Q said this was gonna happen a month ago. Dam I wish my fellow faggots would research Q...

Q said this was gonna happen a month ago. Dam I wish my fellow faggots would research Q, but the shills got to them first. Just like the time Cern shills infiltrated the chans.

Attached: cern shills.jpg (3609x2663, 842.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DkZS8
dailydot.com/layer8/sealed-indictments-qanon-conspiracy/
imgur.com/a/DTeK7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blow your brains out, paid jewish shill.

Forgot to mention I was referencing the Republicans calling for investigations.

Yes, because you're too stupid to know how the site works, too stupid to reply, and too stupid to not follow a PROVEN PAID JEWISH SHILL. GO BACK TO REDDIT AND SUCK Q-LARP'S COCK THERE.

Yeah my bad. Haven't been on here since Trump won.

Reported. You had your chance. Go the fuck away and never post here again. We don't want you. Your own board rules explicitly say not to bother us because your yiddish leaders don't want you learning you're following a lie. Nothing you say is true.

Alright, don't ever go there then. It's bigger than this board and Trump even shitposts there. But Q is a LARP, so you won't be missing anything.

DON'T COME HERE, PAID JEWISH SHILL.
THIS IS WHAT Q-LARPERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE.
THIS IS WHAT Q-LARPERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE.
THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE A PAID JEWISH SHILL. NO ONE WANTS YOU. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU. GET OUT.

Replied to myself. Most shameful. Time to go kill myself.

It saved the paid shill from getting a (you), at least.

Kill yourself faggot

I mean, they are about to hit 2000 full general threads since December. Every single Q prediction came true.There are a hundred youtube channels talking about Q, and at least 24 discords.

Zig Forums looks like fucking cuckchan nowadays. What happened to it? There used to be so many good posters, but now all I see are e-celebs and anchors.

Here was one of my threads back when I was the best poster for a couple months. archive.is/DkZS8

Attached: DdkpxxeVwAA7eiN.jpg (1171x975, 163.47K)

Where the fuck is the 8/pol/ from 2016 where we would fucking support Trummp?

No one cares.
Every single Q-LARP prediction was proven false.
>There are a hundred (((youtube))) channels
No one cares.
>(((discords)))
No one cares.
No one cares.
You paid shills.
Like Q-LARP.
No one cares.
No one cares.

Kill yourself, paid jewish shill.

i didn't think Q was anything but the sheer amount of anti Q talk is making me rethink things…. gonna go check on up everything that was predicted and see how it turned out

Reported.

reported for reporting

Blow your brains out, Q-LARPer.

Most of the time Q's posts are so vague they can be made to mean multiple things quite easily. Many many things if you go full autist.
It's a classic soothsayer trick.

(1)

Yeah dude, I couldn't believe it. 8/pol/ the number 1 weaponized autists in the world gave in to the shills from cuckchan who tried to stop Q. CIA even attacked 8ch a few days ago to try and take out 8/qresearch/, only took out our image serves though.

Give an example faggot. Many times it is because IT DOES have multiple meanings. For example the Hunt for Red October.

Q posts are meant for future (history books).
They hoped the autists would be able to decipher them early/now and gather the _undeniable_ big picture. Then they hoped would be able to try and calm the public by telling them what is really going on when shit really starts happening.
But shills on here and halfchan started calling Q a LARP based on failed "predictions" and a good amount of autists took the bait. Epic fail IMO.
It is a _war_, and there cannot be big "predictions" because that would be giving enemy intel.
And thus, normies infest the board. Still haven't deciphered big parts of the message. Not enough autists to do the work because, you know, Q is a LARP.

Reported for continued Q-LARP spam.

No, you're mentally ill and a jewish paid shill.
No, your jewish paid shill hoped for nothing but you falling for its lies.
1. We already know what is going on.
2. We always knew what was going on.
3. We already told people what is going on.
4. Nothing Q-LARP says is true.
It's not 2007, paid jewish shill.
So why is your paid jewish shill posting at all?
We have, in fact. Did before your paid jewish shill ever made a post.

No that isn't how history books work.
History books are written by the victors who decide post facto what happened.

You should tell this guy.

He thinks that everything Q says is so vague that its all true.

This. Whoever owns the universities owns the production of knowledge and history.

You haven't even scratched the surface.
Half of the posts in the thread are sent by you.
You are a worthless speck, spending your life misleading others. And all for a…pittance.
You are not worth any more attention.

Q is a Trump-themed ripoff of David Wilcock's "Drake" hoax from 2011. Back then nobody bought it, but now, conspiracy theorists are such a low stock that they believe anything.

