "redpilled" about miscegenation. You can be right on everything else and still be the enemy if you don't promote the maintenance of your race.

Not an American can I have a TL;DR on Waco please?

The jews had a bunch of white seperatists (100 or so) trying to go off grid killed. Ourguy Tim McVeigh killed 200 of their guys in retaliation

I don't understand did they do nothing to provoke the feds? How can that many people be killed in a country like America and not have it lead to mass protests at least?

A group of Christians in Texas tried to have their own comune in the middle of nowhere for the apocalypse. They had some pretty strange beliefs but still won't an actual cult. The government doesn't want people to be self sufficient so they made up the story the people had illegal guns and stuff. The ATF/FBI/Marshals/State Police/SAS surrounded the compound for weeks in a standoff. They decided to pump flammable gas into the place and the rest is history

I see you are not familiar with the event at all new friend.

It was completley unprovoked. The feds invented the reason for going after them after they started the siege.

Going off grid as an all white organization is apparently provocation enough for fed intervention. The American public did nothing because they believed the Jewish media lies about the branch davidians. Luckily ourguy Tim McVeigh got the last laugh.

Watch william pierce's explanation
youtu.be/jFOBvCxx3qo

Sorry it's the mobile link I'm on my phone. It's about 25 minutes and will tell you everything you need to know. God bless William Pierce

Delta Force and Branch Davidians: CAG/Delta Force exempt from Posse Comitatus.
nypress.com/hillarys-holocaustis-waco-investigator-onto-something-or-off-his-rocker/
archive.is/xQRkl
wnd.com/1999/08/3798/
archive.is/s4K8R
amarillo.com/stories/091399/tex_delta.shtml
archive.is/o2ATI
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=115
archive.is/dOiTX
rense.com/ufo6/deltawaco.htm
archive.is/XK9kX
apfn.org/apfn/secretmilitary.htm
archive.is/O68a3
counterpunch.org/1999/06/01/the-delta-force-was-there/
archive.is/WrI9X

Thanks for the video. That is horrific.

(dubs of truth)
surely just a (((cohencidence)))

i'd say you were humblebragging about having a redpilled gf (perhaps to taunt ) if she wasn't fictitious

That figures. Well, the cult at WACO was a cover (obviously) and they were running dirty shit for the feds. The guy in charge (however the fuck you spell his name) threatened to expose them (stupidly) and didn't (which is even stupider). They burned them out because they had to or else their dirty shit would be exposed. At a minimum, it involved trafficking children.

The general use of such an event is to get people to question and stop believing in the fucking (((government))).

This is all speculation and rumors. There's no reason for it, what we know is that the government unlawfully killed a bunch of women and children and tried to cover it up. Leave it at that. They haven't tried this shit again since Titanium Tim killed 200 people in OKC

Sage in all fields, OP is a cuckchan tier poster.

Basically the book and tv series is lying. Look up "WACO The Rules of Engagement" this will go over EVERY detail and issue step by step, INCLUDING the congressional investigation that CONCLUDED that FBI/ATF lied and purposely murdered the people inside.
while the building was on fire, the FBI/ATF was shooting at the building, preventing them from escaping, this was captured by infrared cameras shot by planes flying overhead as well as Texas Ranger testimony

No body was punished, cause Bill Clinton pardoned them……. GG DEMOCRACY!

Get the fuck out chaim

it set a precedent, it drew a red line
this was, if your still oblivious, is that if anyone does x then they will respond with y
x being anything resembling independent from the governments prying paws and y being extreme violence and utter destruction
it was to send a message to anyone who wanted to be free that the government would sooner burn you alive than let you be free

and z was the response, that if they go too far someone is going to stuff their shit in twice as hard.

The (((media))) will do anything to protect the criminal Clinton clan

was koresh jewish and did he claim to be the messiah? because jews hate when jews do that…

Listen up faggots, WACO didn't happen in a vacuum of American history, WACO happened at a time where there still existed such a thing as an autonomous militia all over the united states.
There where militias, militiamen and militia groups all over the country and the height of constitutional/ist militias was during the WACO siege.

This and the gun grabber regulations where a big blow to the militia movement in the united states. And it's the reason why many FBI honeypots get built to entrap unwitting saps into terrorist activity. Granted the honeypots mostly started after venerable McVeigh did that thing in Oklahoma.

The cult leader was a proven pedo

no he wasnt you fucking faggot. shut the fuck up.

BATFE only started claiming that after the fires were lit, get the fuck out fedcuck.

He was without a doubt kiddie diddling.

Lets that source for this.

You forgot your 0's, TORpedo

Which is a kike's way of saying, "we had to kill 3 children and a few dozen people because 1 pedo"

I don't defend the government genociding them at all. Just stating the fact david was a pedo.

We finally 4cuck now?

To answer OP's question: I heard a theory that it was an underground railroad type of thing that rescued and smuggled pedo elite children to mexico.
The Elite didn't want it to be known so they attacked the compound with flammable gas and tanks despite being full of women and children. Destroyed everything.
It was also a message to the militia movement that sprang up in the 90'.

Attached: 3733ca81bccc8d2debb2fba97ddb774d4bce5b43b7176c5698f54554f34a608a.jpg (388x429, 48.23K)

"The author Vladimir Soloukhin revealed that the Chekists were especially interested in handsome boys and pretty girls. These were the first to be killed. It was believed that there would be more intellectuals among attractive people. Attractive youths were therefore killed as a danger to society. The terror was co-ordinated by the Jewish Chekist functionary Joseph Unschlicht. The Jew considers himself elevated on a scale commensurate with the degree of pre-murder suffering inflicted on the victim. This scale defines levels of priority such as priests, army officers, intellectuals and children."
tarbaby.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/talmudic-terror-and-torture/
Does this explain what's happening to the Palestinians?

