Book Thread

Starting out with Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Feel free to post .pdfs.
classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html

Attached: Marcus.jpg (2000x1000, 320.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/W8NPRaZt
mega.co.nz/#F!fo0TDC4a!Ck2n3wuqWutm3FyLtxZB8A
mega.co.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg
mega.co.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg
mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ
mega.co.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!cE5yWZoI
mega.co.nz/#F!sU90kbAR!pXKWaWnZcY8eTIA2wUSDBA
mega.co.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
mega.co.nz/#F!6kJzEIJb!aVVgmWAM-aP_bU_8Co43FA
mega.co.nz/#F!K8wTjbiZ!mWFZsQRr2SZYC1AsoE6Shw
mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg
mega.co.nz/#F!zQtglTAY!JZ8y7bZpqPz6od5WmtLfIg
mega.co.nz/#F!MQ8ziQKK!rzb0LRaZoyL6te1tguBNnA!RBs1mRhC
mega.co.nz/#F!9RAkwRwR!4oXYTi7YoIEXVK_gSPBY0Q
mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg
mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ
mega.co.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.co.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ
mega.co.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw
mega.co.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q
thepiratebay.se/torrent/10561225/_pol_itical_literaturet_orrent
kat.cr/5-000-literature-files-science-philosophy-history-politics-religion-t10661863.html
mega.nz/#F!bENznApJ!zoLo1-76Rpraq_5ztpZ3SA
mega.nz/#F!xM80wSrL!4HGX_dOmHPhjL3lX3bsHdw
mega.nz/#F!JFFUQZLL!2bKOt-rwNfxXT9-Xyojjiw
mega.nz/#!9JMxzQjA!OFpTHk2Z7RLpYUeGPvw2PFPJFXGu36PikfhLTKAqdGo
mega.nz/#!hA1nwQbb!hn5NAlVkusAS6OBK7d2OgUd6EQoHijwZzEVkZbDSTEs
mega.nz/#!YQNFAQSa!sY8DPrmJLDww4ObxpmRmiPBrs_ssE0PRWCT9xI71AxA
mega.nz/#!lMt22STa!blRR66j2yJGaUAz0dhGaDFnnSWb4XfUu5CKLLb6bkEA
mega.nz/#!ldFHBLKI!Lsg6voMlLvKjBXUIiTas2iDiAjYLXfwZyhAZdf47Xas
mega.nz/#!FBFSARTS!zw8TJDqYOaHVJcWFGPMdg3cjWXVmJjYqgq-Wvn0Prak
mega.nz/#!oY8XGZyR!rhwe1F1eELjzBzZiMotddaYIp_8lGl7AWlyCZ_ufGoc
mega.nz/#!0BEHwbDA!rZfwwBV71yUdlX3J4KByXmudYGXI3HHQW6KGcNqhbY0
mega.nz/#!JUUQBYRC!N0p4hNI_DIAOZEwfO30XnYGKnQRTvvvJ6MKg6kB9Q44
archive.org/details/pdfy-4vYbtFF8sM5mGhi1
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=79B7FE1019B24C1A0D5BEB2189B26A54
archive.org/details/Decline-Of-The-West-Oswald-Spengler
gutenberg.org/ebooks/1301?msg=welcome_stranger
unqualified-reservations.org/#archive
8ch.net/polarchive/res/183.html
mega.nz/#!BF0Tna4T!W0EVW5vHvlS-3fnnfBTTGJQGnP5-uPzvgFmEuDQmyT0
pastebin.com/n9Q3hRAV
legiochristi.com/static/lit/Voluptuous_Panic.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly, reading anything is a step above most people nowadays. Even if you don't read to learn, at least read for fun. I started the first book of Gaunt's Ghosts and couldn't put it down; I went from cover to cover in a single sitting and finished at 3am. What fiction are you enjoying, Zig Forums?

Attached: 220741.jpg (293x475, 37.6K)

Requesting someone drop 200 Years Together and Mein Kampf Stalaag edition to start the thread right.

Posting any PDF gives me an "Unknown file extension" error.

Attached: Reading.png (257x398, 82.25K)

Get in the sticky and let CodeMonkey know.

Pastebin with a bunch of MEGA links, many of them are good informational texts.
pastebin.com/W8NPRaZt

A History of Europe by J. M. Roberts. There's an audiobook torrent too if you searx around online.

