A Great Ruse

Full disclaimer: the contents of this post are full speculation and not based on inside knowledge. They also diverge from the commonly accepted view that Zig Forums has from the situation in the middle east and God help us if it's the correct one.

I keep contact with folks from the entire political spectrum. It's fun to argue with one another, debate and cultivate ideas. It usually offers a diferent viewpoint that results in possible new insights. One of this friends raised one possibility a couple of days ago, we've discussed it a lot ever since and there's some implications I think Zig Forums would be interested in discussing.
Let's start by assuming three things:
a) Trump, like past presidents has no real power.
b) ISIS is run by Mossad.
c) The Kallergi plan is suceeding.

Now, I imagine that point a) can generate a lot of controversy, but for the sake of discussion, let us imagine it is indeed so.
Isis has been defeated, yes? Well, no. ISIS keeps suffering blow after blow (last week 5 of their most important leaders were captured) and lost a lot of terrain.
And yet, they recently launched several attacks in coordination with the U.S. It seems that whenever the U.S. (or Israel) need them to appear weak, defeated and gone, they are. But when a strike against Syria is needed, they come back in full force. This is where my friends discussion began. This "Shroedinger's ISIS" that is simultaneusly defeated and going strong anyway should raise eyebrows everywhere.

Now go back a couple weeks. Remember when Bibi was going on about Iran's Nuclear Weapons of Mass Holocausting? Yeah, pretty sure a lot of people saw that as an echo of "Saddam's Nuclear Weapons of Mass Kvetching". And it was laughed down, gone and we're waiting for his next shrill alert about Iran in 5 years.
BUT: his screaming wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at his allies. A dogwhistle to bang the drums of war. The Democrats in the US are on board with the idea. The only snag: they're no longer the minority. There's gotta be a way to convice the American people to go back to war. I'm not just talking about convicing people to sign up in the military, but also the Soldiers CO being on board with High Morale on the battlefield, Generals dedicating resources to it and politicians/lawmakers supporting Israel Bureucraticly.
But how can something like that be achieved? Mass media manipulation? No, that's failing. The answer is much simpler:

Have you ever looked at the random terrorist attacks in Europe and thought "Ahah, lmao, dumb sand niggers, that does nothing! Why blow yourselves like that?"
This attacks accomplish their goal every single time: they turn Europa into a Damsel in Distress. A beautifull thing that Americans would like to visit being attacked for being beautifull. Such crimes are hideous and Europa must be protected. And thus, the (((Jew))) has set the stage for America to stop being the World Police and instead become the Knight in Shinning armour that saves the kingdomn from a great evil. The Great Evil is already defined too: Russia. That foreign country where people are strange and do strange things, that malefic kingdom that sends it's knights to pervert Democracy and helps Iran wage it's war. Sir United State of Americas has to stop them!

But let's not stop there. I mentioned the Kallergi plan here, and that too has a part to play here. After all: what do (((yids))) gain from America banging the drums of war around them? "Land" you might say. You're not wrong. But that "Land" is covered with sandpeople that are very, very hostile to long-nosed folk.
But if you think about it, there's another thing War is pretty good for. Displacing people. You wouldn't (and can't) live in an house that gets shelled every other day. Having a military encampent on your street is a garantee that a stray bullet will eventually find you or your family. So you leave. You're a "refugee". A couple years late you come back and… a suspiciously long-nosed merchant grants you with the deed of your house… and a pricetag on it. A pricetag only other yids coming from the Diaspora can afford it.

This is why it's so important that Europe takes in those refugees. Europe is draining the Middle East of the the only thing stopping Israels ambitions. Look at most refugees coming in. What do you see? Men. aged 18-35. These could be soldiers fighting Israel. They could be on the other side of a barrel aiming at some Israeli soldier's head.
But they've left. Left their land, left it undefended, left it for the taking.
The Kallergi plan is not about destroying the white race.
IT'S A MILITARY TACTIC
"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill." - Sun Tzu

tl,dr: I think the entire world is being taken on the biggest ruse cruise we've ever seen in the history of mankind.

Attached: ruiner.jpg (300x168, 5.42K)

This would be a good post on some boomer forum that hadn't already figured this out and summed it up in pic related years ago. Or maybe in the Q boards but fucks sake, I'd be afraid to enter there for fear of catching stupid.

