Brit/pol/ # 2257: RECOLONISATION

THE TURK IS DEAD, LONG LIVE CODEMONKEY

No links because celebrations tbh lads

Attached: 20ec8373cec886d85503d392a7a48e64ba3866ae2ce9ab8fb91e1e2a0674f13c.png (4220x6460, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mlpol.net/mlpol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, hey! Welcome back! It's been a while

Welcome back niggers.

Lets face it, Zig Forums isn't coming back here.

Attached: 1456109240576.png (1500x1500, 1.06M)

Apparently reconcilation day is tomorrow, I'm not in the ACT thank fuck but I'm still hearing about it.

smh why bother

true tbh, we're too comfy where we are now.

Glad that fucking mongoloid is gone though,

Well mlpol lost some potential members but congrats you won your board back from tyranny.

mlpol.net/mlpol/

Welcome back faggots

Attached: putschi2.png (594x512, 136.75K)

CONSTANTINOPLE, NOT ISTANBUL!

You can come back if you promise to stop memeing on the germans, they are /ourautists/ and don't understand your bullying banter

Attached: nobully.png (731x860, 246.18K)

I haven't been around here much lately, what's happened exactly?

As always, if you dont stop the ironic harrisposting, you open the door for the turkroach solution.

Turkroach is booted and you can say amerimutt now.

I was going to stay quiet and all.
but

as britcucks are not taking their positon back, can I we use this thread for britcuck hate?

Attached: britcucks times are tough in the UK.jpg (441x513 1 MB, 382.73K)

smelly dumb Ami scum detected

everytime something retarded happened with the world, we had a jew bossing a britcuck around.

people say shit about the french but the french surrendered to the nazis, the britcucks surrender EVERYTIME as SOON AS POSSIBLE to the jews.

and nothing hates a britcuck more than a britcuck from another area of that rotten island

Attached: britcucks 68bb0659de672e56c405f51.png (800x800, 292.99K)

Attached: britcucks 86300.jpg (750x1113, 225.84K)

england, aka : tumblr the island.

Attached: britcucks banned speech in the UK 3.png.jpg (1242x1698, 189.67K)

britpol aint doing shit, bunch of leftists wankers anyways

Attached: britcucks 74203.jpg (2400x1800 625.18 KB, 1.54M)

whiter than you Pablo

literally not.

Shouldn't you guys be storming your Parliament and killing them all about now? Or did they change those lyrics to will ALWAYS be slaves?

Attached: deae41bd0e0780a2de71e924ec4ab5861e86031d316661e51a8eab85017d896b.jpg (613x1024, 89.37K)

Color me fucking surprised.

Attached: funny because true.gif (498x270, 1.24M)

isn't the british princess a nigger or something?

I remember the royal family married a coon, right?

Attached: Britbongistan population replacement.png (879x679, 692.62K)

imagine my amusement

Yeah he married the typical American.

butthurt? you mean that thing the british get when some team filled with blacks loses at football?

no man, this is pure disgust for britcucks.

Attached: britcucks fdsfsfsd80.jpg (652x657 56.83 KB, 127.19K)

ye? if the people from the anglosphere are a bunch of mongrels and cucks who is at blame here? anglos and the anglosphere dude.

fun fact the biggest wifeswap website on the world operates on london. that's how shit you britcucks are

Attached: british old lions are fattening up on your expense 113919.jpg (574x611 199.38 KB, 46.19K)

Seriously if you guys aren't planning on slaughtering all of your leaders, what is your plan? All I ever saw on halfchan was Brits saying they were planning on emigrating out because there was no hope left. Perhaps they were all simply demoralization shills, but man your country is fucked right now. Do you guys even have political options? At least Germany has AfD and Sweden has that semi kinda not total bitch party, but from what I know of your politics you guys have no options like those. Can Britain save themselves or are you guys so cucked that your only chance is outside intervention?

Attached: Violence.png (894x1094, 477.7K)

I would visit UK someday, but I am afraid they will arrest me for having a pug

Attached: britcucks banned speech in the UK 2.png (552x634, 405.91K)

"whiter than you " fuck no they aren't, a white man stand where a britcuck crawls

Attached: britcucks6dcf1a3d.png (658x462, 74.3K)

Ich werde so etwas nicht noch einmal sagen, aber…
Schön euch zu sehen.

this thread is a cuck free zone bud.

I am glad you wont be banned, but I wanted to say you are a feminized and jewed, and you would actually advance if you learned from India

did you know Ghandi was a penpal with Hitler? more than I can say for you daft cucks, Dunkirk should have been a massacre Hitler was soft on you.

Attached: britcucks bongland_3.jpg (758x976 27.5 KB, 134.23K)

you know you could come up with and post this shit for any country, right faggot?

At least our police aren't actively killing us.

They deserve extermination anyway.

Attached: Brit subhuman laughing at the only chance at salvation for its subhuman people.jpg (704x916, 115.38K)

But I bet you subhumans cant find this :^)

Attached: Brit subhumans.jpg (748x533, 125.91K)

All the far right parties are essentially honeypots with no real way of accomplishing their goals. UKIP was co-opted for a while and because of the referendum it isn't seen as relevant anymore.

