Now that Zig Forums has a chance at reclaiming its soul...

Now that Zig Forums has a chance at reclaiming its soul, how do we go about ensuring all of Heqet's imagery is never lied about as being Kek's ever again, thus ensuring white birthrates experience an even bigger boost than they are currently starting to go through instead of us all just continuing to sink into madness?

Attached: Heqet emblem.jpg (159x144 10.74 KB, 9.08K)

Meme magic and Kek redditshit helped lead Zig Forums astray. Kill yourself.

An esoteric thread would go a long way, but we'll always have disinformation shills, user.

Kek. Stay mad rabbi. I killed moloch.

All religion is cringeworthy

First post, every time

Attached: 542d4408c9f2f27cbe659baf5b73d20ee8694775caef24d48c39425e38cbd60b.jpg (480x360, 15.14K)

But funny religions with hyperdimensional reality warping powers are just fun

I'm actually cringing even harder now

Based!

Attached: TrumpsAIDSriddledpedoMentorRoyCohnWhoJustSoHappensToBeObsessedWithFrogs.jpg (1200x799, 169.77K)

That's kind of already what I implied with my OP post, user. By being truthful about things like this instead of sinking further into the darkness of the "it doesn't matter if it's a lie because muh chaos" excuse that continued to twist Zig Forums's heart into caring less about its own primary goal of truth, we can improve Zig Forums for the better as well as improve birthrates and also hopefully the state of marriage itself with truthful propaganda and/or some supernatural aid. Given Heqet's marriage to Khnum, it can even get posters here more interested in getting the state of architecture back on track, too.

I bet you dont even realize that hitler was kilgor the sorcerer who was king arthur who was wotan who was an incarnation of vishnu, fag

literally nothing we can do except for shitting on everyone who posts that fucking frog

Nope. Your controlled opposition never had anything to do with us and never will.

(checked)
That was always disinfo shills trying to corrupt our workings. The primordial chaos is sacred truth, to serve one is to serve the other. Liars serve negative chaos or negative order, and do not seek to balance them with positive chaos or positive order.

Well, we could always shit on people for that BY pointing out who it really is.

Then make sure to be as truthful as you can about Heqet from now on.

not really, it would work if it was a depiction of evil as fuck kike tier child eating god basically kek

That probably wouldn't be truthful either. I mean, I'm pretty sure she's been pouty over her imagery being seen as Kek's for this long, but I don't think she's caused anyone's tits to grow out of reveng–
Wait. Wait a second. By exactly how much did soy consumption in the west increase as Kek continued becoming a thing on imageboards?

Watch your tone there, lad. You wont earn Heqet's favour by insulting me. Perthro.

Roy Cohn is a ripple caused by the Ogdoad's emergence from slumber. Next you'll be trying to claim Jah-Bul-On is Kek.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: My_Reaction_to_Jews.webm (640x360, 5.19M)

It's okay user. We can take the first steps to rectify this now. Just remember, Heqet is married to Khnum, so be careful about what OC you make.

People like Pepe because he's a fun, relatable meme. It was funny to see the media take him deadly seriously to try and cordon off chan posters. Whenever people take a meme seriously it's funny and retarded to all. Simple as that.

Attached: they will never stop making fun of me.jpg (720x538, 48.82K)

How many people do you think, to this day, don't realize you can easily get vanilla coke at one of those 100+ drink machines that show up at places like Five Guys? It's a damned shame that Five Guys apparently has a bit of soy used in making their buns.

Attached: 3cc09191cb82538407919c216f100c57ccc53cbc360a28f28ef7ea3b705c9250.jpg (758x767, 96.55K)

Let me guess, you're using this image to slander Pepe because Sargoy made a heretical "movement" based off of him?

WEW LAD

Attached: 36077479082497e1338b9459b2e374735707e7feee4f4d21dedfa26133eda5ac.jpg (575x651, 65.31K)

Because otherwise it would be completely healthy.

Of course not, but given the peanut oil, it is at least technically healthier than other burgers.

I see the turkroach's goons are still about.

Attached: idiota de alta clase - keki.jpg (255x242 133.58 KB, 12.97K)

The evidence of a manifestation of the remains of an ancient Egyptian woman who served as high priestess in the temple of the goddess Sekhmet, the fierce blood drinker and healer. (She is one of the oldest deities and one of the most powerful.)

The sarcophagus was empty at the end of the Nineteenth Century, and empty through the Twentieth Century, and empty still during the first years of the Twenty-first Century.

Then it happens in our time now that the sarcophagus is determined to have manifest in it the bones of said priestess.

Maybe all of the university's archaeologists, Egyptologists and curators simply missed noticing her over the course of centuries. Or instead maybe oldest Egypt's Ogdoad group of 8 deities is resurrecting to restore its set.

Attached: Egypt 007.jpg (547x314, 100.62K)

I'm extremely wary of this sort of thing, it was the face of dishonesty being propped up and paraded around. Under the guise of 'kek' and frogposting you had redditors and boomers LARPing as Zig Forumslacks, but without any of the actual substance a Zig Forumslack would show. Sure, posting a funny frog might get a laugh. How does it solve anything.

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
also clearly the answer is to create a female pepe and memeing her so that Heqet stops being offended for stealing her symbols