Nope, that's not what he said. You are illiterate.

Said the (((Q-LARPer)))
Magical. And?
THIS IS HOW PATHETICALLY IRONIC Q-LARPERS ACTUALLY ARE.
Said the Q-LARP shill without a shred of irony.

Attached: back2plebbit.png (800x820, 664.33K)

You are correct. But a lot of the clues are…"realtime".
Meaning correlation between what is being said and what is happening cannot be denied, at least from the big picture stand point.
Thus the idea is: this was said, and this is why it was said and done, and this is how it was done, realtime. You can't refute that.

They're not. Nothing Q-LARP said has come true.
It can. Nice COINTELPRO, though.
You can. Nice COINTELPRO, though.

Q is real, but the shills were here first. Really sucks cause I loved this place.

Attached: QAnon Pickle Factory.png (658x976 905.16 KB, 271.33K)

Blow your fucking brains out, paid jewish shill. No one believes you.
lol cry more
Never come back.

I haven't needed to post this for months. You yids just won't quit until we exterminate you, though.

Nothing is happening. Nothing was ever going to happen. A cuckchan LARPer is not one of the ONLY TWENTY PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD with a specific level of security clearance and “full knowledge of this plan.” Someone that important is not posting on an imageboard. Someone that important–if he actually has knowledge he wants to disseminate–is also not going to type cryptic bullshit that looks like it came from multiple people and ask questions that he doesn’t answer. Someone that important is, statistically, owned by jews, even if there are some patriots left up there. Out of 20 of the most powerful people in the entire fucking world, the redditors bleeding onto imageboards expect one of them to not only be “#ourguy”, but to leak the proceedings of FUCKING NATIONWIDE MARTIAL LAW and–surprise surprise–the arrest of three quarters of the US government.

Why, that’s exactly what we would want! Happy day! All of our dreams are coming true, and we didn’t even have to put in an ounce of work ourselves! Hooray! It’s over! We’re saved! *Don’t ever question the validity of these claims!* Just spend MONTHS ignoring everything else that is ACTUALLY happening in the news, never mind your own wildly successful campaign of “It’s okay to be white.” Because nothing ever came from YOU doing an honest day’s work!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH. THE ZOG WILL NOT ARREST THE ZOG. ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO SIT ON YOUR ASS AND DO NOTHING IS NOT ONLY LYING TO YOU, HE IS A JEWISH SHILL.

If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Antifa couldn’t even get off their asses for a completely unrelated outing. Why, given the massive flight risk all globalists are, would anyone want to leak the proceedings of such an event in advance? Why would someone ostensibly leaking the proceedings not actually leak any information? Why would someone who claims to be on our side not give us a playbook for how to operate during the event? Why isn’t he telling us how to become leaders of our community to calm the terrified millions around us–who will inevitably exist once the media starts reporting on the “Trump coup”, or when they see their favorite media reporters arrested by the military live on air? Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

Fuck off, redditors. Hero worship somewhere else.

* Claims Trump is magically insulated during what will be painted internationally as a soft coup, and that he will not be addressing the nation on what is supposedly the biggest mass-arrest in national history.
* Claims there are more patriots than traitors in the government (LOL, so why did they let the last 70 years happen).
* Claims something is in the works to make the Democrat Party lose the nigger vote entirely.
* Claims martial law inbound.
* Claims mass arrests of the government are inbound.
* Claims the EBS will be invoked.
* Claims no one will have to lift a finger and that the government will arrest itself, with all trials dispensing actual justice.
* Claims Obama went to North Korea and may be there right now.
* Claims Trump would leave an important message on Twitter before leaving for Asia (PROVEN FALSE).
* Claims Twitter, “My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us…”
* Claims the CIA/alphabet agencies were responsible for the 11 minute Twitter takedown of POTUS account.
* Claimed that martial law and the arrests will be made during Trump’s Asia trip (PROVEN FALSE).
* Claims false flag attacks at right-wing gatherings (cities, sporting events).
* Claims elections no longer matter.

No proof of any of his claims has come to light, and no explanation of them or what he means by them has ever been given.

Look user I know it hurts but you need to cut out the tumor now. Q was exposed recently as a group LARP using some early news servers to create a self-reinforcing narrative. It's ok user, we forgive you. It's ok to be wrong.

Source?

TRUST THE PLAN
Shills can get bent.

You are bent.

Reported for paid jewish shilling.

You mean the shills from QNN and CBTS like Jerome Corsi and Tracy Beanz? They are literally CIA and boomers who tried to subvert the Q Movement before anyone else.