Sure thing, the elite pedos wanted it to be swepped under the rug, that's why they burned it down and hogged the limelight of half the world to it.
>inb4 destroying evidence of underground railroads by fire
The shilling is fucking blatant in this thread. The jews sure are frightened to this day by what McVeigh showed the people.

(mislinked)

I always found it curious that Black Lives Don't Matter popped up around the same summer as Bundy Ranch. Could the government be so bold as to try and distract Google searches about the Bureau of Land Management with a bunch of uppity poorch monkeys?

They were an government organization gone rouge

bump

b u m p

Attached: waco1.png (927x2099 335.05 KB, 339.01K)

Oh whoops. That was meant for

BURY ALL SHIT THREADS

The truth is that Koresh church was a shelter for children who were rescued from the child sex trade. This is why the government immediately went with the "they're raping children in there" narrative prior to any investigation. There used to be a lot of threads on this back in the day.

Waco was justified

yeah, the ATF burned down a church full of families, but oh well, they believed weird things so who cares lol

Slide, datamining, fingerprinting/deanoning
Ignore shills. Expose them in a short message, sage, report and move on.

Trying to slide this oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/11676428.html probably.

Only foreign governments are prohibited from killing children.

I watched in horror as the compound burned.
Over the next few years literally hundreds of militias formed (and most all had fed informants).
One or two more incidents like that, and worse shit than the Oklahoma bombing would have started happening.
So glad things calmed down.
youtube.com/watch?v=is_CRRyTei4

I'm sure you are, fednigger.

Slide thread or should-be-lurker. Do your own fucking research faggot.

Attached: shillmemo10-10-16.png (1156x2031 2.41 MB, 289.83K)

In the initial confrontation the feds tried to storm the compound and got shot up pretty bad.
Some died.
Feds said
They brought in tanks 'n sheeet.
Pumped the compound full of flamable tear gas…and boom.
Watched it live on tv.
fuk'en horror show.

ATF was looking for a high profile "arrest" to get increase in budget. Reno's jackboots sent in to kill at all cost to get that funding. media then as complicate as now. bubba was already adept at cover ups and carville spin

Attached: jewmedia.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Most people here weren't even born at that time.
It was a big deal to a lot of people.
The new born must learn, it's a red pill.

Well I guess now we'll never know for sure, will we G-man?

It's the American way.

Like I said, we will NEVER know for sure now, will we G-man?

Waco and Ruby Ridge was first redpill on zogmerica, I was an idiotic normalfag that believed Reagan was the best president ever. But after reading about Waco, I learned the Iran Contras and every other deal which the so called "land of the free" executed which eventually would lead to (((who))) was behind everything.

Reminder that Terry Nichols was the go-between with Ramzi Yousef, via his Flip wife.

peterlance.com/HouseOKCReport.pdf
peterlance.com/wordpress/?p=203
archive.is/aOQ4o

He was a pedo preaching kike, hood riddance

Still waiting on proof, and not hearsay.

his actions

still waitings for those proofs, fed

Attached: lon-horiuchi-1465eaa2-6822-4aa5-9f39-a84ccba4f93-resize-750.jpeg (493x494, 47.36K)

Why didn't Tim set his bomb off at the front door of the FBI or the BATF?

anyone?

Hang all pedo defenders

NO MOVEMENT WAS CRUSHED AND TARGETED AS BRUTALLY AND SAVAGELY AS THE MILITIA MOVEMENT

Independence. Self reliance. These things, returning to the yeoman (free archer peasant) ways, Aryan ways, nothing is more dangerous to (((the establishment))) than this.
Listen. You are supposed to eat diabetes burgers. You are supposed to be toothless and disarmed. You are supposed to be governable. You are supposed to rely on the water and the currency and the everything else (((they))) can turn off in less than 10 minutes.
You are supposed to be weak, reliant, compliant tax drone. This is what (((they))) planned for you.
Every goy even thinking he can go off road, off their road for longer than a single day
IS AN EXTREMELY BAD GOY

You wanna know what I think? I think that every white man should have a right to set up bear traps and mine fields if he wants. That every white man should have a 150mm artillery. That every white man should not only believe in the 14 words, but also be able to enforce them.
And these militia types were getting dangerously to that. They were setting up a para-state. A state parallel to the ZOG state. A military parallel to the ZOG military, aka paramilitary. Their own economy. Their own laws. They were effectively de-jewing themselves.

bump

Militias were conttolled opposition, ready to flip at a moments notice.

t. kike

Only muzzies are allowed to set up training centers in the US.

Your work must really suck, fed

Attached: images.png (260x194, 3.33K)

I'd just like to start off by saying despite being there I did nothing except shake my head at our orders but I understood what was going on.

Russia and every nation on earth could use it as an excuse, arguably justifiable, to invade America and it would have fallen because our invaders would have the support of the American public in the propaganda war just like 'Nam.

I don't approve what other agents did and this combined with the Eastern European bombings and letting Bin Laden go not mentioning economic fuck ups that would destroy the world economy such as giving every deadbeat sub-human negroid loan they would never repay proved that Bill Clinton and the AG that day most certainly, who was stupid enough to believe that knockout gas actually existed, was an incomparable incompetent.

It was a regrettable loss of American lives and I want to repeat I am not responsible.