Attached: a history of europe.jpg (310x475, 49.72K)

PDFs now work!

Attached: The International Jew (Henry Ford).pdf (

Beautiful. Everyone should read Savitri Devi.

Attached: savitri-devi.jpg (663x500, 88.17K)

ALRIGHT YOU DOUBLE NIGGERS, GET TO READING!!!
mega:#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
Mega folder for the monthly Zig Forums books that used to be posted on 8ch's Zig Forums until imkikey banned them.
mega.co.nz/#F!fo0TDC4a!Ck2n3wuqWutm3FyLtxZB8A

mega.co.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg

mega.co.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg

mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ

mega.co.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!cE5yWZoI

mega.co.nz/#F!sU90kbAR!pXKWaWnZcY8eTIA2wUSDBA

mega.co.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw

mega.co.nz/#F!6kJzEIJb!aVVgmWAM-aP_bU_8Co43FA

mega.co.nz/#F!K8wTjbiZ!mWFZsQRr2SZYC1AsoE6Shw

mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg

mega.co.nz/#F!zQtglTAY!JZ8y7bZpqPz6od5WmtLfIg

mega.co.nz/#F!MQ8ziQKK!rzb0LRaZoyL6te1tguBNnA!RBs1mRhC

mega.co.nz/#F!9RAkwRwR!4oXYTi7YoIEXVK_gSPBY0Q

mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg

mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ

mega.co.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg

mega.co.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ

mega.co.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw

mega.co.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q

thepiratebay.se/torrent/10561225/_pol_itical_literaturet_orrent

kat.cr/5-000-literature-files-science-philosophy-history-politics-religion-t10661863.html

Germanic paganism dump:

mega.nz/#F!bENznApJ!zoLo1-76Rpraq_5ztpZ3SA

Finally the faggot mods are dealt with.

Free at fucking last

God bless you, user, you're doing the work of Wotan/Thor/The Monad/whatever you may hold sacred.

Nazi Germany film collection
mega.nz/#F!xM80wSrL!4HGX_dOmHPhjL3lX3bsHdw
USMC books
mega.nz/#F!JFFUQZLL!2bKOt-rwNfxXT9-Xyojjiw
Goodies for /tok/ which includes books by C.G. Jung, Ernst Junger, Kek stuff, Egyptian Mythology books, etc.
mega.nz/#!9JMxzQjA!OFpTHk2Z7RLpYUeGPvw2PFPJFXGu36PikfhLTKAqdGo
cointelpro
mega.nz/#!hA1nwQbb!hn5NAlVkusAS6OBK7d2OgUd6EQoHijwZzEVkZbDSTEs
a history of chans
mega.nz/#!YQNFAQSa!sY8DPrmJLDww4ObxpmRmiPBrs_ssE0PRWCT9xI71AxA
mega redpill thread
mega.nz/#!lMt22STa!blRR66j2yJGaUAz0dhGaDFnnSWb4XfUu5CKLLb6bkEA
spoopi military, which included books from the JSOC user
mega.nz/#!ldFHBLKI!Lsg6voMlLvKjBXUIiTas2iDiAjYLXfwZyhAZdf47Xas
memory hole thread
mega.nz/#!FBFSARTS!zw8TJDqYOaHVJcWFGPMdg3cjWXVmJjYqgq-Wvn0Prak
BEAVER user POSTS
mega.nz/#!oY8XGZyR!rhwe1F1eELjzBzZiMotddaYIp_8lGl7AWlyCZ_ufGoc
ERNST JUNGER BOOKS
mega.nz/#!0BEHwbDA!rZfwwBV71yUdlX3J4KByXmudYGXI3HHQW6KGcNqhbY0
UNABOMBER BOOKS
mega.nz/#!JUUQBYRC!N0p4hNI_DIAOZEwfO30XnYGKnQRTvvvJ6MKg6kB9Q44

LET US GO FORTH AND LEARN, FREE FROM THE THOUGHT POLICING BY (((IMKIKEY)))

SIEG HEIL BROTHERS!

Bless you as well! I will be monitoring this thread and continuing to post more books as time goes on. If anyone has any requests for specific books you cannot find on /pdfs/ and the like, just give me a (you) and I'll try to find them. Also let me know if any of the links are down as well.

Zig Forums is back. Happy day!

Funny, now that we're free to bookpost, I'm suddenly at a loss as to what to talk about.

