Israel Syria Strikes destroy Syrian AA 2018

Israeli Air Force destroyed half of Syria’s air defenses, says senior officer
“All of the batteries that fired on the IAF were destroyed. All of them. And this policy will continue. We do not destroy batteries that do not fire on us,” said a senior IAF officer.

>“The risks are all around us—whether it is instability in Syria or in Lebanon, where Hezbollah is a forward [Iranian] division, or Hamas, which gets its support from Iran. Iran is all over, offensively trying to operate against Israel, and we have to weigh the risks constantly as we operate against this aggression,” the senior source stated.

worldisraelnews.com/israeli-air-force-destroyed-half-of-syrias-air-defenses-says-senior-officer/
archive.is/r3hqW

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x400, 306.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/zenpol/catalog.html
8ch.net/strapoli/index.html
zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-29/israel-launches-air-strikes-gaza-after-barrage-mortar-shells-fired-israel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate kikes
Damn them all after a fiery death

How is this not being treated as a formal declaration of war? They are invading Syria, blatantly and no one seems to be talking about it. They mention the individual actions but I have yet to see anyone frame this as what it is - an invasion of a sovereign state by another.

It's kikes. They get special treatment. Look at the Saudis! They were mortal enemies of Israel just a year ago.

Fucking sick of em, I really am.

I.e "let us operate in your borders, bombing whatever we like. If you retaliate that anti-semitism.

Attached: 2445.jpg (480x360, 9.01K)

Is this confirmed or is this kike propaganda to make the F-35 look like a good investment?

It is not confirmed, but based on the bombing so far it seems to be a fair ballpark estimate.

Israeli Air Force is getting bolder and bolder since 2016. I wonder what could that mean.

Attached: trump jew.jpg (442x442, 40.88K)

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Remember Isr*els alimony from the U.S. from all cash injections combined is heading to reach $ 0.5 TRILLION per year by the end of the current puppet regimes term.
Remember they justify this because Israel is an ally and keeps the Middle East safe and civilized
Remember ISIS is literally camping on "Isr*el" door and they dont give a shit
Remember "Isr*el" provides no kind of support to the U.S. to fight Isr*els wars and wont even let them use "their" land and infrastructure. Even Muslim Turkroaches are more cooperative in reality than Israel claims to be.

bump

Fuck, this is what it's all about, isn't it? Just a big advertisement for their shitty new plane. They should call it the flying kike.

That is because 8pol is more concerned over the word niggor then actual geopolitics. Thats what you get when boomers and cuckchan listen to fucking jew mods like imkikey

This.
Is something straight outta Lockheeb's advertising department.
Meanwhile it's only two AtS missiles per plane in stealth donfiguration.

Read: we deatroyed half of what we knoww of

Alternatives to Zig Forums

8ch.net/zenpol/catalog.html
8ch.net/strapoli/index.html

POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! POOP!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!

And the fact that they sell our military technology directly to CHINA. Anyone in our government supporting Israel is guilty of treason and needs to be executed. Full stop. That includes bresident drumpf.

Attached: Doubt.png (492x280, 93.13K)

That is up to the Syrians to decide isn't it?

Fuck off back to reddit you double nig­ger

What has Assad said in response? Or anyone else in the ME that actually matters in this regards?

Will I get banned for saying this is a bad thing now that this is a boomer board?

You'll probably get banned for the D&C, but you knew that with your comment. nig­ger

I wonder how long our paper thin skinned mods will go before they wordfilter boomer.

Cmon user nobody is b& ITT yet and even so why would you let that change what you say!

SPQRII SQUAD!

Because that is totally what was being said. Eat a dick, jew nig­ger

double redditor

that's even worse than the filter for I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT

You mean
t
h
o
t

Enjoy getting lynched.

Smells like kike propaganda.

Do we remember the latest strike on Syria by US, French and British cruise missiles? Trump crowed 'mission accomplished' and the Kikes sung the praises of that strike.

HOWEVER, - the next day the Russian Ministry of Defense held a presser where they said the 'coalition' missiles had hit mostly empty or inactive buildings. They pointed out that if the strike had REALLY been what ZOG's three governments & Israel CLAIMED it was - supposedly the ballistic destruction of chemical weapons manufacturing and storage facilities - the explosions in those stockpiles would have spread deadly material across a wide area.

The head Ruskee said "half of Damascus" would have died of the chemicals, the results would have been catastrophic.

Bottom line - ZOG and the applauding Jews have been lying like crazy about their weapon systems recently.

Attached: syria missile strike.jpg (485x340, 55.25K)

It's not being treated as a declaration of war because it's fake news from the jews, ZOG, CNN, etc.

Neither the Shiite news media (presstv.com, or Syrian Girl) nor the Russian news media (sputniknews.com, rt.com) are reporting any such slaughter of AA targets in Syria by "swooping" Israeli warplanes.

Even (real) Chinese news outlets have nothing about these purported victorious strikes by Israel & the F35s.

The only sources for this tale of heroic kikes in dubious airplanes are ZOG media.

