Hospital being managed by apes, literally

Nigger doctors are now twerking while operating unconscious patients at clinics.

wsbtv.com/news/2-investigates/doctor-who-made-music-videos-in-operating-room-facing-several-malpractice-suits/751266828

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5754797/Plastic-surgeon-filmed-videos-dancing-singing-surgeries.html
archive.is/0R63x
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ftfy

It's not the holy land so don't expect any "representatives" to care.

Attached: 7c3ae0746a18489e2e027524954f01760ecdd7edeb9bc7d4ffefdaa35f38d109.jpg (598x726, 71.79K)

Attached: Georgia_Cosmetic_Surgeon_Being_Sued_For_Dancing_Over_Exposed_Patients_&_Post_Vids_Online.mp4 (400x224, 2.09M)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5754797/Plastic-surgeon-filmed-videos-dancing-singing-surgeries.html
archive.is/0R63x

She has 7 malpractice suits against her.

I didn't think Negronomics was a field offering a PhD, but it is the current year.

I thought i won't troll Zig Forums today, but damn that's creative. Of course surgeons need to relax too, they cutting damn whites. They shouldn't be responsible for anything or it will be damning to their own mental health.

From such sick hoops and moves, brain damed is only a gift to be given.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (476x538, 38.13K)

I'm willing to bet money that these quacks specifically started pouring in the moment affirmative action started.

The first failed thread wasn't enough? Fuck off back to cuckchan, nigger.

There's no affirmative action in the medical industry user. Everything is equal. Don't be racist.

Attached: 380 to 400.png (1129x816 195.81 KB, 198.35K)

Taxonomically speaking, all humans are classified as apes, so therefore all hospitals are managed by apes.

Found the jew

It is no more controversial to mention the fact that you are a primate than it is to say that humans are mammals, and no less factually correct. The Jewish thing to do would be to deny reality.

Note that I did not claim that all humans are equal - the process of speciation ended equality millennia ago.

Autism will be a superpower by 2020!

Levels of savage never thought possible.

How.

What? The 26 year old was the son of the woman who got brain damage from a botched lipo and tummy tuck procedure. The sheboon "doctor" probably left her under too long and didn't monitor her O2 saturation because she was busy being a nigger.

Civil rights were a mistake.

Attached: 3760208845949.JPG (356x374, 36.65K)

yawn, make a thread when pajeets are exposed for having no qualifications.

"Victim" sounds black (son is suing for her, but no husband?). Also people who need fat surgically removed are pretty worthless. It's a good story to boost of course, but let's just be glad nothing was lost in the process.

Never let anyone with skin darker than you anywhere near you with a sharp object. For any reason, no matter the circumstances. The fact that this was 'plastic surgery' just shows you this was avoidable. This isn't showing up half dead in the ER and they throw you to a shitskin and you get cut up and finished off against your will.

Attached: 2e1d887666531dccc7a78af6b01031210055d1133e7f1b1c1b432cf6be61fbc3.png (500x500, 304.61K)

SHE WAZ DAWKTAHS AN SHEIT!

Attached: Doctor who made music videos in operating room facing several malpractice [360p].mp4 (640x360, 15.15M)

pottery. so many good lessons here.

More importantly: don't ever allow yourself to be unconscious in a room full of niggers. Let alone niggers with knives. lol.

Boomers asked for this. I can't fucking wait for the boomers to get exactly what they asked for as niggers and other muds abuse them and torture them in their nursing homes. 14 88 GAS THE BOOMERS GENERATION WAR NOW

Attached: aesthetics.png (1024x597, 296.66K)

how does Zig Forums respond?

Now I am paranoid.

I wouldn't bother talking to any black "medical professional". Even regular doctors are occasionally severe retards who give terrible advice. In fact, it happens all the time. No way I'm taking any chances with a double redditor. I don't care how qualified they are. Not happening.

t. not pajeet singh

Either I have no idea how human anatomy works or these double redditors REALLY fucked up a simple operation. I didn't think the stomach and brain were connected.

