Top 5 Richest in Australia

0.6% of the population make up 3 of the richest.

Cardboard king Anthony Pratt is once again the richest person in Australia, taking out the BRW Rich List for the second year in a row with a personal fortune of $12.9 billion.

finance.nine.com.au/2018/05/24/14/06/brw-rich-list-2018-australias-richest-people-revealed

Attached: Australian-richest.jpg (974x2747, 1.02M)

CHECKED TRIPS
Wow what a total (( (shocker)))
I hate jews and chinks
Hate em. Would be willing to see the entire world burn to rid ourselves of these parasites

Checked
Would also love to see kikes and chinks eradicated also Q predicted this

what can we even do about this

Attached: Zrzut ekranu z 2018-05-24 22-29-21.png (1260x990, 164.6K)

Do what an ASIO agent would tell you to do. Use your imagination.

Pretty sure Gina inherited most of her wealth as well.

Also Lowy has been pushing (((the world game))) soccer for years.

Remember, one of the things you want to plan out, and I say plan mildly, is to Target a sportsball event. Now you are going to need at least 10 people, perferably guys and girls. You all will need to be armed with high capacity rifles such as a dual magazine ak or AR.

During a college sportsball game enter the area fast. Immediately you will have possible casualty and confrontation with the nigger USA Sherrifs department

Kill them as quickly as possible and start the panic upon the area you enter immediately. You all will have to wear body armor and backpacks loaded with magazines.
Before the players on the field or court have a chance to run their nigger asses away make sure you hit and kill as many of the players and coaches as possible. As you get lower on Ammo you may try to exit together. But if each person brings magazines totalling around 1000 rounds then that's ten thousand rounds and your 10 person crew should be able to kill at least 209 people and wound at least 700.

Another avisory is to preload 5 small but powerful rc controlled trucks loaded with an explosive payload. Drive them into the area enterances first. This will clear a path and kill as many nigger Sherrifs as there may be near the entrance. As you detonate one at the entrance wait in succession and then drive the next in. The rc trucks need to be 4x4 and very ridged so even with 10- 20 lbs of explosive they can jump past fallen bodies at the entrance. Pack them with ball bearings. Remember the point is to open a panic path first. Then cause the nigger loving sportsball Sherrifs to become not only semi entrenched but to also panic them, wound, and kill them before the ten or more of you roll in wearing your armor and start unsloading on the players and coaches and then the crowd. Using this method and ten thousand rounds, you should be able to kill at least 4-500 of the pro baby mutilaton, nigger USA sportsball and their nigger USA "fans"

Falseflag an attack on Australian citizens to try and stir up publicity and funding for anti-terrorism?

See, you post this in two unrelated threads with no context, that does not engender confidence as to your ulterior motives being pure. It goes without saying, only kill non-whites if you actually do end up doing this. Wear a balaclava plus sunglasses and do not stop moving from cover to cover. You want your six covered so try to keep one back to a wall when unloading and strafing around. In terms of escape, the best idea is to have a getaway car idling around the corner and use the bathrooms to change your top layer of clothes keeping all of your belonging in your backpack. When leaving the building put on a worried face expression and leave at a light jog stopping to ask others for directions. Make sure your balaclava and weapons are well hidden and maintain your brisk walk until you reach the spectators who will start accumulating near the largest road. When in the spectators do not speak or interact with anyone and slowly walk your way to the car. As long as you do not stick around and you have a convincing change of casual clothes (team colors are recommended) then you should be fine. Remember, your car and change of clothes will b recorded somewhere so burn them in the countryside as you drive away to a rural area.

(checked)
Trips of truth. Nice graphic, too: easy to digest redpill to pass out to my normalfag friends that are right-wing, but think I overstate the extent of jewish power.

Good advise.

FBI trying to incite violence. This is a board of peace.

Get fucked nigger Sherrif

Oy vey. You seem to be pretty angry, Mr.Mossad agent.

Attached: MpaoNym[1].jpg (330x357, 15.01K)

thanks for advice FBI, but I love everyone in my country except for few gypses and albanians.

We don't have niggers here (yet) and your advice is not useful for me.

Attached: 1755ebe1b4048adc5cfeab2bc8c84da435d34dad6845c5157a58a6c6a3387f92.png (500x522, 86.14K)

Srbi se ne bojeeeeeeeee

polite sage for shit OP

Holy shit, I thought Sid James was dead

Attached: 181555-p.jpg (320x320, 101.54K)

Checked!
Weird that there are some oddly specific violent posts in this thread. Like, we're just saying "hey, look who is rich". Very strange to be posting that kind of shit in here.

Religion of Cuckā„¢ic Rocketship of Peace
(_(_)::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D~~
Cumming to a developed nation near you

fuck you

Revolution
>>>/p01/331

Attached: 2d2f363fe241fe510034d1f80fe4bb5d.jpg (972x1200, 161.7K)