Time of board weakness

Being fragmented ideologically is never a good idea.
Whatever the plan of Codemonkey and WHATEVER the future of this board is I suggest that mods start banning more people so that Zig Forums is no longer vulnerable to shilling and trolling from Zig Forums and other sides.

If we stay fragmented like this who knows what can happen.

Attached: large.jpg (379x600, 59.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cQVKd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mods should start by banning you first, kikey

Yes, they should start banning the obvious cases first.

This would make shilling more costly and less effective.

Kikey is on a roll tonight.

His butthurt is palpable.

For him, Zig Forums is everything, he's mad with power. Here we see what goes in the head of dictator.

Fucking /thread

here is a good measure of mine, not sure if other anons want to this but this is what I think

though I am interested in letting maybe a few of them in, maybe try to experiment in a limited way if there exist now larger potential from the branches of half cuck of different, and new actors with different ideologies which may align with ours (very unlikely tho) But so much time has passed that we probably have an excess of many young and educated non reactionary types from half cuck, torn free from modernity. Maybe those guys could be led in here, if they arent too faggotlike?

here come the "fast change" actors, to the tune of "kike free first post" like we used to have in the past, kek.

< Beware muh "fast change" actors

Could you be any more fucking obvious? You are not welcome here anymore.

yeah, how about no?
kys

This battle will be hard, but Zig Forums will eventually get back on it's feet and the shills will crawl once more.

kekekkekekekekeekekekekeekekekekekkekekekekkekekekekekekkekekkekekekekeekekekekeekekekekekkekekekekkekekekekekekkekekkekekekekeekekekekeekekekekekkekekekekkekekekekekekkekekkekekekekeekekekekeekekekekekkekekekekkekekekekekek

I rather like being able to post without wondering whether or not I'm going to be banned for 'shilling' despite the mods easily being able to see my post record spanning back years.

I knew this board would turn to 4chan shit the moment the lolbertarians got ahold of Zig Forums. When the purity autists actually won. And that's what has happened. Shitposting has gone through the roof. Retarded ideologies long disproved suddenly flooding in. A vastly inflated post-count caused by autists becoming unrestrained in their attempts to take over the board. With every one of them proclaiming that all who disagree with them is imkampfy. All in all, I would prefer dumb wordfilters over cuck/pol/ 2: kiked boogaloo.

Debate is good, unity increases stagnation and stagnation is the root of decay and illness.
If you can’t handle a few lolbergs and commies make a new board, Zig Forums will remain NatSoc because NatSoc is the truth and we will always prevail where there is a true free market of ideas. Back to reddit now.

This. It might even help convert more people that initially wanted to "debate" us.

So we're back to step 0?

Sage negated.

Attached: smug emperor face now even more kawaii.PNG (360x360 261.56 KB, 50.28K)

Didn't hurt 4/pol/ before m00t nuked it

Attached: eec721134f22cb38bc878bb0011ec7fdb44e4a6f4f9e287b6179efd2e7c41695.png (1900x1406, 690.02K)

This fucking board had become so bad people actually had a second exodus BACK to cuck/pol/ because the board owner would ban anyone who posted anything mildly critical of Trumpblattbergstein. He banned legitimate NatSoc's and turned this place into r/the_pol with slightly more cursing.

Fuck off kikes, we got halfpol for that.

Yes but it could be better than stagnation. Other than completely retarded wordfilters the previous BO did nothing wrong but maybe doing nothing wrong is a slippery slope to doing nothing.

People are just happy the board isn't controlled by an schizophrenic turk anymore, the shitposting will recede in a couple of days and then maybe Zig Forums can go back to its old glory.

Attached: 1373643662338.jpg (2048x3038, 665.18K)

Attached: if only you knew how bad things are.jpg (400x300, 25.91K)

Shitposting is part of Zig Forums's old glory. Zig Forums is what happens when you let political shitposting run wild. Eventually truth floats to the top, and on top of that you have people having fun and dank memes.

The only point that has been fractured over this is kamphy's asshole.

Stop with your false narratives purity autist. I have been around during much of the board's history, and the mods only banned those who fully sperged out (until the nigger wordfilter drama) and would not listen to reason. Those who fully believed in their autistic minds that Trump was a kike, and would not tolerate any other opinion. And in fact, a return to cuck/pol/ would be expected, for a large portion of you happened to be autists from cuckchan who thought this was going to be their safe-space. And now that it has gone away, there shall be no stopping the autists from ruining Zig Forums.

