Freemasons

What information do we know about the freemasons? What goes on within freemason circles, and what are good books to read to get information about them and their symbols/rituals?

Attached: freemasons.jpg (350x364, 36.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freemasons-freemasonry.com/zeldis22.html
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/source/1105rashi.asp
theguardian.com/uk/1999/may/04/alantravis
crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/3/threadid/180/scope/posts/Default.aspx
wanttoknow.info/sexabuse/australian-network
pedophilesdownunder.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vq-BcAgpYos
honeypot/
archives.fbi.gov/archives/buffalo/press-releases/2010/bffo111910.htm
londonsairambulance.co.uk/our-service/news/2015/03/london-freemasons-pledge-2million-for-second-helicopter
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/13/freemasons-symbol-will-appear-fire-engines-controversial-donation/
rosecroix.org.au/3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

low effort, low energy, reporting for deletion. Please try again with actual effort next time

Fair enough, i will try and compose a more well thought out post next time. My apologies.

Not what you think.

Attached: Sekret Signs.png (625x612, 866.46K)

Pretty much everything.
Freemasonry for Dummies is a good start if you're American. It has a list of further reading in it.

Is Freemasonry just Judaism lite?

Nope. They're not even comparable.

Are you a Mason? Although you could claim to be the Queen of England but ohh well.

I am. Both in fact. But i prefer the title Princess Consuela Banana-Hammock.

Yes, that's exactly what it is.

Kill yourself. Reported.

Attached: KaGqyPt.png (1400x1121 106.88 KB, 661.71K)

Nice tautologies and disinfo.

If one of the goals as a Freemason is to better oneself, can a person become the best person they can be without Freemasonry?

And if Freemasons are meant to be accepting of others and their race/religion. What are you doing on Zig Forums?

Nice absolutely motherfucking pathetic attempt to hide freemasonry's judaism. Global report.

Yes. Absolutely. No one strictly needs Freemasonry, but it does provide a lot of ways to explore science and philosophy in a neat package with a bunch of likeminded dudes.

Nothing in the rulebook requiring that. It's encouraged that you're not just an ignorant dickbag, but if you have genuine reasons to dislike people(s), that is entirely your right.

Nothing to hide, shill. Maybe go back to your (((Jewish Chronicle)))?

So stating facts that blacks commit more crimes on average and are generally much more violent on average giving good reasons to avoid most of them is okay in Freemasonry?

Yup. I mean, i wouldn't start a meeting with it, and you're expected to remain polite, but any views you come to after due process are respected.

Behold the Rabbi that created Freemasonry.

freemasons-freemasonry.com/zeldis22.html

You and your child raping jewish wannabe brethren are fucking toast. Do yourself a favor and die early.

Masonry is cover for Jewish infiltration worldwide, a network of sekret clubs where Jews initiate goyim into raping killing and eating kids, but not before buttfucking them and making them swear allegiance to whatever demon the Jews worship. Basically a "pyramid scheme" of blackmail at every level of white civic life.

Attached: aflnaof38rhqa0f8naonf03qrfjh-qaF038fhnosaenfgaw8jngorgnnooseurself.jpg (702x459, 39.71K)

And the article doesn't even say that.

Whatcha so worried about that you need to lie like that, Rabbi?

Attached: 2566907 - Ballmastrz_9009 Gaz_Digzy.png (800x749, 312.07K)

Behold Rabbi Rashi of Troyes that created the Knights Templar.

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/source/1105rashi.asp

There's a certain pattern, ye lost and anciente mysteries of the past were always being reintroduced into Europe by Jewish merchants and Rabbis with international contacts in rare manuscripts, think Francis Bacon and his Brothers of Bensalem of the New Atlantis which is to say old ideas were being introduced through a Jewish filter, think the Jewish Frankfurt lodge of the Golden Dawn and modern occultism

They actually are compatible, Freemasons use Judaic symbolism and Kabbalah magic. The higher the degree the more serious the diablerie.

Mason lodges are used by the international jewish financial/media/political powers to exert influence on local cities/towns that hosts freemason lodges (usually these local lodges have highly influencial members of the city/town such as beurocratic higher-ups and police chiefs), these tentacles of influence is then used to undermine the host nations.
It wasn't originally an organization infected by judaism, but later became controlled by international jewry, i believe.

Reminder that the 3rd Reich hosted freemason museums to expose their agendas and silly little membership rituals.

Attached: 1472104131140-0.png (579x569, 413.47K)

Shitmasons are a corrupt den of cancer, who have been banned in many countries throughout history. Just like a certain (((cult))).

In the UK they tried to force public officials to tell if they are shitmasons, but the law wasn't passed. They are too corrupt to tell it voluntarily.

theguardian.com/uk/1999/may/04/alantravis

Attached: Untitled.png (427x83, 9.91K)

Eat shit moshe. You kike fucks will never be accepted. That's why you created that eastern star crap.

Were you born retarded or did your kike whore of a mother drop you a few times?

Kill yourself jew, before we do.

It's compatible with everything. My point was they're not comparable.
Well no. There's no magic in Masonry, even the appendant bodies don't practice it.

That says nothing about the Templars, nor even Hughes de Payan.

With the jews so against it, I kind of wish I could join twice.