Bring something good back from >>>/pdfs/ lads then share it in this thread

Wooooooooo! nu/pol/ is dead!

Attached: redpill book list.jpg (1290x1169, 299.64K)

Current reads? I'm re-reading the Medidations right now and about to start a book on photography that was highly recommended by fellow photographers.

Seconded. There's such a sigh and feeling of relief. I felt like we were running from the (((Bolsheviks))) for having a copy of The Protocolz of Zion and now we can finally warn the world.

I haven't read an actual book in the past couple months. Aside from manga, this is the only thing I've read in that time.

Just a heads up; first link is kiked

Does anyone happen to have the books by Alfred Rosenberg, Herman Goering and Gottfried Feder?

have some PDFs I had laying around, feels good to be back.
now all we need is the self improvement thread.

Soumission
(Francais)archive.org/details/pdfy-4vYbtFF8sM5mGhi1
(English)libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=79B7FE1019B24C1A0D5BEB2189B26A54

Attached: 71qwSzqHLcL.jpg (1650x2475, 193.62K)

I'm finally getting around to Sun and Steel - I've read nearly everything else Mishima has to offer in English. I just downloaded a big cache of Wyndham Lewis works so I'm looking forward to that. His work is scarce, especially on the Internet. Most of them are really large files because they're poor quality scans, so they're probably not great e-reader material.

I've been meaning to get a physical copy of Sun And Steel but they are pretty pricey. As convenient as pdfs can be, I still collect and read physical books.

Has the roach finally been squashed? Is the long night over?

God, I've missed these threads. Thank you, anons.

Attached: YES.png (600x1003, 119.14K)

Anyone wanna have a Zig Forums bookclub?
We could post on here weekly or something.

Suggestions for June's book:
Spengler's Decline of Western Civilization:
archive.org/details/Decline-Of-The-West-Oswald-Spengler

Carlyle's History of the French Revolution:
gutenberg.org/ebooks/1301?msg=welcome_stranger

Mencius Moldbug's Unqualified Reservations (the whole blog, also available in EPUB form).
unqualified-reservations.org/#archive

He's still a kike.

Nope.

Yes, the roach has been removed. We are free to read again.

Am i retarded? How long have pdf files been allowed?

They just came back. I think Kikey disabled them a while back.

I feel like a kid in the candy store right now. Keep posting!

I'm currently rereading a series of hard sci fi novels called Firefall by Peter Watts that was recommended here on 8ch years ago. It deals with a first contact scenario, but talks about all kinds of philosophical issues involving conscience and neurology within the book. The year is set around 2081 if I'm not mistaken and humans have done all kinds of really fucked up and crazy things technologically, including recreating a subspecies of humans that were the basis of vampires. It's an entertaining read for sure, since my last books have been non-fiction.

The last couple of books I've read was Pimp - Iceberg Slim (biography of a black pimp in Chicago during the 1920's-40's, holds quite a few redpills involving women if you can put aside the degeneracy and race mixing), sex at dawn - Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jethá (decent enough, but it makes quite a few assumptions and somewhat pushes an agenda, was recently featured in a really shitty 20 minute vox episode about the origins of monogamy), The Four - Scott Galloway (a business book that looks at the tactics/history of Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple and discusses what made them successful and why. The information within the book goes up to Spring of 2017, so it's slightly outdated in terms of Facebook's actions lately, but still a good read, would recommend), The war on Normal People - Andrew Yang (The first half of the book shows just how fucked we are and how terrified a lot of the (((elite))) are of us. The second half tries shilling for universal basic income and other things, but while reading it, it felt like a bit of a band aid on top of a massive festering chest wound. The author also worked with Obama as well.)

My next two books I plan on reading is Albert Speer: His battle with Truth - Gitta Sereny, and a really thick volume called For the Common Defense, which looks at the history of American military from the 17th century to 2012 if I'm remembering my dates right.

Here's a .zip with .epubs of all of them.
mega.nz/#!BF0Tna4T!W0EVW5vHvlS-3fnnfBTTGJQGnP5-uPzvgFmEuDQmyT0

I believe they can be found on /pdfs/ but I'll make a pack for you.

Pity, I was afraid of that. I'll try to find another link, but I can't make any promises. Most of the quality was awful too.

Thanks for posting, but you might also want to name your files or post images of the covers as well in the future.