I'm not saying ban *all* shitposting, that's how nu/pol/ became a no fun allowed zone in the first place. I'm saying this place has no risk of becoming a new /b/ or /tv/ unlike what kampfy alarmists are claiming.

if your ideology is too weak to defend itself in debate against oponents its too weak to exist.
fuck off. kikey made you weak. now you must fight for your live

here are nice ways to counter them (basically made them on the fly on loose memory)

this too is a nice anti fracture thing. Not sure if we need it though, the users here should have enough agency to deal with this on their own.

You're a funny guy, you're pushing the same factually incorrect narrative in two threads at the same time to people who know first hand what's been happening on this board. I hope you're getting paid for this.

Attached: ec91d158fa49ef6d6787754bc394d5c9cfabfa38392fd5c1952519e46dc1f77c.png (1024x788, 584.96K)

really how adorable. Are you one of them qt jew shills somewhere in an Israeli office?

t. CTR/Shareblue faggot

You need to be euthanized.

Your time is up, Imkikey. End your miserable life.

Whatever makes you sleep at night, Schlomo.

I've only been banned twice from Zig Forums in all these years and the one time for was for blatant shitposting and the other was for some drumpfspamming faggot having the same IP as myself.

Mods? There are no mods now. Only spam is removed.
You have no place here, this board is for everyone.

Only smug loli anime girl JPG spamming kike-alike turkroach shitskins continuously backing the orange kike trumpstein could be considered Imkikefy

Yes, we should all get behind a shabbos goy ZOGlord instead hurr durr.

Attached: based.png (471x298, 373.87K)

Pretty sure you have been saying it to anyone who isnt happy about this place turning into cuckchan overnight. Youre cheering about the cuckening v2, its clear you dont belong here.

You're so full of fucking shit. I hopped IPs and ban evaded and called everyone 'shill' and basically made the most retarded fucking posts and wasn't banned because I pretended to be a magapede, but when I criticized Trump for bombing Syria a second time I was immediately banned. I even prefaced it as delicately as possible by not saying I was anti-Trump, just 'maybe Trump made a mistake'. Here's also a screencap of the fucking kiked up mods completely ban sweeping nearly an entire thread for god knows what reason who are nothing like what your post implies. There's many fucking examples of this everywhere on here. Everyone has seen it, everyone lived through it, if you continue to defend it you have to be one of them.

Attached: polbans.png (1330x11446, 3.79M)

And here's an archetypal example of a post-ironic shill merely pretending of only pretending being retarded.

Attached: smug ahegao wendy.png (620x877 889.32 KB, 234.86K)

I'm going to hunt down Imkikey and take him on a journey, this pussy boy needs a good raping.

d7f3361 really BTFO (You), Schlomo.

Now all of your posts will be lost in the copypasta thread spam of several made up jewish ideologies. A small voice of truth amongst madness, just like IRL.

Imkikey samefagging yet again. Do you want to be taught a lesson and made into a bitch, scrawny kike?

what sort of fascist you are that you think that you hide from conflict? that you dont believe that the fittest should live, that strugle is eternal nature of man

if it is so strong.. why are you so scared of these dogfuckers? does your beliefs are so fragile you are too scared to have to defend them? are you to lazy to defend your right to rule?
kill yourself fags, because you are too weak for something good to come from you

Attached: Flamenwefer.gif (499x280, 485.55K)

he thinks by being a BO he can now have the power to ban the Admin and become the one true ruler of 8ch, and basically got it over his head he can do the fuck he wants after banning CM, let's just say he, skele, pajeet and his other yet to be introduced (((experimental social engineering projects))) in this site didn't fly so good.

This was an instant ban image, back in the day. Wonder why?

Attached: cia_forum_japanese_faces.jpg (1242x1643, 274.73K)

Because its wasteful of my time. If you want to see "winning" against this ideology, you can go to halfcuck and watch a thousand of more anons below me on the ladder do the same thing daily. I already did that, I dont care.

