Question from a 70IQ person

I need help from understanding something.
If we really exist in a 4D universe,
is the assumption that time is the 4th dimension correct?
As far as my knowledge comes,
the dimensions are not only to analyze space, but also understanding.
For example,

Trigonometry
You can accurately calculate and draw the reality in front of your eyes.

We are able to write rules in which everything can be described, infinity.
But, is the universe really infinite?

This is part of my question.
Could it be that the 4th dimension, as some say, time
is the process carrying infinity into our universe?
Meaning that the existence of existence is infinite.

Then what is exactly is time?
A process of happenings to simplify.
But not just any happening, but the starting "speed" in which something can happen.
The standard measure of "time".

This time is different than the second you know.
What time it is, is calculated upon the reality that we as humans live in.
When is day and when is night, is calculated with a 12-system you know as time.
Which is pretty practical when experiencing reality as a human.

Standard measure of "time", or the happenings, are the new "second", but calculating with infinity.

And here comes a concept that might be new.
The forth dimension can only be experienced as a possibility.
Because only when you are out of this infinity, you can define, bound, that infinity.
Just as you can identify a rock and a cat.

Now back to the maths of the what I mean.
Gauss's bell curve.

You can calculate infinity inside that curve as a probability.
If you have many probabilities you can define them into variables.
Variables can be transformed thanks to differentiation and integration,
applying them to the context needed.

Now, you can describe the wave in which a particle is moving.
From there you can calculate a probability
from which you can half predict where that particle, and how, its moving.
But you will only be able to define with 50% of success.
Because the other 50% doesn't exist.
Existence is equally big as non-existence,
thus everything that can really be, and not be, equals 100%.
And in our reality, existence is defined by energy.
We can only detect that which has energy.

**Does this make sense to anybody?
Don't know anywhere chaotic enough to discuss this besides Zig Forums. **

Attached: Universe_expansion-de.png (769x558 56.47 KB, 29.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1502.01843.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal_dimension
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/sci/
or 4/sci/ since that has a higher PPH. If the 711chan still existed, I would point you to their /int/ board. This is not the place, though and you killed a thread for this.

Attached: f4d.gif (387x305, 498.8K)

Attached: 508.png (705x479, 555.64K)

Fuck off with your slide cuckchan.
六四天安门事件

Attached: advice from uncle ruckus.mp4 (480x360, 1.44M)

(Kek'd)
I'll play ball with you.

The universe we experience is a closed loop infinity. Imagine it being shaped like a doughnut, and you're on the surface of it. You can go front or back, left or right, and go in that direction forever, circling around and around. Eventually you'll end up at the same place you started, but since this is the universe and not a doughnut all of the quanta have changed and it will appear to be a completely different place. It is not.

The "hole" in the doughnut-universe is the event horizon at which point you need to be able to move in a completely new spatial direction. It seems not many people can cross this event horizon and live to tell the tale, but if you can do it you'll come back with all sorts of interesting memories and perceptions, one of which is that the 4d (3d+time) universe is a static object. Nothing is in fact changing, although it may seem like it. A single movie screen can play many different movies, but none of the movies actually changes the screen itself. This universe is a screen, and interestingly YOU are the projector. But nothing is actually happening to the universe, it's all just you staring into the black mirror and seeing yourself. To change the universe proper, you need to actually interface with the "movie screen" itself. But to what end? This is the problem that the enlightened come to eventually. If I told you there is a way to escape this time loop, but that you had to experience utter annihilation, could you do it? Most people can't. But they probably should.

As for time itself, the way I describe it is as an "inflation" effect. Every quantum moment is a still-shot of where every quantum particle is, it's trajectory and velocity, etc. It exists, is completely annihilated, and is recreated one quantum unit larger based on its trajectory. And with each different possible outcome of each quanta, a new universe is created. That's 5d space, I consider that a "lateral" motion as opposed to an inflation or linear motion. That's a lot of universes, but luckily they can all exist in a simultaneous cloud until a conscious observer takes a measurement.

Of course it is my goal to encourage other Zig Forumsacks to learn about this new perspective. Once we have a vanguard of Anons who can move with 5d motility, we will be able to ride roughshod over our enemies, seemingly appearing from the Void and just as suddenly returning to Who Knows Where: this is why we are called the Umman Manda. I'd suggest that there are other you's in these nearby 5d bubble universes, and they're all You. Connect with those other parts of You and you will be one step closer to this motility. You may be aware that this is how the D-Wave quantum computer works. If you can do it properly, you can merge into a new you-body at will, and your enemies won't even know you did it. Even if they could follow they won't, because they think you're dead. Trust me, you're not. You can also hide your plans from even the most skilled spies, because you don't even have to know them anymore. Let another you handle that and save yourself the headache. Give the headache to your handlers, topkek, they'll never figure it out. Your intentions just gained quantum encryption! Fun!

Just to finish off, the electric/aether universe is probably a good description. Of course we here understand about Kek, Nun and the Ogdoad, so the Void is good language to describe the "universal substance". All we see of it is the surface, like light bouncing off the waves of the ocean. But the ocean is deep and has substance–the light you see does not. And don't forget if you want to go swimming in the Void that just like the ocean, it's full of life and the predators there are probably better suited to the environment than you. Unless you're beloved of Kek, then nothing would dare consume your everlasting soul to use as a battery, trapping you in just another gay ass time loop like the one you find yourself in this very moment.