Masons could use more fucking white men in the ranks. But hey, if you want jews to run shit, keep on fucking on.

there was quite an uproar against masons in the 1800s because the masons murdered a guy who was going to expose their secrets, the masons did a botch job of it, first trying to burn down an inn he was staying at and then after the public knew he was being attacked by masons he disappeared and had his throat cut. masons in law and newspapers tried to cover it up, didn't work, people got angry, a popular anti-masonic party formed to deal with the corrupt masons working behind the scenes

crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/3/threadid/180/scope/posts/Default.aspx

heres an australian guy, his son was abused, he brought his son to the police (who were masons) police take his son into a private room and yell abuse at him, son is now too afraid to give witness. father still tries to get the pedo arrested, policemen stop him in traffic and harass him for the most banal of reasons. later on the guy tries to show up in court, but his car was sabotaged, he stopped on the freeway, was picked up by an australian pedo in hiding, gets out of the car before he is murdered and so on.

wanttoknow.info/sexabuse/australian-network
girl tries to make a non-profit child protection service, strange guys come in and join the agency, they sabotage her efforts, the girl has her house broken into, her dog drugged, black SUV's drive up and down her street, car gets sabotaged etc. the strange men in her agency try to make the case that pedophilia actually helps children. one of the guys tries to arrange a trip into the outback, most likely to kill her. she refuses

pedophilesdownunder.com/
girl abducted at an early age, subjected to years of MK Ultra mind control, sexual abuse and drug abuse, she tries to come up but is slandered in the media, law does nothing for her, house gets broken into, dog drugged, new neighbour starts harassing here etc.

the masonic conspiracy is deep, masonry has a harmless exterior but has a dangerous interior, where it is mostly the most corrupt people who help each other to exploit others

Actually, that was Rob Morris getting nagged by his wife about the French Adoptive Rite stuff.

Like what?
As lodges willingly do now.

You do not like to learn of the Magic Jew?

You're right it doesn't, though the Templars were founded in Troyes at that time, it's a question of pattern recognition.

a reminder that churchill, roosevelt and harry truman were masons, roosevelt supported the U.N and refused to attack the soviets and Harry Truman refused to dismiss his minister of treasury despite reports form the fbi that he was a soviet spy, years later it turns out the guy was a soviet spy. truman allowed soviet penetration of the U.S government

Like using their positions of power to change laws, undermine the people of the host nation and clandestine cooperation between the high-end freemasons and international (((financial elites))) (many of which are probably intertwined, as in many of the international rootless elites are freemasons).
Wouldn't surprise me if the higher-ups also use blackmail as a method of keeping people in line. Do you believe that the higher echelons of freemasonry is just some benign fraternety?
What? Show you silly handshakes and old banners?
They have an agenda, which is being handed down from the top, and it's not being openly admitted to.
It's just a tool, it's not the real enemy. Simply something the enemy can hide behind and recruit naive shabbos goys to be used against the nations interests.

Attached: 131121112.jpg (1100x766, 128.37K)

This thread is subversion, let not the Jude into your midst but expel him wherever you find him.

Attached: Capture.PNG (452x82 41.64 KB, 7K)

these explanations are only for the lower ranks, the true initiates learn about the real meaning
source: albert pike

Attached: masonic15.PNG (564x501 38.5 KB, 76.94K)

Attached: masonic99.jpg (318x450, 38.69K)

Attached: pyramidofpower.jpg (700x427, 278.92K)

All you really have to know is that masons watch out for other masons, it's kinda the whole point of having an organzation like that. They might claim it's for bettering themselves or their communities, but you can do that without a secret club. Maybe individuals join the organization for those reasons, but that's not the reason the organization came to be and continues to exist. It's like saying that because somebody joins a criminal organization for legitimate reasons (like, to pay for their child's open heart surgery or something), that therefore the entire group's existence and operations are justified.

I have talked with some masons online before, they always say that masons are forbidden from committing crimes and are obligated to snitch on other masons if they are doing bad things. But then I show them court cases where masons not only didn't do that, but often times went as far as lying under oath in order to protect other masons, who were in fact breaking the law. Their response is always something to the effect of "oh well those guys were oathbreakers, they don't represent us" - it's circular logic.

Zig Forums kinda functions like a secret society, with a fluid hierarchy to it. At the top of the hierarchy, you have the person who posted some information (ie OP). Only this person really knows whether or not what they are posting is true, and what the motivations behind posting it are. Next you have the critical thinkers, who use logic and autism to determine whether there is validity to what was posted. However, no matter what, they are still secondary on the information chain, because they can never know with 100% certainty why the initial post was made (though via internet hivemind, they can get pretty fucking close). Folllowing them, you have newfags and Boomers on youtube. The type of people you see in the comments section on Alex Jones youtube videos. They have 0 critical thinking capabilities and basically just parrot whatever they hear because they like the person who said it.

100% of the masons you chat with are going to behave similarly to the last category. The majority are probably honest guys who affiliate with other honest guys and naively attribute these characteristics to the entirety of masons, and the rest are scumbags who use the former group as a smokescreen. Any mason who denies the potential for this to happen is deluding themselves. Such occurences happen even in non-secret societies…though when it does, it's always a byproduct of a secret society…

Here's a look from a religious view.
youtube.com/watch?v=vq-BcAgpYos

so what you are saying Zig Forums should make its own secret society IRL.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (285x350, 51.61K)

if any of you want to join ayran freemasonry with teachings of nordic, buddhist and hermeticism no gay ass babylonian shit.
honeypot/

Attached: 1c044dd1b17f1873c46101385db6237c--occult-symbols-occult-art.jpg (236x397, 25.73K)

That sounds like a personal thing. Not one related to their membership.
As part of it. Yea. Unless you can prove otherwise?
Open days, or just generally open buildings, with libraries full of records and rituals.

