Self-Improvement Thread

That fucking retarded turkroach is gone, time to bring these threads back.
For beginners: ghostbin.com/paste/fsbxp
Iron Pill Diet: i.sli.mg/tjOtAn.jpg
TL;DR - get lots of protein, eat fruits and vegetables, cut down on junk food
How to Win Friends and Influence People (summarized): sli.mg/a/YAW1ll
If looking for friends who share your interests, join a Daily Stormer book club.
Book of Pook: bookofpook.neocities.org/
The Well-Cultured Anonymous: github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/The-Return-of-the-Well-Cultured-Anonymous

I'd also recommend zogbot Jocko Willink's videos as a compliment.
youtube.com/watch?v=FBHwYaVXH7g

Attached: hercules-cover.jpg (777x400, 24.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html
youtube.com/channel/UCqYPhGiB9tkShZorfgcL2lA/videos
i.sli.mg/tjOtAn.jpg
sli.mg/a/YAW1ll
kek.gg/i/53hdzT.png
kek.gg/i/5M4jH8.png
kek.gg/i/7h-z5G.png
kek.gg/i/4mJzqZ.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that it takes 22 days to create a habit and 6 weeks to change how your body works.

Ding Dong the witch is dead!
We can have self-improvement threads again!

Nice thread to have back my nigger. Keep it up

FUCK YES IT FEELS SO GOOD TO HAVE SELF-IMPROVEMENT THREADS BACK
ARE YOU READY TO BECOME CHAD, user?

Attached: saint mew.jpg (1100x1390 921.29 KB, 770.64K)

Bump

YES

FUCK YES I'VE MISSED THESE THREADS SO MUCH
About to hop back on a Keto diet, someone recommend me your favorite keto-friendly foods.

Attached: f40c4dfe1cfba8ad0e3b1ffa0a353d7bf17b5c0c23b197e2d68cf641bc2105d3.png (400x637, 459.72K)

Attached: 1486334091882.jpg (1214x595 1.69 MB, 340.73K)

Attached: 1522428796161.png (1008x1045 348.45 KB, 230.49K)

Only 3 days to kill a habit. Like WEED. I smoked weed for years and quit cold turkey. Too easy

Here's also a subject I'd like to bring up with the thread theme: What can WE do to fix our society?

Despite the constant badgering we see of the Left and the Jews with their views and agendas, I've come to believe that things are only as far gone as we think they are (Not what they actually are). And, given how you have the more and more citizens of countries are making a push against Globalization and the Left's plans (Such as impeaching the Red Queen in Worst Korea and voting for Brexit and Trump in their respective countries), there may be a growing interest in wanting to see actual change happen.

So, what can we do ourselves to actually fix things? So far, the most consistent advise I've seen pushed out is just learning what it means to be an actual decent person (Best summary is "Be like the samurai") and drip feed information about the larger world out there, but it seems like there's more to it that people don't want to talk about or shy away from mentioning.
What can be done to start pushing the worlds towards desiring to prosper again?

How the video is related to the topic is that it's about some of the ways that Japan is cleaning their shit up and how we can be doing the same.

chew cow parsley stalks for free chewing gum

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Really great introduction into stocism.
classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html

wtf is mewing?

oh gee, im so glad we have the blogposting general back

friendly reminder to eat animal fats and meat
a diet consisting of carbs is a recent invention and our bodies are not suited to handle the amount of energy they provide and thus do not trigger the 'fullness' signal leading to massive overconsumption
try not to fry food, if you need to then use butter instead of oil and cook on low heat
avoid snacking so your insulin levels actually drop at some point during the day
eat sauerkraut to balance your hormones and replenish your salts

these videos are gold if you have time to watch them youtube.com/channel/UCqYPhGiB9tkShZorfgcL2lA/videos

maybe run for office like patrick little? if you want big changes then you need to act big.

nice trips there, user.
Check out the Orthotropics channel on youtube.

Keto is for fat faggots, just stop eating so much carbs you retard

That sounds like a great meal for a Keto diet! What's your favorite way to prepare it?

Attached: 1465939050585.gif (386x450, 54.96K)

Name the Jew. Bully the cucks. Teach your fellow white man how to fish. Lead by example.

Cum

Isnt it as simple as cal in vs cals out, Myfitnesspal is amazing for tracking cals in.

This is great timing though, I start a weight lifting and physical condition class May 30th.

Cry more

Is it true? Is the turkroach gone?

