ICE raids suburban Chicongo restaurants

ICE has finally come to the Chicongoland area, causing some restaurant closures because most of them employ illegal beaners. Local babyboomers and beaners are protesting the raids as usual.

From Fox 32 Chicago

amp.fox32chicago.com/news/local/suburban-restaurants-close-after-surprise-raids-by-ice-agents

From the Daily Herald

dailyherald.com/amp-article/20180524/news/180529249/

Attached: 1100x619.jpg (1100x619, 109.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/
theillinoisseparation.com/
isra.org/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763
chicagotonight.wttw.com/2018/05/22/sanctuary-restaurants-offer-support-employees-little-protection
paulcraigroberts.org/2018/05/11/trump-is-a-disaster/
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
dailyherald.com/amp-article/20180524/news/180529249/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chicago Crime Scoreboard
heyjackass.com/

Illinois Separation Movement
theillinoisseparation.com/

Join the Illinois State Rifle Association
isra.org/

Chicago Police Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763

They need to start charging any business that has illegals working for them. Close them permanently.
Funny how the left is now about "family" and "business". What ICE should do is arrest a bunch of people then say they will only release them to family members who agree to ensure they make their court appearance. When family shows up they get arrested too.

looks like there is one white boomercuck tho

The daily Herald features more boomers.

Glad to see my stomping grounds being cleansed of the mestizo menace

Attached: ice ice baby.webm (640x358, 7.89M)

Just found this, these retarded faggots literally outed themselves as illegal alien employers by calling themselves 'Sanctuary Restaurants'

chicagotonight.wttw.com/2018/05/22/sanctuary-restaurants-offer-support-employees-little-protection

Attached: 44238099001_5394030298001_5394024010001-vs.jpg (640x360, 34.83K)

Pretty naive, it wouldn't take much for a competitor to send someone over have some corrupt cops arrest & release the "illegal" then have that place shuttered.

Trips of truth. The left has always been about doing whatever fits their narrative at the time. Two faced lying back stabers the lot. Great idea about the family members.

What the fuck are you talking about?

That's like telling the ATF you have an unregistered machine gun and expecting nothing to happen

Attached: db2cfcd17657d949d71c6576171236035e8c6247ce53aeebcf6385ac38693b3a.jpg (768x1367, 142.52K)

Yep, the welcoming committee for the illegals looks about as one would expect it would. Bloated with cheap crap food and dressed in cheap crap clothes courtesy of cheap crap labor.

That's true, these dumbasses believe that Nothing will happen to them, but oh boy, are they in for a surprise.

hahah get fucked illegaldouble redditors!

kek and the libtards there complain about unemployment among their white libtard selves going ahead to vote dems but do not even realize they themselves caused it.

Oh no!
Where will I get tacos from now?

Attached: a49a72fc4e323300902826febb34921e62bf1763f2e97ca1344e26dfd1a4f849.jpg (600x1089, 128.92K)

<
From the Daily Herald

I swear i hate these faggots so kuch

paulcraigroberts.org/2018/05/11/trump-is-a-disaster/

h0h0h0 double redditors

How do you join ICE again? Wonder if they will take you in if you have military experience.

i dont c y that would be a problem
just google how to join

ice.gov/careers
They don't even require law enforcement experience, so military experience will make you a very desirable hiree

I know you're being sarcastic, but mexicans are such pretentious fucks about their food.
Especially when it comes to flour vs corn tortillas.
"eww flour tortillas are for white people, that's not authentic Mexican cousine!"
Authentic mexican food consists off shatting beans onto a plate and shoving overly spiced rotten meat into corn, or just eating corn with mayo on it and continuing to balloon in size like you're in a colder climate.
I'm a fan of some mexican food, but as an whole it's garbage, and Tex-mex is 100 times better than just mex.

Not enough

This whole damn shithole of a city is an Afro-Hispanic hive run by (((Rahm))) and his SJW minions

Good work so far but a couple small raids aren't gonna do shit, pick it up ICE

Thanks.

Attached: de17af76dd7519d90eefc8ed3fa418b6f156402b954c09163e36c252deb93abe.png (244x370, 72.76K)

What never ceases to amuse me is the idea that Americans never landscaped/picked crops/cooked ethnic foods before beaners invaded.

Attached: pixelz.io.png (1337x331, 14.39K)

Nice.

Attached: nice.jpg (640x345, 250.08K)

Westerners have been trying to teach people this shit since the beginning of civilization, anything we were taught we picked up and continued to use though (assuming it was viable).
Meanwhile countries we tried to teach simple things like animal husbandry and crop rotations are still murdering each other with spears and AK's.

But that's a discussion for a different time.
I'd love if ICE would hit every town within 100 miles of me personally.
There is a large population of street racers just a town over from me where I go to the gym, and I've had to dodge them several times as they run every single stop sign in the school zone leading to it. (but somehow sadly miss hitting the mob of mexican children who seems to comprise 100% of the schools population)

Good start, keep it up. Hopefully the (((courts))) don't let them off

Rahm is the mayor of Chicago, not St Charles, which is 3 miles west of Chicago. St Charles is a nice area or mostly white people. Of course there is a spill over effect from near by West Chicago, South Elgin and Aurora. Spics and double redditors from those town find their way in for work and to drink at the bars along the downtown strip.

But the cops dont take no shit in St Charles, thus spics and double redditors are definitely profiled there.

double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor

You know the best Mexican food? The kind white people make that's doesn't involve Mexicans.

Lol like Trump would let them, he loves illegals and will personally prevent anyone from baing punished like he did with rubashkin

This times 100% and Mexican food in the USA isn't fucking Mexican food it was all invented recently in the USA by White restaurant owners in Texas/California and taco bell invented the rest burritos, tacos, fajitas, carne asada and every other popular "mexican dish" is American food inspired by Spanish and French cuisine.

The only beaner mexican dishes are : Tamales, bean paste,rolled corn torillas with grains still left in them, and acorns. The shitskin aztecs didn't even know how to roast meat properly which why so many of them died from eating European livestock.]

Attached: dumb beaners.png (856x612, 35.43K)

What I would do is pay some 3rd world nation to house a large Prison, and send all pregnant illegals to that prison.

Arest the faggots over the following law.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Two fun hats to own,
if you don't already!

"The line at the DMV never moved faster!" - Verified Customer

Attached: heat.jpg (385x364 34.54 KB, 18.52K)

No it's not. Much farther. Maybe from cook county? It's in Kane county btw. It's at least a 35 minute drive from st. Charles to shitcongo.

Attached: food.jpg (767x722, 193.34K)

Hahah, proof that reporting shit to ICE works
>ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
Keep reporting and yes, leave your actual contact information.

>dailyherald.com/amp-article/20180524/news/180529249/
In articles like this, report every single name to ICE. ICE actually cares, all it takes is a complaint for them to act.

"But we strongly oppose when these agents begin questioning otherwise innocent people while on their way to finding the ones their looking for."

*They're

Good to know that the Daily Herald hires incompetent writers/editors.

Can I have some ICE with that?

bump