Source on that?

It isn't a secret club, and there's no reason you can't do that do that with a group of guys dedicated to it.
Yea, forbidden means you get punished for it if you do it.
No it isn't. That's not what circular logic means.

Stop nit-picking, shabbos race-traitor.
Like I said, theres an agenda behind the organization that goes beyond benign fraternization, and won't be found in some old tome about your luciferian-tier religious beliefs and handpicked records that won't make the freemasons look bad.
No, there is nothing to imply that freemasons do anything to improve their society. Instead you prove to me that they are a force for good, and not a force of subversion of their host nations.
People are given memberships and higher ranks based on their ability and willingness to change the host society in accord with the higher-tier freemasons agenda.

After you stop making shit up, shill.
So where will it be found, recording this agenda of yours?
Except for the millions of pounds donated to charitable works, or the social betterment projects. And that's just the visible stuff.
Source? And how do you account for all those ones who don't do nonsense like that?

If Freemasonry isn't an example of a secret club, then please provide one and then explain how they are different.

Whatever term then, not really the point. Point is:
therefore, some number of masons are dishonest
therefore, not all masons are honest

Still missing the point. Anybody, mason or otherwise, would be punished for breaking the law and then lying under oath. If you are implying that the masons were responsible for his arrest, perhaps that is the case, but also must recognize that multiple other masons committed crimes and lied under oath. At best, the score is 1:1

I don't even have anything against Freemasons in particular, like I said before they are probably mostly honest guys. I just think the model of "secret societies" isn't exactly conducive with stable, functional societies (which is apparently the goal)

OBLIGATORY

I couldn't. They're secret. Unlike Masonry, which publicly advertises.
Ayup. But they should be. Those who aren't get given the boot. That's why we have judicial boards and stuff.
That's a pretty outrageous claim.

lolno
I have a whole list.

Sounds like they aren't too secret then. But unlike Freemasonry, they may have tried to be secret.

churchill and roosevelt were jews.

Their exact location is secret, not their titles.
tip: the actual good ones don't even tell you what country they are from, you'll notice it.
Want me to dump it? It's in spanish though.

The whole Cold War was just theatrics for the goyim. They supported each other privately while bad mouthing each other publicly.

Go for it, but it's kinda irrelevant. The point was that Freemasonry isn't a secret society.

How do people gain entry then? Would it be through some sort of social filtering process? Maybe another organization parlaying into these secret organizations? A sort of smokescreen for the people behind the curtain?

Surely would be impossible to progress through Masonry and become a Shriner and later Jester while being a criminal then huh.

I'm talking about one particular story. archives.fbi.gov/archives/buffalo/press-releases/2010/bffo111910.htm Where a Jester lied under oath. We don't even have any proof any Mason played any role in the arrest, so 1-1 is more than generous I would say.

What is "Freedom of Association", dumbass? Even Britbongs aren't so cucked as to have given that up.

Freemasonry isn't a secret society, it's a Fraternity. Literally the only things the brethren are obligated to keep secret are the signs and tokens (Passwords and Handshakes). You can find the ritual for the 33rd degree, Knights Templar Priesthood, Council of Supreme Excellent Masters, whatever you like. Pick one, stick it into jewgle, it'll be right there on the damn surface web.

Inb4 "Oh that's all fake to fool the Goyim". Go ahead, read it, it's a complete nothingburger.

Start by proving to me that freemasons are not a force of subversion to the host nation, mason-shill.
Donating shekels to some (((charity))) org feeding niglets and building toilets for streetshitters doesn't count. Why don't you find me the records in your holy library about the local charities they support which make the local communities actually flurish, and not some charity that hands out gibs to shitskins.

You tell me why they should be trusted, it's not my job to prove to you why they're untrustworthy, their hieracy of ranks and top-down system gives nobody any reason to believe they are anything but a subversive force to weaken local ethnic cohesion and a jewish HQ to spread marxist political ideology and multiculturalism throughout ethnic European nations.

Understood.

ÓRDENES , FRATERNIDADES
y SOCIEDADES
en las que estudian
los FRATRES LUCIS
287 Organizaciones

Esta tabla está confeccionada con la información que proporcionan los miembros de la Comunidad. Destacamos que esta lista no significa que las organizaciones detalladas estén relacionadas administrativamente entre sí, ni que los Fratres Lucis que son miembros de ellas, sean representantes oficiales de las mismas. Sino que para información de los buscadores de una determinada rama esotérica, podrán dirigir un email al Frater Lucis respectivo, quien podrá guiarlo en su deseo de mayor Luz.
Los miembros de la Comunidad de los Fratres Lucis son estudiantes e Iniciados de las siguientes instituciones esotéricas (por orden alfabético):

