Can you hear me?

Heil, Kampfy, skeletard, whoever you are I know you’re still out there providing you didn’t an hero yet lmao and I just want to know. Why?

Why did you turn this board into a trump circle jerk?
Why did you add progressively more invasive word filters?
Why did you outright censor nigger and then choose to die on that hill?

What the fuck kind of drugs are you on? You could have kept your dying board until it was /r/the_ponald just like you wanted but you had to go and be a retard and go on a banning spree instead of listening to your users.

This is some shit out of bad seasonal animu tbh and I kind of want to make a MS paint comic about a bizzaro world version of Zig Forums-tan fighting thousands of clones of Zig Forums-tan and then committing sudoku with a bent up ban hammer that says “nigger” on it.

Attached: BC497552-9C55-4410-BC20-78DC3DF9AF9B.jpeg (1125x1530, 1.47M)

We were never their users. They treated us like dirt and shit.

How have the faggots who tried to kill Zig Forums not been doxed and pranked yet?

I'm curious to see if that Turkish faggot actually responds to this bread or if he's too cowardly to do so.

Checked
He's a roach. Therefore coward

I’m using it in the tecnical sense, we used the board and were therefore users as far as 8ch as a whole is concerned.
They had an obligation to us - to uphold posting standards we created and ban spammers and annoying retards - not the other way around.

I have no loyalty to spergy fucks that like censorship and only really use this site as a whole because there are very few things it censors.

lol.

He probably won’t, I just hope that he sees it and thinks about what a fucking stupid hill he chose to die on.

Fucking /v/ - a board that is run by a literal obese jew let’s you say nigger. Think about that for a second you brain dead monkey nigger, your board was worse than a board ran by a fat kike.

to be honest, /v/ probably should be overthrown by an admin too.
Mark pretty much acts like kikefy.

He's a coward and probably mentally arrested, you have to be to ban a fucking SITE ADMINISTRATOR from your board.

He's a schizophrenic shitskin.

Nah, /v/ was never bad as turkroach ran Zig Forums was.

mark acts more like snacks than kikefy tbh, he just bans everyone that pisses him off or that he thinks would be funny to ban. There isn’t any real overarching narrative he’s trying to enforce (as far as I know, I don’t play vidyas very much anymore and only go there for the event streams)

The only thing that 'la creatura' ever did was ban you and post an unfunny redtext, I've never seen him participating of a discussion.

Anyone given power online always goes mad,if they weren't to begin with
Every
Single
Time

Turkroaches and other subhumans don't see positions of authority the same way that Aryans do.
Aryans believe that the reason for positions of authority is to responsibly wield power for the collective good.
Subhumans believe that the reason is to use the power to exploit the collective for personal benefit.

Mark never went on a several hour banning spree that hit hundreds of users.

I'll never get over this, how inflated must your ego be to ban the fucking ADMIN OF THE ENTIRE WEBSITE?

He’s easy to spot and would post post histories that were probably edited with inspect element now that I think about it

it was just about having any power in his shit life and seeing how much you could fuck with a group of people, standard social engineering psychopathery, very expected from an inbred turkroach

I give the benefit of the doubt when I can, but even assuming Imkampfy began with good intentions and wanted to become BO to help Zig Forums become a better place for NatSoc political discussion, he should never have gone for the BO position. Turkish people are partially white because before the Ottoman Empire went down, their people would marry with women they conquered in the Balkans and other parts of Europe. But Imkampfy is, as far as I can tell by the phenotype, not pure White. So in the back of his mind he'd probably have this fear that if Whites did become strong enough to take down the kikes, they might abuse the power and genocide all shitskins in other parts of the world, including himself. So he'd want action but would also fear action, which would drive him into acting like a schizo.
Is that true Imkampfy? If so, take advantage of being free of your BO """job""" to become a better person, go back to college if you really did drop it, and get a real job.

Attached: mehmet-my-son.jpg (485x769, 83.17K)

user, he NEVER had good intentions. He was always here to subvert and guide discourse.

Attached: imkampfy is learningkike.png (2000x4000, 3.58M)

FIRST FUCKING SAGE

Attached: IMG_1390.JPG (640x640, 22.23K)

Thoughts on rules?

Zig Forums is now a global board. Discuss politics, share theories, investigate, debate.
Zig Forums is a free-speech-oriented imageboard. As a Zig Forumsack, you should be able to persuade and convince with arguments.
Wrongthink reports will be dismissed.

