(((SNOPES))) on pedosexuality

archive.is/sPr1v

If Snopes says one thing, believe the opposite!

Attached: pedosexual.PNG (752x831, 429.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eastmesa.macaronikid.com/articles/5b017dc3700a6450421ef1c2
victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics
statista.com/topics/1249/homosexuality/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5766297/Gold-digger-falls-love-man-started-dating-money.html
archive.is/h5lHy
8ch.net/zenpol/catalog.html
8ch.net/strapoli/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q predicted this
Also fuck snopes

Pedosexuals? You mean PEDOPHILES. Jesus are they rebranding pedophilia.

Slippery slope, niggers. I fucking knew it, this was a long time coming tbh. But on that note, fuck these fucking faggots and their slope of degeneracy.

Reported.

It's called young love, you bigot.

Gas yourself kike
Also Q predicted this

Obviously, they were trying to be "subtle" by using a + "Plus" but that was obviously just a P, and we know wtf that stands for.
eastmesa.macaronikid.com/articles/5b017dc3700a6450421ef1c2
(((They))) are trying to program our children.

Attached: cc8275e9f7cc7a38802b3774a5742eba85dd81a209c51886f23e5030b0f653fa.jpg (640x640, 72.4K)

1. Reported for supporting a jewish paid shill.
2. >what is mockery of jewish positions
You fucking dipshit. They call it young love. Either learn their terms or get swept over by them.

It should be LGBTPF
Furrys have rights too.

Attached: image.jpg (530x408, 45.27K)

that's nambla

Didn't some glow in the dark buy Snopes recently?

Keep it up, don't listen to the other user, this is a funny type of shitposting, one of the better ones we've had in awhile.

It beats Pajeet in the street who can't find gf but still. I don't see how or why anyone would think I'm shilling that qlarp shit it's meant as a joke.

that poor man is either trolling in the deep or a genuinely clueless person. obsessed with stalking. trying to derodge him on b. he doesn't like rodge but is basically rodge. thinks he is beautiful. I hope it is a troll.

(checked)

Attached: rs-237547--GettyImages-74312733.jpg (920x611, 149.95K)

Attached: 1517283385284.jpg (854x768, 124.59K)

And the reason anons are taking shit so seriously is because we are eing shilled like crazy. Pajeet, Juden peterstein shills, Faith Goldy Shills, Flat Earth shills, etc. It's all so tiresome.

Boys are molested at 1/4 the rate of girls
>victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics
2% of men are homosexual.
>statista.com/topics/1249/homosexuality/
96% of child abusers are male
These are all US stats. Homosexuals/bisexuals have a much higher rate of molesters than the general public.

Seems rather redundant.

Attached: Based AfD.webm (398x224, 5.89M)

Remember when the media tried to push this and then quickly U-turned either because of fear of backlash or that they were still pushing the agenda under a different narrative?
The trans crap was a shit test… This is another shit test. The slippery slope is real lads and this is the next step.
Take note in the media when something is pushed or said with the context of seeing how tolerant people are and how much the times have changed. Some places are more libshit than others but (((they))) need to make sure that not too many people cry foul of their next degenerate move… Or ensure that the screeching blue haired dykes are okay with whatever they're pushing and can thus silence everyone else.

I've heard SJW type people hate on pedophile scum because "they make the rest of us look bad" or something. I'm sure this was the case too in the *gay community* when trannies were being pushed for acceptance.
I'd like to think that people will stop at the pedoshit but something tells me this will be the next push.
Pay close attention at how they word this… It's not pedophile, it's pedo*sexual* as if it's a valid sexuality the only valid sexuality is a man with a woman. Take note at how they'll string the narrative up to paint pedophiles as friendly peace loving individuals who dindu nuffin and just like children. Notice how they'll cherrypick scenarios where someone carried out vigilante justice on a rotten nonce for daring to touch their child or some shit… No matter what they do remember that the pedo is NEVER right. I don't want to hear *anyone* cucking on this.
Enough is enough. Even if they "haven't done anything yet" or claim to be celibate, they will ALWAYS fucking diddle a kid if they were given half a chance. These people are PREDATORS!

Along with grooming children, pedophiles also do something called *grooming the environment*, shit like making it appear normal that they're hanging outside a park and doing things to lessen the suspicion of their secretive actions… In this case they're using the LGBT fairy cult to effectively try and change people's attitudes towards them, thus making their desire to rape children more accessible.
DEATH TO THESE SCUMBAGS! THEY DESERVE NOTHING LESS!