Academia Alquímica Pitágoras (Fénix IV)
Academia Hermógenes de Yoga -Brasil- (Uriel IVº)
Acao Paramacónica Juvenil (Melquezebeke)
Adoradores de la Santa Muerte (Kan)
Acción Gnóstica Libertadora de las Américas (Demiurgus)
Alianca Thelemica Internacional (Parcival Auriger)
Alianza Universal (Adrianus)
Alliance Alpha International-Franc-Maconnerie Hermetica (Hakim)
Altar de Exu Lucifer (Parcival Auriger)
Ancient Church of Christos and of the Rose+Cross (Lookerjofrape)
Ancient Martinist Order (A.E.C.)
Antigua y Mística Orden Rosa Cruz (AMORC) (Michael)
Antigua Arábiga Orden de Nobles y Místicos Shriner (Affectator-Scintum)
Antigua Orden Martinista de España (Willermoz)
Arcana Ordem do Sino e do Corvo Negro (Parcival Auriger)
Asociación de Estudios Gnósticos (Demiurgus)
Asociación Gnóstica de Antropología (Pachofire)
Asociación Gnóstica de Estudios Antropológicos y Culturales (Alexendor)
Asociación Gnóstica Argentina (Hipocrates)
Asociación Internacional de Estudios Espirituales OROMU (Annael)
Asociación La Divina Luz-Maestro Ali Kam (Daniel IIº)
Asociación Mundial Vaisnava (Suarupa Das Adikari)
Astrum Argentum (Parcival Auriger)
AUM Acción por la Unidad Mundial (Jaitre)
Buena Voluntad Mundial (Mercurio IIº)
Builders of the Adytum (BOTA) (Fiducius)
Caballeros Americanos del Fuego (Angelical Fan)
Centro de Meditación Osho (Amano Tabish)
Centro de Meditación Sai Baba (Amano Tabish)
Centro Humanista de Estudio e Investigaciones Parapsicológicas-C.H.E.I.P. (Angusful)
Cenácle Rose Croix de France (La Estrella 17)
Centro de Ayuda Metafísica del Caribe (Reina Maga)
Centro Rosacruz Max Heindel de Buenos Aires (Prisciliano II)
Centro Sai Baba de Montevideo (Kamal)
Charana Zukla-Tribhijan (Círculo de Companheiros) (Peregrino)
Ciencia del Alma (Demiurgus)
CIRCES
Círculo de Companheiros (Flaudizio)
Círculo Esotérico da Comunhao do Pensamento (Zaren)
Círculo Yoga Swami Pranavananda Saraswati (Tupalín)
Círculo Iniciático de Hermes (Goya)
Colegio Alexandrino Círculo de Aset (Ptha)
Colegio dos Magos de Petropolis (Verchiel)
Collége Druidique de las Gálias (Leomagnus)
Colegio Druídico do Brasil (Gwydon)
Comandancia Jacques de Molay de la Orden del Grial (Eosforo)
Communitas Saturni (Zadkiel R+)
CRC:Confraternitatis Rosae Crucis -Imperator Stewart (Cavaleiro)
Dragon Flower Ch'an Temple (Fa Lu)
Ecclesia Gnóstica Católica Apostólica (Adrianus)
Ecclesia Gnóstica Catholica Apostolica Latina (Sar Ratziel)
Ecclesia Gnóstica Juanita (Ahmad)
Ecclesia Gnóstica Latina ((((Solomon))) IIº)
Escuela Espiritual del Ven. Maestro Desoto (Camuel Is)
Ejército de la Buena Voluntad (Belarmino)
Escuela Arcana/Fundación Lucis Trust (Anksermet)
Escuela de Taosimo y Kung Fu Tao Te King (Jeflether)
Escuela Iniciática Vivir de Luz-Pránicos (Filgal)
Escuela Magnético Espiritual de la Comuna Universal (Alma)

Attached: visita interiora terrae.jpg (729x714, 109.64K)

Can't speak for the Seppos but here in Oz we don't do international charity, all our donations and charity work is focused towards the local community. I'd be shocked to find us even supporting charities across state lines.

