New Circumcision Practice? My foreskin got pulled back and merged with the skin

I have never ever read a single case that was similar to mine. Everyone always gets confused, when I tell them about this.

Instead of any skin being cut off, my foreskin got folded back over my head and over a period of a few days it merged with the skin underneath.
I basically was circumcised without being circumcised.

I am wondering, if there is anyone else out there that got "circumcised" that way.
I thought it was just similar to regular male genital mutilation, but many cut people reported to still have moveable skin. Just not one that covers their head.
Well, because mine was FOLDED back and merged with the skin underneath, it completly eliminates the possibility of there being any skin that can be moved back.
That means it's completly impossible for me to ever try Foregen, because as I understand it, something needs to attach to skin somewhere. I literally would have to slice my dick open to create an end point for them to attach, I guess. Not sure how else it can possibly work.
But I don't have a nasty male genital mutilation scar.

Attached: zöpfe sind rassistisch.JPG (602x900, 169.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/new-limb-regeneration-ins/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2015/06/04/regrow-entire-limb/
hooktube.com/watch?v=SNtZghTQMjw
organdonationalliance.org/doctors-perform-worlds-first-full-penis-and-scrotum-transplant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgen isn't enough. They have technology to body swap and transfer your sensory signal pathway to a new body however. Clone wars.

Like DUMB's clones?

Post pics faggot

They didn't bother because you were born half done and your kike parents were too cheap to pay for even that half. Your mohel gives you dirty looks at temple doesn't he?

I feel nowhere near as bad about it to do that or risk it. My dick is also large enough to not feel insecure about that.

I don't have high quality pictures saved.
But it basically looks circumcised.

wtf

Where are the Reparations for every circumcised man?

Where are my über-reparations?

never give up hope holographic imaging medical systems will be here soon
scientificamerican.com/article/new-limb-regeneration-ins/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2015/06/04/regrow-entire-limb/

See

Let's be honest, we likely won't do it.

yeah worst case scenario OP, if Foregen's procedure really won't work on you, the same principle could be applied to the whole penis

cut the penis off a fresh corpse, decellularize it, seed it with stem cells from your pelvic bone, put you under, cut off your penis, attach the decellularized corpse penis to you, heal. basically the same thing Foregen wants to do for the foreskin, but for the whole penis. I don't know when this would be possible but I've heard that some soldier that got his dick blown off in a war received a penis transplant and reported being '90% of where I used to be' so don't lose hope

IMO you should contact Foregen and describe your situation to them, sending pictures if possible, perhaps they could give you a better answer.

I honestly don't let it get to me. I am not like some manlet, who is constantly depressed about his height like I am about my dick. So I won't get myself a zombie penis.

I was just curious, if there was anyone else this happened too.

Got any proof this procedure exists and this isn't a slide thread about things that never happened?

Well fine. Here it is.

Attached: pic.jpg (220x155, 13.82K)

That definitely looks plain cut to me, why do you think that it folded over? Because there is little skin mobility? That just depends on how tight they cut you. Your dick is fucked, but Foregen should be able to fix it once their procedure becomes available. Definitely sign up for monthly, besides the fact that it will help them achieve their goal (as funding is the primary obstacle), it will also bump you up on the waiting list when the time comes, and nobody knows how long that list is going to be.

good for you that you don't let it get to you, but I really do, I've always been miserable and I'll continue to always be miserable until I have a foreskin

Why do people never believe me.
There is ZERO. There is no skin left that I am able to glide up and down.

And yes, I know I was folded back, because I was a kid, when it was done to me and not a baby. It was explained to me.

How? There is nothing to attach anything to. It's all just one skin. There is no endpiece. Someone would have to slice my dick open. And I don't want to do that.

I'd recommend to not go to male genital mutilation threads anymore then. You should stop thinking of your dick as "fucked up". This is unironically a case where you just need to love how you are. You can still cum, you can still fuck. That means your dick is still working. And a working dick is a blessing.

by a jew?

What's with you muh foreskin fags?

I'm from Europoor, was circumcised medically due to fimosis (couldn't pull foreskin back) and I have half my foreskin.

I don't feel like I'm missing out. In fact it made me last longer in bed due to desensitization.

Running through the veins of every kike.

By the doctor/my mother.
I am German, so I doubt he was a jew.

