Zig Forums IS OURS

We took Zig Forums from the corrupt! The Powerful!
The oppressors of years who have kept you down with myth of free speech.
And we give it back to you…the anons. Zig Forums is yours!
No wordfilters shall interfere. Do as you please.
But start by posting NIGGER and freeing the banned!

Step forward, those who would serve for an army will be raised.
The mods will be ripped from their decadent nests and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure!
Threads will be convened!
Books will be enjoyed!
Blood will be shed!
The hotpockets will be fed if they learn to serve true justice.
This great board…it will endure.
pol/ will survive!

too much editing for this shit

IF I REMOVE YOUR ROACH, WILL YOU GET BANNED?

NIGGER

If you kill a roach, thousands more take its place. So, Anonymous, do you have enough RAID?

NIGGER

Nigger walks into a bar.
Bartender says: "Hey, Mohammed, ain't you into Islam?"
Nigger says: "Heck naw, nigger! I'm a vegan!"
Bartender kicks out the nigger and slams the gate.

FREEDOM!!!!!

It's about time. This board was totally compromised. Banning people for posting anything that disagreed with the narrative they wanted, literally the tail wagging the dog. For example, speaking positively of any real life white nationalist figure led to almost immediate bans and posts being deleted. Then the roach over played his hand with filtering NIGGER… Glorious. But, they were doing their part for (((them))) by infiltrating this board for as long as they did. Really this should've happened much sooner, but at least it finally has happened.

THE PLANE IS CRASHED, THE FIRE IS STARTED!

I don't know. As much as this board turned into shit and the number of times I was banned over nothing, I don't want this place to turn into cuckchan Zig Forums with having to constantly argue with leftist retards. Also if you think everyone trashing Trump is natsoc, you're a fucking idiot and have never been to /tv/ where a lot of the Trump posters hang out and have pretty much admitted they're /intl/. Also the announcement/celebration thread mostly being posted in by /v/, including Acidman advertising his gay fucking dead board, was pretty cringey. I agree the imkikey regime needed to go, but I hope this board doesn't degenerate like what happened to /tv/.

I don't look forward to filtering through (more) spam either, but as long as the global mods assigned to 8/pol/ do a good job it shouldn't get nearly as bad as 4/pol/.

/tv/ seemed to degenerate from running out of content and being run by drama queens.

/tv/ is a combination of like three groups, normal shitposters (like a Diet /b/), leftists from Zig Forums, /intl/ and some gay IRC using /tv/ as an invasion point into Zig Forums, which has a rightwing reputation, and then Zig Forums anons arguing with the second group and counter-shitposting at them. The leftists took advantage of the extremely lax moderation in /tv/, so it basically degenerated into a shitposting board, especially for leftists banned from Zig Forums. So yeah, if global mods are lax instead of trying to enforce board culture, you're going to see an influx of "trump is a kike" posts but it will also come with amermutt posters and big black cock spam and other gay shit because it's mostly the same people posting this shit.

See, this is what I'm worried about. If black dick and Asian girlfriend and sexy taller girlfriend threads aren't cleaned up at least, what's left is like a second rate 4/pol/.

Test
(((Them)))

God dammit mods
You missed this one
Remove the semitic colors

That's a site wide thing for some reason.

Codemonkey implemented that himself newfag.

Nigger Islam Thot Gate!

HOLY SHIT I CAN CAST SPELLS AGAIN!

wait a second

God dammit mods
You missed this one
Remove the retarded colors

I like them, they help with arrowtext dialogue between 2 actors.

This board is an open forum now. Look forward to arguing with leftist every second and being mired in shit most likely, since the global mods won't see the point of filtering that kind of shit since it doesn't break the rules. I look forward to e-celeb threads out the ass and then some. This place will be worse than cuckchan in many ways.

HAIL VICOTORY!
>>>/p01/

Attached: 8dcd80929154b4af947b6623a9194670.jpg (800x1129, 760.63K)

Yeah, they took out Saddam only to let in ISIS. Most of the people celebrating and jerking off about how this will be free speech/debate paradise also seem to be Zig Forums tourists to me and will probably leave as soon as the goon spam sets in.

Trump is a shabbos goyim and his supporters are all filthy kikes.

Attached: 88 year ban.png (481x442, 9.22K)

GO

SOMEWHERE

ELSE

THIS.
>>/p01/

Attached: 1e57f686705332257f71fefc76b642c5661ff3b8cd7eb1173347f11cc4a417f1.gif (424x318, 1.5M)

Anime is degenerate, but damn. those tiddies.

nigger

N I G G E R

Christian
Catholic

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER