Leftist SJW Fag Mayor Attacked in Greece

A group of furious nationalists on Saturday attacked the mayor of the Greek city of Thessaloniki.

The Nationalists were attending a memorial service for Greeks massacred by Turks in WW1. Yiannis Boutaris decided to have a LGBT rally at the same time a few streets over. He then steered his fag rally into the nationalists as a deliberate provocation.

He is known for making outragous statements supporting the Turks and Attaturk, the leader responsible for the massacre.

The nationalists threw bottles at him, kicked him, and pushed him to the ground. As he tried to leave, they repeatedly kicked the vehicle which drove him away from the scene and shattered it's windows.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/greek-mayor-assaulted-by-far-right-has-close-ties-to-jewish-community/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs
youtu.be/rHB28qfsV2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: greek_man2.png (504x631 274.17 KB, 354.34K)

timesofisrael.com/greek-mayor-assaulted-by-far-right-has-close-ties-to-jewish-community/

Attached: oyvey.png (660x924, 537.92K)

Is it me, or does he kinda look like Bernie

Attached: BernieMobile.jpg (1280x1280, 261.24K)

How close are we to some honest political assassinations?
Greece always DID lead the west, when it came to ideology.

And I noticed those cops did not look too anxious to actually confront the Nationalists.

Sad

Shocked

Attached: antisemiticpropaganda.jpg (306x516, 27.11K)

Greeks need their White card revoked

Attached: where.png (644x644, 935.79K)

halfcuck out

Attached: 00ab5e1675baa70ac29fda355d909d70bb23e64d18ce7f3ec9118c0b95e33f.jpg (783x767, 67.88K)

Greeks have never been white

Only Nordics can call themselves white

Their country is managed by the IMF and the German banks.
They are a satellite nation at this point.
Just a look how most of the West is gonna look like in a couple of years.

_every single time_

Attached: Le-Merchant-10.jpg (500x632, 32.43K)

goldman sachs faked their economy so the numbers looked good before joining the EU
Then it all collapsed and germany went in and bought all debt (paying back goldman and is now sitting on a heap of toxic debt )
The "(((government)))" has installed foreign mercs as body guards

A Jew of all people, who would have thought? Such a coincidence. Totally didn't expect that at all.

Attached: 3ada0e0233ed658c106565871c9db5b73895bb49cf63190030da05930356e1e7.png (572x380, 170.9K)

Also Boutaris had stated in an interview:

Greek (((MSM))) are shocked and don't know why Mpoutaris was attacked.
On the bright side, MSM called everyone that approved of the attack "far right", essentially pushing them in the loving arms of Golden Dawn :)

Hello user my old friend.

Shocking.

Attached: 1448716541874.jpg (958x740, 126.18K)

It is sort of funny when the swarthykin accuse us actual whites of being from their ranks. My bloodline is from northern Germany and the last 4 generations have lived north-central Minnesota. The first few weeks of summer my skin turns from snow white to glowing red. From glowing red to glowing gold. My red beard turns from dark red to fiery red. Then in the fall from my skin returns from glowing gold back to snow white, and my beard back to dark red.

Are there arab/turk rape babies in Greece, Italy, and Spain? Yes. Are there new mudshit rape babies being made in Sweden, Norway, France, England, Poland, Germany and Austria today? Yes. Does that mean we should hate all the whites left in those ancestral lands and divide ourselves? No. That's exactly what the jews have been striving for for hundreds of years.

Attached: uncle.jpg (960x540 155.84 KB, 98.16K)

Good!

Attached: Everything_will_be_fire.jpg (1280x960, 130.64K)

Good work Greece. You deserve a bump.

Oy vey, those damn goyim! Always persecuting.

Attached: 458979375252.jpg (1764x1920, 709.83K)

Attached: laughing adolf.jpg (567x633, 50.37K)

Pretty funny watching a video with everyone screaming in Greek, but I still get the bleeps.

He is a Vlach, not a jew, but close enough!

Isn't Minnesota being flooded with somaliniggers? Yeah, good luck with that.

was meant for
fug

Typical divide and conquer right here.

"Furious nationalists" or controlled-op GI splinter clone?

Should of been dragged and disemboweled. Disgusting rat faced prick.

my fellow greeks
what a piece of shit

What's a Vlach, user?

Took me 2 seconds bud.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs

Seconded
kek

Trying to get the Goyim fighting each other over who's White again, eh? Very subversive. Well done.
Do any actual White people fall for this anymore?

Sorry, not OP. Name left over from another thread.

The guy is obviously a kike but I have zero respect for a country that has a legit chance of voting a nationalist party into power but failed. Instead they voted for more lefties. Where is the difference to places like Venezuela?

Same shit Dendias did to Kasidiaris in parliament to get GD punished - because, despite living a life of open civil war against themselves and Greeks in general, the nationalists are still relatively noble and patient enough, at least compared to the ND/Syriza goons that bomb GD's offices, and the commie/anarchist protesters that vandalise peoples homes and constantly end up fighting each other. So they deliberately have to push and provoke these guys, further than any uncucked man could physically take, and then cry out in pain to the authorities while they strike you.
I hope those leftist rumours of Greek police being made up of crypto-GDers are true, because that might be the way forward for them if the populace doesn't come to its democratic senses quickly. Ultimately the lesson from this is that change will only happen when we stop fearing them, and give them reason to fear us. Doesn't mean you have to go full fbi honeypot, but to quote a learned scholar, the reason they 'want you beaten and your kids raped and they think it's funny' is because they don't take you seriously, intellectually or physically. You have to become a healthy, persuasive, intellectual/physical force to be reckoned with.
Even just memewar wise, Trump made a lot of you complacent, we need to strike as hard and as often as we at least appeared to be during the election. If you're a useless neet with free time, you should be working towards creating big things, good media - docos, propaganda, posters, games, books, music, tools and all kinds of innovation. Blitzkrieg should never stop.

HAHAHAHHA EVERY FUCKING TIME

He’s giving me a John Podesta vibe

Mossad body guard, pic related.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (994x657, 584.22K)

Mossad body guard man gives kike gesture of thread (pulling the eyelid).

kikepedia:
< The eyelid pull is a gesture in which the finger is used to pull one lower eyelid further down, exposing more of the eyeball. This gesture has different meanings in different cultures, but in many cultures, particularly in the Mediterranean, signifies alertness, or a warning to be watchful.[1][2][3]

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (764x567, 357.06K)

gesture of threat*

BUMP for good boys. This is how you do it.

The attackers have been arrested within a couple of days, one of them got 3 years on parole. (((MSM))) still avoid mentioning Butaris' past words:

Meanwhile anarchist-trash that burned alive 3 people (one was pregnant) a few years back in Marfin bank, couldn't be found.

shit like this needs to happen way more often

Except it was a setup: this guy who isn't just a genocide denier but a genocide defender goes to a memorial of said genocide to bother the attended so they will kick his ass and he can get free publicity

You got played son, this old fag doesn't cares if you knock his teeth off, that's what he wants

youtu.be/rHB28qfsV2w

great movie