They tried to say stuff like they were contacted by Q, even though Q has never talked to anyone outside 8ch. Just so they could get on Infowars.

Attached: Jerome Corsi.jpg (1118x1092, 237.63K)

We're gonna build gallows specifically for the black pill shills. It's gonna be great. You've never seen gallows like these before, these will be American built gallows, built from the best American lumber. Big. Tall. Strong. They'll be able to hold so many people, you won't believe it. You won't, you really won't. No one has seen gallows like this before.
So enjoy the time you've got, heebs!

Attached: reaction lol.jpg (1920x1080, 169.25K)

I don't care about other kike shills. I care about Q-LARP. Why can't you LARPers answer any of my questions?

Reported for supporting jewish paid shilling.

No

Glad you no longer do, as you aren't smart enough to post here.

Q is a LARP., and not even a good or original one.

When a year has passed and none of his predictions have came true, do you promise to use those homemade gallows on yourself?

Kek, q is a charlatan, but you're a massive kike.

Oy vey goyim, wheels in motion just listen and believe lol takes time lol

Reported for admitting to being a jewish shill.

(((>>11606953)))
Are you the nigger in , shitting up the thread and screaming

Geez o fucking pete. If I hear the word's jewish shill and blow your fucking brains out one more time, I'm going to go join the qresearch militia. Even if you honestly believe what you are posting, you are overdoing it. It makes you look like a shill. I think it's ok to analyze and criticize Q with substance, not general sperging.

You can have a bump, because this don't question dogma is sickening. I think q is a political horoscope reader, but the inability of Zig Forums to critique him and pick apart his meaning or his reasoning is suspicious. If this website can question and analyze the holocaust, but won't analyze q, that's really weird. Right guys? Right?

Nah. Get the fuck out. It's not supposed to be on this board. It's jewish paid shilling.
Reported for bumping Q-LARP spam. Q-LARP is the "don't question" dogma. All questions asked on the board are met with a ban.

One massive problem is you can't discuss the legitimacy of any specific predictions not an endorsement fuck off without niggers like (((5cd8bd))) immediately shitting up the thread beyond comprehension.

(((>>11606978)))
Couldn't answer my question, or just mad you aren't getting your $0.02 from my (you)?

1. Reported for lies.
2. Reported for not even TRYING to hide them.
Yes. And we know it's a hoax. We've proven it. A thousand times over. WE DON'T NEED A NEW THREAD EVERY DAY. WE DON'T RETREAD THE SAME SOIL EVERY DAY. WE DON'T ANSWER THE SAME QUESTIONS EVERY DAY. IT'S CALLED LURK MORE, FAGGOT. The same applies to Q-LARP. We already proved Q-LARP is a hoax. We did it in the first fucking week. It has been six months and Q-LARP has STILL done NOTHING but post lies. It's over. Kill yourself. You're not even TRYING to fit in.

Not HERE, no. Because we know it's a hoax. All of it is a hoax. Why are you so much of a subhuman that you can't comprehend this?
You're not even trying.
You didn't ask a question.

(((>>11606991)))
(((>>11606996)))
>all these claims and all that lack of proof
Post it if you got it nigger, i'm genuinely curious and willing to hear you out. Go ahead and post proof instead of nogs wont arrest mogs. You must have some infographic saved if you're so genuinely upset about it?
Aww it doesn't even know how to read spoiler text, how cute, right here arch-nigger.

Exactly. I just want to talk about it and figure out what the fuck is going on. I tried dropping by qresearch and that place is an ocean of terrible shit.

I don't care about fitting in. I care about making the red pulsating vein on your forehead pop so I can see
from your head hitting the keyboard because you blew an aneurysm.

Yep, that's Q in a nutshell!
Yep, did.
Reminder that the Q-LARP paid shill is literally asking for proof that jews are nepotistic.
And wants imgur-tier presentation. Pathetic.

Oh yeah, you'll stick around here for a long time. Totally.
Thanks, shill.

Each post you make, I grow more powerful. I hunger for more of your hate.

Reported for admitting to spam.

Yes. More. You are doing good.

(((>>11607021)))
Oh so you have no proof and you're just shitposting. You're just going to actively drive people to the place you hate so hard. Why act like a kike user-kun?

Notice how he couldn't answer my easy and obvious question about Zig Forumss favorite quote about kikes? They never send anything but their worst

If you break the link with ((())) they don't get their shekels user.

The story of the Chile sex abuse scandal that caused those resignations broke much earlier. No prediction there, and "terrible May" is vague cold reading.

12:43 PM is when that article was published, days after the crash, so that part of the post is meaningless. All you have is Q said "green"days before somebody with the surname "Green" died.