Rules for Users:
1. The Zig Forums Global Rule applies (no illegal content in the United States of America);
2. Keep it politics - blatantly off-topic content will be anchored - Zig Forums culture / established threads are allowed;
3. No spam, no flooding;
4. No duplicates - if several threads are made about the same subject, all but one of them will be deleted and redirected to the active thread.

Rules for Global Volunteers:
1. Protect user privacy - never show post histories;
2. Do not ban people for having an opinion, even if you believe it's the wrong one;
3. Enforce the global and local rules.

This was an extraordinary measure. It's not going to happen to other boards.

Reduced to 10.

Attached: 294def4a722c719c1373d4c4d884ffbf305f06dae5f5d740b988b08a69eaa1d3.jpg (481x439, 16.84K)

Kampfberg is not LC, although it's amusing that even after the death of his online trollsona, you're still pushing fake news.

Attached: Maddow8822-7.png (269x341, 107.84K)

Sounds like a recipe to turn this place into a new 4/pol/ minus (hopefully) the botnet.

Rules sound very fair. Thanks for cleaning this place up.
You should maybe consider it. There's plenty of other boards here that are absolute shit due to bad moderation. Either way I'm happy you saved this place. Have a rare pepe.

Attached: 1477114096291.jpg (806x960, 112.12K)

I'm not so sure about that aspect, but I can see the benefits. Aside from overreaching real world politics effecting the site in general, seems good on paper.

I find it funny that my first ban was removed in under 10 minutes and that was probably one of the biggest happenings on an imageboard. The turkroach became something everyone else hated: a truth-suppressor. Specifically about Trump and his kikeish ways. I had a feeling something was up here when I discovered that there was a heavy use of the word filters.on this board. I especially raised an eyebrow when a kike-hating board refused to say little about the Feinstein being a stereotypical cackling hand-rubbing jew and only made fun of her, and Trump took no blame at all from here.

Of course, it's realized that the roach was censoring things about Trump that went against his narrative. But my specific little question to him is why did he care about (me) amerimutts being offended and added a word filter for that? That makes literally no sense.

Regardless, having him as not the board owner will help me be more aware of the jewish question so even if he doesn't answer, I'll probably have long forgotten him and his roach ways.

Attached: tea-time.jpg (1226x719, 162.04K)

Add a rule:
Whites Only

I think the rules should change over time, go with those for now and adjust them as the users see fit.

Ban everything I don’t like :^)

Keep this open discourse going forwards. I know it should mostly get settled now and you don't want people bickering at you constantly, but just stay in touch and check in now and then. It goes a long way. Things change over time

Mark banned me once for saying something political, it was a 24 hour ban with the reason being "not gaming related." That fat kike is a better mod than the mentally ill roach ever was.

We should ban people for admitting to being Israeli or Jewish.
If they admit their tainted kike blood they should go.

Congratulations, you made this board 4chan Zig Forums

Remember all the (((users))) that used to defend Kikefy's policies tooth and nail?

How any fucking dissent would be met with armies of (((people))) whining and reporting and shit?

Don't really see those people anymore. Wierd, huh.

Yeah because banning half the board was any better.

4chan Zig Forums was still leagues better than this place when the roach was in charge and that's saying a lot.

What the fuck do you think? Go check /polmeta/ and see his final post on there. He literally just wrote "Four years, buffalo queers. Seeya." and that's it. With a swedish flag. I'm not joking, go check it out.

What a loser

Attached: I'll kill this little bastard.jpeg (600x731, 71.07K)

i just hope its not a ruse cruise, wouldn't be the first time.

It's an improvement.

Bueno.

Also dropping this from the Kikefy BTFO bread:

Kek is disappointed in Trump cucking for kikes and wishes to up the ante of chaos.

Attached: CIA Handoff to God.png (858x536, 772.45K)

imfkampy himself even made "anti trump" threads to bait people into posting so he could collect more IPs to ban

Fucking hell hes worse than I thought, a true loon to the final moment

The only way that will happen is if people don't hear about this board and shills don't exist.

/r/ing sticky limitations. For example, no more than 2 or 3 stickies at once, and each sticky gets removed after 48 hours. It was always annoying as fuck to see more than half the front page taken up by stickies, especially so when they were mostly-dead stickies from multiple weeks ago, with no new developments or research.
Recommend changing this from deletion to lock, with link to the active thread hotpocketed in at the top of the OP.