I would be up for that. We could also look at pewdiepie's book club as well, he's been doing some pretty subtly redpilled books as well, such as Mishima. Need I remind everyone that he went to 8ch Zig Forums's VRchat room a few months back wearing a very suspicious shirt?
Here's a pastebin from goodreads with all of the books he's talked about. archive.fo isn't working for the site for some reason.

Enjoy the books!

They've been allowed on 8ch since it began, but around January of 2015 was when I think .pdfs were disabled.

Attached: pewdiepie visits pol's hangar in vrchat.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Disregard that, I suck dicks!
pastebin.com/n9Q3hRAV

mega.nz/#!OoIz3YzK!YjzQrNKRyEjlkylX8ZkmSVdRhBNUk4-9J0EpYU7mW98

Attached: how to bomb the us gov2.jpg (1080x1314 484.54 KB, 1.17M)

Unfortunately I don't have a .pdf handy but The Tomorrow File is interesting enough as science fiction goes. From the 1970s and it made a lot of interesting predictions about society. Most of the technology-related ones are wrong but a lot of the cultural stuff isn't that far off. They even have the 100% inheritance tax that (((certain groups))) seem to want in the US now.

I might have gotten one of my posts eaten. I guess I'll just upload something else. Here's some rosenberg and economics, as well as a guide to Evola's works.

Attached: db63fb7e2d87da0bbf9cdb8f6b74b814e37d18b550bd66d219b85fe65df80424.jpg (5000x3827, 2.47M)

Starship Troopers, by Robert Heinlein. This book can give a white boy religion. The backstory on it is pretty funny too – apparently, after Heinlein wrote Stranger in a Strange Land, all the hippies in Los Angeles started camping on his lawn like he was a guru. So he wrote a book about utopian fascism and dedicated it to drill instructors to get rid of the fuckers.

Attached: Starship_Troopers.jpg (345x500, 52.55K)

Attached: ForMyLegionaries.pdf (Libido Dominandi.pdf)

You may as well not be reading at all.

Kill yourself, you are spiritually and mentally a nigger.

FREEDOM!

How is this? I'll download it when I'm home, but I'm curious if this is mostly written by just one of the guys, and of its any good

Point taken.
How 'bout Blood Meridian?

Honestly, I found it to be a big hot mess. Parts of it are great, but it's largely incomprehensible and mindless drivel they've all came up with over the years it seems. It's not bad, but it's a pretty difficult read.

I'm reading Moby Dick right now. Only 100 pages in. It is a fast read despite being 650+ pages. I'm not sure how I feel about it so far since it has the magic noble savage trope front and center.

It's Zig Forumsack bathroom reading, basically

I'm reading through the Iliad for the first time since my dad made me read it and the Odyssey as a child. I plan on reading the Odyssey and Aeneid next.

Does someone have the updated kike expulsions list?
And the 'six million jews before the holocaust' file?

You think turkish fuck actually thought book threads were "slide threads" or was he just an authoritarian asswipe?

What does it matter? He's gone and we can have these threads again.

Keeping anons stupider than they could be was likely in his interests

I can hear the zip zoop zaps of a SpaceElevator thread already. Maybe we can finally get uninterrupted dialogs going about shit that matters. Almost turned off Zig Forums the mod shit was getting so bad.

Not reading anything right now per se, but delving back into tarot. Anyone got a book on the symbolism and mythology of tarot, and not new age bullshit?
Other than that a good recommendation on Zone 4/5 sandy soil gardening would be greatly appreciated. Trying hugelkultur, but I need to create some clay heavy soil as this sand falls to pieces.

I recommend anyone who is doing anything historical to get a copy of pic related. Not comprehensive, but thorough enough to get a feel for the clothing of nearly every place most centuries.

Yee

Attached: Wands-Fire-4ofWands-WitchesTarot.jpg (318x380 91.24 KB, 38.93K)

Books on al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood. Know your enemy, as Sun Tzu said.

Attached: relianceoftraveller.pdf (Coughlin_ExtrimistJihad.pdf)

From what I understood, in his small autistic turkroach mind, it wasn't "current events" and was off topic posting that belonged on another board: /pdfs/

However, he would sperg out so terribly that I honestly do think he thought a lot of folks making these threads were shills and the like.