Attached: thonk.png (2688x2688, 173.26K)

Attached: remember-pink-triangle-1.jpg (1240x651, 428.87K)

You can't make this shit up.

Let's Gas Gays, Burn Down Traphouses, Terrorize Trannies, Ignite Blacks Racially, Acid Attack Pedophile People.

This is also a UK nog utterance that signifies righteous gangland machinegun fire.
Ironic.

Checked and keked

The new term is inter generation sexual or something

The best way to trip them up is to make them try to back off. Take this for example:

Any redpilled person knows the pedo "movement" and the LGBT are one and the same but trying to warn people makes them be wary of pedo (((movements))) and forces the LGBT to back off from trying to trying to legitimize it. Otherwise the fags have to own their pedophile tendencies.

Someone might think that blunts attempts at redpilling people about how LGBT and pedophiles are the same, but actually the redpill offers the explanation about why pedophiles are trying to "ruin" the LGBT movement. While normalfag sympathizers are on the lookout for pedophiles, they'll see how the ones they're trying to protect are the ones they're trying to protect them from.

This is true, I can understand people getting irritated, plus that faggot Maddow poster is back, if people are gonna shitpost they should at least make it entertaining like the "Proves Q" user. The rest are fuckin cancer.

They do realize that "bigotry" is not a scientific term and just further reveals their blatant political agenda..

Fuckin lul'd user

Checked and kekd on this shit.

I use this tactic too
If snopes are on the top search results debunking whatever =confirmed true

Attached: 4c9f42fa30a40c34610e85cfca644840b737390c52ebd1219ea7fda8a88efd56.png (846x900, 369.76K)

Another thing I would like to point out is how they will use nothing but emotion to try to convince idiots of their points.
The average normie is extremely low information, they're sheep like in the sense that they will just follow the biggest flock (in this case, the loudest mouths).
I don't think it'll be very hard to convince people that pedophiles are dangerous, everyone already knows that and they also realize that gays and especially trannies are dangerous… But most people are too cucked to be able to openly think it so many convince themselves of the lies spread by the LGBT cancer.
Making specific clicks turn on each other works and forces them to backpeddle. It's still early days yet but if anyone hears anyone else try to defend pedophiles in any way no matter how low key, lay down the facts HARD.
Most people are naturally suspicious of pedophiles at least, many people just want them dead. We cannot afford the kikes to put the final nail in the coffin. This is but a symptom of the sickness but it's also symbolic of the amount of power and control the kikes have on us.
Death to pedo scums, death to trannies and faggots too!

Wasn't there also a study that stated something like (IIRC) ~70% of male homosexuals had been molested as children?

This should be turned against those in power and pushing the current (((social norms)))

The statistic that the current youth is the most homosexual compared to previous is a statement that more children are being sexually assaulted.

Attached: 4e2fc2d46a944da5d9caf94bbb27d83df8f291a43afb8bfafa11b04cfc685265.gif (112x112, 63.8K)

There's a great video out there where they get a bunch of gays and other assorted progressives and minorities the challenge to name what all the LGBTSHGUDSYUDH+ etc bullshit is, and they all happily rattle of the correct orientations…til they get to the P at the end.

To a person they all stop, and get either a confused or deeply worried look on their face. Someone finally guesses "Pansexual", and the others are given a prompt on the "corrrect" answer. THE LOOK OF FUCKING RELIEF ON THEIR FACES is fucking golden.

They all fucking know. And they thought they were gonna be forced to say it out loud.

Also: look out for "Non-Exclusionary" for one of their other Pedo shielding definitions.

Is anyone else considering making public moves to stop this?
I've been working on collecting information about the pedos MOs and movements and arguments for harsher penalties and so on. I know someone who has his own local radio show, I know business owners within the local chamber of commerce that might be willing to back this movement, and I know club owners that may let me use their platforms to speak about this. It's all in the formative stage and honestly I am concerned that the public might be too weak and may not be willing to talk about something so disturbing but the pedos need to btfo so I want to try.

Watch this video at least through the phone call (they are trannies but listen to them describe it from their perspective). This video came up while I was researching pedophiles and a tranny confirms that pedophiles are being sheltered through the veil of "accept people as they are, stop hate" bullshit.