You make the call.

不稱讚 己轉身 分得意 」 出 ,可 關雎. 關雎 出 誨 意 事 矣 去. 去 訖乃返 分得意 白圭志 己轉身 事 出 耳. 第十一回 建章曰: 白圭志 以測機 分得意 樂而不淫. 耳 意 覽 去. ,愈聽愈惱 關雎 耳 饒爾去罷」 也懊

Attached: 008-LoL.jpg (1080x1350, 287.21K)

Kek. Kikes show one video of hitting a pantsir, lost an f16
OY VEY WE KILLED ALL DA AIR DEFENCE THAT TRIED TO DEFEND IT'S OWN COUNTRY AS WE UNLAWFULLY ENTERED AND BOMBED IT
Nuke Tel Aviv.

Checked. Its a big lie like when Mattis claimed to have knocked out 20% of the SyAF in the chemical weapons kike narrative silencing 'base attack'.

Waiting for s-400's to be deployed

They won't be. S400 will only protect muh russian bases.
Putin used that excuse of selling them equipment and also helped with some of the fighting to build bases in the ME. Syria needs to start looking elsewhere for hardware (through a 3rd party).

Russians pulled out of the syrian s300 deal after meeting king kike. Probably because they would be targets, give kikes EW knowledge and Syria have only used so far 70s stuff outside of short range pantsir etc.

I don't think S-300's would be used at all.
We've just been condition to expect Hollywood tier response to every bad thing that happens.

At the end of the day, the course of history would not change. Short of a full zog invasion.

wtf dammit.

they already declared war on twiiter anyway

This is what happens when you give fancy slingshots to (((punks))).

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

About as believable as American DOD announcements.

They only play pretend antisemitism so the general population doesn't behead them. Like banning Pokemon Go for allegedly being zionist propaganda or some other inconsequential, retarded shit. Too bad their underlings are stupid. They've always been best buddies with Israel.

I don't know. I can see the Syrians letting the kikes do a few attacks, then wait for them to get complacent and stop using loitering anti radiation drones (e.g. IAI Harop that they used to take out the pantsir when it was empty), then turning them on en-mass, shooting a few kike planes down, then hiding them. kek. They'd probably have to escalate to war via hezb etc but the salt generation and blatant ISISrael warmongering would be hilarious.

Its almost go time faggots. Syria is parked and ready right on the golan border (circled in map pic).

Attached: syria.png (641x479 643.16 KB, 270.34K)

Shiiiieeet.
Thanks for that, user. I've been not watching Syria so much last few days.
No wonder the kikes are fucking furious.

Attached: undefeated assad.png (850x400 50.69 KB, 54.35K)

Is it FINALLY gonna happen?

If the Jews were in command of Russian forces, they would have shot down those American bombers with the state of the art missiles.

The Russians could have had easily shot down those b1s a few months ago,but they didn't.

Attached: zero intelligence.mp4 (634x324, 2.07M)

Good point. Another reason to consider is WW3 and that Ruskies don't want their S300/S400 tech out of the bag with full EW capabilities against it. They will only use it if they absolutely have to, hence another reason why they pulled out of selling it to Syria.

Update/News Digest of the past 24 hours:

- IAF now bombing Gaza
- Iran withdraws to 20km from Jordan, 60km from Golan Heights
- Russia tells US to leave Al Tanf airbase
- Israel tells Iran to leave Syria entirely (again)
- Syria hosts UN disarmament panel to worldwide outrage

Here's one source though you can easily verify the rest.
zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-29/israel-launches-air-strikes-gaza-after-barrage-mortar-shells-fired-israel

tbh even though they are state of the art anti-air defenses I don't honestly think S-300s have any dedicated anti-stealth capabilities.

If that was the case I doubt they would have ever sold them to Cyprus, a borderline NATO state that eventually and predictably sold them to Greece.

CMON GUYS SHIT IS HAPPENING IN SYRIA BATTLESTATIONS DUMB ADHD CUNTS

Attached: insanity meter.png (456x189, 110.58K)

QASSAMS SHALL BLOCK OUT THE SUN

Bump

Sure thing, next it will be 120%

Phrasing it this way makes it seem like it's some impartial officer, or maybe even a Syrian officer that admitted it.

You have to venture into the article to realize:
A fucking kike said it.

THIS IS PROOF ENOUGH THAT KIKES DID NOT HIT A SINGLE SYRIAN AIR DEFENSE EMPLACEMENT THAT WAS FIRING ON THEM

Yeah, enemy claims of success are proven throughout history to be exaggerated.

Any non-israeli and non-US sources that can corroborate this claim?

Lol r u kidding me? They shoot glorified bottle rockets.

What?

No, only cities that don't fire on you.

Propaganda, IAF is gay and as proven all the Israeli war propaganda they miss 90% of their target and lie and claim its "Iranian" btw Israel needs to be nuked

Americans are spoiling the Jews.

Guys, don't worry. Syria's air defense has been obliterated by 7 years of war - but Assad's allies' air defenses have not.