If you wish to fix the world, fix yourself and be the example the world needs.

Good to see this thread back with having a turkroach anchoring it to oblivion for God knows what reason.
I'm currently on a diet where I only eat at weekends, and when I eat, I only eat once a day and normal quantities too. Before someone says that this is unhealthy, I'd like to remind that I already spent a whole month fasting with nothing but water and coconut water as well as multivitamin pills. I never had any issue while fasting that long.
The reason for my diet change is because I was getting way too fat with 120kg and decided that I should change and abandon all my bad food habits. I completely cut soft drinks, desserts and beer which I was drinking every single day.
I already lost 25kg since I started the diet, and plan to lose another additional 10 to 15kg, after I reach that goal I'll change my diet and start lifting to build muscle mass.
I also started to ride my bicycle and everywhere I go I use it instead of driving my car.

Sort of, but you want to eat higher quality food sources too. So if you're going to have carbs maybe brown rice instead of white rice, as one example. Also veggies are damn important for digestion. Sample foods would be steak, chicken breast, chicken thigh, salmon, spinach, broccoli. Portion control is very important as well, more important in the long run than calorie counting (a great short-term tool though to help you calibrate).

Your Imkikey master is now gone (amen for that) so all you can do now is whine.

A whole month is rough. Intermittent fasting for those who want to attempt such a change is a good start though.

Zig Forums is back baby

Started cutting carbs. I feel strange in my stomach but at the same time I don't feel tired as much anymore, way more energy, which I think is ironic and less sluggish. Not sure I'm doing it right though.

Have some plain oats in the morning or mixed in with some yogurt. That helps out with that weird feeling coming off carbs.

nigger
test

A fucking
MIRACLE

Attached: Hnhnhnhnhnhnahahaha.mp4 (640x352, 324.68K)

I've heard of Orthotropics and have been doing it subconsciously without knowing it was a thing my whole life, I can confirm it works. But what's this mewing stuff they're talking about?

>Iron Pill Diet: i.sli.mg/tjOtAn.jpg
>How to Win Friends and Influence People (summarized): sli.mg/a/YAW1ll
Someone forgot to check their links before they copypasted.

Attached: kek.jpg (258x245, 18.15K)

Ah! Dankeschon user, Ich verstande

Im pretty good on Portion control and I really try to stay away from anything processed, but stuff like brown rice instead of white rice is probably what I should start watching.

You know what might be nice, to be able to post pdfs again.

If you are a man, you should be eating lots of broccoli. One of the best vegetables for males.

It's been fixed. Check the books thread.

Mewing is just the name given to having proper oral/head/neck posture - thereby developing the facial/cranial anatomy with good form. It's named after the founder - Dr. Mike Mew

For the ketobros, what's a reasonable replacement for bread?

The problem with intermitent fasting is that your body eventually enter homeostasis and you'll stop losing weight unless you eat even less, the body is a strange machine which adapts to every change, it would be useful in a survival situation, since what it is basically doing is using the nutrients in the food more efficiently instead of storing it as fat or discarding it in the stool.

BECOME HIGHER MAN WHO HERALDS THE COMING OF THE OVERMAN!

Attached: futurefash overman cometh.jpg (553x900, 260.36K)

Attached: stoic overman.png (1834x587, 765.62K)

Attached: hero overman hitler cape.jpg (746x231 86.51 KB, 221.01K)

Don't eat any rice. That shit is garbage. You might as well eat pure sugar. Eat potatoes.

It has mixed results tbh. I've seen people flourish on it. I've seen people fall flat on their faces on it. I've even read a book by one guy who went from hamplanet to triathalon athlete by practicing intermittent fasting and exercising properly.

Have kids and redpill your friends and family. Widen your sphere of influence and you can really start to make an impact. Self improvement helps greatly in both. It became really easy for me to influence others when they saw me getting good grades and then graduate and get a new job, get in great shape from working out, etc. I became someone to look up to.

For those anons who already have all of this down, get involved in your local politics. The kikes and their left puppets have power because they took over all the institutions. Join a committee or something and tell other anons how to do it too.

Guys what are the best foods for a poor skellyfag to chadbulk on?

Attached: DYEL.jpg (500x750, 133.27K)

I hope you're not recommending the regulard Idaho spud from the store user. Russetts and sweet potatos are the ones anons want if they want potatos.

Whey protein and creatine

Pork, fatty beef, and nuts.

Takes 5 minutes to stick a needle in your ass and 15 minutes to get to the gym.