This as well. The mods tried their hardest to really direct conversation and topics here. It does bring up an interesting debate though. Given many of us are for authoritarianism and natsoc ideologies, how do we reconcile free speech and book threads given the fact that many people in the reich participated in book burnings? Even if the material was Jewish, degenerate, and filled to the brim with nonsense, the librarian and archivist in me absolutely detested such acts. I can understand and appreciate the political necessities of these acts along with directing our people on a rightful path, but given how so many of us landed on sites such as these in accordance to (((free speech))) (we must consider that "free speech" isn't universal across governments and sites) it would make sense that a great portion of us would throw our hat in with the libertarian side of information. Especially given our history with different groups/people attempting to censor us/others, our admiration for wikileaks, richard stallman, and moot (to a point). The flow of a wide variety free information and debate hones the edge better than consistently grinding the blade against literature of one specific ideology (even if it is the correct ideology for the future of our race).

did you read the book?

about Moby dick,
the nigger is just a background noise really.
first of all, I know what you mean, but I always forget the nigger is even there when I go recommend Moby Dick, because mr coon doesn't represent anything on the story.

if anything his bizarre existence is just a tool for the story itself, like the start where the MC has to share a bed with the nigger and the shrunken heads, those are moments only memorable just because of how bizarre and out of tune and adventurous they are.

the center piece IS the captain Acab and the whale. there is few other ways to look at it. the other things I liked was the rough speech of his mates when rowing the boats.
Also if it counts for anything there is a nigger called appleseed which gets put in his place by a racist spaniard on a party [and the spaniard doesn't suffer because of his action], maybe that moment can counter balance the occasional passage, and improve your view of Herman Melville.

Attached: 1439187432184.jpg (603x611, 35.18K)

I feel like modern people dress so poorly compared to people of the past. Globalist slop "fashion" without soul.

what is even fashion anymore?
shirt are no longer tucked in, women don't wear dresses, no sophistication when going outside, people dress the same they would while in their homes?
fashion probably ended around the 30's.

How I reconcile it: I'd burn a million torahs if it meant the survival of my people. While the flow.of information is great, disinfo and degneracy serve only the ones who push it.

Know thy enemy and know them well. Marxist works and all derivatives should have been kept available for the generations to come. A doctor must know the disease before he can attempt to treat it. We have reached our conclusion in traditionalist ideas precisely because we know the depths of degenerate behaviour - because we know and have seen the disgusting evil that arose from it. Without knowledge of this great danger, people will become complacent. The book burnings I believe were a naive way of the Germans saying "We are finally free. Let this never happen again." I'm not so optimistic.

The Kybalion, by 3 initiates. Hermetic Philosophy 101. When the author writes in ALL CAPS, yes, he is yelling at you.

Attached: 48bddd37b8dbb6c38126044bfb81417f.jpg (236x347, 7.37K)

julian jaynes

beaveranons posts
may contain some errors

Can't fault that.

Why aren't you optimistic? At any rate, there's been a few cases in history where various libraries and sources of knowledge were lost due to fires, looting, pillaging, etc. The libraries of Alexandria, Constantinople, Persia, and I think there was a library or two in the British Isles that had some valuable information. Even the writings of the gnostics were lost until they found the Nag Hammadi library in the late 1940's. All of this begs the question, is it better to have a ritual cleanse of available information as the cycles of time washes over us?

Too this day, this is still my favorite book.

Attached: Might_is_right.jpg (209x277, 61.81K)

Post the .pdf you double nigger.

I would if I had you, big dumb gay.

I'm pretty upbeat, just not so much so that I believe the destruction of knowledge is a good move while there is still a high probability that somewhere someone is using that knowledge against you (no matter what it is). I think ideally what I would do is create an archive of these works for scholars to use, not have them allowed to be distributed or published to the general public. Book burnings are a bit like genocide: it only works when you get them all. What I would propose instead is more of a strategy of outbreeding.

replying to

why is kybalion such a big deal. I see green pills giving me that all the time but never with a 'why'

Can you say the name of the book you mentioned please? Photography is a hobby of mine too (mostly for taking pics of little siblings for long term memories).

Supplement that with Morse, Keely, Tesla, and really anybody else who has meddled lightly in the makeup of existence, and I believe this to be the path to understanding what we are.

