youtu.be/T5u_GKzXWXc
youtu.be/qMC9kuZEJ04
defense.gov/Videos/videoid/602519/
c-span.org/video/?445766-1/
youtu.be/ZELMHuQTFzQ
youtu.be/_fEYASatHAo
c-span.org/video/?446090-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Attached: 13779016234679102.jpg (630x443, 43.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/239605
archive.fo/YfH0j
politico.com/story/2018/05/25/ronald-mortensen-state-department-anti-immigration-609162
wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2017/01/30/the-trumps-four-generations-of-jewish-ties/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ts0rxBVLEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the purpose of this thread?
Not condemning, just wanna know what you want in here.

Up to the minute updates on the Trump admin would be my guess. I sometimes hit up the one on halfchan on busier days cause those autists don't miss a beat.
it's useful to say the least.

the halfchan exodus continues apace. Soon the shills will follow and then this board will be useless too, at which point halfchan might be tolerable again.

nah fuck off trumpniggers you’re no longer welcome here.

Attached: 1527383134812.jpg (1044x588, 315.36K)

Attached: 1527383134812.jpg (1044x588, 315.36K)

FUCK TRUMP

FUCK OP

FUCK ZIONISM

Youre just going to have to deal with dissenting opinion.

They are going to leave Trump holding the bag and come to terms on their own, painting the US as the only thing holding things up. I would say it is surprising Trump doesn't see it coming, but I'm sure that he does which is why he keeps making impotent and vague threats.

Attached: jews.jpg (678x430, 46.38K)

t. tentacle man

Attached: 1296748974.PNG (610x513, 48.97K)

OY GEVALT THESE THREADS ARE VERBOTEN NOW

Attached: deplorable_fear_4k.jpg (3840x2160, 1.87M)

go back kike

Get your kosher ass back to reddit, nigger.

Reminder that Trump freed a kike from prison, a kike that employed hundreds of illegal aliens!

Attached: Yawning Pig.jpeg (600x581, 43.99K)

Trump is still making commie subhumans piss their pants with rage.

I see Zig Forums is taking advantage of the change of management.

No. This guy doesn't get it, either. Our "ally" isn't confused. They understand the long term and that the US is a fading nigger hellhole full of people like Kurt Eichenwald and so they aren't really our ally. Nor should they be.

He also brought peace to the Koreas and has prevented World War 3 multiple times.

Get something new to screech about.

Too bad because Trump is going to establish peace in Korea whether you like it or not.

It's funny because they think they're accomplishing anything.

No one gives a fuck about Korea, it's a distraction.

Attached: Trump Pro-Israel.png (852x465, 630.91K)

The Koreas are making peace on their own. Trump has nothing to do with it apart from sending toadie Mike Pence to the Olympics to make trouble with kike Warmbier's family and demanding they give up their nuke program like Qaddafi [their actual words].

Yeah right

Attached: jp.jpg (846x1200, 252.89K)

tbh I really don’t care that you like trump as long as I can call him and everyone that likes him niggers now and not get banned.

and we'll deal with it by telling you to fuck off and kill yourselves

They'll still try to drown you with spam.

Attached: rentech.jpg (348x261, 68.11K)

Hmm, I must have missed that on the news. But I don't watch CNN like you.

LE BASED DRUMPF AMIRITE

Not clicking that shit, nigger.
So fucking clear you do not belong here.
Also check those crispy trips while you continue to be upset.

Trump appoints anti rapeugee activist to run refugee bureau

archive.fo/YfH0j

politico.com/story/2018/05/25/ronald-mortensen-state-department-anti-immigration-609162

Attached: 9817298378904.png (697x1437, 529.37K)

Come on, this is just sad.

So what? I can dump my “fuck trumpniggers” folder too.

Wrong. From just today.

Attached: 1527384735474.jpg (1034x1510, 567K)

They are defusing the situation in a very public way in order to make it more difficult for the zionist Trump administration to keep carrying on with its ridiculous threats as they shift away from JewSA.

>(((imkikey))) and (((heil))) get shoah'd
Pottery

There are elements in our government that are trying to both drag on the war, and then there are those that try to reach a peace and normalization.

It only takes looking at the difference between the statements made by Trump's cabinet and Vice President Pence compared to Trump himself to see that the (((deep state))) is what's holding back negotiations.

Nothing you're posting here counters what I'm saying. Korea is shifting away from the US because it is a sinking ship. The tariffs Trump slapped on SK steel was not an accident, it was a threat.