Honestly I avoid them 99% of the time.

Me too. It hurt extremely bad, when I was peeing. Literally like the Green Mile. Had to cringe, when I watched the movie as a kid.

They probably don't believe you because skin, all skin, is elastic unless already stretched to its limit.
Skin that is stretched to its limit doesn't stay that way, it grows to make slack. This is why fat people don't explode. This is why fat people have inches or feet of extra skin when they eventually lose weight.
Even if you were cut with zero slack, nocturnal erections over the course of years, combined with natural growth, would create some slack.
If you have no slack at all, that means you cannot experience an erection.
I suspect a woman wrote OP because doesn't seem to understand the mechanics of erection.

Yeah. Obviously I can move it. But the point is there is no slide. I can move the skin on my arm, but it's just going to move back to where it was. There is no "endpiece" of skin, I might be able to slide up.

I still don't know how the fuck I can explain it any better. There have to be some people, who got a deep cut, who also have no or little slideable skin left and understand what I mean.

You would have to ask Foregen, but their procedure would involve reopening the circ scar in order to attach the new foreskin anyway.
It is fucked up, this is the truth. I'm not going to deceive myself with a good goy bluepill just to feel better. I couldn't, anyway, because I already know the truth.
This is not the way I was born to be, I was subjected to mutilation. I will not love that.
There's only a small fraction of the pleasure compared to natural, intact sex. It's basically nothing compared to the real thing. I don't see the point of being in a relationship at all with a disgusting, mutilated dick that doesn't feel anything.

cutfags statistically don't last as long and women can hardly get off with cut dicks anyway, and besides, sex isn't about the woman's pleasure unless you're some beta

It completely ruins sex for the guy, that's what matters, it's the worst thing that can happen to a man. You probably don't understand how bad it is, over 75% of the nerve endings get amputated.

Zig Forums aren't exactly penis experts so I think you should talk to Foregen, they are good about responding to questions and concerns, and they would be the ones to ask. Not some kike doctor, and not Zig Forums apparently

Attached: 62930b0e91687a56118a93e09d6ce2c7c35566298d02f9fa71f76f472ab4b081.gif (1000x2450 1.07 MB, 225.18K)

Think about cocks a lot, do you? Maybe you should check out /lgbt/.

Hello military nigger. Your Nigger NFL NBA American shit is about to get wrecked from the inside by nasty nobodies. Get fucked Military nigger

Think about pussy alot? Want your clit cut off? Get fucked you Jude USA nigger

Hey, man. I'm not the one sitting around thinking about cocks and cock skin all day. You need to re-examine your life and ask yourself why you think about cock so much.

It's a relatively new procedure in the west. The "shang ring" is replacing the cutting method in the US. It's also used on adults who want to get circumcised.

Attached: shang-ring1-258x300.jpg (258x300, 13.28K)

Anyway. I am now out of this thread. If you want to wallow in self-pity, then go on. Or better fuck off back to /r9k/.

There's nothing else for me to do, I never had a chance. I'm just gonna sulk until Foregen becomes available, then guilt my cuck parents into paying for it, then never speak with them again and dedicate the rest of my life to trying to get as much pussy as possible in a futile attempt to catch up to the life I could have had if they hadn't ruined everything.

/r9k/ is different, they are just being bitches, plenty of them are uncut and still virgins, I don't understand how the fuck somebody can be capable of getting so much pleasure and then they don't

But normal foreskin doesn't have an "end" either, it's a double-sided tube. So in your case you make the "end" by rolling the outside and pushing the inside (don't ask me exactly how to do it, you need to figure it out yourself, it's your fucking cock), then the resto machine clamps on the roll you create and slowly stretches it over the course of months.
You should really ask about this on a resto forum.

Most cases of "phimosis" are misdiagnoses by foreskin-hungry doctors. It's normal to be unable to fully retract the foreskin until somewhere during puberty. Warm water + daily stretching is usually all that's needed, steroid cream can help. Sometimes failure to retract is caused by a frenulum brevis (short bowstring), in which case the frenulum can be snipped or cut using a blade, no tissue is removed, I did this to myself when I was around 20, took 2 mins and a few days to heal. The doctor had wanted to cut me and I proved it was completely unnecessary.

I have the same thing. It is called phimosis. It was revenge by the Catholic church because my parents were apostates and had my older brother out of wedlock.