Q is real because he mentioned a major city in China without context, and then an article related to that city was published?

You can find articles about Kike Pence quoting Jeremiah 29:11 and having it on his mantle as early as 2017.

So Q is real because he's aware of a term that was in the public domain long before the post?

Yep, that's Q in a nutshell!

Shit, oops. Thanks.

This is what I want to see. Actual analysis.

Nothing happened?

NOTHING HAPPENED? YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Nothing's happening. Kill yourself

Attached: Qanon Damon Affleck Weinstien.png (801x482 889.66 KB, 57.37K)

It's called lurk more, you fucking faggot. Go back to the Q-LARP board and read it there.

Q-LARP had nothing to do with that.
That didn't even happen.
Are you fucking insane.
You're literally insane.
What are you even fucking saying.
You are mentally ill.
It's not.
1. No.
2. Q-LARP had nothing to do with that.
You're completely insane.
1. Republicans are jew shills.
2. Q-LARP had nothing to do with that.

You have no argument.

(27)

dammit forgot I was talking to a shill. wasted my time

Attached: sad_frog.jpg (316x202, 7K)

Did the mass arrests that the LARPer claimed would take place late last year happen or not? Are Hillary and Soros in Gitmo right now?

wew

Saudi Arabia is more kiked than ever, which is saying a lot given that the Saudi royal family are jews.

Attached: saudsjews.png (1070x507, 296.67K)

I am a faggot for proving me wrong
Reported.

The fuck? Let's test this.
I am a faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 1.42.02 PM.png (167x60, 10.98K)

What in the fucking hell is THAT filter?

lel, I was about to say the same thing to you.

ALL YOU CUCKCHANNERS SHITTING UP THE CATALOG WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A THREAD!!
FUCK OFF & RETURN NOT!
>>>/oven/

dailydot.com/layer8/sealed-indictments-qanon-conspiracy/

Attached: QAnon Daily Dot.PNG (1200x675 112.85 KB, 246.09K)

Reminder that you are a paid shill.

You might not know this but, the good prince who was left (Salman), teamed up with Trump to stop all the shit that was going. imgur.com/a/DTeK7

How is this a LARP? The LV Shooting and the Youtube shootings were failed assassinations against Salman.

Attached: QAnon Saudi Arabia Princes.PNG (957x872, 1.08M)

There are no good muslims. There are no good muslims WHO ARE ACTUALLY GENETICALLY JEWISH AND WHO STILL RUN THE COUNTRY.
lol die
So prove these claims.

The "good prince" who's even more rabidly zionist and had his officials tour the Paris Grand Synagogue?

Yes or no: are Hillary, Soros, and whoever else the LARPer predicted currently interned at Guantanamo Bay?

sage for complete bullshit.

This.
Actual Chan members will ignore or make jokes about larps, but I'm seeing a heck of a lot of outright, seething hate, and almost immediate accusations of "jew" thrown at anyone not parroting the "Q is a larp" theme. And all of it happening right in the beginning of the threads, almost frantically.

Makes you think…

Fuck's sake.

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/
Reported for yet another paid jewish shill spamming his hoax.

I don't know what's going on in this thread but this one dude is pretty assblasted so I'm going to bump it and see what happens.

Reported for yet another Q-LARP shill and clinical autism.

kek
You're too easy.

sage

anti-sage

Reported for jewish paid shilling.

I remember you were sperging out about q from the very first thread. In fact I'm sure I'm not the only one to post in the threads just to rile you up.
The research board is definitely as kosher as child sex slavery, you can't even mention the real (((problem))) with those in power. At the end of the day, q was fun for a couple of threads, but the sheer amount of distractions that came from it completely obliterated potentially greater movements that could have come from here like Good Hope, or a bigger IOTBW.

You have no idea how sage works, do you?

Of course. It's best to cut the jews off at the ankles.
Hear hear. Glad I'm not the only one to think that.

I know it triggers paid shills like you.

guess where this thread is going

Attached: 1467939871594-2.png (270x265, 51.07K)

I know you're the shill but look at the imgur link.

Prince Salman was there at Las Vegas and Youtube Headquarters both days. He was the target.

Thanks for admitting you're a paid shill. Thanks for admitting Q-LARP is a proven hoax. Reported.
To be deleted, since it's paid shilling.

Reported.
>look at the (((imgur))) link
So you have no evidence for your claims in any capacity. Got it. Thanks for confirming.

I don't even know what this Q shit is except that some guy calls himself Q and makes posts that everyone believes for some reason.

I'm mostly bumping this thread to piss you off tbh.