I've seen it posted on here that it's our right to demand a white doctor. I hope that's true, I'm pretty healthy but if I go to a hospital for whatever reason I'm going to demand doctors who are white and don't have their names ending in -stein, -berg, or chaim.

see the above post

(check'd)
Thanks, wish the OP said that. We both got fucked by this gay new wordfilter.

Into my double redditor archive it goes, how can kangs ever recover?

Jews were a mistake.

Most likely a blood clot formed in the operated area and reached the brain causing a stroke.

They od the patient "on a cocktail of drugs" so she got cardiac arrest, then she got braindamage from lack of oxygen while the chimps called for da ambalance to come and fix it.

the other nigs in the videos dancing with her need to be identified

The rapping sheboon isnt a doctor or a surgeon but a dermatologist

checked.
We are all apes, we are all great apes, but only some of us are sapiens sapiens, and a few of us sapiens aspergus

don't care wtf she is, belongs in the jungle

what do you think
evolutionary THEORY or MISSING link means ?

Jews did this. Without kikes planting the seeds in their heads, the boomers never would have gone for that civil rights garbage.

What the fuck is appealing with music that is basically just "double redditor double redditor, ass ass, double redditors ass, ass, double redditor" in the first place?

Does anyone have a reasonable hypothesis on this?

My reasonable hypothesis is that double redditors are dumb.

Hey mods can you not be faggots for once?

Attached: 1473051142910.jpg (485x441, 52.43K)

double redditor

Okay I will replace the word of "double redditor" with coalface.

Black music, no matter its form, has always appealed to the baseline instincts of man. Blacks have never made any music that has been very abstract, like classical, most probably because blacks themselves lack any good capacity for abstraction, generally speaking. Their music, from Jazz to Hip-Hop and rap, relies on certain sounds, styles, and moods to provoke the limbic system of the listener to provide them with enjoyable feelings. It's a Skittles sugar rush compared to classical, which is like a fine French cuisine. If you don't like rap, chances are, you have not many narcissistic traits, you are more intelligent than average and thus desire more abstract art, or some combination of both.

double redditor ni gger double redditor negger

Digits confirm we need to take back this board and free ourselves from the oppressive regime of the mods

I wondered for a few seconds if this level of incompetence is actually possible in such a profession. Then I remembered the story of the Apefrican American who was admitted to med school but tried to go and fight for ISIS or something. He had an IQ of about 70. Technically unemployable anywhere. America is truly becoming a third world country. Imagine you go to the doctor and think you're gonna get a professional to operate on you but you end up with a mental retard going full malpractice on you with overly-sharp cutting instruments then filming a twerk video right next to you. Wow.

Jesus and I though I was exaggerating when I compared woman and diversity quotas to being managed by doctors that didn't attend medical school.

Attached: 8071dcaf44a3062153d5b50b002601098f93f6db10f479dd982a71829acd974e.jpg (375x443, 25.06K)

Why would anyone be ok with a black doctor? Do they WANT to die?

Why don't you keep up with science and educate yourself on the fact that there is ZERO FUCKING EVIDENCE linking humans to apes, but yeah, the other user that responded to you first is correct.

What in the actual fuck was that cutting about at 0:04?
Pretty sure that's not being surgical. More like cutting a cake. Fucking animals. The white person that thought "Oh ok, my doctor is black, sure why not! I'm sure she's very capable…" Those nurses need to be sued and defrocked, too.

Stewie knows.

"Missing link" is sensationalist hoo-ha. We have a very large collection of the human family tree, wherein no links are actually "missing". You're pathetic to argue that a scientific theory is akin to the common vernacular "theory" btw.

Except their is no set of taxonomic-ally relevant physiological characteristics you can use to define what an ape is without also including humans.
genetics proves this one, bitch boy. Humans and chimps share 98.8% of their DNA.

there*
Polite sage

It's like double redditor animals try to see how much they can get away with. Are double redditors truly this fucking stupid, or do they just not give a shit? Why aren't we lining every coon and kike up against a brick wall?