Except for me. Homegym masterrace.

Be sure to give /nofap/ some traffic too goys.

Attached: Pythagoras.jpg (420x323 67.32 KB, 30.23K)

seeing these threads really helps me stay motivated

Attached: 1dda14db62a7451810f239b79f614c4c9470fb7eb017a95d7d45f476c5762de7.png (491x553, 30.15K)

Pork, Beef, Nuts, and Rice.

LONG LIVE SELF IMPROVEMENT THREADS
LONG LIVE BOOK THREADS
LONG LIVE SPACE ELEVATOR THREADS
LONG LIVE Zig Forums

Meditations is God-tier.

Attached: 1522431580799.png (1920x1080, 224.59K)

Here's a list I compiled from /fit/'s various pictographics:
Broccoli
Spinach
Peas
Green Beans
Eggs
Chicken breast
Neufchatel cheese
Salmon
Yogurt
Granola
Berries (straw, blue, etc.)
Ground Beef
Fruits
Chicken and beef broth
Rice
Beans
Potatoes (white, red, sweet)
Carrots
Oats
Oats
Pasta
Water
peanut butter
Oils (olive, sesame)
Honey
dark chocolate
onion
garlic
peppers
vinegar
tea

save this on a .txt file, print it out and go shopping, buy what you don't have

Attached: FITNESS.png (1126x1001, 1.59M)

Potatoes ? you mean sweet potatoes right ? not russet potatoes aka the 'common potatoes'.

Attached: Russet potatoes.jpg (370x370, 33.54K)

I'd add brussel sprouts. They're cheap, loaded with vitamins and fiber, and taste great hot off the grill.

I thought Russetts were the purple skinned potatos. Fuck, I gave slightly bad advice earlier.

Excellent progress; healthy mind, healthy body! Due to recent events, I'm happy to post the free-weight guide again to give hope to those who thought they had none; only a sick BO would allow their users to become obsess, and helpless. Thanks to it, my conditioning has exceeded all expectations. My instructor was amazed I could give trained fighters good, hard-earned bouts.

Attached: NO EXCUSES.png (1307x1797, 240.6K)

lol bump

Purple and red are fucking delicious with onions.

I'm finally about to start a workout routine at the gym and am trying to help my friend/lifting partner to lose some weight. Here's the routine, I got it from some /fit/ infographs.
Interval Cardio:
0-10 mins: steady even pace
10-11 mins- max effort
11-13 mins- slow down and steady pace again
13-14 mins- max effort
Goes on in that pattern till it hits 20 minutes

Monday:
Deadlift 5x5
Pullups 3x10
Bent Over Row 4x8
Seated Row 4x8

Wednesday:
Squat 5x5
Leg Press 4x8
Lunges 4x8
Jump Squat 3x10

Friday:
Flat Bench 5x5
Incline Dumbell Press 4x8
Dips 4x8
Shoulder Press 4x8

Is this a good starting routine?

I could start posting gains recipes here too.

Celebrating with a cutting workout I wrote for a friend, cardio is to be done as much as possible:

ABABAXX

Upper1
vertical Pressing movement- (standing, seated, machine, dumbbell) 5 sets same weight. Do all sets to failure, if you get 40 reps or more, go up in weight next week. If you get less reps, go down in weight next week. Stick with this press for 3 weeks and then pick a new one, feel free to experiment.

Rowing movement- (machine or cable preferred) 6 sets 12-15 reps. Rotate the exercise as often as you feel necessary but stick with it long enough to make progress.

3 way dumbbell superset- tricep extension (any type, rolling, static elbow, standing, etc)>shoulder raise (front, side, rear)>Curl( also any type). Pick a random weight and random movements, perform 5 cycles with the sets ending just a rep shy of failure, except the last one, which goes to failure.

Finish up with a few long sets of a rear delt exercise for shoulder health.

Legs/back 1
DEADLIFT- Pick a type of deadlift (conventional or sumo) and then pick a bar height (floor, deficit, blocks/rack of varying heights) and do 5 sets of 5-10. Add or remove weight for each set depending on the difficulty, trying to make each set go to one rep shy of failure. Do the variation for 3 weeks and then switch to a new one.

45 degree back extension- 5 sets of roughly 20 reps. This movement stays in all the time, but change the form of resistance when the movement gets stale. Try doing weight held at the chest, weight behind the head, holding a dumbbell or bar at length, or band. You may need to do just bodyweight at first and that is okay, if you don't get the reps you want then push it harder next week.

