Angels and Demons

I have made a few new terms for the Zionists that seek control over us. 1. Angels = Governments 2. Demons = Corporations 3. Nephilim = combination of both in some way. angel doesn't mean good though, nor vice versa. This is to give them names. Further more, I think this subject to be very interesting, maybe some one has something strange that they seen or heard regarding this topic of discussion.

Attached: demonio.jpg (688x551 528.01 KB, 30.57K)

Hahah, fucking no you stupid, stupid jew.
How about we just call them "Zionists" and add "in government", "in corporations" and/or "in both government and corporate settings".
Don't drag your weird esoteric jew fantasy literature into this, and sure as FUCK don't try to associate fucking zionist jews with the abrahamic portrayal of beauty and goodness.

no doubt…

corporations are a legal distinction that seperates business matters from private matters

Name the jew or fuck off.

Name the fucking Jew. Don’t call them “zionists” and definitely don’t call them fucking angels demons unicorns or anything else.

These are simply terms or code words for them in general, it's not specificly boiled down to anything. I probably should have just left out "zionist" and it would have made more sense.

What I'm referring to is the strange politics that go on in those governments and corporations if any one has heard of any, so we can shine light on it all.

Serves no purpose what so ever. Say JEW.

J E W .

Kike kike weasel-like. Fuck off fag OP.
>>>Zig Forums

What the fuck are you talking about?
Fuck off.

go away with your gay esoterica shit

There is i dont know like 50 other threads about exactly that retard

Did you know there is an ancient art of combat called JEW-jiutsu?

Conspiracy by Angels and Demons?
Or maybe by both = Nephilim?

Gonna drop in here to rebuke some satanists trying to slide.

I rebuke you Satan. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ.

Aaaawww… I thought I was doing something original… But if we were gonna go about this type of thing any ways, could we perhaps find a way to differ from the other threads like per se find some more specifically strange stuff in our politics that no one has talked about?

We could even make our own symbols too, just to make things more fun. I don't know what for, but we can find a use and meaning somehow right?

Attached: strapoli symbols.png (433x565, 30.78K)

Is it that oath braker bullshit I see? PsyOP confirmed.

Well, we don't have to use these symbols, we could make up some too, I was only trying to strengthen Zig Forums.

Why, can you design?

Yes sir I can.

Tfw ONA faggooto

JUST CALL THEM JEWS
I don't see any other reason to say otherwise.

Just call them what they are, kikes.
Also OP is dying of AIDS from posting this thread.

Looks like AOL to me.