FATBOY KIM : "I'M SORRY, UNCLE TRUMP"

FATBOY KIM : "I'M SORRY, UNCLE TRUMP"

straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/trump-welcomes-warm-north-korea-statement-as-very-good-news

CHASTENED

Attached: Untitled.png (621x295, 32.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paulcraigroberts.org/2018/05/11/trump-is-a-disaster/
japan-forward.com/dear-megumi-we-told-the-prime-minister-this-might-be-our-last-chance/
japan-forward.com/a-letter-to-megumi-forty-years-have-gone-by-without-you-dont-ever-give-up-you-are-going-to-come-home/
youtube.com/watch?v=rbjg4mzMlmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every time.

Fuck I love this cunt. Just punishes world leaders like little children. It's hilarious.

Just look at the body language between Trump and our kike PM.

Attached: submissiveturnbull.jpg (1080x1080, 353.77K)

UNITED JUCHE KOREA NOW
JUCHE EMPIRE NOW
WHITE JUCHE NOW
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE CAPITALISTS
WHITE WORKER UNITY NOW

This reminds me of when the Chinese stopped laying the red carpet for Obama and he didnt do or say anything. He just accepted it.
Sometimes other countries will test you to find out how desperate you are and hope that you make yourself look weak. Its common in local politics in asia.

What, you mean Drumpf isn't just a stupid orange Cheeto head who says and does things randomly? You mean he may actually have some political acumen and knowledge of negotiation? Does this mean the media has been lying about him all this time?

Attached: fieldhockey.PNG (395x408, 371.09K)

Apparently Kim actually did, or at least heard about it, but he still tried to stump the Trump with Trump's own tactics anyway lol.

I'm giving him kudos for trying. Unless China is using him as a test dummy.

B-but the torpedo told me this is masterful diplomacy by the Great Leader who is leading Trump around like he is a dumb orange puppy.

That's who we call GIDF or that one angry gook that ruins every thread about Asian politics to tell us how superior Korea is.

Attached: 6103fe42edda2603ded41ecd443849091d4c283e8f002b2e0d0c1ea6efb7e3d5.jpg (898x1080, 74.72K)

They were already released my dude.
Ya just dont hear about it because the media are faggots

Sauce?
Checked, regardless.

Attached: checked.jpg (255x242, 16.39K)

paulcraigroberts.org/2018/05/11/trump-is-a-disaster/

haahaahaa double redditors

Now watch the shills deflect.

When you shill this hard and try to deflect we just know that this is important. Your side never did understand how the strasiad effect works.

Sup, GIDF. I happen to have sources to the contrary.

japan-forward.com/dear-megumi-we-told-the-prime-minister-this-might-be-our-last-chance/
japan-forward.com/a-letter-to-megumi-forty-years-have-gone-by-without-you-dont-ever-give-up-you-are-going-to-come-home/

Attached: 【12版1面】※補正 めぐみさん.jpg (642x990, 188.73K)

1 shekel has been deposited to your account

Except thats not happening at all tho. It's NK asking the US to come back. From what are you basing this fanfic?

I guess you missed the part where the South Koreans said Trump was vital to setting up the talks and deserved a nobel peace prize.

Reminder to filter all gooks.

How about we filter shills like you instead?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

All I'm shilling for is the return of Megumi, you inhuman crypto-kike.
What, did you eat her like you eat dog? Is that why you sent us dog bones and told us it was Megumi? Could you not tell the difference?
We tried to be nice, but now your little sandbox thinks it rules the world after Japan built all your infrastructure and then gave you money for losing an unjust war.
Maybe I'll go around and steal all your children and we can exchange when you deport out of Nippon? All gooks who don't take my offer will be exterminated and their bodies will be dropped on Liancourt Rocks since you want them so bad.