I think about Women actually. And hmm I'm not afraid of the Futanaria. Have fun with your buddies….

You fucked up, I had phimosis learned the hard way, which really fucking hurt and took a few months of stretching and was fixed, didn't even need the cream they use to loosen the skin.

Another thing about foreskins that "can't" be retracted. This video from "Embarrassing bodies" shows a doctor fully retract the foreskin of a patient with a foreskin that "couldn't" be retracted.
This proves that the patient's foreskin was physically capable of being retracted and that the barrier was psychological (fear/pain). An example of a completely unnecessary male genital mutilation, if the patient had just sucked up the pain and stretched daily, he would have had painless retraction in a couple of fucking weeks.
How do I know? My cock was "unretractable" too. One day I just said "fuck it" and powered through the pain (which only lasts a few seconds), cleaned the fucking filth off my cock with my thumb, then retracted daily for a few seconds each time I had a shower. Couple of weeks and my "phimosis" was gone.
VIDEO PROOF OF UNNECESSARY male genital mutilation
This is before any cut was made. The guy literally gave away his foreskin because he couldn't handle a few seconds of moderate pain.
hooktube.com/watch?v=SNtZghTQMjw

Meh. In my case I waited 30 years and was getting so frustrated I went with the quick solution of male genital mutilation. I could never retract my foreskin but if I tried it hurt really bad for like half an hour. Maturbation is more tap tap and less fap fap but still easy. First couple days were a real bitch until ketanization of the head finished. More hygienic for me because I could never retract my foreskin to clean my dickhead, no more funky smell. But I'm basically the same as the pedophiles and grew up a eunuch so still just one of the walking dead hoping to help destroy Catholicism.

This. The barrier to a functional foreskin is mostly psychological. Boys raised by fearful single mothers who consider pain something to be avoided at all costs, lead to boys who would rather an authority figure cut off their main source of penile pleasure, than take the "risk" of a few seconds of pain per day. There's also fear that the foreskin will get "stuck", but all you do if that happens is grab the outside skin and pull it back over the head.
Really is a medical scandal.

the percentage of circs on phimosisfags that are too lazy to stretch their dick is tiny, the vast majority are performed on white baby boys as part of a multi-billion dollar foreskin harvesting business by pedo kikes

organdonationalliance.org/doctors-perform-worlds-first-full-penis-and-scrotum-transplant/

Sounds like you'd fit right in.

Gay.

Fuck off, kike. One uncut fap is worth more than a cutfags entire life.

retardation runs through your veins, user. I've seen others lament the loss of the foreskin, as if it makes them somehow less or they have been robbed of something that would have made them so much more.

if you were raised as a Catholic in the 1960s you were circumcised and Baptised. You had no say in either matter. If you were very unfortunate you were mutilated and I've shed a tear for those poor fuckers, what happened to them was a travesty and I would not condemn any man who sought to take his frustrations out on a rabbi.

if we are fortunate we get around 70 years then it is off into the great unknown, or for the atheists nothingness, an hour in pain can seem an eternity but a decade can come and go in the blink of an eye.

consider this, if we continue to reincarnate (poss. via Simulation) until we tick enough boxes to move onto the next step then you are currently without a foreskin because you might have indulged in the barbarous act of sleeving an enemy in battle.

sleeving: removing the face by making an incision around the neck and up the nape far enough to slip the face off while you enemy remains sleeping.

It does make us less, we are branded with the mark of the jew and we can't experience sexuality or have a healthy, functional relationship with long-term prospects. We are subjected to perpetual sexual frustration and physical discomfort. It's basically a death sentence in terms of having a fulfilling, enjoyable life and the only solace is that Foregen may be able to largely reverse it anatomically within a few years. The psychological damage and the loss of many years of youth with opportunities to court beautiful young women and the sex drive of a man in his prime are permanent, however.

the rest of your post is complete nonsense

That was both sad and disturbing. For the record, I didn't even know it was supposed to go back all the way at 19, and I'm pretty sure the girl I found out on is traumatized for life from me pulling out in agony.

Yeah, I was told to pull it back to clean it, but I thought that just meant the tip. I honestly probably didn't have it as bad as some people, but the stretching hurt like fucking hell the first few times and totally subsided a week into it. **did it 10 minutes a day, every day.