Indian Restaurant Explodes in Canadian City

CURRY ASSPLOSION

archive.fo/i9XbA
rt.com/news/427723-canada-mississauga-explosion-injuries/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (610x543 523.83 KB, 115.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Mceeh
twitter.com/reuben_vel/status/999868608997183488
archive.fo/IO232
twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/999864779736059904
archive.fo/XtuB5
twitter.com/PeelPoliceMedia/status/999875724499738624
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=CSD&Code1=3521005&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=3521005&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=All&Custom=&TABID=3
archive.fo/I8uXV]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quebec will put an end to this.

How can we claim incels did this.
THE EXTERNAL LEAF

TWO MEN ENTERED BEFORE BLASTS WENT OFF
BOMB SQUAD ON SCENE
archive.fo/Mceeh
twitter.com/reuben_vel/status/999868608997183488

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (613x659, 427.97K)

DIVERSITY IS GOOD

DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH

DIVERSITY IS WHAT MAKES THE MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA SO PEACEFUL

archive.fo/IO232
twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/999864779736059904

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (616x863, 397.78K)

Aren't muslims Incel incarnate?

That's a bloody good point

Waiting patiently for info on perp

Attached: counter signal shooter.png (960x546, 140.01K)

SUSPECTS CONFIRMED, FLED SCENE BEFORE EXPLOSION
archive.fo/XtuB5
twitter.com/PeelPoliceMedia/status/999875724499738624

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (616x658 1.54 MB, 368.48K)

Two parties fled the scene immediately after the incident. 1st described as male, 5’10-6feet, stocky build, mid-20s, light skin, wearing dark blue jeans, dark zip up hoodie pulled over head, baseball cap with light grey peak, face covered with black cloth material.
2nd male described as 5’9”-5’10”, fair skin, thin build, faded blue jeans, dark zip-up hoodie hood pulled over head, grey t-shirt, dark coloured skate shoes, face covered. Looking for public’s assistance in identifying the parties that fled following the explosion.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (595x374, 52.37K)

Considering mudslimes and poo in the loos hate each other, there is a good chance it's muslims.

What did they mean by using two different adjectives here?

Attached: counter signal white.png (817x641, 37.97K)

What a joyous land of Multiculturalism! How enriching.

Attached: diversity.jpg (430x397, 27.13K)

That's the thing about Arabs. The rich ones have harems and horde all the women. This causes the young, average Achmed to have a lack of pussy to select from. Hence their goat fucking and proclivity to rape. This is why the suicide bombers and radical jihadists are offered a harem of virgins in the after life, incentive for radical, angry incel dune coons.

What is up with his hand? He appears to be wearing a glove on his right hand, and his left doesn't look right; like it might not even be his real hand or something

Attached: mississauga bombing hand.png (1276x889, 1.08M)

Spicy Indian curry surely can cause devastatingly explosive diarrhoea.

lol I looked up #Mississauga on Twitter to see if anything else was coming out about the bombing, and it's full of whores advertising their services. The Greater Toronto Area is so fucking degenerate

Attached: mississauga bombing twitter.png (1220x766, 395.41K)

I'm betting it'll be state sponsored white guys responsible if it in fact turns out to be an attack. Gotta lay on the white guilt with elections coming up soon. Gotta have our first brown PM because progress n shieeeet.

I live a few hours away, and yes, you're correct.

That's more of a point than you know, 80% of all muslim men will never marry because the other 20% own all the women and make all the babies. They have no way to obtain women than by raiding each other and invading countries and immigrating to foriegn lands to set the same system up there, except with them as lords and with harems of their own. That's why they make do with little boys and little eunuchs dressed as girls. They're disposable and can't even fap. Hell, that's why they use human wave attacks, more men die, more women left for the survivors.
Watch this, and tell me they're not incels backstabbing their rivals for their women.

Boom in the Aloo

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 20.95K)

checked, and the ones that suicide bomb during Ramadan don't just get a harem of virgins in paradise, they get the VIP treatment ones with regenerating hymens and giant frames with seethrough skin. I don't know why.

If I remember correctly, Mississauga is filled with muslims.

Nothing to see here, just pajeet and poopi traibal warfare in a western country.

No it's just a paki, brown as shit and just as smelly.

pottery
And leftist think they can control these idiots.

No, they just hope for them to get along and enlightened

Here's a long link to the Statistics Canada page for Mississauga. If you go to the ethnic section, you'll find Mississauga has a total population of 715,475. Even if you're willing to assume that everyone who registers as just 'Canadian' and 'Other North American Origins' is white, which is definitely not the case, those figures combined with European Origins amount only to 380,870. By that figure, Mississauga could be estimated to be about 53% white. Based on the 'Mother Tongue' section, the figure for those whose mother tongue is English amounts to an even lower 329,990, which works out to 46% Anglo, the language on which Ontario was founded (French and other Western European languages there are mostly negligible, the runners up like Urdu, Arabic, Punjabi, etc all exceed French). By basically any means of analysis, Mississauga is a major Multikulti shithole

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=CSD&Code1=3521005&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=3521005&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=All&Custom=&TABID=3

Please elaborate. I pill customers in my line of work through anecdotes and "fun facts".

archive.fo/I8uXV]

Even the news is using military terms now and abbreviations at that?
1984 right there anons.

Attached: 1e897f2d0ef85a52bc2621012b036027d1f85ada.jpg (320x342, 16.43K)

I was born in Mississauga and both my white dutch parents knew this shit was going to happen and left when I was 6. Its kinda surreal to think this shit is happening in a place I was born. I live in a fully white country side now. The cities are literal shit holes and everything surrounding them is turning into the same way. I am not giving up though.

Attached: 08090e8ad36410542809e6e9ae189d00f48f1472900827de7aee00d7acf5b944.png (2000x1000, 91.18K)

Attached: diarrhea-375x285.jpg (375x285, 17.97K)

Probably Asian organized crime preying on immigrants. Could also be Russians.

When the nukes drop, these currymunchers will start eating people for heat.

My best friend's dad did the same thing (not Dutch but Ukrainian background) and that's how I met him. He passed away about five years ago and I wonder what he'd think if he could still see it now.

I am completely ok with this

welp

Well it is Ramadan.

Dat curry will get you every time my friend.

Attached: When You Can't Find the Street.gif (243x228, 1.33M)

Attached: Ceremonial Peace Offering.jpg (660x390, 69.23K)

We know it wasn't an Indian then.

So this is just typical Indo-Pak violence transplanted into Cucknadia.

Attached: india when you finally poo in loo.mp4 (270x360, 325.47K)

Holy Christ that noise. How are they all chattering as no one mercy kills that poor man

If you ever see a roadside memorial in a paki neighbourhood with a picture of a young man in fresh white sporting clothes white sneakers and a baller cap with the gold sticker on the front, that's a gangbanger, usually shot in a driveby, Surrey has dozens of them scattered all over, because they belong to the paki gangs, and that bunch are always internally fighting along ethnic divisions or the indo youth. Older Sikhs are respectable, but their youth go on wild tears and clump together in packs like wild dogs.

lel saw on the CTV news there was a Paki youf who got goodified in Toronto; 17 years old sitting in a car with his 20 year old friend when some youfs came by and shot them.

Khalsa Internet Defense Force please go

I wonder how many street shitters get killed annually while doing their business?

Attached: 1472023652732.webm (640x358, 2.19M)

Very difficult to distinguish whether that was a streetshitting accident or an intentional suicide by truck, kek

The indo youf glorify this degen drugrunner, Bindy Johol, they all wanna be just like him with his flashy cars and dead rivals and tables of coke. Like a bollywood Al Pacino.
Good thing someone domed that POS with some 9mm aspirin back in 1998, but the newer gen of pajeets look up to him and wanna be him, fuck hard work, they say, I'mma just be a baller.

double redditors

n i g g e r s

neat.

Also, it looks kind of little. Could be a prosthetic from previously having it explode off. Could of lost it in Pakistan or Iraq, if it's a Mudslim.

Or it could be hungry, retarded mudslimes blowing shit up because it's all they're good at. It's fucking Bombathon, pisslams favorite month.

Another incel who went boom in the loo.

This is why polygamy is dysgenic.

Heh, I can see how kike catladies wouldn't want the one state solution now, with Achmed and his gang or rape apes following them around Tel Aviv.

Muslim restaurant blown up. Probably a dispute between cousins

Way, way back most people there were white and Brampton was a bit of a curry containment area. Now it seems the whole west side of Toronto is fully multikiuti. Same thing in Calgary. Never knew there were that many who liked being around cowboys and rednecks.

They just picked up another suspect in Peel who beat up some autist in Abbotsford. Wonder if this is retaliation for ratting.

(checked)
Try basically all of Toronto. It's hardly contained to the west side, Scarborough is just as bad

Vancouver has no metropolitian police. A patchwork of RCMP, local and transit police. Some are more corrupt than others (ever wonder why VPD never hassles certain pot dispensaries? Do you know what baksheeh is?)

Want the gang problem solved? GVRD Metro Police.

Attached: the un gang.jpg (620x400, 60.16K)

Scarborough was always bad, but Erin Mills used to be pretty white back in the day.

Embarrassing

Cubits in ancient times almost are correspond to American feet. Basically they are 60 foot tall Attack on Titan giants that are see through. Also, the whole associating Adam with a giant sounds like some Nephilim paranormies demon shit.

If that didn't sound like you were going to be delivered up to some hell monster, you also can't urinate in paradise. LOL, you can have sex, but can't pee, wtf, I like peeing.

What even is i.s.l.a.m.???

I think its a britbong thing, their laws must require them to cucks for sikhs

That's literally how they spread their religion so quickly. They took all of the women and then they told the lower class men "If you want wives go and conquer."

double redditor

He's dead and agonal breathing.