Thank you for purging us of that cancer btw.

Attached: Maddow8818.png (353x399, 145.29K)

Post the link please? I don't feel like sifting through that catalogue.

Some retard already name dropped us there.

Can you unsticky the rules post since those aren't the rules now? Fuck /polmeta/.

Looks good to me. As long as spam threads and spammers get sent to the trash promptly I think being a global board is great. We don't need a team combing through threads looking for people who shit them up when we have filter by id available. Maybe now posting quality will improve.

he posted in one of the celebration threads with his Rach handle and claimed that it his way of quitting his reign of the board

cuckchan has mods than ban people for posting pro-white content and allow off topic threads(as long as they’re anti-white)
as long as we are allowed to post pro-white content the volume does - the anti-white shitheads and shills are as ants to us, and I for one am looking forward to debating lolbergs, nazbol gang, and strasserites again.

It’s in the sticky laddo

What if they raid but not in a spammy way?

How would that work? Flood the board with defunct arguments that we BTFO? Great plan.

The only thing I’m legitimately concerned about is the potential return of schizos like asses and elbows and that guy who thinks the dumpster behind his house is part of some gangstalking operation.

Eh, I'd rather have the OP post limit something more than that. I mean some effort should at least go into an OP.

fuck

Attached: c53717032a5a70d09607b58d8dd69c8a92c2d2dec91c0241ad70040d689a5023.png (900x900, 863.31K)

>>>/polmeta/31290

im not buying your shit nigger. do your bosses need some real intel or something? you want real anons to start posting again for what reason faggot you let this board be absolute shit for over a year.

youre a nigger

Attached: istillthinkaboutyou..mp4 (854x480, 9.58M)

Ok, I see, I guess. But what if the majority of Zig Forums's users end up being incorrect about something because it was memed that way by outside influences?

oh boy, gg. So it wasnt imkamfy? Someone else instated the wordfilter?

Then we make a new board and every mention of said board won’t be an instaban

the moderation was a bit removal hungry, but 99% of the bad stuff was removed, while only 10% of the good stuff was. With this system we get to 70% bad content, 30% good content again.

you're an idiot, people who did not complain about the state of the board to cm were complicit with the fall of its quality. No matter what anyone says or does the fucking roachnigger tried to social engineer and failed when anons got fed up with the reddit fucktoys taking it in the ass.

And wouldn't said board would be too slow to actually be useful as the users wouldn't leave this board?

What good contents?

You are banned before you can say anything.

The answer is that you either have FREEDOM or you don't. That simple.
>>>/p01/

Attached: 0e7f7390417d8f4299cf99a7202ff63b.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

No, I would regularly get banned for telling zionists and trumpcucks to fuck off, under this system I won’t be. I can deal with lolbergs and fags as long as I can keep telling the truth - and if you can’t you’re a weak willed faggot.

A general thread then? We have always ran best under user driven moderation(ie redpilling people and telling bluepilled spergs to fuck off)

srsly, it could have been boring, it was kinda boring but most topics were right wing. So I liked it.

you know what happened with the nigger thing?

Honestly, "freedom" right now in this thread is nearly 90% used by the kike shills.

You sure you ain't imkikey himself?

The nigger shit is the straw that breaks the camel back.

And no most postings are made by deranged fuckfaces who would report anything that doesn't agree with them.

Oh shove that horse shit up your ass, EVERY leftist board is a heavily controlled safe space.
You found one place you couldn't shit up with impunity and could not stand it.
Now it's just like halfchan, constantly filled with shills/goons/leftypol retards derailing conversation preventing anything being accomplished.
You fucking know that's all that will happen you stupid kike, you fear a place with focus.

You see, people like you should get banned really. You jews. Trying to open the doors to garbage again. Up until a couple of days this board was just fine and it was a mortal enemy of the jews, as to how efficient it was. Fuck you. reported.

I am leaving this place is guys like you dont get banned. Maybe to zeronet chan, maybe just to halfcuck but this board is ruined probably.

I was banned for calling bannon a Jew faggot

God, is it me or these posts smell more and more of the same?

You are free to create imkikey/pol/ so you can have your focus i.e. non-stop Trump threads and jew threads there.

And who do you think tolerated him up until now? Do you think that I am alone in this assessment. There is a large user base here which is content with him to a large degree. That large user base who could not tolerate the removal of "nigger" is the "straw" allow for nigger again and we are content once more and would ask the mods to ban reactionary faggots once more who open the doors to the kike lingo.

