Jewish guide for dealing with Gentiles

Jewish guide for dealing with Gentiles

A very interesting text outlining what favors are forbidden to be shown to gentiles, prepared by Kof-K, one of the "big 4" kosher supervision agencies. This is where the kosher tax goes.

web.archive.org/web/20140506012027/https://www.kof-k.org/articles/040108110431W-28 Lo Sichaneim.pdf

Highlights:

>The Torah tells us that it is forbidden to show certain favors to the goyim. The Chinuch explains the reason is so that we should distance ourselves from the goyim, and not learn from their ways. Some poskim say that this issur only applies to those who worship idols. However, most poskim maintain that it applies to all nations.

>One is forbidden to give a goy a free gift. However, if one is going to benefit from giving the goy a present, it is permitted. Based on this, it is customary to give one’s mailman a present during their holiday season. This present is to show appreciation for the work that he has done for you, so that in return the mailman will do his work more efficiently for you in the future. Additionally the poskim say if one has a personal relationship with the goy one may give him a present even if the yid will not have any benefit from it in return.

>One is prohibited from giving presents to a goyish acquaintance if his sole intention is to create feelings of friendship. One is permitted to give a goyish employee a bonus since it will encourage the employee to continue to work hard for him. Paying a goyish worker for days that he does not work is permitted since these payments are considered mandatory. It is permitted to say that a worker is a good worker to someone else, since the other person benefits from knowing if the worker is qualified to work for someone else.

>One is permitted to give blood at a blood drive run by goyim. The reason is because of the intense eivah [animosity] that is generated by the refusal of yidden to participate in health drives. Furthermore, it could be that a yid will receive the blood.

>If one sees a goy standing on the side of the road and he is stranded it would be correct al pi din [according to the law] to charge him something for a ride to avoid lo si’cha’neim, but in most cases it would make the yid appear too avaricious. Furthermore, if one sees a goy on the side of the road, and he is in need of a boost etc, there is no inyun for one to stop and help him out; unless it is at such a late hour that it might be that no one else beside yourself is available.

>It is permitted for a yid to give charity to a goy to promote peace between the yid and the goy. This applies even if goyim come by themselves without any poor yiden, since not giving them charity might cause hatred between the yiddin and the goyim. One is also permitted to eulogize them, bury their dead and comfort their mourners in order to promote peace. The poskim mention that it is preferable to avoid the aforementioned activities if one can do so without causing any ill feelings. One is permitted to say good morning or have a nice day to a goy. This is not considered a special blessing; but an example of proper behavior. When a goy that did you favors dies, one is permitted to say zochreinu l’veracha when referring to him.

>One is not allowed to praise a goy and say how nice he is. It goes without saying that one may not mention how great of a person he is. However, if one is doing so to give praise to Hashem then it is permitted.

>If one is not collecting sport cards for the face on the card, but rather in order to trade them for something else it is permitted. However, to collect them for the picture, meaning because he admires the person, who is on the card, is forbidden. It is a sign of maturity when one grows out of this childish practice.

>One is permitted to make a goy a guest of honor at a dinner and even give him an award if it is to benefit a Jewish organization.

Attached: 040108110431W-28 Lo Sichaneim-4.png (1600x1049 273.71 KB, 296.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/poe04.htm
archive.is/XvCGS
kof-k.org/articles/2011121316124_Kitniyos.pdf
kof-k.org/Consumers/Articles.aspx
8ch.net/pol/res/11631302.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We expect this sort of behavior by Jews here, and it is not controversial.

I have complained somewhat repeatedly about the general lack of interest in an organized boycott of certified Kosher foods, but I have not exactly found a great way around it without making some non-negligible sacrifice.

I have, however, gotten most of the way there.

First, all fresh fruits and vegetables are considered kosher but are never certified kosher.
Second, one can eat grains readily by either using chinese noodles (which are rarely certified kosher) or by purchasing a small flour mill and buying wheat berries in bulk.
Third, most meat is not certified kosher if purchased from a local butcher. Moreover, eggs are not always certified kosher (but check).
The only serious problem is dairy. One can find that non-kosher dairy - imported butter is rarely certified kosher, and gourmet cheese (such as that from Murray's) is rarely certified kosher. However, milk is almost always certified kosher - this presents notable barriers if one is not capable of finding a source of raw milk. (For the love of all that is holy, you should not actually *drink* raw milk - but it is still a suitable cooking component.)
Spices are not always certified kosher. Usually they don't have to be certified, so it's not a problem.

This leads one to be very capable of cooking with all five major food groups without paying the kosher tax. However, it does lead to the removal of some "luxuries" - I have not been able to find a source of sugar that is not certified kosher. This is deeply unsettling for me, because I like to bake cakes.

I myself am only a few grocery items from removing the kosher tax from my own life - I only need the flour mill and wheat berries, then I will be good to go.

I have been playing around with the idea of founding a /polck/ for people who wish to categorically avoid the kosher tax, but I am not keen on doing this myself until I have more than a few solid recipes to begin working.

You should not be posting this here, we all know kike tricks. You should be postering quotes from this text all over the place (preferably neighborhoods with high kike fatigue).

But how would I get this nice, sourced, ready to spam material if it was never posted here?

Can we get a glossary for this?
poskim, chinuch, Erev Pesach, chometz, etc (preferably all to share with normalfags)

Got anymore? It's rather surprising a Kosher labeling company would be this brazen with kikery.