How fast did you expect over 2000 miles of reinforced wall to be approved, supplied, built, and finished?
Forget the empty airfields though
The kikes haven't stopped kvetching about, trying to impeach, and openly threatening to assassinate him since he was elected, but I guess they're just pretending.

wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2017/01/30/the-trumps-four-generations-of-jewish-ties/

Attached: 17862344_277191129371366_6270361100291682820_n.jpg (720x960, 98.36K)

Leftypol goon faggots so goddamn mad.

Attached: DS8C9pKXcAENI3Z.jpeg (1024x512, 112.37K)

Yeah, no.

You live in an alternate reality then. So again I say, Trump will be the one to bring peace to Korea and there isnt a damn thing you can do to stop it.

You people are really going to have to do better. This lack of effort is insulting.

Do you even know who Sholom Rubashkin is you dumb nigger?

Attached: 171221-sholom-mc-1211_66f25b15d703652bfcef987268f1d91f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1327x1000, 112.52K)

Amazing argument.

kike trump will also see to it that America dies along with the white race. Go move to Korea and then kill yourself

these posts are proof that JIDF was linked to the thread

smearing the name of everyone who opposed the leftists liberal narrative.

Attached: 00655bbe71bb769ece9cd399ddf6162d7c837981c7ff4241537d3ac2200866bd.gif (500x370, 1.87M)

What they are doing is making a very public spectacle of his positive involvement to make him look irrational and deranged if/when he tries to further agitate for war as Korea exits the US orbit and a China-Russia peace and security deal is agreed upon by all relevant parties except the US.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Funding from American taxpayers and still shitty
I'm sorry I recall a stance of NO INTERFERENCE with syria. This has not been the case. Get out and stay out that's it.
everyone knows the acts openly divided to fuck with Reddit fags like you who support DRUMPF

take this sage, mosche

kike

Attached: 1405065536118.jpg (720x509, 48.04K)

Trump is kiked out the wazoo. He is the deep state. Pence is his guy. You can't be this dumb.

yeah man, bernie 2020

Attached: #SOBRAVE.png (267x321, 147.25K)

But thats wrong.

Attached: 12873489074903.png (932x1428, 594.33K)

what a time to be alive

So your entire argument is based on speculation.

POST FICTIONAL PRESIDENTS THAT WERE BETTER THAN TRUMP

post bernie sanders.
post hilary clinton.

POST GOOD PRESIDENTS nu-pol.

Attached: 994989848age.jpg (1200x402, 128.51K)

Back when the shitskin was in charge he made sure to memory-hole the fact that Trump got this uber-kike out of prison.

Both the Democrats and the Republicans supported this action. Both CNN and Fox News. Rubashkin was the owner of a kosher slaughter house called agriproccessors that horribly abused animals and employed hundreds of illegal non-whites.

Listen to this broadcast by William Luther Pierce about the kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ts0rxBVLEU

Attached: 20171223sa0802-sholom-rubashkin.jpg (1200x993, 394.71K)

They like to pretend that never happened and had their inside men bumplocking and nuking every time it came up.

Nah. I'm voting for him again in 2020 and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

OY VEY BASED TRUMP IS BLOCKING ALL MEXICANS WITH THAT
DAILY REMINDER ONLY WAY TO STOP IMMIGRATION IS DEPORT AND MAKE EXAMPLES BY KILLING

he signed the omnibus bill which prevents a border wall, specifically a stone wall which trump had planned. He bends over backwards for the kikes, and is just following what kushner tells him to do. Do you really think hes for America? fucking kushner has direct ties to 9/11, hes for kikes and only kikes.

Reddit fags have such low test. You can't right without calling someone a leftyfag. Drumpf triggers the reddit kike

See this is the problem with your shill thinking. Someone could be 99% Hitler, and if 1% has ever touched a kike you'll scream about it forever.

You know nobody falls for that, right?

Zig Forums fags are so low test. You can't write properly without calling someone a redditor. Trump not actually being a kike triggers the Zig Forums cuck.

That's certainly your choice and really doesn't have anything to do with what I'm talking about. If you looked at the lineup of your "choices" in 2016 and came away impressed with the idea that you are partaking in an epic battle to liberate the US from nefarious clutches, you're too dumb to function. It was easily the most controlled candidate pool in recent memory, all because of the kike spergout over O'Nigger dragging his feet on Syria.