Fratellanza Terapeutico Magica di Miriam-Italia (Iperion)
Fraternidad Blanca Universal del Maestro Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov. (Litri)
Fraternidad del Círculo Dorado (Buscador)
Fraternidad Esenia (Almaluz)
Fraternidad Gnóstica Abraxas (Aishah)
Fraternidade JESSENIA (Fénix IV)
Fraternidad Rosacruz ( Max Heindel) (Arcade-Ulises-Fénix)
Fraternidad Rosacruz (Max Heindel) de Francia (Hakim)
Fraternidad Rosacruz ( Max Heindel) de Paraguay (Atman9)
Fraternidad Rosacruz en América del Sur (Peregrinus IV)
Fraternidade de Umbanda Esotérica Vozes de Aruanda (Ubajara)
Fraternidade do Sol (Lyris)
Fraternidade Universalista Akhenaton (Lux)
Fraternitas Gnóstica Abraxas (Har-Aur)
Fraternitas Rosicruciana Antiqua de Argentina (Sincerus)
Fraternitas Rosicruciana Antigua de Brasil (AEC)
Fraternitas Rosicruciana Antiqua Capítulo Chileno (Serval)
Fraternitas Rosicruciana Antiqua de Chile / Aula Lucis Huiracocha (Swami Ganesha) Fraternitas Rosacruciana Antigua de Colombia (Reshai)
Fraternitas Rosacruciana Antigua de Costa Rica (Humantahu)
Fraternitas Rosacruciana Antigua de Italia ((((Solomon))) IIº)
Fraternitas Rosacruciana Antigua de Venezuela (Gedula,R+)
Fraternitas Rosae Crucis de Brasil (Prisciliano II)
Fraternitas Rosae Crucis de Chile (Peregrinus IV)
Fraternitas L.V.X. Occulta (Ahathoor)
Fundación Carlos Kozel -Grupo de Sanadores (Inti)
Fundación Cultural Gnóstica de la República Dominicana (Sar Helios)
Fundación Desarrollo Nuevo Pensamiento (Aknaton)
Fundación G para el Desarrollo Humano (AN-AA)
Fundación Nuevo Pensamiento (Reina Maga)
Fundación para el Conocimiento del Alma (Tonyb)
Golden Dawn Templo L.V.X. I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT de Argentina (Equinox)
Golden Dawn Potencia de Habla Hispana (Marael Ramael)
Gran Fraternidad Universal (del Maestro Serge Raynaud de la Ferriere) (Balam)
Gran Logia de Cristo (Belkis)
Gran Oriente Martinista de Chile y America Latina (Fiducius)
Grupo de Estudio Filosófico e Místico Guardiaoes do Graal (Esfinge)
Grupo de Estudos e Práticas Toltecas de Porto Alegre/RS-Brasil (Tolteca)
Grupo de Estudos das obras da Fraternidade da Cruz e do Triangulo (Lux)
Grupo de Metafísica Buenos Aires (Vesta)
Grupo Druídico "Fainne Imbus" (Ptha)
Grupo GAITAR -G.'.D.'.- Templo Ha Horakit-USA (Ptha)
Grupo Independente de Estudos Jane Heap del Cuarto Camino (Cassiel II)
Grupo La Luz -de Miguel A. Araya (Miriam IIº)
Grupo Martinista E. Swedemborg de Chile (Alvaro)
Grupo Metafísico Solar (Germain)
Hermandad Sacerdotal de Pentagrama (Demas II)
Hermanos de la Luz Ra (Herf)
Hermetic Alchemical Order of QBLH (Equinox)
Hometemple Priesthood (Sar Zohariel)
Iglesia Católica Ortodoxa Antigua (Sar Zohariel)
Iglesia de la Ciencia Divina (Wilfredo)
Iglesia Gnóstica Cristiana del Perú (Beto)
Iglesia Gnóstica Cristiana Universal (Sar Helios)
Iglesia Gnóstica Universal de Zión (Prometeo)
Iglesia Ortodoxa del Patriarcado de Antioquía (Hermano Yogi)
Iglesia Universal Gnóstica de Venezuela (Azul)
Iluminados de Thanateros -IOT (Koorax)
Instituto Cultural Quetzalcoatl (Balam)
Instituto de Estudios Tradicionales "Rene Guenon" (Ahmad)
Instituto Gnóstico de Antropología (Levitic)
Instituto Gnóstico de Antropología de Argentina (Prisciliano II)
Instituto Gnóstico de Antropología y Ciencias (Alexendor)
Instituto Neo Pitagórico (Prisciliano II)
Instituto Uruguayo de Estudios Masónicos (Pedro III)
Interfaith Institute and Seminary (Sar Ratziel)
Instituto RosaCruz Ecléctico (Suarupa Das Adikari)
Irmandade Espiritualista Verdade Eterna (Genkay)
Isiac Religious Society (Ptha)
Knights Templar of the Order of the Temple of the Grand Priory of Portugal in the U.S.A. (Lookerjofrape)
Lectorium Rosicrucianum (Justinus)
Lectorium Rosicricianum de Argentina (Prisciliano II)
Masonería: Confederación Masónica Mexicana (Mikillo)
Masonería: Gran Logia Masónica Boliviana (Antonio IIIº)
Masonería: Gran Logia de España (Willermoz)
Masonería: Gran Oriente de Colombia (El Justo)
Masonería: Gran Oriente de la Franc Masonería Mixta Universal (Temperator)
Masonería: Gran Logia de Israel (Escorpion)
Masonería: Gran Oriente de Paraguay (Zadkiel II)
Masonería: Gran Oriente de Perú (Serafín)
Masonería: Grande Loja Arquitetos de Auários-GLADA (Excalibur II)
Masonería: Rito Escocés Rectificado en Brasil (Cavaleiro Aristoteles)
Masonería: Adonhiramita : Grande Oriente do Brasil (Peregrinus)
Masonería: Gran Logia de Argentina (Fidelis)
Masonería: Gran Logia de Bolivia (Josef)
Masonería: Gran Logia de Canadá (Jasher)
Masonería: Gran Logia de Chile (Sidharta)
Masonería: Gran Logia de España (Tamino-Uriel)
Masonería: Gran Logia de Francia (Uriel IIº)