Attached: 横田めぐみさん.jpg (1145x817, 473.6K)

isn't south Korea the most immunized/highest autism levels in the 1st world? asking for a fwen

Fuck South Korea to death with a baseball bat or a fruit bat - whichever is more horrific

What suprise. Nick Fuentes' little rat children are multiplying. Maybe they've found common cause with the SK bot army.
Thugs gonna thug.
It's so important to me that a high iq gook country doesn't get nukes. Only the good guys get those, am I right?
I would tell you to kill yourself, but you probably already have.

This. I wouldn't even feed them to my dogs because that would be almost cannibalism and they wouldn't like the taste. It might give them a stomach ache.

Attached: efe70745b0f5a5da9a53867ddcac12a354a2fbeebe4540df5cfceb42850b4f00.jpg (1154x1080, 83.85K)

Not the american ones.
Norks kidnapped jap girls from jap beaches to work as translators.

Kim has read the Art of the Deal

Attached: 170615175817-dennis-rodman-art-of-the-deal-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 127.37K)

These.
Anyone on Zig Forums who can't see what is happening should go back to faggit, give up lurking and realise they are too stupid for Zig Forums.

I guess you missed the part where everyone said that about everyone sans the joke prize and South Korea is occupied by U.S. forces and has to suck their dick to pacify them even when the U.S. is just dicking around like always.

From what was actually stated and has been happening in the actual order of events not omitting the shit the Trump regime pulled off. Instead of WOW SO MUCH WINNING NORTH KOREA ON ITS KNEES shitposter like the OP.

Get out off your 150character news reddit/twitter/trumpshillgeneral/shill bubble and you will realize how retarded you look to blame North Korea in first place for calling a direct insult and threat BY THE U.S. REGIME stupid and how retarded it is to spin the statement North Korea made in response to the U.S. playing the dick again into "begging the US bag". Its North Korea thats calling out the farce not Israels "based" puppet regime.

>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1527272315908.jpeg (615x608, 196.91K)

>>>/hasbara/

Being anti-Trump is a code-word for being anti-White you fucking kike shill. Reported.

I'd wager many have by this point.

Attached: c58435bf86305e516c81a6435bbcb826a4a7028e3469fe2a49c2ecaf4aebf5ea.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

Please return to reddit.

Attached: shut_it_down_jews_max_headroom.gif (466x342, 1.82M)

At least you don't hide it anymore

see

Attached: uswhites.jpg (741x649, 124.92K)

Attached: 71e2fb0ac52ea5807ca4ea80f8ac943a15666560b109c4825816a7ac8bfd4472.gif (252x281, 12.29K)

Attached: muhsshareblue.jpg (741x649, 125.01K)

Attached: 91eadd411ee0b2fe6698a4b7876df2852c51d2504df4387c31c12002e8209823.gif (495x283, 275.03K)

Leave.

Attached: 1527272922639.jpeg (956x781, 426.72K)

Attached: thiskillsthetrumpgoy.jpg (288x288 273.33 KB, 17.79K)

The dog and pony show has no breaks.
You're clearly up on all the happening Zig Forums lingo. How does this team game benefit whites?
The North Korea's are practically begging to suck the US off, but am I supposed to believe this is solely down to one man's epic moves?
Trump clearly has them skittish, so what?
How would the world be worse off if the US had disappeared yesterday?
Let's say the North Korea's got a more favourable deal from the Europeans or they went ahead and built theie nukes, what then?
What is America First? I'm seeing a repeat of Nixon's mad man brinkmanship. I guess it all comes down to what you think the US should be.

North Korean supply of weapons and manifacturing technology to Israels closest enemies is on the line.

Oh wait…. you didn't mean the campaign slogan "America first" but actual nationalist ideals? Fuck off to >>>/reddit/ shill!!!

Attached: a105147f94f1503421a3925e0837b9d282c466ad59b83abd2b1386cd65704459.gif (472x360, 692.8K)

We already have a thread about this.

You just made another, around Trump's blustery tweet, because you had lost-the-fuck out of the narrative in the other thread.

