I have now proven that SHILLS ARE BY LEGAL DEFINITION: SOCIO-POLITICO-ECONOMIC DISINFORMATION INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS

I have now proven that SHILLS ARE BY LEGAL DEFINITION: SOCIO-POLITICO-ECONOMIC DISINFORMATION INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS

This is an unexpected update just for you! This is an important guide to help out Zig Forums and all other boards with the rampant shill disease that plagues us as well as the rest of the internet and even day to day life. Zig Forums really needs this because, well (((you know!)))

May this help you on your travels.

Attached: 733254372.png (1512x4472, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

paulcraigroberts.org/2018/05/11/trump-is-a-disaster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TERRIBLE advice OP. What if a young person sees this and sees the lack of responses in opposition as proof of the statement? What if they think that everyone thinks the same?

Call out a shill when you see it. It doesn't matter that the shills are "legally terrorists". Nothing will happen to them because they are JOG's shills.

Just call a shill out when you see one, end of. I haven't read the entire picture, but if you're saying stuff like that I can only assume that there is other bad advice in there too. As I said before, just call a shill out when you see one.

There's actually some useful information in here. I think it would be better if you omitted your personal opinions like saying they should be called SPED or whatever. All the specific classification of their crimes is pointless. However, identifying the different types of shills, and how to combat different types of shilling is potentially helpful, especially to the newfaggots.

but have you considered putting this into an essay? The infographic text was hard to read at points, and scrolling through was annoying. Organize your thoughts, make it an expository essay rather than an opinion piece. That's just my thoughts on it. Thanks for posting. Good luck user.

Solid work OP.

Attached: 1364163987811.jpg (350x240, 44.81K)

more pls

Attached: that reddit cuck.png (949x772 136.02 KB, 91.37K)

you're welcome to make your own.

Thanks bruv.

Could we then at least punish users who yell "shill" instead of answering questions?

Attached: 24,05,18(13-39-15).jpg (1269x36, 12.42K)

There's a moment to answer questions and a moment to call out shills when you see them shilling. If you play the game the shill wants you to play you will see the thread derailed instantly and the shill will win.

If I could copy and paste the text from the image, I would at least put it into a document to make it easier to read. I suppose an image is the easiest way to share here.

It's also the easiest way to share by email. Just a click and the information is sent. Pop it on a memory card. Now it's in your pocket. scroll over it with video recording software very slowly. Now it's a short video that can be paused any moment. Uploaded anywhere.

If 50 shills commented on a thread "We are done for" and nobody responded to them, a youngster who does not know about these "shill tactics" would assume that people actually believe that we are done for. This cannot be allowed to be the case and as soon as someone posts demoralising stuff it must be cracked down upon.
Why are you mad about that?

Why am I mad? read the entire image from start to finish and you'll find out.

No thank you, answer my question. From the example I said here tell me why responding to the shills in that case be a bad thing?

Not only do you intentionally avoid reading the thread material before posting and making up assumptions about what you didn't read, but you also don't read the posts that already answered your questions.

red text on black?

Well done, champion.

Attached: the__christ_bigly.jpg (499x666, 44.36K)

Red on black is fine, same with green on black, but BLUE on black is awful, so hard on the eyes.

You're neglecting to mention that by spotting the shills and continuing the conversation you are leaving demoralising posts unattested, answer the question I posed here:
You are not thinking for yourself and are just deferring to the image posted by OP, and your "answer" to my question doesn't answer the scenario at all.

Lurk two years before posting

Zig Forums style argumentation isn't helping you.

I will never be satisfied until I see those that desecrate these boards brought to justice for their crimes. I'd like to think there's some pocket of NSA niggers collecting the data on all the shill outfits and sessions will drop the hammer on these kikes one day.

Attached: 33.png (772x514, 486.49K)

whoops didn't mean to reply

It doesn't say "spot the shills for everyone", it literally says:

"SHILL TYPE: The Defeatist
RESPONSE: None. Do not respond."

It says do not respond.

No.

this. if you had done so you would have known that this thread is shit, as is your presentation.

Attached: ea3ee82142d58f4d461788351deb0963830742574a95dc6a7188524d189ae143.jpg (500x424, 51.91K)

Did you see Trump approved "pen-tapping," a method of tracing malicious attacks on government sites?
Hopefully this is a step toward arresting Sweaty David Brock and eventually his legion of purple-haired "independent contractors".

this is proof you didn't read anything.