Masonería: Gran Logia Valle de México (Hermes IV)
Masonería: Gran Logia del Perú (Frater Luciano)
Masonería: Gran Logia de Tamaulipas (Azarías)
Masonería: Gran Logia de Uruguay (Mercurio II)
Masonería: Gran Logia de la República de Venezuela (Fidelius)
Masonería: Gran Logia de la República Bolivariana de Venezuela (Kadosch)
Masonería: Gran Logia Femenina Cuerahuaperi de México (Querubín)
Masonería: Gran Logia Valle de México (Discípulo de Hiram)
Masonería: Gran Logia Soberana de Libres y Aceptados Masones de Venezuela (Cabal)
Masonería: Grande Loja Macónica do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (Akhenaton-Vasahiah-Gabriel)
Masonería: Grande Loja Macónica do Estado do Sao Paulo (Helios Hermeticus)
Masonería: Grande Loja Maconica Universal (Elohim Metratom)
Masonería: Grande Oriente do Brasil (Celsius)
Masonería: Nacional Mexicano (Justinus)
Masonería: Gran Logia de Panama (Equinox-Miguel)
Masonería: Menfis-Misraim: Soberano Santuario Nacional de Chile y America Latina (Fiducius)
Massoneria Egiziana dell'Antico e Primitivo Rito di Memphis-Misraim (Iperion)
Rito Masónico: de York (Fénix III)
Rito Masónico: Real Arco (Fénix III)
Misión Rama Krishna (Maharaj Dharma Goura Sundara)
Nueva Acrópolis (Belen-Angela-Lai Jari Nina)
Old Catholic Orthodox Church (Sar Ratziel)
Ordem De Molay para o Brasil - Capítulo Frank Marshall n 280 - (Guerreiro)
Ordem dos Monges da Confraria de Sao Bento (IAO Abraxas)
Ordem dos Soldados Companheiros de Jacques DeMolay (Tibald D'Gaudin)
Ordem dos Templarios GOB (Melquezebeke)
Ordem dos Vigilantes Solarinos
Ordem Fraterna Universal (Ankhef)
Ordem Iniciatica do Cruzeiro Divino (Yabiussuf)
Ordem Internacional dos Cavaleiros Templarios (Phenix)
Ordem Quaternaria dos 49 (Aivs Locvtis)
Ordem Xamánica Wiccana Universal (Cernunnos II)
Orden Alpha & Astron & Omega (Ahmad)
Orden Civil y Militar de los Caballeros del Temple (Cavaleiro Aristoteles)
Orden Curativa y Educativa de San Miguel y San Rafael (Sar Zohariel)
Orden De Molay-Fraternidad Paramasónica (Marco Antonio)
Orden de la Estrella Matutina (Al Bora)
Orden de la Paloma y el Grial (Lookerjofrape)
Orden de la Rosa Múltiple (Haniel)
Orden de la Santísima Muerte (Narciso de Sakpatha)
Orden de los Caballeros del Águila (Cavaleiro Aristoteles)
Orden de los Caballeros Abrasados (Lord Dracon Gnosticus)
Orden de Malta (Fénix III)
Orden de San Michel y San Rafael (Artesanus)
Orden de Santa María de los Buenos Aires (El Ignorante)
Orden de Templos Operativos (Serval)
Orden del Águila de Epiro (El Ignorante)
Orden del Templo del Santo Grial (Artesanus)
Orden de Templos Operativos (Adrianus)
Orden Elus (((Cohen)))
Orden Hermética Golden Dawn (Matthaeus)
Orden Hermeticus (Aknaton)
Orden Illuminati -fundada por Frater Prometeo XIIIº (Prometeo)
Orden Imperial Militar y Ecclesiastica de los Caballeros de la Cruz Roja de Roma y Constantinopla (Cavaleiro Aristoteles)
Orden Iniciática de Kanphata Yoga (Theriom)
Orden Internacional de Kabalistas (Adrianus)
Orden Martinista de Chile Filiación Papus (Serval)
Orden Martinista: Antico Ordine Martinista (Ermes)
Orden Martinista de Holanda (Martinist Order of the Netherlands)
Orden Martinista de los Caballeros de Cristo (Lookerjofrape)
Orden Martinista de Papus (Ahmad)