They are still here, perhaps they are paid by kikey himself considering they think the fact 8/pol/ losing and losing users is "focusing".

yeah nigger im the idiot when you are a literal faggot with homoerotic fantasies from reddit. why doesnt the nigger get right on that then? post the logs of all the complaints nigger, youre in this thread. lets see that.

what happened is zogniggers shit this place up so much they couldnt even get any intel out of it anymore. so mordecai and his zoglings finally pulled the plug on the kamfy character. you are all eugenics tier lobotomized drooling spastics.

Attached: smoke.gif (480x270, 2.8M)

Hey retard, 8/pol/ has lost HALF of its userbase and is currently more dwindling, people are staying because it's fucking Zig Forums, people still want to see news and such.

But it's not arguably that under that moronic leadership, the board would fail and amount to nothing.

And there's no fucking quality contents anymore, it's just non-stop Trump threads.

Yeah, a general would work except for the fact that people who cannot report the post will sagespam generals they dislike, say if people created a "President Trump General", I feel that you wouldn't like it very much and would sagepost in it.

Yea sure, some retarded turkish retarded basement dweller has tons of cash to pay off random strangers on the internet. This "board culture" was that of removal of leftist, centrist, and arising kike narratives. I even personally reported many of you here (though got a new IP so I am not sure if it shows up anymore)

yea sounds like bullshit to me

how about no. How about the global mods go fucking kill themselves. Nothing less but the complete removal of leftist, censtrist and jewish garbage is okay.

ANYTHING would be better than what Zig Forums was under Imkampfy, even being /tv/ would be better. Have you really forgotten that quickly?
We were /The_Donald/ for 18 months, don't for a second act like we didn't become WORSE than 4/pol/ in those last few weeks.

Why fucking not? That seems easy to do considering some of the conspiracies thrown around here, like every right wing organizations ever been FBI/CIA trannies.

this place is a more hard line offshoot of cuckchan, where reactionaries go to die. I cared a little bit less about trump (since he was boring) than I did about jew, leftist and centrist removal. Those are much more important. Sure the dude had a fucking fetisch for trump. But I had a fetish for silencing (would rather genocide) the lefty (jews)

FUCK FREE SPEECH. NO FREE SPEECH FOR ANYONE BUT US.

Hey, m8, except the "us" becomes increasingly smaller, and you would have free speech for none but you and imkikey.

This is why it's going down, and you get the fuck out.

heck even I am even rarely on these days, here and on cuckchan. Only occasional browse for the more obscure natsoc thread, or news piece. It was fine for me. Doesnt mean that I want it to be full of cuck crap once more.

Do what?

Ban people for 18 months because "low energy"? Or "spam self improvement" thread?

And you are welcome to leave. It's obvious people like you are cancerous to any community since you dicksuck mod to eternity.

Yea, sure niggerfaggot kike. Take a good stroll around other places like voat.co. Every day the stupid indoctrination machine at half cuck spawns more hard lining fascists. The numbers are constantly increasing. This chan is not a board for learning while you are under the trance of modernity, its a place to grow better still once you are already a fascist and hit the wall.

Banning of leftist, but also centrist and upcoming jew narratives is also quite common on voat.co. Lots of downvotes there.

2 or more threads about libertarianism as soon as this event happens. Almost like obvious d&c

Trump always ends up on the side of pol in the end. Like everytime the kik shills come they get btfo. Everytime I think Trump makes a move for the kikes it ends up only hurting them. If Trump is helping the kikes he couldnt be doing a worse job.

Perhaps go there and fuck off 8pol then.

This is a place to discuss politics, ideology, how to govern.

Not a place for you to ban people you don't like.

kek, maybe he got a bit overzealous. But christ, its like I said, 99% of the bad content is removed, while only 10% of the good is removed. It was quite a good deal. Much better than the upcoming "muh freeez peeech for degenerates" whereas half of the threads here will be kike approved.

Exactly this, who gives a fuck about Trump I was here for everything else uninterrupted.

That does not fucking matter, what matters is variety, it hits a fucking mark when Syria General is forced off Zig Forums because how dare it goes against Trump.

Utterly retarded.

Stay on redddit2.0: schizophrenia boogaloo then cuck

Scratch that, he's hiding out in a throwaway topic

What is bad content to you? Everything that isn’t Zionist trumpcuckery?

What good contents?

Name me some good contents that imkikey promotes?