Attached: Happy Mercahnt wants to play a game.gif (628x268, 4.48M)

Wrong. With the constant influx of lebbitors, there's always someone still green. Let them know.

Excellent find. Great redpill material when it's from the horses nose so to speak.

Hey there, I really appreciated your post and will be doing everything possible in my future to boycott any kosher product. I've always thought of the kosher tax as another way to nickle and dime the goyim, and I'm realizing more and more that their hooks are in everything. Give it a few years, and we'll all be paying a halal tax, on top of a kosher tax, unless this shit ends now.

I'll take your advice and propagate this information among my circles. I would be happy to help you, but I have no graphic design skills to produce nifty infographcs. Regardless, what can be done?

Also, you know the immediate response to gaining any traction on this idea will be a backlash similar to any BDS efforts. This'll have to be prepared for, of course. But this could become an easily accepted facet of BDS with some subersive pill dropping in the more left wing circles to gain traction, but then you have the issue of using useful idiots to propagate your message.

Either way. The Kosher tax must be circumvented at all costs.

fuck you, kike enabler or kike. I've never seen this before and I thank you, OP, for spreading this.

This. We need it formatted in multiple ways and more verifiable (((sources))) for the normies to digest.

For comparison to kike manners, here's how Hyperboreans are to act.
sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/poe04.htm

41. Friends shall gladden each other | with arms and garments,
As each for himself can see;
Gift-givers' friendships | are longest found,
If fair their fates may be.

42. To his friend a man | a friend shall prove,
And gifts with gifts requite;
But men shall mocking | with mockery answer,
And fraud with falsehood meet.

43. To his friend a man | a friend shall prove,
To him and the friend of his friend;
But never a man | shall friendship make
With one of his foeman's friends.

how do we deal with the jew donald trump?

pic related: archive.is/XvCGS

You can do both.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1636x280 21.18 KB, 29.66K)

Why?

From the site.

Holy shit, this is full of gold! kof-k.org/articles/2011121316124_Kitniyos.pdf

The kikes have been fucking with food markets and creating famine just by their own degenerate nature. We can attack them on many levels with this information! Ashkenazim are the reason for so many weird grains from nowhere are going sky-high in value, such as quinoa. They're destroying those local markets and much land in their lawyering, and have pissed off the green/eco types. This is a wedge that can be driven.
ATTACK THE KOSHER MARKET!

I would say the best way to deal with kosher is to agitate against it on animal rights grounds.
Get the animal rights activists involved. Once made aware of it they tend to be easily motivated to stand against it.
Problem is the orgs they affiliate with are not, ergo they must be motivated in numbers sufficient to hijack the orgs.

Quality OP. thanks for this redpill

Attached: fellow golden retrievers jew-hound.jpg (641x706, 81.59K)

nἱgger tl;dr
Can you try to be less of a flappy armed faggot?

Sounds about right for kikes.

Attached: 1417373459287.gif (501x585, 212K)

eat shit jew

I will end your existence yid.

Are you retarded? I was criticizing kikes you dumb nigger.

kosher tax is impossible to avoid in some areas if you arent living off the land in most foods

Attached: e310d128c147215e70d6702b99427673124f4b5c05adae701e022da620118863.gif (501x585, 99K)

Good thread.

Good thread, OP. The juicy stuff seems to be in the series of newsletters called Halaichally speaking, available at kof-k.org/Consumers/Articles.aspx

Attached: selling wormy apples to gentiles.png (785x602, 226.47K)

Are baseball cards redpilled?

Attached: 1986-Topps-Baseball-Cards.jpg (500x400, 301.46K)

What is with honey, is it certified too?

Because we can without shitting ourselves.

Look it up faggot

Attached: honey is kosher because bees don't make honey.png (871x209, 35.51K)

Hoped it would be the same thing like with the fresh vegetables/fruit.

bump

bump

lol

Bumping.

Currently compiling a list of common Kosher brands which most people don't know are Kosher, it's a little disheartening.

Kosher certification is a good racket for jews but only costs you pennies extra. Is it worth it going through the effort of avoiding kosher certified stuff?

its only a few shekels goy, let us collect them

Attached: 1505292258986.jpg (991x1465, 368.72K)

More "jews exposing themselves in their own words" content pls

Attached: Rosensaft[1].jpg (960x429, 109.04K)

Anyone want to send a copy of this to every member of congress and every state law maker in America?

bump

bumping this, pretty sure this is one of the threads they're sliding

It's always nice to highlight kikery whenever you can.

check Elon Musk twitter feed for a cacophony of Oy Veys
8ch.net/pol/res/11631302.html

Attached: elon-oy-veys.jpg (1904x1346, 347.81K)

What kind of shit is this?

Attached: 1383575756003.png (300x450, 184.86K)

what research has verified this?
they love to hit themselves

Attached: 5976d1faad8525124aace5c061a174cdcc40349828d7e0f235633ae04ebdeb20.jpg (1200x1785, 378.72K)

Bump, can anyone post parts of the text here?

It's an internal document with citations to their scripture.

This, it will hardly take a moment and would have maximum effect in at least demonstrating how secretive and separate the jews are to humans.

Notice how a sensible and simple idea like this doesn't even get one post in response in recognition