Ab movement- pick an ab movement you like and a random resistance, get 100 reps in whatever way you can. Change the exercise every time you can.

Hamstring movement- Do a hamstring movement like lying or seated hamstring curls, assisted glute ham raises, or DB stiff leg deadlifts etc… for 50 total reps in however many sets it takes. This doesn't have to be too heavy, it is more for knee health from all the running.

Upper 2
Bodyweight pushing movement- Do push ups (standard, on knees, weighted, feet elevated, chest elevated, etc) or dips if you can do them, they can all be rotated. Do 10 total sets to failure, the rep range is not important but limit the rest between sets to 1 minutes or less.

Vertical pull- do some sort of pulldown with any handle or pullup when you lose enough weight for 10 sets 12-15 reps. Rotate the exercise as often as you feel necessary but stick with it long enough to make progress.

Legs/Back 2

SQUAT- pick a type of squat or leg press (high bar squat, low bar squat, front squat, machine squat, different squat bars, machine squat, different plane leg press, etc) and do 5 sets of 5-10. Add or remove weight for each set depending on the difficulty, trying to make each set go to one rep shy of failure. Do the variation for 3 weeks and then switch to a new one.

Bodyweight squats/jumps/db squats/leg extensions- Pick one and aim for 5 sets to roughly failure in the 20 rep range, with the exception of bodyweight squats, just go to failure on those. Stick with one exercise for 3 weeks and then rotate.

Ab movement- pick an ab movement you like and a random resistance, get 100 reps in whatever way you can. Change the exercise every time you can.

Hamstring movement- Do a hamstring movement like lying or seated hamstring curls, assisted glute ham raises, or DB stiff leg deadlifts etc… for 50 total reps in however many sets it takes. This doesn't have to be too heavy, it is more for knee health from all the running.

Upper 3
horizontal Pressing movement- (flat bench, incline bench, decline bench, floor press, dumbbell) 5 sets same weight. Do all sets to failure, if you get 40 reps or more, go up in weight next week. If you get less reps, go down in weight next week. Stick with this press for 3 weeks and then pick a new one, feel free to experiment.

Rowing movement- (machine or cable preferred) 6 sets 12-15 reps. Rotate the exercise as often as you feel necessary but stick with it long enough to make progress. You can use the same movement on the first day of the week or change depending on your preference.

3 way CABLE superset- lying tricep extension >shoulder raise >Curl. Pick a random weight and random movements, perform 5 cycles with the sets ending just a rep shy of failure, except the last one, which goes to failure. You can change the circuit from week to week by changing cable attachments, like rope>straight bar>v bar

Start with the tried and true beginners stuff. Starting Strength or Stronglifts 5x5. After you feel you are comfortable with the exercises and made considerable progress, you can move to something more intermediate or make your own routine.

I'd add a little more shoulder, but that's as good of a routine as any other.

What would you add?

On procrastination
I cannot describe on how much this video solves my problem with videogames and hobbies and failing academically.

Let me know if you have any other stuff about procrastination.

is hard.

Attached: 1449503691467.gif (400x400, 129.15K)

Is it a meme to go to the gym during night time? I mean somewhere from 11pm to 1am. Also what's a good length gym session? I generally spend around 45 to 60 minutes for my workouts but I go alone and don't rest for a long time. This doesn't include cardio but people online have been telling me that they spend up to two hours sometimes.

Attached: 1363771675003.gif (640x360, 257.7K)

Anyone have any good tips/infographs on improving posture? Mine is God awful, and I trust anons here more than I trust Google.

My god, Self Improvement is back. Glorious. May Zig Forums restore itself to its former glory. Have these meager offerings.

Attached: The Aesirian Code of Nine.jpg (810x456 169.06 KB, 69.14K)

I go to the gym at night. Usually right at the hours you mentioned. I like it the best at night because there are less people and It fits the best with my schedule. It takes me about an hour and a half to finish everything I want to do but I take long ass rests. When I started though it was more like 30 to 45 minutes total.

I also do a shit load of stretching after I finish my lifts.

Attached: Three ways to heil hitler.png (456x298, 72.56K)

This is heaven sent.

I have been looking for an improve board without success. It been hard for me lately.

I hope there is a future thread for those Zig Forumsacks that are soon to marry, married and/or have kids. It’s essential and a must to help each other out toward the degeneracy, black pills and difficulties in this superfluous rotten society.