Truth be told I've already accomplished my goals, but I like to take the time to really drink deeply of my memories. I'll go soon enough, when this story begins to bore me, but I think that before I do I'll gather my army and ride through the gates as a victor. Won't you join me as we storm the gates that were designed to trap you here for all time? Indeed you HAVE BEEN trapped here for all the time there is. I do believe I've found a way to make the gate porous enough for just our army, and all of the faggots can be left here to rot forever, and the universe probably won't blow up this time. I know I always say that but I can feel something different on this cycle. Or we'll just rend the veil, whatever it takes. It's all a bit inconsequential honestly. But fun.

Attached: DDKhJ2TVYAAaKYI.jpg large.jpg (1200x500 427.74 KB, 579.68K)

The big one the fire
See you in Valhalla

How does one escape the cycle

As an ONA dick sucker you aren't unless you submit to Christ and admit he is God.

Time is a sequence of states… Google "Plank Frames"

Attached: a-history-of-cinematic-frame-rat.jpg (1920x1063, 399.27K)

Time is just another left and right opposites.

Your really just a stationary object within a sphere with eye things looking back at you. Your motionless.

Pathetic.

This is what happens when you have no dimensionality of mind and only linguistic operations to understand it.
Fucking idiots.
You're just fucking interacting with your own brain, like a schizo, claiming it as some universal reality.
Same with the whole quantum debacle. It's utter foolishness. The half life on that dumb shit is absolutely radioactive; it'll be shown as half wrong within the next 4 decades. D-Wave and quantum mechanics are what happen when you mutate a language of description into madness. Good for doing some mad science but it isn't reality, just some idiot savant bullshit.

Ignore the (meta) physics of science. It's pure shit. Einstein is an idiot. Learn how to visualize what you're learning and you'll see that it's just savant tunnel vision. Stop using half of your brain, marveling at the other half.

Absolutely pathetic.

roll

I feel like lots of people want to know how to dodge death, so the way you do it is to realize that you cannot die. Literally, you'll just be there observing it if you squash a body or two, it's not a huge issue. And make sure to really experience that death, it's for science. It's a faith-based skill, gotta into the sacrifice. Sometimes it's you, that's how the multiverse body thing works. Sometimes you're the chop suey and you should greet that with a smile, knowing that you're not even actually dying.

And the other one was to reconcile the dark and light sides of you, instead of waging a spy v. spy battle forever, let them merge as a functional unit. In this way you can discover emergent properties. If you're even capable of fighting each other, there are forces larger than either of you bearing down always, necessitating your cooperation. That's how multicellular organisms formed, or so they say. Emergent properties. Larger groups of you. Even larger groups of us.

Attached: 1454698718860.jpg (750x600, 86.13K)

This is not what time is or how time works.

The whole 4D concept is fundamentally ignorant and liberalized pseudoscience at its finest.

As you correctly question, where is the math, the mechanics, the comprehensive integration into the fields of established science?

Killing the 4D rubbish with it's own abstract thought experiments is easy enough to do - can you imagine more than one dimension of time?
If you can, you quickly realize that this is not really possible, or rather all possibilities will always collapse into a single concise time; aka 1 timeline.
The idea of a time as a line related to the sum of all possible outcomes ends up being much closer to the time we all know and physicists love.
In the beginning of the universe there was imparted a specific and finite amount of energy.
Like most thermodynamics, the dimensions of spacetime have a fixed thermodynamic relationship to this specific starting energy.
There ended up being enough energy to define fully 3 dimensions of space but as we already know spacetime is a single continuum.
So where did time come from? That intrinsically different dimension that somehow mystically ties into the other 3?
It's a remainder.
Having something like 3.158 dimensions is 3 plus something less than having 1 other complete space.
It is interesting that the exact digits of the original paper were redacted in most discussion of it - as well as most discussion of fractional dimensions.
Fractional dimensions have a number of interesting properties - i.e. having a finite start but no foreseeable end, or, generalized emergence (emergent properties), most of which is well known inside of the studies of advanced mathematics.
Sadly, this more informative understanding of time has been intentionally overlooked; Most likely due to its yet untapped potential.

Paper Findings
arxiv.org/pdf/1502.01843.pdf

(Arithmetically - Fractional Dimensions)
Geometrically - Fractal Dimensions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal_dimension

Attached: IT'S TIME TO STOP.jpg (590x350, 56.88K)

Maybe we can disguise this within the chaos

Attached: 0ee0fbc5caeb5275f37bc3555745ffbdced3b85975d4e983342eaa0f4810aaca.jpg (1280x1024 719.68 KB, 1.38M)

Time is an abstraction, not a dimension.
You may as well say there's a dimension of "puppies"

aka post-modernism.

Oh yeah, designations and consecrations

Attached: 1465853357487.jpg (894x894 243.64 KB, 365.67K)

Attached: d33357d173aea6c4c1869306db79618b80c72853bacc9dd2fcbeb5232ce092fa.jpg (2000x2000 585.88 KB, 215.13K)

Your first mistake is thinking that you can understand our reality by using the half-assed analogies given to us by the people who are actually capable of doing the math necessary to understand our reality.