SHTF/WROL/PREPPER GENERAL: Global Reich Edition

ZOGs DON'T HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND
ONLY YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SURVIVAL IN CHIMPOUTS, COUPS, WARS, OR MARKET CRASHES

IFF

CHALLENGES
1488/Day of the Rope
amrron.com

COMMS
High value radios with models to choose from (try to only use genuine units and accessories)
"Lowest bandwidth and power settings possible"
No repeater use, antenna height and length restrictions
THESE FREQS ARE USEFUL, BUT SAVE ALL CHs IN BAND FOR FLEXIBILITY
US, Good from rural to urbanized locales
US, Better for cities with tall buildings
EU, use sparingly before SHTF as only fully legal in Germany
EU, Basically FRS for Eubros.
HF freq, almost guaranteed daytime long range comms with proper setup.
www.arrl.org
Getting at least a tech license will remove the aforementioned limitations and allow for some HF, repeater use, and data tx
Everything you need to know for the tech test in video format with pdf in description
Free android test prep app from tech all the way to amateur extra if ya want

FARMING
Find out what grows where and how, use farmer's markets for income and intel
Grow small crops and herbs in pots
Find someone with land and sharecrop for a share of harvest.
Last longest when stored properly
BUY HEIRLOOM SEEDS, MEANS OFFSPRING WILL PRODUCE SEEDS AS WELL

SUPPLIES
Dressings, rolled bandage, non stick gauze, petrolatum jelly, nitrile gloves
amzn.com/B00QFXGSIY is high value, iodine, metal canteens.
Baby wipes, soap, bleach, iodine, detergent
batteries, solar cells, candles, charcoal, fire starters (dryer lint/sheets work)
Shovels, full tang knives, pocket saws, etc
Coffee, cheap liquor, cigarettes
Dessicant packs, Salt, vinegar, canning gear.

FIRST AID
Start the breathing
WITHOUT OXYGEN, BRAIN DEATH STARTS AT 60SECS
check for breath, clear airway, seal airway, 2 breaths, 30 pumps
Stop the bleeding
clean, close and apply tourniquet if limb
Protect the wound
jelly, nonstick, dressing, bandage
Treat for shock
evac, legs/wound above heart, prevent sweat/chill, calm victim

WEAPONS
A strong mind and body are the only weapons that can't be taken from you
Better one .22LR/NATO/combloc caliber gun, 10 mags and 1000 rounds than 100 meme caliber unicorns
Get sturdy sports equipment, construction tools and improvised firearms.
www.maingun.biz/category_s/2047.htm
www.tacticalscorpiongear.com
Legal for weapons cleaning and eventually for wrol surpression.

NETWORK
www.zeemaps.com/group=2653404
if the bs "frozen site" jew pops up, just manually make the url match the above to bypass it
>ANY GROUPS TOUTING OFFENSE PRE-SHTF ARE AUTOMATICALLY SUSPECT
Don't say we didn't warn you
mytopo.com for custom high value 1:50k (6digit) maps
Ability to save local GZD, 100km^2 grid, and 2/4 digit maps, just set to MGRS/US Grid
aim for #s if can't into guns

Attached: satodayearthtomorrow.webm (1497x2126 368.84 KB, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/625364/north-korea-otto-warmbier-donald-trump-prisons-pyongyang-rape-torture-murder-UN/amp
docdroid.net/JHzEis2/terrorists-handbook.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats not gonna happen if people like OP keep pushing for isolation for each and every one of us.

nice user this is something I would like to see more of

I tried 4 times and each time they anchored it. Welcome to the new Reich.

No
Not BIC style
Buy actual BIC lighters, the flint in them is fucking huge

Pro tip, you can't shoot someone over radio.

sage for double post
Further still, too large of a community will get Waco'd, too small and you're just wasting manpower. Community will drive survival far greater than any one person. Make a community of people with the drive to survive.

The fuck you think preparing weapons is for? A meme?

Get a zippo windrpoof too. They're cheap and the BIC lighters are good for trading. At the same time, know how to use firesteel.

Deterrence is a thing.

Shoot most everyone

Nuke most everyone
I'm saying that

Fuck off Kim

Kim did nothing wrong
He ass raped a known kike to death with a gas powered dildo rape robot

suace?

google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/625364/north-korea-otto-warmbier-donald-trump-prisons-pyongyang-rape-torture-murder-UN/amp

The machine may have ran on diesel. My bad

Attached: IMG_3372.JPG (615x797, 76.51K)

Anti flood bump

bump with a dump

Attached: innawoods_3.png (1000x1200 303.73 KB, 294.21K)

What is the essential bugout item list?

Up to you, your goals and your environment. Start with a sturdy bag. Amazon has a ton of cheap 3 day packs that are reliable as long as you don't stuff them to the gills. If you plan to walk for example, pack: Maps, water, rations, weapons, radio gear, spare phone loaded with GPS status, sleep gear and other supplies that will get you to your bug out location. Assume you'll only be able to do 2 mi/3kms an hour.

There are plenty of premade bags for sale but those are shit. What you really want are items that would help you specifically in your geographical location or the location you plan on going. For example, in the North East some items that would be helpful in be a compass, kukari, iodine, lighters/matches/flint, para-cord, oil lantern, fishing line/hooks/lures, a small collapsible rod, a .22 or wrist rocket, a tarp.

What abut Bullet making? Should I just buy all the pieces, powder and put them together or scrounge brass, clean it and then go from there? It's obviously the cheapest to re-use brass, but then what lead is good, should I just buy the lead tips or cast them myself? And how do you go about that, what tools are best?(yes I know bullets are cheap but that's besides the point)

You can't eat bullets, so plant a garden and raise some livestock, dumbos.

Attached: gathering pt2.jpg (1000x1200 279.22 KB, 645.66K)

Food and nutrition

Attached: MRE.jpg (896x1280 205.12 KB, 1.38M)

What weapons can I get if I live in a country with cucked weapons laws?

deserves a bump because most people aren't adequate in disaster preparedness- especially in first aid and medical readiness

gonna have to say how cucked user- cucked could run the gamut from no handfuns to nofuns at all.

This is legal, it was censored by the previous mods

docdroid.net/JHzEis2/terrorists-handbook.pdf
>>>/pdfs/9096

See

I can also dump the contents of >>>/pdfs/9096

Bad advice to only practice homesteading

Say Australia-tier weapons laws. Pretty much everything is illegal or restricted including bb-guns, cross-bows and sling-shots. Getting a bolt-action rifle costs a fortune and takes forever.

Ty

Git gud with a bow and arrow. Silent, with a wide selection of heads to choose from depending on the target. Not only that but arrows are cheap and recoverable. But even more important weapon in your situation will be information, which is why I'm a huge autist for radio comms.

MUHHHH JAAAAAAYYYPPEEEGGSS

Best of luck to the BRs, swedecucks, greece and turkey are on deck.

bump.

I'm poor as fuck, I'm eating through my current storage that is almost out so I'm going to starve soon.
I'm getting money at the end of the week or the next, what food should I buy to prepare for another situation like this?

The only food I know to buy would be pasta and rice.

Ramen. You can make a lot of food for a dollar, especially if you replace the sodium and msg packets with tomato concentrate. You can do it.