Tranny Hate Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=IS5Yankf1GY

kqed.org/futureofyou/440851/can-you-really-know-that-a-3-year-old-is-transgender

But research has shown most children will give up their transgender identity by the time they are adolescents.
Not all researchers agree, though, that this research is valid.

Molly, whose 6-year-old daughter, Gracie, socially transitioned at age four

Attached: 5b05c5f624d1a[1].jpeg (480x853, 100.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFIZ9vWg6EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate trannies cause they are the reason why we wont get a austin powers 4.

I was thinking this the other day. I'd say a good 80% of movies made in previous decades would be spit washed in the name of tolerance.

How many scripts now are mangled and shelved because of intolerance? Video games, movies, women, it'll come back in the good days to come.

Fuck off cuckchan.

PC is the reason why modern comedy isn't funny. Even lolsorandom absurdism and irony are losing their edge because they can no longer have a core of truth behind them, which is needed for something to actually be funny. Comedy is just stating sad or imperfect things in the world and having a catharsis realizing that it is that way.

Crossdressers are anti woman and anti gay.

jews tbh

The leaders of the feminist movement, past and present, are woman-hating covert trannies.
Go and look at them with fresh eyes and you will readily perceive it.
example: Gloria Steinem.
They preach their poison because they hate women.
youtube.com/watch?v=TFIZ9vWg6EE

Q predicted this

Women need to be controlled, its normally psychotic bitches pushing this shit on their kids just for social points. I remember Angelina Jolie talking about how she felt most distant to her white son because he didn't have to go through any struggle like the shitskins she adopted, then lo and behold a few years later mommy is raving on about her dear trans child. Its despicable.

Here's your (you), double niggers.

Attached: trannies2.jpg (1481x471 312.35 KB, 262.8K)

Attached: trannies.jpg (273x167 119.72 KB, 26.14K)

does that explain simply that feminism is the female counterpart to inceldom, in that it is a manifestation of active hate against modern (white) men/women and their ideals? There are a number of redpilled women who use Zig Forums, just as there are many redpilled men using the board. but due to the nature of anonymity it is impossible to divine who is what.

Attached: 1456627488607.jpg (800x2251, 396.54K)

Attached: 79505acebac361efd72cc5c11c7dc2b4aa7652e1653693720eb4b383d0708f5f.png (640x640 122.78 KB, 259K)

How long until this gets busted as a pedo sex ring? I give it a year.

Thanks user, apparently I have both a man hand and a woman hand.

I hate trannies. Woo, this is fun. fuck off to 4gag

No, surely that's not real, there is no way that is real.
No, no, surely this is some kind of joke
DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?!

Uh, and the embed.

GAS

by their logic does that make you bisexual?

Ok, to be fair, it went home with a homosexual (who, from the sound of it wanted it to fuck his dog) and the dog was fucking its face while it slept. Not quite as bad as expected, but still normalizing this shit, on jewtube no less. Fucking degenerate.

enough guys.

They are more human than we are. They are like the tim burton of people.

Attached: 14677208_575216849344793_6855998836532314112_n.jpg (640x799 46.88 KB, 265.12K)

I was wondering that myself, kek. My ring finger on the girly hand is technically longer than my index, but going by that infographic, it is female.

why do I even check anymore?…of course the founder and CEO is a fucking kike. he flaunts it.

the jewdicial system will rule to not procecute if the kid "identifies" as being a freak. this is always overwhelming to se how far this has gone. when society starts to really crumble, we cant allow the jew rats to jump ship and reform somewhere else. the jews have to be finally dealt with.

Because that sure ended up well last time, didn't it?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (758x426, 223.55K)

My own brother called me up a few months back and declared that he was a woman.
It came straight out of the blue. He was introverted but not gay. However he had two things that hindered his development.
1. He was raised by an alcoholic mother (I ran away after my father died and was effectively an orphan)
2. He was never very good at standing up for himself.

This second trait crippled him in college. He was unable to think for himself and was pressured into rooming with trannies and went to a liberal school councilor who convinced him that his "soul was that of a woman's"
So he steadily became indoctrinated and now he's trying to convince family members to give him money for an operation.

I don't have any contact with him anymore, which is sad because my nuclear family is now all either dead or insane (my mother was also insane and a feminist). He was my last link with my childhood.

I can't say that I "hate" transgendards anymore than I can say that I hate retarded people. I certainly don't respect them, but I don't hate them.
My hate is reserved for the human trash that fed off of their insecurity. My hate is reserved for the sleazy scum who take advantage of insecure freshmen and removes their humanity and replaces it with a psychotic sexual fetish. My hatred is reserved for the liberal freaks who chose to experiment on children and for the leering, hand wringing, grinning kikes who funded and promoted them.
And by God do I hate them.

I can't think of a great example of evil than a mother who is willing to abuse and destroy her own child for the sake of getting positive attention from strangers. It's beyond narcissism.

when a woman trades a life for a few seconds of extra pleasure

Attached: 0389cf562b9581a39d44cfe5081a0dc6ac543c15ec6a5ab6864973e5fca64fa0.png (1081x2124, 969.47K)

…as fucked as it is to say this, I actually think that kid is better off gone than being raised by such a monster.

But we won't really know now, will we.

Attached: Blessed are those with voices.png (1920x3108, 7.64M)

Hi Rabbi.

Whats worse, death or torture?

What was in any way kiked about what I said, fuckface?
My point was that the kid wasn't even given a chance at life.
Piss off.

Attached: A very goebbels Xmas.jpg (640x651, 61.5K)

That's fucking sad user. I feel for you considering I have a similar relationship with my brother, similar characteristics and situation as well. I assume he's a fag but it's never been confirmed.

Thank God he's a baldlet and doesnt have the hair of a woman in case some fucked up part of him would have fell for that.