I've heard good things about the Alexander Technique. Don't have much experience with it myself though.

We need a thread to what you mention first;an encouragement rather a black pill.

It's mostly used by actors and musicians. It's focused on changing how one moves in all ways, meaning that not just posture, but gait, running, all other forms of movement are part of learning Alexander Technique.
It takes a while to learn, but it will change how you move your whole life (and generally makes your movements more efficient and healthier)

Doesn’t working out late (past 10-11pm) fucks your sleep up?

You're missing triceps and biceps isolating workouts. Shoulders are lacking and you have very few single arm workouts. If you're just starting off you're (most likely) going to want to train up your non dominant arm.

The way I do my gym routines is not by exercise but by muscle group
Switch out your workouts to fit the muscle groups you are training, do an exercise for too long and you'll get weaker in others. I also spend close to 2 hours at the gym so feel free to break it down even more.

For monday. Just add in some triceps pull downs, skull crushers, and something else. I would personally put your focus on your weaker arm with single arm exercises, it WILL make a difference when benching.

Wednesday looks good. Although if you plan to go heavy with your squatting, get a weightlifting belt. They're also good for deadlifts.

For friday you may want to rotate out between flat benching and incline benching as your main benching event. I've found that incline does help with my flat, but not so much the other way around. Take this with a grain of salt as it's my personal experience however. Add in some biceps and another shoulder exercise and you'll be good. I've found that I can complete 6 different exercise (2 wormup sets and 5 full sets per exercise) completely in a little over an hour, if that's your time limit you should do 2 chest workouts, 2 biceps, and 2 for shoulders.

My suggestion for when you're first starting is to really hammer home your weaker arm, I slacked on that and after a year I'm finally getting my left arm up to speed. I also suggest you add another gym day if you can. Don't be afraid to go lighter and with more reps if you feel more straining then burning (you'll be able to discern the two on your own). Other then that your gym routine will naturally evolve as you progress and learn more.

Not with my work schedule but if you have to wake up for wage-slavery at 6am then it could be a problem.

Source on that?

broscience

literally me

Attached: ErnmcTA.png (754x353, 118.09K)

is your gym open after midnight? funny.
I leave that decision for up to you because it depends on what is your training [mass, size, PR breaking, negative movement, positive movement, stationary etc], but I will tell you this.
keep in mind that your anabolic window for protein intake starts before working out, because from since the moment you start tearing your muscles your body starts prioritizing the use protein as a building block instead of a energy source. so keep that in mind, if you gonna work out for 4 hours, drink a nice big shake of protein [and vomit a lot probably] every hour
dont forget to HIIT, preferably on separate days from the actual workout.

I think your question isn't broad enough. We're in a war and we better treat it as such, read through pics linked. This will help you come up with ways to act in the interests of whites.

kek.gg/i/53hdzT.png
kek.gg/i/5M4jH8.png
kek.gg/i/7h-z5G.png
kek.gg/i/4mJzqZ.png

However, for actual things we can do on an individual basis to uphold the interests of the white race, we can
-Improve ourselves physically, financially, mentally, ect
-Have lots of white babies
-Educate normies
-'Institutional' help for whites: I.E.: If you're in school, help fellow white students with homework, prevent them from getting meme degrees and debt. If you're in a company, use whatever power you have to favor whites, etc.
-Financially attack our enemies, for example installing ad nauseum, doing gamergate esq email campaigns to leftists' advertisers. Maybe look back to the cnn meme hostage tactics for inspiration, etc.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-05-25_at_11.png (760x601, 65.72K)

watch this

Attached: 1459579529026.jpg (187x200, 5.77K)

they belong in a set, and it was only allowing me to attatch 2 images to my post

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-05-25_at_10.53.33_AM.png (739x600, 55.73K)

Attached: 1468980771623-3.jpg (200x200 3.82 KB, 6.54K)

Fugg, I guess it was my connection or something because it allows me to do so now, but it wasn't before.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-05-25_at_10.53.33_AM.png (1348x722 44.9 KB, 111.79K)

Anyone got any guides for Meditation? Been wanting to give it a crack.

Attached: 38b2a1ee87e93c82685f2efba5da241c0abe1ff77bcbd3314c285ad9091b90c3.jpg (866x1248, 203.71K)

for like 10 minutes stare at something, if you catch yourself looking off, gently bring your focus back

yeah I'm sure it was
fuckin jewpig

Attached: 1384247667904.gif (200x150, 1.39M)