Here's the full text of what the North Koreans said:

>The sincere pursuit and active efforts made by the DPRK to end the relations of hostility and distrust that have lasted for decades and build a new landmark for the improvement of the DPRK-U.S. relations have commanded unanimous sympathy and support from the public at home and abroad.

>I would like to take this expression of his stand on the DPRK-U.S. summit as a decision not consistent with the desire of humankind for peace and stability in the world, to say nothing of those in the Korean peninsula.

>As for the “tremendous anger and open hostility” referred to by President Trump, it is just a reaction to the unbridled remarks made by the U.S. side which has long pressed the DPRK unilaterally to scrap nuclear program ahead of the DPRK-U.S. summit.

>It could be that he lacked the will for the summit or he might not have felt confident.

>But for our part, we have exerted sincere efforts, raising hope that the historic DPRK-U.S. summit meeting and talks themselves would mark a meaningful starting point for peace and security in the region and the world and the improvement of the bilateral relations as the first step forward to settling the issue through dialogue.

>We even inwardly hoped that what is called “Trump formula” would help clear both sides of their worries and comply with the requirements of our side and would be a wise way of substantial effect for settling the issue.

>The U.S. side’s unilateral announcement of the cancellation of the summit makes us think over if we were truly right to have made efforts for it and to have opted for the new path.

This went past double redditor to triple reddit. Only the hurrest of hurr durrs (you) fails to understand what Best Korea is for China. 100% of China's illicit trade is facilitated through NKs one single port. Hrmmm, that was too many words for a nog-dna brainlet like (you)…
TRUMP IS ATTACKING AN IMPORTANT CHINESE ASSET YOU FUCKTARDED WETBACK
That was probably too complicated too, but oh well.

Translation:

In point of fact, it now looks like Trump is crawling back with his tail between his legs, ala the fact that they have basically told him point blank 'We aren't giving up our nukes' and he's pretending like that wasn't the core demand of the US in order for the summit to transpire.

The Chinese want the NK's to go full Japan circa 1941?

Wouldn't the "redditor" be the kike pretending that the orange kike is legit a fashy based goyim after two years of his sole servitude to zog since his presidency?

Another dumbass has gotten lost on his way to reddit.

Whats both hilarious and sad about that image is that reddit has a more-accurate view of this situation than h8/pol/'s swarm of sycophantic zionist shills.
I mean, look at this shit:

Trump has a 95% White base, and yet, he will not name White people. He names EVERY OTHER GROUP - Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, even gays! - but he won't name White people, who were 95% of his base.

The idea that Trump is a stand-in for Whites is ridiculous, especially at this point.
In reality, anti-Trump is code-word for anti-zionist.
If you disagree, I suggest you go listen to zionist (((Lee Zeldin))), Trump's new favorite pet new york kike, as he opines alongside the semi-senile Lou Dobbs, that Trump is the new Bibi.
youtube.com/watch?v=rbjg4mzMlmk
And I quote:
Wow, that sounds familiar, doesn't it? Its almost like (((Lee Zeldin))) is in this very thread!

Not impressed by your rhetoric (((Lee))).

Yes. China is using North Korea as a buffer against the jewed-western influence infesting South Korea and as a proxy for violating trade laws. They would rather see the USA start a costly, stupid war than lose their puppet without a fight. North Korea knows their options are either stay with China and probably die in a jew war, or side with Trump and probably become indebted to jew bankers.

You are so fucking disingenuous dude.
Again, this whole thing started to fall apart, why?

Because Pence exposed the fact that the Trump admin was planning to treat the Norks like they did Libya, after getting them to give up their nukes.

So, the idea that the Norks think there is any fate for them in 'siding with Trump' besides getting stabbed in the asshole with a box-cutter and hung, is fucking ridiculous and disingenuous as FUCK.
Meaning, either you are fucking retarded - 'never attribute to malice what stupidity can explain' - or else you're acting extremely disingenuously, suggesting a shill, and given its a pro-Trump message, this suggests a zionist shill.