Orden Martinista Sufi-Argelina ((((Solomon))) IIº)
Orden Martinista Sufi de Iberia (Narciso)
Orden Martinista Templaria (Sitael)
Orden Martinista Tradicional (filiación AMORC) (Michael)
Orden Martinista y Sinárquica (Philippe Telauges)
Orden Masónica Mixta Internacional "Le Droit Humain" (Adon Hiram)
Orden Masónica Mística y Esotérica de Brasil-OMMEB (Fénix IV)
Orden Milicia Crucífera Evangélica (OMCE)- Imperator Stewart (Cavaleiro)
Orden Real de Heredon de Kilwinning (Arthur)
Orden Renovada do Templo (Elohimmetraton)
Orden Rosacruz (Las Canarias,España- Imperator Angel Velayos) (Cassiel)
Orden Rosacruz Kabalística de Colombia (Zerión)
Orden Rosacruz F.R.A.T. de Chile (Alvaro)
Orden Rosacruz OM (Cristal)
Orden Sagrada do Templo e do Graal -OSTG-
Orden Saraswati (yoga) (Marael Ramael)
Ordem Soberana do Templo Iniciático-OSTI (Justificor)
Orden Soberana y Militar del Templo de Jerusalem en Italia ((((Solomon))) IIº)
Orden Soberana y Militar del Templo de Jerusalem en Argentina (Liejo)
Orden Sufi Halveti-Jerrahi (Ahmad)
Orden Sufi Naqshbandi (Marael Ramael)
Orden Sufi Nematollah Wali (Matthaeus)
Orden Templaria Caballeros del Real Arco Iris (Marael Ramael)
Orden Tercera de San Francisco (Borealis)
Order des Chevaliers du Phillipe de Lyons (Sar Zohariel)
Order des Chevaliers du Saint-Graal (Sar Ratziel)
Order Illuminati of Bell (Parcival Auriger)
Order of the Grial (Sar Ratziel)
Order of the Temple of the Holy City (Sar Ratziel)
Ordine Martinista Universale-Italia (Iperion)
Ordre des Chevaliers de L'Invisible (Belphanton)
Ordo Baphometis (Zadkiel R+)
Ordo Mysterium Mizraim (Ahathoor)
Ordo Sacer Templi et Graalis (Moshé Ben Israel)
Ordo Templi Civitatis Santae (Comenius)
Ordo Templi Orientis (Internacional) (Aleph-Aour)
Ordo Templi Orientis Antiqua (Narciso)
Ordo Templi Orientis Antiqua-Tradición Franco-Haitiana (Zadkiel R+)
Ordo Templi Orientis Brasil (245) (Lux Ferre)
Ordo Templi Orientis Francia (Parcival Auriger)
Ordo Templi Orientis Suiza (Parcival Auriger)
Organizacion Budista De la Soka Gakkai Internacional (Noor)
Organización Masónica Mexicana (Eliphas)
OTO - Logia Internacional Libre Thelemita (Narciso)
RAMA Grupo de contacto extraterrestre (Arpa Eterna)
Sacerdocio de Aeth (Peregrinus IV)
Self Realization Fellowship de Paramahansa Yogananda (Hermano Yogi)
Sacra Orden del Corpus Hermeticum Internacional (Gamanel)
Seminario Rosacruz Esotérico de Chile (Heristal)
Soberana Orden Solar Chichen Itza (Proclus)
Sociedad Brasileña de Eubiose (Alephus)
Sociedad de Caballeros del Gran Viaje (Gabrielosiris)
Sociedad Mexicana de Filosofía Hermetica-SOMEFHER (Casaubon IIº)
Sociedad para la Aplicación Benéfica del Reiki (Balam)
Sociedad Teosofica de Brasil (Jeronimo)
Sociedad Teosófica de Chile (Turya)
Sociedad Teosófica de Cuba (Adrianus)
Sociedad Teosófica de Uruguay (Mercurio IIº)
Sociedade das Ciencias Antigas (Aeglun)
Sociedade de Pesquisas Parapsicológicas e Estudos Esotéricos do Vale do Rio Gravata (Cavaleiro Aristoteles)
Sociedade Espírita Ramatis (Uriel IVº)
Sociedade Filosófica de Simbolismo e Esoterismo-O.H.G.D. (AEC-Jacob)
Sociedade Teosófica de Brasil (Elohimmetraton)
Societas Ordo Templi Orientalis-fundada por Frater Prometeo XIIIº (Prometeo)
Societas Rosicruciana In America (SRIA) (Fiducius)
Suprema Orden de Cabaleros del Temple de Cristo (Balam)
Suddha Dharma Mandalam (Alephus)
Sufismo Murshid (Qalb)
Suprema Orden del Acuarius-SOA (Balam Quitze Ak Aj)
Templespaña- Sociedad de Estudios Templarios y Medievales (Montesinus)
Temple of The Holy Grail (Lookerjofrape)
Tien Tao Pai-Hermandad del Camino Celestial (Fa Lu)
The American Orthodox Catholic Church Inc en Brasil (Cavaleiro Aristoteles)
Theosophical Order of Service (Sar Ratziel)
Triangulo M.'. Olho de Seth -O.'. S.'.(Elohim Metratom)
Unity School of Christianity (Buscador)
Vanguardia Teosófica (Fra Lidiucis Mar)
Votivum Hermeticus (Gabrielosiris)
White Robed Monks od St. Benedict (Sar Ratziel)
Wicca Thelemica Australianca (Parcival Auriger)

Al lado de cada organización está el nombre de por lo menos un Frater Lucis que podrá responder las preguntas de los interesados en la institución respectiva.
And done, that's all I have.

GeorgeCostanza.png

How about an example (assuming you're a mason) of a good ethnically centered charity that aims to make the lives of ethnic Europeans better in their local communities. A local charity can mean anything now adays, there are shitskins and ant-people everywhere within European nations.
Do they donate to the local shitskin invader shelter? Or do they do actual good for the native population. Something tells me they're furthering the EU/US/israeli/jewish agenda to displace ethnic Europeans further, although I would like to be proven wrong.

They just ask.
Yup. It would. If you were known to be one. And anyone skirting around it would be also kicked out for violating the rules.
But you have no proof showing it'd be that high. You have one bad dude example. At best i can think of three or four other famous ones. That's compared to the tens of thousands of cops who are also police officers and are good eggs.

The onus would be on you to prove it is, first. But anyway, it's in the obligations and charges to be a loyal and peaceable citizen, not to cause or suffer anything treasonous or subversive of the good order of society.
londonsairambulance.co.uk/our-service/news/2015/03/london-freemasons-pledge-2million-for-second-helicopter
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/13/freemasons-symbol-will-appear-fire-engines-controversial-donation/
Like that?
Then of course, most lodges have individual educational bursaries.
Have you not been through highschool yet? Because that is explicitly your job if you're making a claim. When you get to choose your Yr11 electives, i'd suggest pursuing legal studies to learn even more.
Yea, it's not really like that. Everyone is on the level.

Man, i don't speak American, but there are a few i did spot on the lists which aren't secret at all. Like BOTA, Golden Dawn, Druids, Freemasons, Templars, etc.
Also, you put ((( ))) around Solomon, but several were just in reference to Templars.

Pretty sure there aren't any of those in Aus.

MasonicCare foundation provides subsidized housing for the elderly. Never seen a darkie in one of their villiages.

Our own lodge has donated thousands of dollars towards mobility and quality of life equipment for sick kids this year alone. All of them were white.

That do ya? Anything else I've got to look up.

Some aren't, of course, but it's also true that most don't come with addresses so you can knock at their doors.
>Also, you put ((( ))) around Solomon, but several were just in reference to Templars.
I didn't, it was automatically filtered.

There share a few stuff. The higher in the ladder you go the more they speak about the connection. In these whereabouts they start introducing people to the topic when they reach the 18th grade in the 33 ladder.