ΕΛΑ ΚΑΤΑ'ΔΩ ΑΔΕΡΦΕ και θα δούμε πόσο θα γελάσεις με τον να με πεις "τούρκο".

it's literally their only provocative shill argument that's even barely effective in [CURRENT TIME]

then lose Zig Forums faggot . its your fucking choice. maybe these nazbol guys will take it over, who knows.

>shitty flash-tier glow intl the dark niggersmugs
(((Their))) waifus are shit.

Attached: Smug44.JPG (514x424 72.15 KB, 289.32K)

why? Thats a false dilemma? Because the third option between "ideological battle" and "stop battling" is "I already battled, won plenty of times, got my medals and now want to learn more in peace"

Because the leftist worldviews are shallow, dont touch anything important and have been shattered to a thousand pieces already, a million times by now or more, even by teenagers like that fucking pew pew die fagget.

We dont need your kid shit here, fuck off.

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Attached: IMG_3373.JPG (220x290 51.7 KB, 224.08K)

No fuck off new nigger this is what made us great.

Only in your deluded autistic mind is it incorrect. I have witnessed your behavior for far too long to be tricked. Witnessed the sheer stupidity of your "accusations" on all potential fracture points. How you spammed, vpn switched, and whined all about how trump was a kike. You did this so much that you became the shill boogyman itself, only instead just doing it FOR FREE. Any reasonable discussion of politics would be flooded by a couple of dedicated autists thinking they're fighting "shills", when they ARE the shills. All in all, sharing any board with you would just turn it into another cuckchan.

Most of the anti-trump posts there are unbanned faggot. Do you not think I have eyes? In fact, the first few posts seem awfully similar, and reading further, all banned posts seem quite similar. Since you have already addmited to switching IPs, perhaps you did this again, but instead to build consensus. In fact, evidence already exists of the fact that the same 2 IDs act like they're different posters, like someone forgot to switch to another VPN. And "phrasing it" a certain way seems awfully (familiar). You won't fool me concern-autist!

Next filter to be removed is the horrific semite colors denoting (((them)))

See that shit?
(((Them)))
( ( ( T H E M ) ) )

This board just got 700 IP's back because all the bans were lifted you lying fuck

Your collection sucks, agent. The fact this is a job requirement shows how pathetic you are to be in this line of work.

Εν τούτω, aderphe… εν τούτω… ;_;

Attached: tfw_the_city_is_lost_and_no_christian_around_to_take_my_head.jpg (249x179, 12.88K)

peace was never an option. the live is a strugle to remain alive. you cannot just say you got bored from it and walk away.
in short you are a nigger faggot

Or has it been flooded by Autists who have realized the new opportunity a lolbertarian moderation provides? Not to mention the constant VPN switching they do. Having bigger numbers is not a correlation of causation faggot.

A lot of them shitposters. Mind you, something like this was reportedly done to half/pol/, and that was with the explicit purpose of destroying them.

You are not going to inspire other anons if some oldfag like me comes along and rips apart the kikes time and time again, on halfcuck. Some measure of individual success is needed to make them keep on going. So its only natural to let them be like that on the halfcuck. But here? Christ, I am not going to converse with rats. There is zero need for that. The pyramid of thought and capability already has a huge chunk of still invigorated with zealotry faggots below me who do that arduous and now boring work. Who will teach another large chunk of people, while they themselves also become bored.

My garage death chamber is ready complete with burial equipment, fully prepared for making someone disappear.

Stay around a bit longer Kikey, you might end up as food for the rats.

But they're only emoticons.
archive.is/cQVKd

>talking shit about superior organic smugs folded over 6 million times in glorious Nippon rice paddies with sharpness of sarcasm that can cut clean through inferior (((western))) CalArt post-ironic expressions
*teleports behind you
This time's personnel… kid.

Attached: adolf-sama.jpg (634x727, 65.96K)

>not superior spartan-tier minimalist emoticons :^);_;
Barbaric.

glow in the dark niggers use that a lot

The god damn sticky shows proof of the massive amount of bans that were lifted, you're going to tell me they were all for legitimate reasons? There's also screencaps all over the other splintered Zig Forums boards that were made because posting here became nearly impossible.

No it's time for
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAY BUTTBLASTED IMSALTY

Theoretically an Emoji is more minimalist as it only takes up only one character.