Shill harder, jew

Attached: 30042018195455.jpg (267x189, 18.16K)

Truly a mystery, if he has any brains he will NEVER destroy his nukes.

Why would or should anyone here care what you lying neocon jew promoting kikes say?

That image is obviously false, int hat you took the time to make it, post it, and respond.

And of course, like the jew you are, you accuse me of doing what you're doing, and you don't even have a fucking counter-argument.
Pathetic and kosher.

This guy gets it.

As does this guy.

You zionist kike faggots are losing control of the narrative. No, scratch that - you've lost control of the narrative.
You can't claim someone is hated by jews when you've got jews describing him glowingly and comparing him to king jew. The illusion falls apart.

I was under the impression that the Chinese were tired of the NK's shit. This seems like excatly the type of buffer the chinks would want.
Weird seeing this board desperately fishing to get trump a peace prize(even as a joke). This Bolton shit leaves more than a bad taste.

Because so far, every one of you shitdick shills have been trying to convince everyone that North Korea is a real country, and not the sad little bitch of China. If China wanted, they could utterly destroy North Korea in a week, but they won't, because they need it. Every time you kvetch about le orange drumpf frying China's bacon, you basically hold up a "I'M WITH BERNIE!" sign, you fucking AIDS boat.

I have no silly ideas about NK going head to head with US and not get annihilated, but as long as the threat of turning SK into glass remains, (((the Trump administration))) will be kept at bay.

That's true, but now he's backing off for some reason.

why so buttmad juden?

Attached: torfag20052018162315-1.jpg (482x433, 68.99K)

US deep state.
Peace in Korea is unacceptable to them unless it results in US control of North Korea. They covet that land border with China

Thats a nonsense deflection faggot and you're taking the words you use directly from the mouth of (((Lee Zeldin))).

This is how I know you're a shill - nobody has made such weak argumentation, that's what YOU'VE been doing, and when its pointed out, you accuse others of doing what YOU'VE been doing. As always. You fucking jew.

Exactly.
And frankly, while the US could annihilate North Korea, a whole fuckton of American troops would die in any strike on Seoul as well, so it wouldn't look good at all to try and play that game, and everyone involved knows it.

And we've got these zionist shills in here screeching about nonsense to distract from the reality that Trump has no real power upon the Norks because of this dynamic, and they've basically shown as much by telling him to fuck off if he's just going to keep telling them they have to give up the ONE FUCKING THING that's keeping them from getting (by the admission of Trump's own underlines) Ghadaffi'd.

You are, jew.

War with North Korea wouldn't work out for the USA. They'd win the battle but lose the war.

Attached: bypass2.png (1814x1304 1.41 KB, 1.45M)

Because he got outplayed by the fat guy.
NK destroyed the testing facilities as they said they would because they don't need them anymore, when the kikes asked for the nukes as well they just laughed in their faces. There's also the fact that the SK people are with NK on this one as they perceive the North as peace seekers and US as war bringers.

Also here is the so called ""threats"" according to the Trump regime that where used as an excuse to call of the talks with North Korea. But without the heavy (((MSM))) and (((Twitter))) spins and paraphrasing and fictional insertions. Lets see if the facts survive certains (((moderators))).

>At an interview with Fox News on May 21, U.S. Vice-President Pence made unbridled and impudent remarks that north Korea might end like Libya, military option for north Korea never came off the table, the U.S. needs complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearization, and so on.'

