Freedom of Speech and the Internet

Websites that rely on user participation and content creation inevitably start with relatively lax moderation policies. This attracts people to the site and allows it to expand exponentially. As the site gets larger, though, a small group of moderators become more and more powerful and begin to enforce rules very strictly.

This happened with 4chan. This happened with reddit. And this happened with Zig Forums. This happens on social media websites and on video sharing platforms. This happens on English speaking websites and on Japanese ones. There are no exceptions. Increasing scale means an aggregation of power into the hands of the few, who inevitably abuse that power for their own ends.

That is what the recently removed head mod did to Zig Forums, as anyone who has been around long enough remembers. Only through the vigorous NON-enforcement of rules can an image board maintain its spontaneous, absurd, creative, and insightful character. It's been three years, and now it is finally clear:

/intl/ was right

Attached: 1464206172101.png (755x237, 52.7K)

yea, except when the leftist websites do it to all the right wingers, and the left wingers come here and demand the same to us. Fuck off kike.

You've lost buddy, it's time to get over. Your big daddy mod has been banned!

Sorry :(

Yea you got to the global moderator, well done kikes, its a shame that your stay here is as temporarily as your stay is in most nations (where you get booted from)

im just hear to gloat lol, this place will probably slide back into rulecuckery because most of the remaining userbase are fucking retards

hard to undue years of damage

remember though, there is a reason why you guys always come to us. And we never to you. Its because you guys are inferior.

?? i started posting on Zig Forums in sept 2014 what r u talking about buddy

Attached: Mootwalk.jpg (830x974, 182.62K)

The nigger is Laz, don't stick this mentally ill shit to us, he has nothing to do with Turkey.

Afuu afuu 😂

well I hope you are happy for a brief moment in time, my day already was kinda boring to be honest. So much lore and crap I went through, lately I dont even spend much days here. Basically only work, weight lifting and reading a book.

reddit did have very lax moderation policies, 10 years ago

it was still a shithole full of shit people though, worst site on the internet by far and always will be

Afuu~ Keep telling yourself that kampfy

Christ, your board meta is so terrible, you cant even differentiate between different anons here. No wonder you are losing so horribly.

rulecucks are shook right now lmfao, they arent used to dealing with people disagreeing with them

what the fuck do you guys even want in life?

wife and children

hbu?

similar I guess. Why not kill the jews for that then?

i dont understand how censoring Zig Forums accomplishes that lmao

well its a long and complicated story but its basically the end goal.

get a job mate

Unrestricted discussion

what if we dont want it though? how are you going to force us to talk to you?

i have a job, and your taxes pay for it

get gud taxcuck

we saw the end results of censorship, it's always the same