Attached: not fine.png (800x806, 183.75K)

There's nowhere to run. Canada especially is headed down an extremely dangerous path, and it is imperative that the course of this country be changed. From where did you flee, and why did Canada seem like a good idea?

I was born and live in Toronto, my family has lived here for more generations than I know. When someone is too liberal to live in a small town they move here. Their way of life isnt rewarded in smaller communities. So all the drag queens, whores, and criminals move to the big cities. I really dont like whats been developing here. When I was growing up Toronto was liberal(which I always considered a good thing), but it wasnt the den of iniquity that it has become. Shootings and stabbings used to be a HUGE deal. Now they're memory holed and barely investigated. Why is there a man walking around my city who slit the throat of a kid last week. Im so disappointed in what my city has become. And am saddened that living here is no longer a point of pride for me. I dont want to be a blackpill faggot, but I dont think theres any hope of turning it around. I think the only option is white flight.

Toronto is a lost cause, like a condensed gayer version of Swedenstan. It will probably collapse into Detroit tier within a lifetime so you may want to start installing solid wood doors, strong hinges and window bars. Or just move 70km away from Taintronto

Attached: C6C0AD3B-00CA-49F9-8DD6-996334E52300.jpeg (758x532, 176.56K)

The fire rises.

Attached: read-siege.jpeg (2248x2331, 1.43M)

Ill just assume this is AWD until proven otherwise. Hand appears white but the camera is shit. What the fuck is the difference between light and fair skin, same thing.

I see someone else had the same thought.

There is one of these when the guy is a live, it last for like almost two minutes or something. It appears he was pooping on a railway though there are tracks nearby. I can't find it, but they come and give him water and shit it is as he does not realize he is missing everything from the belly down, he tries to get up and shit

Hes left handed and the only gloves on him are too bulky to allow him to operate a handgun. Note the weight distribution on the front left of that guy's coat. He has an object with weight in his front left coat pocket, causing the material to sag oddly.

These are likely kikes false flagging as white or mudslime by attacking indians. Next the news will claim "stoopid waycis attacked wrong people!"

could of been showing off, heaps of shitters die from selfie sticks and other dumb things.

Attached: India train selfie stick death.mp4 (408x720, 4.18M)

Daily reminder statistically 1 in 10 "leafs" is a stinking Pajeet

My bad. Clicked on Reply by accident.

Used to live in Southern Flipland. Lots of kidnappings. Cops couldn't do much, and since kebab never rat on each other, wouldn't get caught.

Moved to Canada due to mom getting employment here, back when Mississauga was a small town full of white people (bunch of them moved to Oakville and Whitby now).

Town slowly grew larger along with brown population. Can literally count by hand how many white people there are and public transit just full of browns/non-natives.

Also, they're slowly moving to Oakville and Whitby….

Attached: 1511595660129.png (700x700, 20.78K)

About Brampton:

Seems like 3rd worldliness followed them here. Flips in large groups experience the same.

Attached: bff0cd68b9717d804e14d445c7a9af89f56a9565489bd522c3b26db71206ff8b.jpg (677x782, 84.58K)

There's a Jolibee in Scarborough now.

(nice full house)
My aunt lived there for a long time and finally moved about 10-12 years ago. God, that place is a shithole. My family just calls it "Bramladesh" since it's more accurate.

kek I didn't see this before I made my post. I guess it's not just my family who has this joke.

In other words, you moved to a white area of a white country because you like what white people make for themselves, and are now surprised and annoyed third world conditions follow third word people like yourself.

Attached: 7ec0c3edb6db8711f2c37b084959eb527795a014702990e1195e9cc6c21ead0d.png (460x558, 180.85K)

Ramadan Bombathon

Attached: zappy poo in loo.mp4 (320x240, 353.03K)

What up my double redditors?

Nice going double redditor you're part of the problem.

What the fucking shit you fucking NlGGER mods.

what am i supposed to fucking do? I don't want to go to jail.

Attached: 533383f2845ce009885571edd2bbc5f3f3affca39f57787fd626b85f8637f08c.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I'm partially Spanish but ok.

Also lol reddit lol

Attached: 3e7df3528a124f3501494b41d9ffbb370d4addec5127e1c0b17168bfab53663c.jpg (199x255, 16.92K)

what are the other parts?

Attached: 3e02ede105b8d81f61963e48e915023750cdd15f0fc55f3038bc0c974f09b8ee.jpg (640x360, 18.67K)

Canada YES
Did people forget how to spell or are there just so many word filters now that it's hard to say anything without getting hit?

You know damn well that if there had been policies in place banning all the people who have caused the creation of this joke "Bramladesh", then you would likely be banned yourself. With the possible exception of allowances for marriage of what amounts to "war brides", which is I bet what your path was for entry. The point still stands.

Attached: fd7695b2aa6f7838db4b5314213a6e19e59c0805eb6973095a41e29a41ad8596.jpg (1052x548, 113.21K)