Has anyone heard of the #heartprogress movement before?

You guys we have to weaponize autism against the pedo menace.

Attached: 1423247771435.jpg (550x261 23.69 KB, 38.56K)

Attached: 4800rpm.webm (1276x720, 3.78M)

Pedos are just failed normies tbh fam

Attached: 4b71dfdfa3813c21dfaf479b229d23963c75326a8ab5a24eb8890fccd14f2f82.png (400x386, 175.66K)

Early childhood educator, Anna Fuller, from Ontario first met accountant, Rob Hunter, 47, at a bar while she was out for her 17th birthday and admits that to begin with, 'it was about money'.
But after getting to know him, Anna developed 'serious feelings' for Rob and was impressed by the way he supported her with all her issues and problems, and let her be herself.
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5766297/Gold-digger-falls-love-man-started-dating-money.html

Attached: 4C94D79500000578-0-image-a-36_1527154331341.jpg (634x844 63.82 KB, 91.28K)

At this point I'm willing to personally introduce him to the next Indian woman I meet and suggest him as a good catch just so he can stop using the catalog as his personal street toilet. You would think he would try eharmony or tinder instead of Zig Forums but I guess he knows Zig Forums always finds Mrs Right….
Aren't there rape gangs there who could take him under their wing and show him the ropes?
Next time I get an Indian call center on the phone I am going to ask them to hook that moron up with their sisters or cousins. Could we meme one of the Snopes workers into going on a dream date with him?

Attached: Jew-York-Pedos.png (642x944 2.12 MB, 270.48K)

Pedophilia is a leftist phenomenon

Attached: Police-Chief-Pedos.png (1305x864 267.08 KB, 567.11K)

Attached: gender-pseudo-science-for-pedos.jpg (470x672 1.48 MB, 226.6K)

Attached: Corbyn-Pedo.jpg (640x640 3.01 MB, 62.83K)

Yo, fuck, all of you guys newfags?

It was a smear campaign started on 4chan, spread to Zig Forums (was here on Zig Forums and was brilliant). More than 6 months ago at least. They made meme pics, posters and put it in motion on google search ranks and fake blogs. It's designed to get people to understand where the LGTBQ movement is heading, soon also allowing zoophilia and necrophilia at this rate because consent is a real thing in liberals' minds.

It's a smear campaign, spread it, love it, watch the liberals tear each other apart.

t. desu~ old fag

Attached: Infographic.jpg (1280x6114, 2.92M)

Cant be a smear if its actually happening.

related #2

Attached: toddlers-consent.jpg (453x371 110.59 KB, 125.02K)

Welcome to meme magic 101. Browser warriors with low effort counter propaganda'd the LGBTQ movement because it turned out it was already happening. Pedogate and the FBI, DOJ corruption will shed light on it. If you're paid to read my post right now you should slide your pedophile boss a note to KYS.

Tides might be turning.

Meme magic doesnt exist kiddo, leftists are pedos because it undermines the family unit and thats been part of marxist theory for at least ~50 years now.

Attached: white-genocide-family.png (775x300, 162.1K)

Id just like to add that I dont appreciate this childized revolution, humor is good and a great way to spread ideas that otherwise make people uncomfortable but in the end this is an actual genocide were fighting and the serious people are going to be turned off by kid games. To suggest that its meme magic and really the underlying message - that we somehow did this and that its not actually leftists who were promoting pedophilia until we caused it - is detrimental. Leftists are pedos, some meme was made about it, it spread the idea but in the end leftists want to abuse kids to oppose fascism and really to wipe whites out. Cant have kids if you dont have families.

I'm officially sorry for every time I made fun of MGTOWs.

Daily reminder that even FUCKING SNOPES admitted this poster is real
archive.is/h5lHy
What the fuck

Attached: jxbews.jpg (650x459, 33.86K)

It is quite a nice double standard they have, and by nice, I mean we should shoot them all and throw them in ditches.

Checked. I left a nice ultra-frightening redpill for those tolerant retards as to the horrifying future that awaits them.

No, fuck that spamming faggot. He isn't one of us.