Great, the board is now overrun by anti-Trump altkikers, Trump-worshipping redditors, and shills. It's going to quickly get just as bad as cuckchan. I don't think running away is good, because that will give enemies a foot in the door. But I'll definitely need some other place to go to occasionally discuss politics without normalfags around. Unfortunately all the bunkers are controlled, full of shills, or just shit. I wonder if the darknet imageboards are any good. Will also have to wait and see if new moderation can get things under control again without going too far and banning fucking everything like muh books and self improvement threads which should have been allowed on this board you faggots Polite sage for off-topic blog/shitpost.

no kikefy, this is your where you belong now, be thankful porchmonkeys didnt go all out and locked Zig Forums for your stupidity.

Leddit fags are so low test. You can't write properly without calling someone a leftypol drumpf being a kike triggers the leddit cuck.

I look forward to the many "Jake Paul is redpilled" threads and many other e-celeb threads. It's open season on Zig Forums.

Those are oldfags.

fuck out of here obama.

Attached: a44e02da9c5ec71600896ff796a019eb2c057e620a877d4cb4746e9a32600316.jpg (608x397, 30.98K)

someone's got to hold his feet to the fire
I'm genuinely glad for what trump has accomplished but he also keeps doing stupid shit
ignorance of one's own faults is the height of folly

Attached: 1527196937.webm (1280x720, 5.8M)

lol, his entire family is jewish

forgot to sage

Ps fuck you again, nigger kike

Attached: 1449963066980.jpg (255x255, 9.17K)

ptg belongs on shitpol

Leddit please go back to MUH_DRUMPF

It's honestly hilarious lefty faggots CANNOT contain their unstable faggotry to do subtle subversion.
It's always 100mph full retard no chance of disguise.
Here's some freebies, nobody on this board ever entertains liberal ideas or premises, makes you stand out like a nigger reading a book.
We don't direct link to fucking kike ad revenue articles.
Swallow your bottle of hormone replacement pills and service all the homeless occupying the bathroom at the Starbucks you're in, you jizz fuel fake revolutionary larpers.

I wouldn't mind this but we all know that's not what's going to happen. It will just be shills of one flavor or another fighting with each other. This board feels like it is done for.

WWW.GOOGLE.COM/WHAT-IS-SAGEBOMB

LOOK AT THAT KIKE, THESE ARE THE TYPE OF FUCKS INFLUENCING YOU TOWARDS BERNIE SANDERS nu-POL

Attached: 936ab364e641b97cc1e83efd05a8ee83267cc7ea0fcf4da162e49419d32aed91.png (990x682, 308.49K)

If the mods ever come back to life this board can recover very quickly after removing these raiding faggots and their obvious shit threads.

Haha drumphies.

Kim will never bow to your orange jesus.

Attached: 1527391199169.jpg (1023x1709, 967.26K)

lol, we're gonna fuck you raw

Checkedddd

ching chong I want bernie sanders cock: the post.

fucking hell I knew all the autists were 4chan rapefugees.
word-filtering nigger would be better than this.

If by oldfags, you mean boomer newfags from TRS that think oldfag has to do with age, then I agree. :^)

Agreed, but altkikers are rabidly anti-Trump because their masters told them to be. I wonder (((why))) that is?

I fucking hope so.

No, I mean the userbase that was constantly banned and chased away by Trump's nigger rat horde of RenTech bots.

>I wonder (((why))) that is?
Going to add in case it's not clear, I meant why their masters would tell them to listen and believe. Because they're kikes. As for why kikes would tell them to be anti-Trump, probably the same reason the ones controlling thedonald promote blindly following anything Trump does. Perhaps just to divide and conquer, play both sides, and generally confuse the populace into inaction.

fuck forgot sage

I would accept that all these recent events were orchestrated by the (((owners))) in order to neutralize Zig Forums at this point.

kek

Attached: kek.jpg (1200x882, 135.46K)

Maybe they shouldn't have behaved like fucking shills despite doing it for free. You can criticize Trump without spamming the board with trumptouchingthewall.jpg and similar shit. Which is why I don't believe you faggots are oldfags, when you stir up shit in a perfectly good discussion thread. The whole board is full of shitposting on both sides right now though, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Holy fucking shit, I haven't genuinely seen this phrase since before 2017. Goddammit, I missed you oldfaggots.

Attached: joy.jpg (449x609, 58.01K)

the idea that some people post on pol and dont care about talking about trump escapes too many people

Attached: 1420451172414.png (872x724, 19.07K)

It's almost as if America isn't the fucking centre of the universe. It's almost as if there are things going on outside of America.

Attached: 19287389789234.gif (600x304, 262.81K)

hes a monkey

I belive that oldfags never really left. Only the autists who though Trump was going to go full 1488 did so, as evidence by their constant rage and shilling. The only others that have the capacity and will to pull of their stunts are dedicated trolls.