Attached: dark.jpg (300x390, 17.97K)

What the fuck is this shit? "double redditor" becomes "double redditor?"

oy vey, ((who)) could be a mod on this board?

Not to be emotionally charged to anger your ignorance, but you have no idea what you're talking about. You're just repeating something some scientist (Jew) has said.

We could debate this all day and night, using science and the power of reason. But to dismiss higher spiritual knowledge, parapsychology and the metaphysical possibilities that relate to this matter would be damning. And to be honest, I don't really want to get into this. Fuck you.

If the doctor is a double redditor or pajeet,

RUN LIKE HELL

Sorry bud, but genetics does demonstrate a common ancestor between humans and chimps. You don't know what you're talking about. Stop wasting your time on pseudoscience.

Be upset all you wish. I take spiritual comfort in the fact that we are related to all other living things by blood. I never once dismissed spirituality in favor of abject materialism, but you assumed I did and that's no good.

This type of shit is why I go with my edlerly mom to the doctor and see who or what is treating her.

humans and chimp share 98.8% dna
some humans has 5%+ neanderthal yadyada, this math dont ad up at all

I see why the jews want the Kalergi plan.
These blacks always dance and sing wtf

double redditor
nīgger

Of course it wouldn't if you don't consider the fact that Neanderthals shared DNA with chimps too. There's some overlap.

Doppel Neger

You're dumb as shit.

Attached: helmet da fuq i just read.jpg (640x493, 96.75K)

double redditors causing brain damage
it's working as intended

Im not religious but if cant you spot the dishonest weaseling in this you are lost.

that works out aswell i guess
dumme neger

They ran the same shit with humans
all humans share the same dna blabla, then suddenly 5%+ neanderthal = BUSTED

I side with the Discoverer of DNA you never heard of beacuse he said "double redditorS AINT HUMAN"

There is no "missing link". There never was. The only way there could be is if evolution worked like pic related, when in fact it does not. It's long been debunked.

Attached: March Of Progress.jpg (624x270, 47.62K)

Maybe you guys are monkeys and are evolved monkeys. I can only speak for myself. I was created by God.

I'm not claiming all humans are the same, you're assuming I did - and that's wrong. Speciation proves that much.

Hello TORpedo, can I ask which God?

The perfect God that created the males with foreskins but then demands male genital mutilation.

You're insulting apes, user

you just claimed apes are the same as humans with your mainstream 98.99 spam.
My point is mainstream lies their numbers dont ad up stacked against each other.

double redditor

Ye no. You don't understand genetics a whit, otherwise you'd understand just how big a difference .02% of a genome can make. The point is that we share more with chimps than any other living organism, but we also share some common ancestry with every other organism too, just not to the same degree as with chimps.

There is no transitional fossil evidence on human vocalization, speech - the one thing that separate man from beast.

Evolution is a kike religion founded by Carl fucking Marx, any one claiming to tell you it's fact is a double redditor and you're just as gullible as they are for taking their word for it, do you know that PC culture and kike lies go hand-in-hand like PB & J? Schools have been taught by the Jude to lie and blindly accept it as fact rather than encouraging students to think for themselves. How ever I agree with anyone that say that double redditors inherently act wild and crazy like that, as seen a million times over. REMEMBER THIS THOUGH, JUST BECAUSE EVOLUTION IS FAKE, THAT DOESN'T JUSTIFY A double redditor'S ACTIONS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

Keks had.

double redditor
N.igger
double redditor
I
G
G
E
R
double redditor
n.igger
double redditorology

Are you kidding? Ever hear of a hyoid bone? Epiglottis? Heck, even vocal cords are found in other animal, pic related.

This one's great.

Attached: 06_1020917.jpg (1075x814, 179.21K)

Fucking faggot mods
Kill yourselves with shotguns you shitskin less than human filth
N.iggers are mods

Mods are n.igger negroes
Blacks
Tar folk
Less than human - ape like monkey shit flinging creatures
Fuck your n.igger wordfilters you whole n.igger mods

Dont play dumb, they can speak
Speech is needed for civilization
Neanderthals couldn't speak

*cant