Trump appoints anti rapeugee activist to run refugee bureau

Shills, spics, and shitskins BTFO

archive.fo/YfH0j
politico.com/story/2018/05/25/ronald-mortensen-state-department-anti-immigration-609162

Attached: FIJ73HWNINDKRO7A2AP2OH6A6Q.jpg (600x450, 28.71K)

His group was even called "CIS." Trump is blessed.

Attached: Tranny_Faggot.jpg (617x636, 55.07K)

Ahh, kikes are asshurt again. 'Tis a good day.

Attached: 52f51850b172d4db35b3dad19441a564014221240a18b05a5398a58a24e96288.jpg (680x383, 46.6K)

Shit thread. Unless he appoints a literal skinhead it will always be nothing but faggotry. Kill yourself. Saged and reported for faggotry.(The eternal kike and his eternal butthurt)

Outside of the obvious rapefugee crisis, anyone who knows anything about "humanitarian aid" knows that it's massively inefficient, both logistically and monetarily, to ship them from one country to another, instead of merely set up a camp where they are. I forget what the exact figures are, but for every $1,000 you spend on humanitarian aid in their own countries, you're spending $50,000 to ship them thousands of miles away.

The ADL should focus on getting refugees into Israel then.

Surely there would be no problem and even better seeing how it's closer.

The ADL would not want to be racists now, would they?

Attached: Multicultural Mel.jpg (640x373, 154.34K)

We need a sticky because they are trying to slide the fuck out of anything Zig Forums to keep pushing their double nig­ger agenda. kek

MODS STICK IT PLEASE

Smh familam

The head of the ADL is a literal skinhead and he seems to do something, or get ignored a lot (kek)

And here come the shills. You're glowing and we all see right through your payhetic attempt there.

I love winning

Attached: weinkike.jpg (738x768, 97.07K)

Bump. We can say double redditor now?

We see shmulee

Checked
I'll say n.i.g.g.e.r

You banned him, but (((mods))) are still not to be trusted because double redditors

On a related note, my local Walmart brought in a huge mexican work force to remodel it's store after a fire. Every restaurant in town is crawling with them. None of them speak english, they just point to what they want.

I just got off the phone after leaving a tip with ICE. Trying to get other people to call in and leave tips as well. I assume a higher number of tips for the area will increase the odds of a sweep.

Attached: Purge.gif (800x708, 2.94M)

Now this is shitposting.

Mortensen sounds like a (((suspicious))) name

Scandinavian.

double redditors.

Yeah no, crackheads that don't know shit about nationalism aren't exactly what we're going for here you putz of a kike.

Shame he's just "assistant" secretary of state. Should head the entire Bureau.

Angry man you must choose. Will you be Futanaria or Women who fuck Futa? No men. 🙋🐥🐇♥️😙🤗🤣🤔🤔

Perfect pick for the Jews.
If they don't change the 1965 law then they're helping the Jews divide and conquer. There's nothing the Jews want more than whites, mexicans, blacks, Muslims and Christians fighting each other in the streets. This is also what the corporations want to aka Neoliberalism. In this video at the 18:00 min mark Pierce talks about the debt of gratitude we should have towards the Palestinians being shot up in Gaza. As a backup plan we should try to domesticate the other races we're being forced to accept. That way even if we lose and tbh it doesn't look good we still may have a shot and the Jews won't win.

Noggee

(Checked and Heil'd)
While the worldfilters are somewhat annoying, this also presents an opportunity to diversify our vocabulary when talking about porchmonkeys.

Dubs confirm Mortensen will climb the ladder to the top.

Attached: ban_the_word_nigger.webm (704x464, 2.06M)

Swede. He is even worse than a jew.

Eat shit and die, kike.

Attached: CIAniggers.jpg (406x406 218.75 KB, 85.83K)

Bump

>said (((Greenblatt))) the fucking kike
I might LARP as a christfag yet.

Attached: Titus Get the Cross Spurdo.jpg (480x740, 31.05K)

pick one
stop feeding lies to trump's base. they need to stay somewhat unhappy in order to keep organizing and keep pressure on the Administration

There shouldn't even be a fucking "refugee bureau"
We're not fucking taking these people, period.

I think he's referring to (((Hollywood) caricatures designed to manipulate people into being good goys. Whereas the NSDAP's culture promoted a clean image of fitness and family values, (((Hollywood))) portrays them as fat or drug users or some other lunacy. Strive for the former, and not the fictional latter.

Good work user

Thank you Trumpy :3

Oy vey, so the beds can be extra stocked up with all this lack of rapefugee invading? They'll be all nice and rolled out once Trump leaves, right? With Jews, you lose. If Trump was a real AMERIKHAN he'd be driving all the illegal aliens out in great, big 18-wheelers and shooting the remaining stragglers at the border.

Why its wrong to support Israeli Policy? they cause holocausts wherever they go and Your kind will be next if we dont all get together and stop this threat to Humanity.

Attached: 1523941253946.jpg (248x400, 77.63K)

[–]AbibliaphobiaDo you believe in coincidences? - Q 75 points 1 day ago
DGFFFCF?

permalinkembedsavereportreply

[–]TheUberHulkEyes on. - Q 143 points 1 day ago
I saw an interesting theory about this on T_D….

“Democrats get fucked for funding Clinton Foundation”

permalinkembedsaveparentreportreply

[–]upgraydd_8_3Do you believe in coincidences? - Q 55 points 1 day ago
Democrat Giving Favors For Funding Clinton Foundation

[–]pepperonirollPromises made. Promises kept. - Q 27 points 1 day ago
Donors Get Favors For Funding Clinton Foundation

[–]Eats_AssPromises made. Promises kept. - Q 23 points 1 day ago
Democrats Giving Fat Fucks "Fuckable" Children Frequently.