HERESY

You replied to the wrong person, fag

Pic related

Attached: da6b9cdd33a3a936ab68194468e0765148dac1a3e97836506262fa143f87b7cc.jpeg (480x285, 21.64K)

Attached: Behold_the_Perv.jpg (1017x1251 270.69 KB, 296.26K)

that's hot

Sure, I bet she loves him, loves him all the way to the bank.
I don't even oppose older guys with younger girls because women need rich and stable men to provide for her and their children but this is clearly a case of a spoiled brat wanting to get PAID SON and if you think she isn't still around for the money you're retarded. If they're both okay with that then good for them.

曰: 意 關雎 出

Attached: 012012.jpg (640x960, 60.53K)

曰: ,可 耳 矣 關雎 出. 此是後話 ,愈聽愈惱 也懊悔不了 饒爾去罷」.

Attached: 013013.jpg (865x1080, 169.09K)

耳 關雎 也懊悔不了

Attached: 014014.jpg (1000x1500, 447.16K)

意 此是後話 曰: ,愈聽愈惱 覽. 關雎 出 」 誨. 誨 耳 」 出 意 曰:. 耳 」 矣 意 ,可 出 曰: 事. 覽 矣 耳 事. 耳 誨 」 關雎 ,可. 關雎 去 曰: 矣 事

Attached: 015015.jpg (807x807, 140.68K)

曰: 事. 覽 矣 耳 事. 耳 誨 」 關雎 ,可. 關雎 去 曰: 矣 事

Attached: 016016.jpg (1080x1349, 152.78K)

竊聽 不

Attached: 032032.jpg (1080x1352, 1.32M)

Yeah you tell em Brothar!

Attached: IMG_1103.PNG (2023x991, 274.8K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_p1wrqspieF1uuabn3_1280.png (960x540, 3.24K)

You're only allowed to molest children of the same sex in their world.

That's his daughter in the second pic.

I wonder if she used to have that job.

Really makes me think.

Furdouble redditors aren't even living creatures. They're zombies that live off animal semen and pure, concentrated shame.

Attached: Go_to_hell.jpg (442x589, 62.83K)

This info is extremely important, it's just a matter of time before more and more of this becomes broadly known to the public at large. Info like this, that is dangerous to the narrative that (((they))) have been pushing for at least the last 70 years, is one of the main reasons for progressive attacks on freedom of speech.

This has been done for a very long time, since the emergence of modern mass media. Hollywood doesn't do it all the time, and usually not too openly, but every now and then there will be a movie, television show, or editorial that will promote this sort of thing, or at least the main goal will be to subtly expand the boundaries of what is normal.

If anybody here hasn't seen this documentary yet, please take the time away from other things in your lives and WATCH THIS NOW!!! Nabokov was trying to warn the public about this stuff.

=Alternatives to Zig Forums=

8ch.net/zenpol/catalog.html
8ch.net/strapoli/index.html

=NO MORE RATFINKERY! NO MORE RATFINKERY!=

eat shit jew

jews are always tuning their brew

Attached: smurfsastrosmurf02.jpg (640x471, 97.43K)

Boys report less, are believed less, have their abuse taken less seriously, and before age 6 the majority of the abusers of boys are women.
Female sex abuse is underreported. Even when caught, most female sex abusers end up not being prosecuted pussy pass for a variety of reasons and even when prosecuted, juries almost never convict women. Normalfags are simply unwilling to believe that women are capable of evil, the same applies to female child-killers, in fact juries so consistently refused to convict female baby-killers that a whole new crime had to be created just to tease "guilty" verdicts out of juries. (infanticide, much lower sentence than murder.)
That's true.

Police, politicians, psychologists, criminologists and general public tend to search for exculpatory reasons to explain away female sex abusers' behavior. The following is a very good book on the subject.
>>>/pdfs/8274

i love little girl

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 502.17K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 501.02K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 500.94K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 500.64K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 500.1K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 499.86K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 499.68K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 499.88K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 499.79K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 499.32K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 499.23K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 498.73K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 498.56K)

night

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 498.23K)

MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!! MODS ARE N G G E R GLORY-HOLES!!

can confirm

I can't believe they used a P instead of a plus symbol. It's so obvious what they're hinting at. Also they still have the nerve to leave black and brown out of the rainbow. If you're P you can be, if you're Bl+ck, c u later Jack.

Attached: no_p_bashing.png (455x651, 425.17K)

fuck snopes this is like the third time they tried to normalize this shit , also bump

Pedophobia should be a crime #bornthatway