Some don't have HQs, and are just correspondence courses (like BOTA or some Druids), or are no longer extant like Golden Dawn, sadly.

18th degree of the Rose Croix system is about the Crucifixion, and how the jews fucked everything up.

True.

Have you read Rev. E.C. King's 'Christian Implications of the 18th Degree'? It's pretty good shit for a new perspective on the RC.

I had not. Is this it? rosecroix.org.au/3.html
Because yea, interesting, but i'm not a fan of his use of "fortunately." Essays on the Rose Croix from Lewis Masonic i'm more partial to.

You have to be another level of naive to think that the higher-ups in such a global fraternity with a distinct hierarchy should be exempt from the suspicion of political subversion, but I'm talking to someone who is clearly biased, seeing as you're a mason and all.

If the organization isn't explicitly pro-European at this point where native Europeans are losing their nations to hordes of darkies, I can only assume that they are for the changes, or don't care (which i find highly unlikely). To ignore the issue at this point is almost as bad as holding up "refugees welcome" signs at your local open gate.
Someone tell me what this powerful fraternity is doing to stop Europeans becoming an ethnic minority in the nations their forefathers buildt. Are you even talking about it in your little meet-ups?
Jews throwing around shekels to charity to appear as the good guy isn't anything new.

Attached: 535132414.png (1600x1066, 1.65M)

Would you believe that 'Fortunately' has been deleted from the copy I've got? Sounds like there's some secret fashy rumblings in my region…

Come on user, you can do better than that. Look how easily the left eats each other. Do you think a chapter of an organization in which a bloc of members will militantly argue to keep flirting with food poisoning rather than boot the useless caterer because they've "Been with us for years", can just magically turn around and in the next item of general business be in total (not to mention GLOBAL) lockstep on how to fuck with the goyim, and EVERY MEMBER FROM DAY ONE is on board? (Business is conducted in the 1st degree in Craft lodges, after all) If you believe that I've got an e-mail from a Nigerian Princess you'll love.

Who are the higher ups? Before you answer that, since you assert it's a global fraternity, I'd like to know if you understand the masonic concept of 'Recognition'.

we know that all freemasons, as far as you should be concerned, worship satan at the top of their hierarchy, and/or some other negative creature(s)
if there are good freemasons, they're all initiates and/or the next rank up; anyone else is likely malevolent
perhaps there was a time long ago when there were good freemasons, but the synagouge of satan, who says they are Jews, but are not, and do lie; they have subverted freemasonly either completely or thoroughly enough that its far more likely for a given hierarchy of freemasonry to be malevolent than it is for them to be benevolent

so in the same way that you shouldn't feel safe in a dark alley in chicongo, but you might come out the other side unscathed anyway, you shouldn't feel safe around non-initiate freemasons either
initiates almost always don't know what they're getting into, and don't find out until its too late and they get blackmailed or something

People are easily coerced. A lower level mason with political power or someone who's member of the police force can be used to accomplish a wish of the higher degree masons without the lower degree mason understanding the meanings of his actions, keeping things compartmentalized.

I'm not a mason, I don't study your concepts. All I know is that I see an international fraternity that seems to lockstep with the current world order, which is of jewish makings. Why should I believe that they are anything other than a tool for creating a jewish world order?

Jordan Peterson's hand is out of proportion to his face.

Attached: ET.jpg (900x1200, 154.89K)

No, Freemasonry. But yea, no one is above suspicion. But those suspicions should be based on evidence, not feelings.
Encouraging the sciences which give people reason to see the plague coming.
Not on the record. Nothing political or religious is to be discussed. But yea, you'll always hear guys in the refectory complaining about those issues.

Or added to the one i read…?
But yea, either way, it's a nice enough blog post, regardless of the authors persuasion.

Why? Why would this "lower level" chap, whatever that means, give the slightest hoot about a request from a chap in his club?

Day One Coerced? Damn, I WISH I had that kind of persuasive ability.

Evidently. You also didn't research before trashing it. The point is, lots of organizations call themselves 'Masonic' or just flat out steal masonic iconography. We have a whole system to PUBLICLY state 'We're not with them'. So a global fraternity can't even keep control of it's own brand, yet somehow it's subverting the world?

Wasted digits.
What's the top of the heirarchy? Clearly you're aware of something I'm not. Please, enlighten me.

Freemasons were declared an enemy of the Third Reich. That's all I need to know to know I must fight them.

test

Im still looking to find out what the real meaning behind membership in the Royal Blacks is (Pic #5 has its symbolism with the tilted cross and crown), but Freemasonry is undoubtedly Jewish.

Attached: Crown-Titled-Cross-Freemasonry.jpg (460x620 40.98 KB, 71.76K)

I cant even find the colored one but it should be a red cross.

Looks like Peterson is an Alien

I'll tell you what it means.

It means Golgotha is the place of the skull and the place of the pheonix

I know someone whos a part of it and hes obviously a big heavyweight. Im wondering what he does, why hes important. More that I know someone who knows someone.

I run the CIA

Royal blacks are Orangemen who are 2cool4u.

Kay bud, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

It obviously has impact beyond the island because because Im not even talking about Europe.

No really.

Do you notice that Jordan Peterson is an alien and shares his initials with Jack Parsons?

Obvious well poisoning is obvious.

Some people think that guy is white.

Hitler and all his goven were mason, all members of Thule lodge and in contacts with foreigns lodges