Attached: greater-israel-project-yinon-plan.png (652x572, 575.91K)

Q predicted this

Not in the slightest.

Trump powerful?
Facebook always listening.
Boomers.
Fucking idiots.
Connect the dots
ISIS == [MOSSAD]
Expand your thinking.
Q

OP is just describing the greater Israel plan. Well done for realizing it but you're about 100 years behind the times

That's just a bot spamming every thread with that comment.

Yeah, I figured half of Zig Forums already caught on to it.
The important bit that made me want to post was the last point about the Kallergi plan.
This board usually makes every issue about race. And on most instances, they're not right.
But pushing race on normals isn't as viable.
Some of us here might have tried to talk to people about the Kallergi plan.
They seem interested on it (never heard about it), ask for more but the second you touch race, they immedietely shut their brains to avoid "racist" thoughs.

BUT, if you make it about de-militarization of the middle east so the "Imperialitic Israeli Forces" find no resistance in their expansion, the usual reaction is to look up a map and discover by themselves what has happened in the last 70 years. Bonus point: sometimes they stumble onto the Greater Israel map and shit a brick.

I picked that Sun Tzu quote because normals have this shit mentality where they won't believe anything unless it's backed by someone famous. Sun Tzu is widely regarded as wise in the Art of War, and I got some nogging's jogging with that quote alone.

Food for though, I guess.
I'm Portuguese, I don't think any of the events I describe affect me all that much since Portugal is that one small country that noone gives a shit in Europe (and refugees avoid us for some reason) but it might be interesting to some of you.

Meant to say "they're right", please don't lynch me.

Well he has at least the power of influencing the public and being on the inside of the works etc. But I heard that the Russians have deemed the US Presidency not capable of making deals with (can't remember how it was phrased) because of a sort of duality or plurality of power.

Europe is probably the number one asset to preserve. How they've managed to convince the public that bombing people and then letting them in to bomb you in an endless cycle is maybe the craziest thing.

Neither is pushing Israel doing anything wrong for most normalfags in the West, unfortunately.

Didn't mean to sage again.

Well, that's why I've been searching for other ways to adress the JQ. Fight them with their weapons. Half the reason I keep contact with the leftists and centrists I mentioned in OP is to guinea pig stuff like this.
One thing that you quickly notice is how much "anti-semitism" turned into a Powerword. It's simple mention is enough to shutdown discussion in some circles. Slightly less in recent days, but for now using other safer venues of arguing is a better idea.
For instance, exploiting the "Israel's government" is corrupt. The counterpoint is usually "You're saying that because you hate Jews and that's anti-sem-" and you quickly cut off with "No, it's not about Religion, I think their politicians are corrupt!"
And that quickly sticks because if there's one thing normals eat up is the "politicians are all corrupt!"

Civic Nationalism is just that, a ploy to keep the goyim subservient. The back and forth is the drug they keep the masses working while people think something is being done about the problems we face. They will give you a bone here and there to keep you non violent and eating potato chips on the couch watching jew Tube.

Q predicted this also

Interesting read, don't have anything in particular to add because I am in accordance with your views. Thanks OP.

I guess it's plausible but i'll wait and see until something happens. From every theory i have seen of the situation i would not rate this the highest.

Interesting to note that the Wikipedia article on Greater Israel shows a form of Greater Israel with basically the smallest possible land area in order to fit the technical qualifications; most likely to minimize the aforementioned brick-shitting by people who have only a cursory knowledge of the subject.

See Pic 1 vs Pic 2, and imagine how normalfags might react to each, and hence why Wikipedia editors are trying to memoryhole the large-area map

Attached: greater israel 2.jpg (602x330 53.64 KB, 51.48K)

To follow up on my own post: It appears the old Nile-to-Euphrates map, which had been on the article for some time, was taken down from Wikipedia in 2016 based on some kind of (((copyright claim)))

Ayee. That's what led me to make the thread (and others like it).
As much as we agree with each other on the JQ, if we want the truth out, we gotta find effective ways to comunicate it to normals.
Jews don't outright say "Whites must die!"
They play the subversion game because they're outnumbered.
So are we. Both us and them are outnumbered when compared to the normals. It's a battle for the fencesitters and I feel that we're starting to win that war because the "alt-right", kekistanis and assorted youtube celebs actually work.
They're not proper redpills. But they make people think. They make people question. And when something questions their (((Greatest Allies))), the reaction isn't pretty.