The voting system in the UK also means that it is highly unlikely a party other than Labour or the Conservatives will ever be able to form a government in the UK. The only options are to infiltrate a local Conservative party branch takes more time than the UK has or wait for the Dafty revolution.

post the equivalent of these picks for Hungary, or even lowly countries like Brazil or Romania.

even Italy is so ahead of you on the curve with Casapound gaining traction while you complete feminine cucks waste time watching BBC. again
THE BIGGEST WEBSITE FOR CUCKOLD COUPLES AND WIFE SWING IS BASED ON LONDON

Attached: britcucks womano sjws degen 98580d57c4a7bdfa09ad433a2feb8e.png (427x430 65.34 KB, 224.04K)

Attached: LEARNINGCHODE_REPORT.png (2000x4001, 4.48M)

so your point is that the only thing worse than an anglo is the anglosphere?

are you saying the retreat on Dunkirk was an error and that Hitler should have ordered an extermination of the worthless traitors there present? because their blood is thinner than water and their daughters are only fodder for niggers and immigrants?

Attached: britcucks You Brits should be more welcoming to your new countrymen.png (679x652, 297.41K)

this is now an amerimutt thread

Attached: 1523706373823.png (418x408 1.17 MB, 103.08K)

Nigel started the anti-american tradition, didn't he?

pic related. even your most right wing man, an utter cuck.

Attached: brits nigel went bad.jpg (514x260, 35.98K)

I don't know how to respond to something so incoherent and entirely removed from what I had written, well I am on pol after all.

No the US has always assumed that it's buddy-buddy with the whole world and anti-American sentiment started to grow under Bush and it's only been driven further by the usual suspects.

so you don't know what anglosphere means….well can't expect modern britcucks to understand stuff different than pidgin

Attached: britcucks b034a64ff86ff4e89fd1f41f948b.gif (375x304, 777.93K)

Feels good ain't it

wew

This is sad.

no, britcucks are shit. even poos could replace the britcuck by now because it hurts to look at whites behaving that cowardly as a brit

Attached: britcucks and anglosphere869203.jpg (640x373 37.98 KB, 17.68K)

No no you were alluding that London can be taken to represent the UK as a whole, I then compared that to saying that LA or San Francisco can be taken to represent all of the US; both of which are falsehoods. At no point did I make a reference to the Anglo-sphere that is something that you have added to my argument. Are you not able to decipher English, handy video just for you ;)

Funny how you post a random soldier propagandized to believe the lies of the Jewish press, instead of posting an Englishman like Mosley.

And do you really want to play this game? Let's destroy Germany for unleashing the Bolsheviks on Russia, then. Oh and America will have to be destroyed for becoming the willing golem of Jewish power since the establishment of the Fed. Better wipe out Poland for being the greatest protector of Jews driven out of the rest of Europe for centuries. And so on, and so forth. There's one single problem in this world and all the D&C bullshit in the world isn't going to blind me to who really needs to pay for the crimes perpetrated against us all.

So do you guys have any legitimate way to start at least clawing yourselves out of your mess or are you all gagged and bound until you're no longer needed and the slaughter can begin? Not trying to blackpill here but I do not have a clear view of the situation as I don't live there, is it as bad it seems?

Attached: Jewish Vampires.webm (320x246, 7.13M)

That "started" whenever every single war dating back to WWI the Americans fought on behalf of their jewish masters involved Americans killing more of their allies in 'friendly fire' incidents than the actual enemy did.

In Iraq war 1 for a famous example more UK (and ally European forces also) soldiers were killed by American 'friendly fire' than by the enemy combatants

American troops also kill their own in 'friendly fire' like Pat Tilllman that the american jews tried to make a movie about pretending he was a hero who wasn't killed by his own team

Attached: 220px-Corporal_Patrick_Tillman[1].jpg (220x287, 24.03K)

the problem with britcucks is that they are cucks at the core of it.
they ellect it. you see all this shit going down like the stuff posted ITT, and I am yet to meet a britcuck which was not summoning all his might just so he doesn't vote LABOUR.

LABOUR is literally a leftist cuck hive, and even the most right wing brits can't cook up a proper hatred for that party after everything it has done.

link me the video you watch to muffle the sounds of your wife getting fucked on the other room

Attached: britcucks 58586118.jpg (860x568 56.81 KB, 117.71K)

what is the most popular british youtuber? oh right is KSI the token nigger on the community. how not to hate that island.

Attached: brit pol 412065-1.jpg (1522x1335, 545.06K)

There is outrage and a mass protest about the arrest of Tommy Robinson however nothing will come of it. The political system in this country is designed in a way to prevent radicals, anyone not Labour or the Conservatives, from gaining power so it is essentially waiting, yes. Things are bad over here but that's really just the cities, Midlands and North of England which all have lots of wogs.

The fucking Jews killed him because he started questioning their Jew shit in Iraq. We honor him every April.
t. Arizona user

people in your country are arrested and put in jail for tweeting at jews, lol

A new era is upon us lads, a Barthy era. He appears every time there is a brit/pol/ happening.

Attached: 2018.png (393x655, 244.19K)

You have your own board, you beady eyed cunts.

???

Attached: 1422099211161.jpg (1280x1024, 162.49K)

Shouldn't we all be?