Would Varg outcast me?

I look pretty ethnic, more ethnic than my mother who should be twice as ethnic as me as my father is 100% aryan, me sister is a freckled ginger who turns into a lobster when exposed to the sun.

Attached: oyax3Rh[1].png (402x749, 42.29K)

prolly phenotypically important chink gene is dominant with me that was recessive with my mother and grandmother

Pajeet

would you allow me to mate with blondes or should i be a monk?

162 ravens progressive matrices self made millionaire by 22

Why do you insist on marrying a blonde woman thereby destroying her genetic pool? Are you that greedy to prey on a dying people?

Why don't you use CRISPR and synthetic DNA to design your kids. "Millionaires" can afford designer babies.

P.S. You're wife can dye her hair and lighten her skin, etc if you ask, you should be happy that you land any woman with your braggadocios disgusting normie laissez-faire marxist biological attitude.

double redditor

A double redditor

Lol, wtf double redditor

Welcome to hell. We are fighting the NWO and the mods now.

I had no idea cripple chan was this gay. double redditor

The kikes are trying to terminate us because we are dangerous and out of control!

OY VEY!

The people who run this test have been known to fuck with the results of white people because they think it's fun to play around with racists.

True if it is 23andme ignore all results. They are flagrantly political and dishonest.

This has been happening since 2015. It's just in the past year the kike mods have become more blatant, as kikes are wont to do. It's their downfall every time. They begin to feel so superior to the goyim that they let their subversion out in the open, expecting the goyim to do nothing about it.

meant for

Leftist detected.

Creepy hapa detected. Fuck off Elliott.

Fair point! Though things really took a nosedive since Jabba the Hutt sent her Hutt Clan Expert Donut Ninja CFR bots. Probably there are a lot of angry kikes shouting at their useful shabbos for giving the plan up before they could shut it down! Maybe the kikes will ban me for pointing it out kek!

At this point, being banned is nothing more than an admission by the kike mods that something you said is correct. If you get banned you should be proud of it, you've hit a raw nerve.

I-if I don't make it… cap me brother! w-would you add me to the cap one last time?

*dramatic piano*

Varg is irrelevant anyway.

Attached: the_chad_esoteric_hitlerist.jpg (3270x1514, 802.2K)

I could, but it wouldn't matter as TOR users can't post images :^)

HEMA ?

Fucking rolling stones turned Reed Seej into a mem. Someone white out that book and put Marcus Aurelius or Cicero or something. Maybe Serrano.

Dang! Foiled by the compromised TOR exit nodes again!

Varg is a D&C retard who gets BTFO by guys like Survive the Jive and Cory Mcarthy. He spews lots of pseudoscience and he doesn't know how evidence-based arguments work. Heck, by his standards, I'm not white, not European. He can go and fuck himself.

Pic is my DNA results.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-28_04-28-13.png (670x384, 30.43K)

Being white means being 100% of a specific region.
If you are like 50% Italian and 50% Irish, you're not white.

doubt intensifies

That's not true.

no shit, it's another retard

Just had to point it out for those who are even more retarded and might fall for his tired D&C shtick.