I'm gonna save those pics and archive that Wikipedia link. Should make some people that blindly believe in Wikipedia to start questioning it.

Not likely since Putin is part jew, KGB and a Manson– all the same symbols as his Western counterparts. They've always been bad-cop dialectical to squeeze those nations not apart of the club. Allies won WW2, remember that; Russia is a rival at most, not mortal enemies.

I'm gonna go against the grain here:
If the Zionists are so powerful and evil, why don't they just murder all the greasy camel jockeys and just make some shit up afterwards like they always do? Genocide has never been easier, they could probably get away with nuking them.
What's holding them back? Why go through all this trouble? Why wait for mudslimes to get armed? Who are they putting this ruse cruise on for? I think there's factions and factors at play here we don't understand entirely.

My money is on eschatological insanity. (((They))) are literally trying to bring about the apocalypse. For the sake of argument, what if the kalki/messiach/madhi/antichrist/newsovietman/insertyoureschatologicalfigurehere is real.
What if the "damsel in distress ruse" is happening at all levels, individually, socially, politically, and geopolitically not to bait America into action, but the OverAnon?

Also, what do (((they))) stand to gain if OverAnon acts? Remember, (((they))) have successfully weaponized victimhood, so righteous retribution may be part of the game.

sage for doublepost

Soo absolutely nothing new or paricularly insightful that hasn't already been said to death here? Got it.

What if the OverAnon is here and lurking? Since the kikes oppose Christ (even someone with their head up their ass can see that with a few verses from the kikes own scripture.) and one blatantly obvious part of Revelation has come to pass (The defeat of "The Whore of Babylon A.K.A Hillary Clinton.). What would be some of the obvious signs that MAN (It's a man not a female or a fucking tranny.) would show? What the fuck should anons be on the look out for in order to identify the bearer of the "New Name" other then the WHITE birthstone (Given a new name and a "stone". The only time you are GIVEN those things is the day you are born.)? "The Anti-Christ will kill all swine." is another part to think about…

Posting on different ID
Either the Antichrist is an insufferable faggot like Zuckerberg, or an OverAnon who definitely lurks somewhere. What I'm getting at isn't what will be signs of his arrival, but whether or not he SHOULD "arrive". If he is lurking even in this thread what does Zig Forums tell him? I don't want him to be the ultimate namefag, so any advice is what applies to all of us. That's a big reason all these games (((TPTB))) are playing concern me. What if some or God help us, all of their legends are true and we are in some serious metaphysical shit. Could this really about a bunch of Satanic perverts/degenerates trying to cheat karmic law or just a rollercoaster ride that we are stuck on that rides to the end with no matter what the Zig Forums, OverAnon, or anyone wants, needs, or thinks is right.

Guess not on that ID.

I wouldn't say Trump is powerless more in a struggle of power for control of America by fighting both parties that seek to stop his plans on making America great again and also to stop Russia from becoming a world power again and make Israel the undisputed power in the Middle East. No one on pol aside from newfags doesn't know about the Oden Yinon plan aka greater Israel project. Plus the whole Religion of Cuck™ic Christian 3rd world war has been heavily been predicted and pushed for. I beleive it was Albert Pike's book morals and dogmas if I'm correct that made this prediction since he was the grand Freemason of America before and after the civil war even when he should've been killed for being a traitor for instigating secession. Since the confederacy was a judeo Masonic plot to establish a central bank and bring in more double redditor slaves as cheap sweat shop labor to globalize and mongrelize America faster. As for the kalergi plan it is destined to fail already there is so much discontent and anger within the white working class that can easily be harnessed by a Hitler like figure if say there were massive poverty again like the Great Depression during Germany. In all honesty its seems like America is the Germany of the 21st century. As in there is so many similarities it is unreal. I instantly connected it when antifa/BLM destroying confederate statues to communist destroying statues in Germany when Hitler came back from the western front he saw this and forever changed him. This Judaic system is unnatural and those that go against the natural order are destined to fall eventually.

