HWNDU, where are they now?

Zig Forums, I am sorry. I am weak. My emotional attachment to these characters resurfaced recently.

What are they doing now? I watched a few of Brittany's streams, but she is only alone. Very rarely her boyfriend comes on, probably so the virgins watching the stream don't get bothered. Before that they did a lot of streams together. (really funny how they met through HWNDU)

I'd just like to know what's going on. Are they still meeting? I wish I could have been part of that, but my pure Germanblood cucked me out of being born a mixed-race Zig Forumsack, before I fully embraced civic-nationalism, to participate in HWNDU.

Attached: 1489738084845.jpg (1080x1080, 103.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zF36geHExM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know I am a faggot for talking about this btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=6zF36geHExM

It was fun.

I am sorry. You can stop now.

Mods just delete the thread. I can't believe I am caring about these ecelebs. (most of whom aren't even ecelebs anymore)

You know, OP, we have a board for this?
>>>/hwndu/

Attached: 0b4b69dc27cfb701bbc4df6c105d46d5.jpg (294x200, 14.37K)

No fuck this ban dodging pedo fucker your thread is fine just global report for pedo spam and ban evasion.

My 2 month old goodbye thread didn'get a single answer.
That board is dead.

Thanks user.

Well, OP, you can always hit them up on twitter. They're still out there. Talk to them. I was into the hwndu thing too, when it was a thing. Our guys, aside from Venti who's an eCeleb, are regular ordinary normies. I'm sure they'd reply back if you chatted them up.

polite sage because eCeleb thread on Zig Forums

I don't remember their twitter anymore though.

And the suicide hwndu wiki is dead.

that Arab crossboarder is probably a wrestler by now

he is

note: this isn't dox

Here ya go, pal. At least the ones that I have. Keep in mind, I only followed the cast of the first season.

Rose @theynamedmeRose ‏
Tony @UncleTonyRP ‏
Jackie @UncleChangNYC ‏
Naruto @KingRuisu ‏
Astoria @OSAstoria ‏

That's all that I have, but they could probably get you in touch with others. Some of them started their own jewtube channels. Some characters vanished back into the shadows, like the true anons they were, not fame seekers. Anyway, hope this helps ya get your hwndu fix.

thanks, right now I am trying to find out, when 4chad and Britanny fell in love

I am stalking her old periscope atm.

thanks btw

Naruto seems like a cuck now. Is he even still friends with the gang?

Just post in /hwundu/ faggot. Also Jesus is on twitter and streams sometimes.

You can also search the #hwndu and #HeWillNotDivideUs hashtags.

Not sure. I stopped paying attention to them once hwndu ended. (after Shia's cuck shed season)

I don't care about them as single persons. Except maybe 4chad and Brittany, because it's intersting how the literally started dating, because of hwndu and I am trying to find out how it happened exactly and when.

They are taken over by the libtards again.

Does it matter? It's not a set of people, it's an idea. If we die tomorrow, Zig Forums will still be here. And if Zig Forums is not, you won't care.

Jesus or w/e that Arab dude's name is has a small youtube channel with some good shit on it.

I was just frustrated back than and now, because I wanted to be part of it too.

I feel you; it's rare for us to have group projects (we should). Maybe make something designed to be a fun group project yourself, and "sell the idea" for anons to join you. You could be the next spark of fun.

Also if you have friends at all, consider a project with any of them. Even just two people will be more fun for you.

You could never have been a part of it you idiot, it was all staged.
If you had showed up and started acting like a sperg, you would have been driven off.
What you actually wanted was to feel like you have compatriots and are part of something. But you don't, and you're not, exactly because you're sitting around like a faggot sperging over these literal Whos who participated in a jewish psyop that targetted you.

That's nice. Maybe he can take his sandnigger ass back to whatever mud puddle he derived from and then i'll watch his jewtube vids to give him revenue.
Until then, fuck him, and fuck you.

Well, I am from Germany. I tried to push HWNDU and the Zentrum für politische Schönheit as a German HWNDU as hard as possible on Zig Forums, 4chan and Krautchan.

It unfortunetly never gained traction and no one dared to take the first step.

you are staged

Why are you so perturbed?

C'mon, user. Remember when we shut down the pool? That was a psyop too.

Attached: habbo.jpg (600x700, 32.57K)

Because HWNDU is cancer, and watching you lap up the leavings of some sandnigger and then promote doing so to others is disgusting.
Fuck you.

Go outside you pathetic faggot, for the love of God.

Do you know where you are? It's hard to be social, when you start from absolute scratch like you just created your character and got dropped in the world.
Right now I am in cocoon mode anyway.

What you're saying is, everyone was just like you? Didn't you feel at home?

You're angry, user. You should visit your nearest synagogue. Be the change you want to see in this world. :^)

I love you.

Yes, that's why I said what I did, you worthless dweeb. Go outside, start lifting, use the internet max of 3 hours a day.
Or don't and remain the loser you are, pining after fake friendships in a play put on by your kike enemies.

Calling me a jew a million times will never make you less of a worthless pile of shit, loser.

Y-Y-You too, faggot.

Well, it was in Hessen and I would have to drive there from the Ruhrpott or take a train. And then I would be completly alone there.

German Internet works differently. Like most of us are on 4chan and are just international. So I doubt a project on our own would get much traction.
The German imageboard Krautchan (now Kohlchan) is so extremely tiny and it's mostly populated by older guys (age 30+). The best years of Krautchan/Kohlchan is all in the past. It's just nostalgia masturbation over there.

We don't have a Zig Forums board that is populated with enough Germans to just meet up to troll something. HWNDU was completly unique in that aspect and it's interesting how nothing ever came close to it.

I wasn't calling you a jew. I was merely suggesting that you vent your frustrations to (((them))) instead of here on a Chinese cartoon fan forum.

The weird thing is, I don't even watch anime. And I can't start now or I am wasting my life away even more.

And do what?

Already am. Though I have to be more disciplined about it. You're right.

what else should I do then? I tried to go off 4chan and I just went to other sites instead.
I don't have anything else.

Mate, I know you are completly right. It's just hard to actually put these things into practice.

Think of it this way, before being born you picked hard mode that had more perks.

You're gonna need huge balls and some practice playing the leader. Make a plan, make it fun, make it realistic. If you have one good friend pick a two-person plan. If you have zero, you really need to go out.

Also go to the gym, like seriously you'll absolutely change your mindset in under one year. Make sure the room you're in is not poorly lit, and eat well. Brighten up bro.

That's the crux of the issue. I feel you but nobody will give you meaning in life. Pick a high enough goal and try to reach it, don't waste years on end on imageboards.

Hell, pick whatever! Learn some skill, some third language, read books, whatever. Be the main character of a glorious story.

Do what I do: educational videos on youtube.

Thanks. I've been going to the gym for about a year, but with many pauses in between.
I am really commiting myself to being disciplined now.

I just don't know what I even should be doing outside. Go where? I used to go on bike tours, but that is honestly not a lot of fun alone.

Yeah. Education is another thing I need to be more disciplined about. Fuck.