Weinstein turns himself in

apnews.com/7502a38586fb437fa281c33c32bb0233?utm_medium=AP&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter
archive.is/McEZB

Attached: kikearrest.JPG (820x763, 64.92K)

He should turn himself into ash.

He's only doing it so they can find him "innocent"
Then (((they))) will spin it as the work of whatever they're calling the latest internet boogeyman.

friendly reminder all these outspoken actresses had every opportunity to say no thanks and walk away but instead they willfully got harvested in exchange for minor acting roles
they want the respect that goes with talent but everyone knows they got casting couched for their parts.

Attached: 1526315494.jpeg (800x600, 100.36K)

That logic could just as easily be transferred onto the victims of Religion of Cuck™ic sex slavery gangs, you should probably shut the fuck up or get out.

No, it can't. I'm not that user, but in his defense, you're retarded. I'm not saying this dirty kike didn't force it on Some of them, but ones who wanted fame, are also in the wrong.

Even if that's true it just reslted in Harvey Weinstein getting arrested so I fail to see the problem.

no it can't. i seriously doubt weinstein held a gun to any of their heads, or a weapon of any kind, or used any force whatsoever. there's no doubt these actresses whore themselves out for roles when they're coming up and are still nobodies. fuck this kike but these hollywood whores aren't innocent either.

One million dollars cash paid for bail and, he has wear an ankle monitor. He was carrying a book titled "Something Wonderful". Look at that smile. The fat kike knows he's never going to jail over this.

Attached: kikeargument.PNG (1024x689 1.89 MB, 137.92K)

absolutely plebian tier taste pakies are caucasian too

Attached: 1527103051644.jpg (1170x840, 255.96K)

(((>>11612055)))
lmao

He's never going to jail because no rape actually happened. Or are you seriously implying there are non-whores in Jewlywood? It's still a great thing to enjoy kike tactics backfiring on them though. And do you believe a Jew, of all people, will learn his lesson from this and stop being a disgusting sleaze? Hell no. I'm sure this won't be the last time Weinstein, or any other of the accused in Hollywood, will have to deal with extortionist "rape" accusation charges.

I was pointing out the blatant contempt the jew feels for the goyim trying to punish him.

That's what pisses me off. That kike isn't the least bit remorseful of his crimes and just like Epstein, who deserves the death penalty many times over, this kike will get a slap on the wrists and leftards will lie again about caring about women. They only care about their kike privilege.

I see now.

Fucking kikes
Wonder if they found any dyed red leather shoes in harveys house
Hmmmmmmmm
HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM

The "aspiring actress" is a no name nobody no has ever heard of, and she, unlike Rose McGowan and others who consented to fucking Weinstein for a movie career, was actually sexually assaulted. This woman actually filed a police report (which was (((ignored))) at the time) and to my knowledge has never appeared on TV to push feminist taking points.

Make no mistake, McGowan and the other Hollywood roasties will be screaming hysterically for the next month about The Patriarchy because they regret fucking him and want shekles, but that shouldn't distract you from this kike's actual victims.

Attached: WeinsteinClinton.jpg (1024x698 92.68 KB, 378.86K)

Casting couch whores are being used to draw attention away from Hollywood's sickest sin, pedophile rings.

One down.

Attached: 0a6c35ac6c307c3d40dac3a1c47b4f7346c6feaa900729c96f05aab768ea0394.gif (265x200, 1.96M)

At least you can can get them with supplying booze and drugs to minors charge. Dunno what is the punishment in the UK for such.

Bump

Attached: MF-HRYK-2.jpg (400x400, 49.67K)

could he be using willingly going to jail as a means of keeping himself protected though?

Why would you bump? Everyone here uses the catalog

FPBP

for I know a hero will come

Why the fuck are you obfuscating the link nἱgger?

but jews did

One down, many more vipers to go. Hitler was right about this being an Eternal Struggle.

Attached: 8chan hitler it's happening.gif (1221x850, 425.18K)

n.ggier
codemonkey

Does it say codemonkey?

It only seems eternal because no one has tried actually wiping out the jews once and for all of time.

kill yourself yid

We're at the end of the line. Either they will succeed in flooding our countries and wiping out our genetic code, or we will awaken and scourge them from the planet. Due to the global information network now in place, and, ironically, Israel, the kikes cannot repeat their classic duck and cover strategy. Which is why they are accelerating their plans and attempting to eliminate us before we turn on them. Whether we will wake up before the poison kills us is the question that we must answer in our lifetimes.

Attached: 1527299771327.jpg (898x692, 60.48K)

even hitler was unwilling to do that.

they already have

in a little over a hundred years, (pure) european, japanese, and native americans will longer exists. (unless something changes the birthrate of the other races).

the internet is "shrinking" and becoming more "mainstream". it's only a matter of time before 1984 style censorship and spying is built-in at the hardware level. just look at what china and the UK are doing.

when you've already been poisoned for 200+ years and almost nobody is waking up… and the people that are supposedly awake can't produce meaningful change without being silenced, arrested or killed. sounds like the poison has already done its job.

Attached: 1432752820_1473049426.jpg (600x639, 111.16K)

This guy has the shit eating grin of someone who has already paid off the judges.
Roman Polanski in 3, 2, 1…

now we just need Konigsberg and Polanski to do it

Smash yourself in the solar plexus and cough up that blackpill. Many of our peoples have been in similarly dire circumstances on multiple occasions throughout our history, and they prevailed. As to your responses;

Wrong. Most of Europe is still vastly white, and the United States, which is in the worst situation, still has a white majority that are producing the highest number of childbirths. If we simply halt the flood, we will regain what's ours, let alone what will happen if we start purging our nations.

That is a ridiculous claim to make as it assumes that everything is static and unchanging from the point we're at now.

That doesn't change the fact that if and when the Jews push too far, which they always have and always will, they will not be able to stop the whole world from seeing them for what they are.

People are waking up daily. The entire political zeitgeist is shifting and more & more whites are waking up. And you do realize we don't need a majority, right? Once organized we can easily win with 10-20% of the males in our nation. The opposition has virtually no support in the populace at large, and they are increasingly receptive to our message as time passes. We are going to win.

Attached: 1524377227352.jpg (1280x720, 371.69K)

Attached: Jared and Yael Kushner with Weinstein.jpg (594x430 58.91 KB, 64.61K)

I know this post was made before imkikefy was removed but this was the same anti-Varg poster who went around telling ever White man should race mix with japs, chinks and gooks to oblivion since Western women do it with niggers. I have never seen an Eastern European man advocate for this degeneracy. He was literally advocating what the Jews want ZOGmerica to become, a cesspool of 80 IQ beige hobgoblins uglier than the ugliest Negroid.

He was a fucking Christcuck, too. He went around mocking Odinism by claiming Odinists drink semen all the time. No surprise there because Christcucks are well known race mixers with 56% children.