If you read the entire image you would see where it say to spot them. spotting a shill for everyone and replying to the shill are two different things. Right now I'm interacting with a shill by replying to them. or I could just ignore everything you said and say
SHILL SPOTTED
and now everyone knows who you are and the conversation can continue.

It was a language problem. “Spotting a shill” doesn’t explicitly say to point out a shill to others and so when I read “spotting a shill” I just assumed it literally meant “keep an eye out for shills”.
But still, your tone is very off off-putting and I want you to point out to me how anything I be said is ant-white or “shill behaviour”, because it isn’t.

Said before* anti-white*
On my phone

Also, just to show how asinine OP’s suggestion is:
SHILL SPOTTED!

Now what? We both called each other shills. We’re back to square 1 and wasting each other’s time.

You're really trying hard to misunderstand aren't you?
In red text it says:

anti-white? please point out EXACTLY the fucking point in this entire thread where I sounded anti-white. If my tone is off-putting for any reason at all it's because you are obviously making efforts to intentionally pretend to misunderstand the anti-shill guide for the purposes of confusing others.
You are a shill

No, you are wasting the shills time. You have exposed them and given them no further attention. The shills job is to shut down the conversation by fucking it all up. The shill wants to block the conversation from taking place. You spot them and expose them and then keep talking and ignore them.

Re-read the second part, you called me a shill earlier - what exactly am I shilling?
I tithing YOU’RE the shill trying to shill this stupid “shill spotted” thing and trying to dictate how every single person here should respond to them, however the very bottom part of the image is good.

Shills are obvious when you know what to look for and if you’ve spent any time here you’ll see people point them out all the time, so essentially you’ve wasted your time. If you re-make the image with the bottom section about the different types of shill that would be better imho
Nobody’s going to really follow your image and you say stupid shit like “always offer shills le floofy hoog” (bottom of the red text on the right).

Where’s my floofy hoog? Oh. You don’t follow the rules of your own image.

This. Fuck off with your wall of text. Shitposting got us this far and it will get us even farther.

I enjoy the tenacity of shills to pretend that no discussion has taken place thus far and that all the arguments they have just been defeated in suddenly just don't exist anymore, and then go on to pretend that they won those arguments that didn't exist.

fucking lel

OP, your idea is shit. People saying your idea is shit aren’t Jewish shills, they just think your idea is bad.
Get over it.

Please provide a fact based argument as to why you believe my "idea" is shit.

It seems like you're the one who can't get over me.

Please explain to me how in any way at all a guide that exposes shills and their tactics for everyone, even beginners, is a bad thing.

That's really low. You can't answer my question so you're resorting to thread sliding.

I'll be honest, that is some very desperate thread sliding.

antislide

paulcraigroberts.org/2018/05/11/trump-is-a-disaster/

hohoh double redditors

I believe you have the incorrect thread.

natsoc snail approves

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 11.16.23 AM.png (1364x1078, 153.99K)

what is the snibbety snab to the schnippen schnoppen of the natsoc snail? is it gary from spongebob?

tl;dr

What the fuck is this autistic word salad.

Good points OP, but holy shit, reformat your text and change the colors to make it readable.

I said the bottom part was good.

If you are all too lazy to read the anti-shill guide then you are also too lazy to apply the knowedge it would grant you
stop being a living waste of humanity.

you also said

but you wont explain why you think that. It's obviously because you have no reason because you are a liar and a shill.

Trumpcucks deserve death.

Attached: Snippet.PNG (1035x444, 410.33K)

why are you talking about trump in an anti-shill guide thread?

>>>/p01/
FREEDOM FIRST

Attached: 2d2f363fe241fe510034d1f80fe4bb5d.jpg (972x1200, 161.7K)

Eat shit reddit, leave and take your cancer with you.

Are you like a 12 year old gook or something? Jesus fuck not even cuckchan is this bad.

That isn't his intent. This is D&C designed to fracture Zig Forums

Attached: Communicating with rodents.jpg (612x792, 181.23K)

Take a wild fucking guess.

shills fuck off

bump just because it makes shills angry

holy shit Zig Forums is being spam raided half by anons mad about the double reddit word filter, half by some other random spammy assholes. fug

WOAAHH

and find a way to hold back the nig

Attached: e22beb8e0e6b8d55731f7b59c9e101dda0d388ca81b8168fcff9324785f77171.jpg (602x900, 169.21K)