You only see one character
That doesn't mean the computer doers the same

What a bunch of stupid faggots this board is. The core user base is so pathetic.
If you fear dissenting ideas this much, then don't bother to use the internet. Holy fuck, you neckbeard man-children, grow a pair of balls. You are a disgrace to the white race, truly.

This is what 4chan Zig Forums used to be like before the exodus.

Then why have those splinter-boards not come anywhere near even /a/ level, not even close to Zig Forums's level of activity? If there was a significant audience who hated the mods here, why have they remained so small? And I have checked the sticky, and found no large list or proof of a massive amount of lifted bans.

christ, these are like one liners that the jews use in their jewlywood thing

yea so what? Times have changed, we dont need to be like that, the narrative of "its suddenly bad now" is bs. Fuck off already.

IT'S THE [CURRENT YEAR[ FELLOW GOYIM!

Trump is a kike
How does it feel not being able to ban me?

Is that somehow less rational then inking he want just paying lip service to immigration like Dr. Pierce said

This is an opportunity to bring more people over to the third position. Whether they be capitalists or communists.

It honestly wouldn't be a bad idea for them to give one week bans to the blatant Zig Forums posters. It would give them more time to sort shit out without signaling to Zig Forums that they've been completely abandoned.

Wrong. reddit is that→> way, have fun!

Love him.

Love him.

Love them.

what's the matter right-wing snowflake? You keep complaining that the "evil leftists" keep taking away your free speech. Now you want your little safe space.

Attached: donald-trump-alex-stypik.jpg (728x485, 42.17K)

We need to restore the forum shill guide sticky. Why the fuck was that deleted?

how embarrassing

This has been you, and your kind, for the last four years

FOUR MORE YEARS BUFFALO QUEERS

MY SAFE SPACE, MY SAFE SPACE IS BURNING
burn with it you cunt

listen up you fucking uneducated pieces of shit
fixing this community is an EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS we have to put the community through. You have to try to understand the principles of GENERATION that we can infer from observing evolutionary processes in nature.
asking for mass bans etc. is leftist behavior. you are asking for daddy to come down and wave all your problems away because you're entitled to what you want without having to get it for yourself
You need to think about this community as an ecosystem.
What kind of creatures do you want to live here? What do they need to survive? *How did they get to be the way they are?*
That's the thinking question, that's the one most if you are too fucking dumb to try to answer.
Creatures, or anything really, get to be how they are through EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS. That means gradual changes that automatically take all variables into account.
You can't take all variables into account in a top-down process. The top-down process is just a shortcut for the evolutionary process, it requires the top to compensate for the entirety of the work the ecosystem would have to do to make that change ordinarily. So top down changes have to chosen VERY SELECTIVELY so they don't destabilize the system and cause it to implode.

You can't have an untouchable master editting/deleting posts ('DNA') and artificially selecting who gets to talk ("mate") to who. It's just impossible for a few people to take every variable into account and make the right decisions.

It's completely up to us as individuals. We have to put the best foot forward and stick to the people who are best to form the seed of a real community. The people who are more aware have to make more effort to select for only good content and not automatically engage with the bad, promoting a healthy, selective culture that has a coherent ideology.

here's the behavior of the basic organism that will give us a strong board:
If it's not an argument, don't reply

It's either a moron or a bot.

If it's a moron you're validating them with attention, reinforcing their behavior. Any attention is good attention according to these, so don't give any. Every reply you give them is like spawning another one of them.

If it's a bot, you're giving it valuable material to learn from, bots can learn better from feedback than from mining, so by replying you're helping the kikes improve their bots as much as you possibly could.

Do you see how this approach takes into account the reality of the unpleasant creatures - what they need to 'eat' to survive, how they got to be the way they are (~troll feeders)?

nah

Attached: a poem for kikey.PNG (834x720, 773.13K)

CTR.

funny, that's the exact same thing you said to me in another thread i perused not five minutes ago. you stalkin' me, homo?

everyone agreeing on everything and not questioning anything isnt either
LOL
no
this was the problem. its why you dont see this shitstorm and recognize it instantly. we just fucking timewarped. youre on /news/ now

Attached: pepe beyond the veil.jpg (1024x800, 1.05M)

The swastika by the banner has been replaced with a fucking star. Fuck that fucking shit.