Attached: image.png (613x858 909.58 KB, 303.21K)

I'm inclined to agree. The Jews have been schizophrenic about holocausts and numbers all throughout their history. And when you look at Religion of Cuck™ic eschatology ISIS are supposed to be on the brink of defeat with only a very few true believers left surround in Megiddo when the final battle starts. Fucking retards, white man should be colonising the stars but here we are mixed up in the middle of kike/sand double redditor delusions.

n.igger is now filtered? double redditor double redditor double redditor

This is how I know you're retarded after all.
See, in reality? Pushing race on normalFAGS works fine. But nobody does it toward Whites. Why? Because nobody wants to challenge Jewish hegemony, because the Jews have made it their position, the position of their advocacy groups, that White advocacy groups existing in Western countries are contrary to Jewish interests. Asian, Black, Hispanic, Gay, Muslim, these groups can and do all have explicit advocacy platforms which are accepted by the Jewish hegemony - but Whites are excluded from this.
So, while people pitch on the basis of race to EVERY SINGLE GROUP besides Whites, nobody pitches explicitly on the basis of race to Whites. Because Jews.

And it doesn't matter at all.
Know why? Because the GOP is owned by kikes. And so is the DNC. Top to bottom, its Cultural Marxism kikes (DNC) vs Zionism kikes (GOP). That's modern American politics - and nobody in a position to do so is going to change that status quo. They will fight against such change in fact, because it is HUGELY profitable for those in the positions to do something about it. The kikes makes sure of this.
So, you're not going to get THAT much democratic kickback against Israel, and you're not going to get ANY out of the pro-Zionism movement: they would rather lose a fucking election than go against Israel, because Israel will make it worth their while to do so.

The mods are faggots, what else is new.

You're already retarded.

Disclaimer, if we die, EVERYBODY DIES
it takes 15-20 days for An Amateur to create a Hydrocarbon hungry microorganism.

They are flooding us with nogs, not only sandnogs. Jews do not want to conquer Lagos as far as I am concerned. Sandnogs are actually leaving the place - they do not like nogs either.

I agree, which is why Zig Forums should be trying to ask how Anons can derail cultists plans, if synthetic Armaggedon is the name of the game.

Wanna derail cultist plans? Join a right wing group and wait.

Faggots like ONA will come out to play.

Document everything and let them think they have won your soul.

The vampires will let you get closer and closer. Like the patient hunter you wait until their jaws are open, striking, and directly in front of you.

Then you pull the trigger and watch it die.
Slowly and painfully.

And you make sure if anything happens to you or a loved one, everyone they have ever known suffers beyond belief.

, ' ^ )

Even if you join a right wing group, make sure your loyalty lies with the SPQR II counter-attack project!

Right now we need to work on sharing and supporting our active user cells. We get members of R.A.M./Atomwaffen/etc and other irl groups posting here (even if they are honeypots). The SPQRII project was started by an user who wants to help those who cannot militarily assist by giving them a purpose and a goal. The rules of the meme corps are simple:

I) Make Memes
II) Dox (((Normies))) and enemies, pass this info on to active cells
III) Support all other Nat Soc with intel and practical training/advice
IV) Campaign for based politicians
V) Fight Shills
VI) Bump anons

Attached: 1 alt.png (1239x696, 812.42K)

Thanks for the blogpost. Get the fuck out double leddit nig­ger

These posts miss the point so much I can't help but think shills.

together towards victory

this

Care to share the other theories then?

I can take that one step further. Point out how their (ashkenazi) Jewish politicians are chemically castrating the orthodox jews over. Tell them that they are so corrupt, that they are literally genociding themselves. JIDF could never damage control that one.

Have you ever tried taking it away from race and make it a point to understand that Jews aren't a race they are a religion? ;^)

This works well with younger generations as religion moves out of their minds and into their crosshairs.

Wtf, get your thoughts on order dumbshit.

Their PR, they do not dare to nuke whoever as long as they are not panicking.
They want to rule the goyim by convincing the goyim they are divine, and as they are preaching love and tolerance end victimhood this doesn't fit very well into their narratives.
They will if they feel like they are losing control, but before
that they will use deception and usual trickery to get things done.

Attached: tmp_10511-c16784aa61c13642403a01e525f7d2c06ca40d53ba2e0e98c98bf747ed816ec51301167802.png (250x280, 29.43K)