JUST WANNA LET YOU GUYS FUCKING KNOW THAT IN THE WAKE OF THIS THE POL INVESTIGATION THREADS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE...

JUST WANNA LET YOU GUYS FUCKING KNOW THAT IN THE WAKE OF THIS THE POL INVESTIGATION THREADS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE STICKIES

Attached: WZWi03N.gif (233x533, 82.06K)

THEY ARE TRYING TO TURN THIS PLACE INTO 4CHAN

Attached: useC92s.gif (222x533, 132.42K)

Chill out and let CM know. Don't sperg out until they've had a chance to fix it.

Fix it?!

THIS IS THEIR PLAN

Those investigations died a long time ago. We don't want you back, imkikey/skeletor. You will be forever cursed around here. And it was completely avoidable. YOU were the obstacle to a good board.

Attached: 18bc24e9ee6d450f69becba7ecf8197cf3833edc23f4963bd4b4cfbf43f555d8.jpg (362x447 232.44 KB, 57.39K)

bullshit those the investigation threads were the shining pillar of all of Zig Forumss hard work

You are the only one that is turning this place into 4chan
Sure, there is adjustment period, but it will go back and be better

this
also, learn to archive threads if you want to save information. imageboards by nature aren't good for long-term information storage

make new threads and save what gets posted in them. that is, unless, you just want to sow panic and nuthug the old mods in which case you should kill yourself

Ikampfy/Learningcode already turned this place into 4chan. You need to go back to Reddit already, and take your retarded Kek memes with you. Meme magic was a disgraceful mistake, everything that happened during the campaign that made you people into drooling retards needs to be purged. Kill yourself.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (300x300, 14.66K)

OH MAH GAWD

conspiratard threads aren't up! what will we do?

Start backing up all the dirt dug. Keep making threads and keeping it alive. If they do not end up stickied by the next couple of days, then the turk wasn't the only mod worthy of a pike through the gut.

Attached: 1524275331484.jpg (350x540, 26.37K)

Go nibble some foreskin chips you disgusting yid. We rewrote the psychic landscape of the entire planet in a year. Never fuck with us.

Kek I was one of the only ones posting in those threads. The last big break was the one video where they thought it was podesta yelling at the kids. Then it went radio silent. It's sad that happened, and I didn't mind that sticky, but in terms of any practical relevance there probably will be very little.

You Redditers sure are embarrassing to behold.

Your handler should be ashamed of you, yid. Heil Kek, Heil Hitler, Heil Thoth.

Nice newspeak. You sure showed me, using Jew language like it's an actual term. Wew lad.

Attached: 9b19afb8b49af865db50d858037fec0f4c0b83bd495ec04df6bc377379c16c3b.png (566x651, 265.9K)

You spammed this in like 20 threads.

Make another thread. Post in it. Make a new thread when the old one is flushed/ is dying

Shit isn't hard.

Stop attempting to rewrite history and stop capitalizing jew. All kikes will hang in the name Odin and Eris-Kegal.

So I'll be looking down at you from Asgard? Okay.

You'll be too busy fighting and feasting to look at pathetic turkroaches.

You can make your own threads. It seems you're capable of that. Why don't you make a new investigation thread?

Fuck you for your disgraceful implication.

Kikes are not welcome in the halls of Valhalla.

It is pretty obvious what they want is their echo chamber back. The dig threads are an excuse.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63.59K)

Aw, so I will be seeing you from Asgard. Sorry you lost the genetic lottery, Shekelsberg. :^(

That's true. Maybe I'll sneak away every now and then to throw some scraps down to the poor sod. I kinda feel bad now.

Heil Hitler you weird D&C asshole. Anyway stickies are back so all is well. Hopefully you're a real user and we'll get along better in another thread when it's important.

I'm just meming with you, bro. I wish you the best in life and I hope we can erase the mistake of nu/pol/ together.

Likewise.

where do you stand on the smug anime-girl issue?

Doesn't matter, they'll still be shit up by the shills. And it probably won't last long.

Well, see, that's a funny little issue, isn't it? You could say that anime was a mistake and you wouldn't be wrong. But smug anime girls certainly have the unique quality of ramping up asshurt by multiple degrees that you sometimes can't help but utilize. Is it cancer? Is it bantz? Maybe the question should be, just how seriously should people take themselves on the internet and does it even matter?

Attached: 1f7f3638c2a9bf22d764a9de117922966e1310b68817c8a8c99632d294eb96e9.jpg (892x960, 40.19K)

ATTENTION NEWFAGS
there is no reason to sticky those threads. they never used to be stickied, and we did just fine. go into the thread and generate content, and the thread doesn't need to be stickied. if you cannot generate interesting content then the thread shouldn't be stickied. its really that simple

now lurk 2 yrs before posting again

This. These rats are sickeness that was destroying here for so long. He probably reported more than he posted.

Oh noes, perhaps someone has an archive of all the really important stuff pretending that neocon jew conservatives are really ourguys