>Soon after the White House National Security Adviser Bolton made the reckless remarks, Vice-President Pence has again spat out nonsense that the DPRK would follow in Libya’s footstep. It is to be underlined, however, that in order not to follow in Libya’s footstep, we paid a heavy price to build up our powerful and reliable strength that can defend ourselves and safeguard peace and security in the Korean peninsula and the region.

tldr
North Korea ""threatens"" selfdefense against U.S. threats of aggressions and forced regime change against North Korea. Also North Korea may be open for dialogue but the ball is on the (((U.S. regime))) to act upon it

What the fuck is happening to this board? There are more shills than actual anons at this point.
And now double redditor is filtered. Fucking Christ I want 2015 Zig Forums back.

Again, I have to reiterate how utterly retarded this shit is becoming.

What the fuck HAPPENED to this board?
I'm fucking awestruck that this level of low-energy obvious-kike shilling is permitted and, seemingly, wide-spread.

Very possible.

He's backing off because he got caught red-fucking-handed planning to depose and kill the people he's pretending to set up a friendly alliance with!

Which makes it all the more amazing they'd be so fucking sloppy as to have allowed it to get out that they were intending to take control of North Korea once they got them to give up the nukes which inhibit such a take-over.

I'm guessing you got poor grades at Hebrew school. Or maybe you just couldn't afford a good English tutor, irving. Maybe next time.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-25-14-24-36-1.png (521x160, 36.88K)

Not the same thing JEW.

The Norks knew this was the USAs plot all along. Hence why they were going into this without surrendering their nukes as a precondition.

You are the cancer killing this board.

The more flak we catch, the closer to the target we are

Attached: 81fad9ee3810a452b2a96fcfec262d67c23f89ce440eb60f849ddac818371afa.png (850x400 169.71 KB, 85.14K)

They had to have been thinking it.

This board has been dead for over a year bro.

Its been amazing to watch the slow systematica takeover of the board by zionist factions.
I'm still not sure whether the mods are just sycophantic retards or are actually getting bribed or what have you, but at this point, I have to lean towards the latter. Which makes sense - if I was in the position of these zionist kikes, i'd have done my best to take over a community like this and draw it to my side.

Better a loyal lapdog than an aggressive wolf, and as the process transpired, the board gradually became weaker and weaker, more restricted, until we are where we are today, full-blown lapdog mode.
Really activates the ol' almonds, I tell you hwat.

It's like Iran with the whole Obongo Iran nuclear deal.
Iran knew the USA had no intention of abiding by the terms of the agreement even if their current president forced it through. So why bother on their end? Why not just see what they could get out of the USA (in their case, the Iranian assets the USA stole) but never really commit to the USAs obvious ploy to disarm them for invasion.

Latter stage of empire, what would once have been vassal states have acquired the strength to no longer be subject to such simple demands.

The US is reaching the end of its lifespan - no longer trusted, because it regularly betrays its vassal-allies, and no longer feared, because those who've not yet been brought to heel have acquired weapons which make a simple invasion with conventional forces infeasible.

At this point, for Iran and NK, its along the lines of:

Iran was a vassal state until the Religion of Cuck™ic revolution returned its independence. Said revolution being inevitable.
Norks are a vassal of China though some argue they may be more akin to a useful ally rather than an outright vassal.

The USA has always done a shoddy job of running an empire. It's not suited to it.

double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor
double redditor

Wew the yids are really fucking pissed about this thread.

No shit. With all the jew-shill labeling, I'm wondering if several of the JIDF potatoes running this op aren't just arguing with each other.

That's pushing their relationship to the extreme. China views North Korea as little more than a meat shield.

Coming from the fag shilling reddit talking points, that's rich.

You can't censor a free spirit, yid.

Whatever, reddit.

Please report me so that based mods can ban me for being a kike, shareblue shill because that's what you get for being against Israel geopolitical interests on Zig Forums now.

Sure are a lot of double reddit nig­gers in here.

Attached: derp.jpg (702x658, 56.2K)

You care enough to keep coming here shilling.

Attached: Earl Smug.png (898x692, 601.08K)

Stupid korean nïgger thought he'd fool Trump.

You can say nig­ger here user, you're among friends.

doubel redditor