It is the very basics of applied philosophy. The book contains a number of irrefutable natural laws (if they weren't, then they're not laws.) and attempts to explain them in the best English of anyone at the time. These are teachings and axioms passed down for ages and they are of tangible use in life as all things abide by the same rules.
Look into Isaac Luria and the objectives of the kikes. EVERY act of the kike, is in spite of and contrary to Natural Law. They seek to undo all creation through perversion and degeneracy, right down to destroying gender it's self. Once you have read this book, you will see that every action of the kike is contrary to the very nature of the world it's self.

He did work with the laws of polarity and vibration pretty seriously. Note, there are reasons that Tesla uses a lot of sanskrit terms.

But have we not seen a similar strategy of outbreeding employed by (((them))) with various revisions or complete dismissals of old texts which are deemed (((problematic))). But such things can be debated in the future, we must remember the 14 words more than anything.

Someone posted another book I thought would be good to have ITT.

legiochristi.com/static/lit/Voluptuous_Panic.pdf

NATIONAL SOCIALISM IS FASCISM THEY'RE NOT TWO DIFFERENT THINGS

I'm going to go ahead and start dumping various .pdfs myself. None of them will have cover images I'm afraid, but they will all be properly named for everyone's convenience. Enjoy!

Attached: Frederick Armitage - A Short Masonic History (1909).pdf (Ancient Greek Laws.pdf)

>have we not seen a similar strategy of outbreeding employed by (((them)))

A fair point, actually. What would be a much more entertaining example to work from would be the conditions we have right now.

How is it that traditional ideas and books related to them have become scarce? More importantly, where did they go wrong that such a place like this could exist and hold so much influence? What could they have done to stop us, that they didn't? Where did they fail to stamp out tradition?

It feels like a renaissance in here. Anyone have any resources on learning Latin and Greek? I studied Latin in school and am going to start going deep on Greek now.

I would love one for Decline of the West. Such an incredible book that proves to be increasingly relevant as time goes on. Here's some more Spengler.

Just to really drive the point home if I was being too vague: What will we do when our whip hand is full once again? What have (((they))) done that we can do better, if the roles were reversed?

user, think about the hundreds, if not thousands of knowledge seekers and autists that our forefathers were when they began to invent systems of writing. Even if tablets, books, and even words and ideas themselves are destroyed or erased physically or mentally, the core essence of the system of humanity still remains to have knowledge push us ever forwards. If it was not discovered yesterday, it will be discovered tomorrow.

Attached: Longitudinal study of 4chan.pdf (Julian_Jaynes_The_Origin_o….pdf)

Y'all every read Chesterton? I'd recommend Napoleon of Notting Hill(about a man willing to die for the street he lives on) and The Flying Inn(a drunk Irish wages guerilla war against a islamified puritan England).

> What will we do when our whip hand is full once again? What have (((they))) done that we can do better, if the roles were reversed?

I honestly don't know. Personally I'd like to see something akin to sterilization and let them wander the Earth as their numbers dwindle more and more each year until the wandering jew is all but a distant memory for us.

Attached: nsdap-the-celebrations-in-….pdf (

Attached: The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf (

BOOK REQUEST
Anons, for the volk, I request The Warrior's Edge
by John B. Alexander.

Simple user. Let us break it down into two scenarios.
Scenario A

Scenario B
Which do you think works better for the destroyers of civilization?

The unfortunate case of Satanwaffen aside, it's a great book. Parts of it are outdated owing to the new information age, but it's still incredibly insightful.

Alright fine if you insist.

Yeah I keep trying to examine the situation as if we're on equal playing ground, but that really isn't the case. Jews have a lot harder time getting their ideas propogated because they all have to be learned in a contextual vacuum by sheltered children, whereas tradition is basis for civilization and is basically all instinctual.

sage for double post

That's it for the .pdfs for tonight. I'll keep organizing my files in preparation for a sticky of sorts. That way we don't have to worry about vital texts being lost or abandoned over the years.

Sorry user, it looks like a digital edition hasn't been published yet from what I could find. Your best bet might be purchasing it yourself on amazon or abesbooks.

Attached: memes.png (1074x1598 1.8 MB, 1.21M)

Low on funds at the moment and everything I can spare is going towards the cause. Really wish I could get that book though.

Attached: 03bbb0be43a0b3aadb3dccd908379ec064ade33eaabdc9fb77f4dd67377d329d.png (4000x3549 5.66 MB, 872.45K)

a warhammer novel is a test of vocabulary not known to 80% of the english speaking world population, its perfectly acceptable.